Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by nomadphilippines »

i wanna try one!
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

nice way to poke the bear :p
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

"They're cheaper than girlfriends"

Out of all the young couples I know, just on a cost-per-lay basis, none of the guys spend anywhere close to what I have to spend on hookers. Even accounting for indirect costs like rent, you honestly believe a young guy with a live-in girlfriend is spending $250-$300/hour? I even know one girl whose boyfriend is living with her at her parents house rent free!

Also you're vastly underestimating how much access a guy has to his girlfriend's body. Sure, the typical couple might only have penis-in-vagina contact for less than 2 hours per month. But just think about how much cuddling in bed they do. Caressing each other. Kissing. Most of us get a lot of enjoyment out of those activities.

"You don't pay for sex. You pay for them to leave."

Just no. Unless your last name is Pattinson, getting a girl to leave is not something you'll ever have to worry about.

"Variety"

Never understood this argument. I can't speak for other guys, but the level of pleasure I get from sex is largely based on two things: 1) how hot the girl is and 2) how into me she is. I can't imagine being in bed with a gorgeous, loving girlfriend and thinking, "Gee, I already ****ed her a hundred times. This is boring. I wonder what's on TV."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@jeremy: Why do you have no choice? Can't you masturbate or just go without?

If the answer is something like: "I don't feel right unless I have real sex with a real woman now and then", then prostitutes can be quite economical, depending on the meaning of "now and then".

The problem with girlfriends, at least for young guys, is they tend to turn into wives and get pregnant and then divorce. $250 twice a month can be very economical compared to the cost of child support and alimony, or even the cost of the enhanced lifestyle women tend to demand, versus the Spartan lifestyle that a celibate bachelor can choose (nice apartment versus dump, nice car versus bicycle, nice clothes versus cheap stuff, restaurants versus eating at home, etc).

I personally never felt ill at ease due to lacking real sex. Masturbation was and is always an adequate substitute for me. And I have little interest in hourly P4P, though I do give money to regular girlfriends, so that they are effectively mistresses or sugarbabies. But I'm curious about guys who are compelled to use prostitutes, or compelled to have girlfriends/wives for that matter. I see women as a luxury, not a necessity. Now that I'm rich, I can indulge in them. When I was young and poor, I avoided them.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Frank is right about the costs of women. Not just direct costs but indirect ones as well: they want a nicer home than you would settle for, nicer accommodation on holiday etc. Whores are far cheaper.

To add to the cost of wives, I think most men going to whores are married. They are paying twice.

The issue is not are prostitutes better than normal women, but normal women are prostitutes. Expensive ones.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Jeremy wrote:Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

Out of all the young couples I know, just on a cost-per-lay basis, none of the guys spend anywhere close to what I have to spend on hookers. Even accounting for indirect costs like rent, you honestly believe a young guy with a live-in girlfriend is spending $250-$300/hour? I even know one girl whose boyfriend is living with her at her parents house rent free!

Also you're vastly underestimating how much access a guy has to his girlfriend's body. Sure, the typical couple might only have penis-in-vagina contact for less than 2 hours per month. But just think about how much cuddling in bed they do. Caressing each other. Kissing. Most of us get a lot of enjoyment out of those activities.

Just no. Unless your last name is Pattinson, getting a girl to leave is not something you'll ever have to worry about.

"Variety"

Never understood this argument. I can't speak for other guys, but the level of pleasure I get from sex is largely based on two things: 1) how hot the girl is and 2) how into me she is. I can't imagine being in bed with a gorgeous, loving girlfriend and thinking, "Gee, I already ****ed her a hundred times. This is boring. I wonder what's on TV."

Girlfriends don't stay in the slot of being a girlfriend indefinitely because eventually they want to marry and have children. A girlfriend and what she provides is similar to the strategy retail companies use where by they sell a few products at a loss just to get people in the door in hopes they will buy other marked up items. A girlfriend role is a loss leader but it works because most men eventually marry their girlfriends.

So yes, a girlfriend, cost per lay comes out cheaper then the cost of visiting a prostitutie, but when a guy decides to marry his girlfriend out of her pressure to "make it official" and "get serious" the cost now skyrockets and he now gets trapped in a lifestyle that is very difficult to get out of without paying through the nose.

The only way around this is to leave once a girlfriend pressures you for kids/marriage but dropping a hot young girlfriend you have been banging for a while and really like is very difficult to do for most guys.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 21st, 2016, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Kradmelder wrote:Frank is right about the costs of women. Not just direct costs but indirect ones as well: they want a nicer home than you would settle for, nicer accommodation on holiday etc. Whores are far cheaper.

To add to the cost of wives, I think most men going to whores are married. They are paying twice.

The issue is not are prostitutes better than normal women, but normal women are prostitutes. Expensive ones.
I know a lot of prostituties and they tell me most of their clientele are married men. They don't even bother to take their wedding ring off... Single young men are very rare in the p4p arena.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jeremy wrote:Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

I do like variety, but the whole thought of hundreds of other men's hands, saliva, etc., all over the woman that I want to slobber all over, simply revolts me in every way. It might be similar to licking somebody's gym socks or a public toilet seat. In my right mind, I would not do such things.

So would I rather have a wife and live with her parents or visit prostitutes? Even Moses lived with his wife's parents. He also engaged in interracial marriage.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.