Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Post by droid »

yick wrote:nowhereville, Horsebutt Alberta, bumshiteville Manitoba
Lol

I've mentioned before some western men are hooked on 'comfort', and it's a vicious cycle. Any little inconvenience becomes insurmountable.
That's fine if some want to stay in the couch with a cold beer watching football. But the part i don't get is the urge some groups have to label the expat a 'loser' at all costs.
I would say most of Asia thrives on noise, activity, bright lights, availability of a 24 hour city - a lot of Asian people who come to the west find it too f***ing quiet.
There are many things that normally would be hatable here by western standards, but like you've said elsewhere, this makes one feel really ALIVE actually.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's a challenge, life in Asia is exactly that but you adapt if you stay there long enough (as you know yourself).

There was a documentary about Joe Dresnok - the famous American who defected to North Korea in 1962 - and the first 5 or so years he hated it and he
kept trying to escape and his guards kept beating up and he was sick of this of course and he said one day:

'It was then I decided - they may be a different colour and worship a different god but by damn I am going to learn their language and learn their ways.'

And that is what he exactly did - it didn't take six months or a year, it took years and years - but he is happy now, he would never go back, so the end justified the means.

Are there some losers who go abroad - yes, but there are the same losers in the army, at any university campus on the globe, parliament or congress - wankers and mediocrity is everywhere - yes, even in Asia, but most people I meet are normal people, yes, I am sure if one goes to Pattaya or Angeles City - freaks and sexpats abound - but in most places outside their types of places - they tend to be normal.

It all takes time, takes effort, for me, to transplant a westerner in an Asian city takes years of acclimatization. Now this goes the other way - if you bring an Asian woman who lives in a mid level city here - which could contain 3-4 million people - and take her back to Wankstainville Nova Scotia (population: 60 plus CdnFA's sexually abused goat tied up in his backyard) and expect her to be grateful - then CdnFA is in for a rude shock. :roll:

The thing is with him, he is trying to project, he doesn't have the balls to leave Wankstainville Nova Scotia therefore - if he projects onto us that we are 'losers' then it makes him feel better about himself.

He knows he hasn't got what it takes - a fair few people don't - I suspect he is one.

But you are right - living in Asia is the epitome of living for me - doesn't even have to be a place with available girls - I love Georgetown and Penang in Malaysia - they are my favourite places in the whole of Asia. And it has nothing to do with women (though there are lots of pretty women there :D )
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

cdnFA wrote:
Yohan wrote: If somebody tells me he cannot travel nowadays to abroad because he is worried about language problems and how to go back home to USA or Europe, I can only laugh...
We are not talking travel, we are talking about moving overseas for an extended period of time.
A - To travel around as a tourist and
B - moving overseas for an extended period

do not exclude each other.

I am unclear about what you mean with 'an extended period of time' - can you explain? 6 months or 6 years?

I am living away from my native country for an extended period of time (about 40 years) but I still travel for example from Japan to Thailand, where I have my second home and I spend about 2 months away from Japan every year, does this count or not?

I think it is very useful to talk about travel first - to check out a country, place, prices, people etc. during a few weeks of vacation with a return ticket in your pockets - before even thinking about 'relocation'.

For sure both, just to travel around or to relocate longtime is now easier and cheaper and with less risk than it was 40 years ago.

It is nevertheless a bit crazy even nowadays if you really just pack your things, sell everything you have and move to a country far away where you have never been before without any escape route how to go back home if something is going wrong.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

A Korean girl says that she agrees 100% with Troy. She thinks white guys in Asia are losers who exploit Asian women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoW9XxLfOo

However, it looks like she is bitter because a white guy in the US Army broke up with her. She says he was really good at sex and had a big penis. She enjoyed the sex a lot but somehow felt used when he decided to break up with her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD8ukB2Xcyo&t=4s
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

This girl is obviously upset about her army guy who didn't have a great attitude towards Koreans. Well, I guess that's some kind of reason to make a hate video.

BTW in Asia I reckon the amount of mixed marriages, couples is infinitesimally small. I hardly ever see mixed kids. So much different from other places I've spent time in. Have I got this right?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

El_Caudillo wrote: ..... in Asia I reckon the amount of mixed marriages, couples is infinitesimally small. I hardly ever see mixed kids. So much different from other places I've spent time in. Have I got this right?
Yes, correct.

