Thank You White Race for creating bars & nightlife culture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Thank You White Race for creating bars & nightlife culture

Post by starchild5 »

I want to personally thank white race for creating awesome night life culture we have in this world today.

Without Whites, lets be real here..We would never have a place like Angeles City, Pattaya where Winston gets to soothe his soul :D

I'm being honest here...When white race go to bars......Its way past our bedtime in India :roll:

Its a fact. In all of India's 10,000 year old history..We never had this concept of nightlife..sure we had whore houses, prostitutes but it was not as awesome as Angeles City/Pattaya.

When the white race got his real freedom in Asia without the Jewish influence...It created incredible nightlife places like Pattaya/Angeles city...There were whores before in these countries but it never felt as awesome as now. :D

As in Winston's dream he mentioned today...he felt, like in Old Western Classics when he goes to Angeles city.....He feels like a MAN when he goes to these places just like back in the days in wild west America.

Its not in the DNA of Asian race to come up with nightlife culture. White mans body is designed to take good amount of alcohol, eat meat, and have sex with multiple women and then be ready to do his work next day morning.

White Race do not sync with Christian values is what I feel. Seriously, If i have sex with a girl and go to bars, I need one week rest :( :( :(

I cannot have sex, and go to bars everyday...Its not in my Indian DNA but it really feels awesome visiting places created by white race showcasing their culture. I think white people needs to be proud of their culture. The Jews hate nightlife, whores for a reason...because its pro-white.

In lot of Alien Movies...I see this culture...I think, its a million year old culture of white race and was created in their planet before they came to earth. In India, we never thought even these things are possible.

As an Indian, it feels more awesome to be in Angeles City/Pattaya than doing yoga and Meditation. I don't know man. It does feel good.

Winston MUST GO TO Angeles City because I think......his soul was in a white body on the original planet inhibited by white race ..That is why he is so Non-Asian and feels good around nightlife and bars.

Winston also has a body that may not be approved by mainstream aka jews but his body is perfect for Angeles city like atmosphere where he can sit for longer hours. It would be interesting to get data from Winston on how often he visits A/c, how many drinks he has, how many girls he takes and how long he can sit in bars...My Indian body does not allow me to sit longer hours in bars...The barstool feels uncomfortable for me but for Winston...He will feel at home

When I sit in bars, I go to pee often, and change the chair, sofa, seat, stool etc as my Indian body feels uncomfortable..Women get surprised by my behavior.

Winston feels alive in Angeles city for a reason, because his soul as he himself says is European, eventually as we know white race history goes off-planet where this night life was a normal activity, Which is why i feel Winston feels rejuvenated in angeles city because it syncs with his original culture.

Thank You white people for the nightlife, feels better than Yoga and Meditation ..seriously....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thank You White Race for creating bars & nightlife cultu

Post by Moretorque »

Thank you, we learned everything we know from the aliens. Just like the bar scene in Star Wars StarChild.......
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:I want to personally thank white race for creating awesome night life culture we have in this world today.

Without Whites, lets be real here..We would never have a place like Angeles City, Pattaya where Winston gets to soothe his soul :D

I'm being honest here...When white race go to bars......Its way past our bedtime in India :roll:

Its a fact. In all of India's 10,000 year old history..We never had this concept of nightlife..sure we had whore houses, prostitutes but it was not as awesome as Angeles City/Pattaya.

When the white race got his real freedom in Asia without the Jewish influence...It created incredible nightlife places like Pattaya/Angeles city...There were whores before in these countries but it never felt as awesome as now. :D

As in Winston's dream he mentioned today...he felt, like in Old Western Classics when he goes to Angeles city.....He feels like a MAN when he goes to these places just like back in the days in wild west America.

Its not in the DNA of Asian race to come up with nightlife culture. White mans body is designed to take good amount of alcohol, eat meat, and have sex with multiple women and then be ready to do his work next day morning.

White Race do not sync with Christian values is what I feel. Seriously, If i have sex with a girl and go to bars, I need one week rest :( :( :(

I cannot have sex, and go to bars everyday...Its not in my Indian DNA but it really feels awesome visiting places created by white race showcasing their culture. I think white people needs to be proud of their culture. The Jews hate nightlife, whores for a reason...because its pro-white.

In lot of Alien Movies...I see this culture...I think, its a million year old culture of white race and was created in their planet before they came to earth. In India, we never thought even these things are possible.

As an Indian, it feels more awesome to be in Angeles City/Pattaya than doing yoga and Meditation. I don't know man. It does feel good.

Winston MUST GO TO Angeles City because I think......his soul was in a white body on the original planet inhibited by white race ..That is why he is so Non-Asian and feels good around nightlife and bars.

Winston also has a body that may not be approved by mainstream aka jews but his body is perfect for Angeles city like atmosphere where he can sit for longer hours. It would be interesting to get data from Winston on how often he visits A/c, how many drinks he has, how many girls he takes and how long he can sit in bars...My Indian body does not allow me to sit longer hours in bars...The barstool feels uncomfortable for me but for Winston...He will feel at home

When I sit in bars, I go to pee often, and change the chair, sofa, seat, stool etc as my Indian body feels uncomfortable..Women get surprised by my behavior.

Winston feels alive in Angeles city for a reason, because his soul as he himself says is European, eventually as we know white race history goes off-planet where this night life was a normal activity, Which is why i feel Winston feels rejuvenated in angeles city because it syncs with his original culture.

Thank You white people for the nightlife, feels better than Yoga and Meditation ..seriously....
I wouldn't go so far as to blame whites for anything actually. We all know who it is that brings bad things into this world. It is not whites, but those masquerading as "whites" among them. That is it is the assimilated Jews who've brought most of the world's filth into it. I would say, if they've brought in everything else bad, why would you assume that it was whites who brought this one in? It doesn't follow.

Also, Winston can do all those things without eating meat. He eats a diet of processed vegetarian foods, but never meat. That knocks your theory out of the water right there, partner.

As for aliens, we already know, there are no aliens, but simply demons pretending to be aliens, which is why they are the serpents of the Bible. Get real here.

There is also no such thing as a past life. That is a deception from demons, up there with aliens, yoga, chanting, and many religious rituals.

Many expats would have stayed in the west, if the nightlife were as cheap and readily available in the states as it is in Asia.

Whites lived in Christianity for hundreds of years. It helped bring forth modern civilization and law. And it has dominated the whole of the western world. I'd say whites are compatible with Christianity, as is every other race on this earth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Regarding the alcohol, the white race has adapted to it over a long time. In the roman empire and before, they drank wine as the primary drink. In europe they drank weak beer instead of water. It made sense as it was healthier since water was contaminated where people lived, with shitting, washing and laundry in it. And animals.

I don't think asians ever had alcohol as a staple. They had tea? I've noticed they get drunk easier and have a lower tolerance for alcohol. Their bodies maybe can't break it down as easily.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

There's plenty of pubs round my way that are owned by Indians who cater for their fellow countrymen that have an insatiable appetite for alcohol. Mainly Sikhs, though.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:Regarding the alcohol, the white race has adapted