If you are living in Japan you will hardly recognize them as a mixed couple or their mixed children, as most of them are Japanese/Koreans/Chinese and there are a few Asian Americans, and a number of Japanese Brazilians too.

The only way to find out is by conversation, most Korean speakers have a certain accent, many Asian Americans are native English or Portuguese speakers, etc.

You cannot know only by looking at them. Too similar.

There is as far as I know no racial breakup statistic about international/interracial marriage and their children in Japan or elsewhere in Asia.
Of course mixed race marriages between white Europeans/Americans or black people from America and Africa with Asian people like with the Thai, Filipinas, Chinese, Japanese etc. are a tiny minority, very few if considering the entire population as whole.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

traveler,

that youtube video the Army boy friend was into sex swapping and I guess into open sex. I blame the Korean American girl for being with a guy like that. If she wants a decent guy why be with him? but I don't think she is a decent girl. This is a Korean American girl with a VERY American attitude. She said that she cheated on the Army boy friend too . So it's like f***ed up thing.

At the same time she only mentioned about great sex and nothing about the penis size .
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

chanta76 wrote:traveler,

that youtube video the Army boy friend was into sex swapping and I guess into open sex. I blame the Korean American girl for being with a guy like that. If she wants a decent guy why be with him? but I don't think she is a decent girl. This is a Korean American girl with a VERY American attitude. She said that she cheated on the Army boy friend too . So it's like f***ed up thing.

At the same time she only mentioned about great sex and nothing about the penis size .
I remember her saying he had a big penis and implied it made the sex better. Did you watch the same vid?
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

If you are a loser in the West you will still be a loser everywhere you go unless you change yourself. So all the white losers who come to Asia thinking they will be rockstars, are in fact still losers. The ones who were never losers in their own countries, are the only non-loser expats.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Conjo wrote:If you are a loser in the West you will still be a loser everywhere you go unless you change yourself. So all the white losers who come to Asia thinking they will be rockstars, are in fact still losers. The ones who were never losers in their own countries, are the only non-loser expats.

Maybe the difference sometimes is that in the west they are losers who don't have a dating life but in NE Asia, they become losers who do hahaha.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Conjo wrote:If you are a loser in the West you will still be a loser everywhere you go unless you change yourself. So all the white losers who come to Asia thinking they will be rockstars, are in fact still losers. The ones who were never losers in their own countries, are the only non-loser expats.
Of course, because all the REAL WINNERS IN LIFE are the ones who can get their dicks into juicy wet vagina's. Infact, lets try to recall some of these winners..

Nope. Can't think of any. I wonder if I can recall some of these "losers" though.

Good old Nick. Without him, we would all be living in mud huts powered by candles. Never had sex though. Clearly the sign of a loser! :lol:

These wanna be men who claim sex gives them manhood is just a joke. Stop with the clowning already. First off, such requirements MANDATES a woman. So you NEED a woman to be a "man". Second off, with women these days giving away sex easier than cookies, some children below the age of 12 have already reached manhood.

The only losers I see, is people thinking a private part is the Alpha of life and that makes them the biggest losers of all.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Rock wrote:
chanta76 wrote:traveler,

I remember her saying he had a big penis and implied it made the sex better. Did you watch the same vid?
She said he had a big penis at about 0:53 into the video.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

rock and traveler,

I didn't hear it the first time . I do stand corrected that she mentioned it BUT curious I mean does this make you guys feel better ? That an Asian American girl said a white guy got bigger one? I mean is it Ego thing? Is it like black guys saying they got big ones and that's why they get the white girls. Is it like that?

Anyway this kind of proves the mentality with some of the white guys that go overseas. It's like they want to feel superior and it's layer of racist superiority that motivates them to go to Asia or somewhere else. What I mean is some white guys feel entitled thinking that going to Asia they feel they are better than the native Asians. To me that's like a loser white guy because they have this stuck up attitude.

By the way Rock don't know if personal thing or maybe because I'm Asian I tried to ask you a question regarding your experience in real estate.

At the same time if you watch that video of her...she is Asian American with a very American attitude. It's like a white girl making a video about white guys in Asia. I'm surprise you guys don't see that connection but focus on the penis size. It makes me think for the white guys here secretly you look down on Asian men and every time you f**k an Asian girl you feel proud for screwing over an Asian guy. Hey if your racist and think your better than the color folks just admit it .

For those folks wondering why many of the Asian American forums or hapa forums don't like Winston site where the response here is the reason why. This is why I realize multiculturalism will never work. Everybody is selfish. White guys are selfish and only care about themselves and this is more or less the same for others. It's like competition.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I think some of her other videos are revealing.

White guys in Asia are losers video number 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9i-shyQ0Js

She doesn't want to get married and have children even though her mother is pressuring her to do so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r37q_2C1Z3w

She calls her sister a whore for being with a white guy. They look like they are probably on some US military base in Korea celebrating the 4th of July.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x68Elgwv2SU
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

chanta76 wrote:rock and traveler,

I didn't hear it the first time . I do stand corrected that she mentioned it BUT curious I mean does this make you guys feel better ? That an Asian American girl said a white guy got bigger one? I mean is it Ego thing? Is it like black guys saying they got big ones and that's why they get the white girls. Is it like that?

Anyway this kind of proves the mentality with some of the white guys that go overseas. It's like they want to feel superior and it's layer of racist superiority that motivates them to go to Asia or somewhere else. What I mean is some white guys feel entitled thinking that going to Asia they feel they are better than the native Asians. To me that's like a loser white guy because they have this stuck up attitude.

By the way Rock don't know if personal thing or maybe because I'm Asian I tried to ask you a question regarding your experience in real estate.

At the same time if you watch that video of her...she is Asian American with a very American attitude. It's like a white girl making a video about white guys in Asia. I'm surprise you guys don't see that connection but focus on the penis size. It makes me think for the white guys here secretly you look down on Asian men and every time you f**k an Asian girl you feel proud for screwing over an Asian guy. Hey if your racist and think your better than the color folks just admit it .

For those folks wondering why many of the Asian American forums or hapa forums don't like Winston site where the response here is the reason why. This is why I realize multiculturalism will never work. Everybody is selfish. White guys are selfish and only care about themselves and this is more or less the same for others. It's like competition.
- Hey I may be white but I'm not Will N. Dowd. I'm not focusing on penis size. I only mentioned it because you claimed she never brought it up when clearly she did. It's my tendency to correct inaccuracies when I notice them. Personally, I think other factors - 1. facial attractiveness, 2. height and body shape, and 3. personality, charisma, confidence, and proactivity matter A LOT more than penis size in attracting, dating, and mating with overwhelming majority of girls in NE Asia and SE Asia.

- You seem to frame things a lot in terms of race and ethnicity similar to what a few other posters have done here in the past. It seems like you project all the shit that happened to you in the USA/Anglo/west on white posters here. I grew up in a very mono cultural/mono ethnic area of rural USA. As such, I didn't develop strong bias or prejudice against people from other backgrounds while growing up. So I really don't care whether you are white, black, hispanic, NE Asian, or whatever else. I focus on your attitude, intellect, and personality in forming my opinions about you or any other poster here.

- Yes you wrote me a PM saying you have a chunk of change you wanna invest in Asian real estate. But from your posts and what you have asked and said up to now, I sense you have not done any homework. It's like you're shooting in the dark. I think Winston knows what I mean here. If I had tried to advise you under these circumstances and you made some investment even partially based on what I said, you might get cheated and later come to blame me. Cus you sound like a complete newbie in Asia who hasn't bothered to do even though most basic of research. There are plenty of people here who like to take advantage of naive foreigners who come with money to invest but little understanding of the risks.

Moreover, the best time in last few years for buying property in say Bangkok or Metro Manila was probably around late 2009 after the global crash. Or going back further, it would have been early 2000s. Now prices have shot up a lot and there's a lot of supply. Thai political situation is more unstable since then too. Meanwhile, rents have stagnated and it's much harder to short term rentals in Bangkok now thanks to new regulations. They may even begin to tax rents in next 2-3 years there. So by buying in 2016-17, at best net yields (cap rate) yr gonna get is around 3-4% (Bangkok) or 4-6% Metro Manila with very questionable prospects for capital appreciation in medium term. That's a far cry from the opportunities available in these 2 cities just a few years ago.

The one market I know where there may be some opportunities to pick up properties on the cheap is Pattaya. It's got huge oversupply and the exodus of Russians hurt rental market quite a bit. But if you go there, I can imagine you paying way too much for a property which might not even be in a rentable district. Because you have not done even the most basic bit of research. Stick with NYC/USA or wherever it is you know well. You're a lot safer that way.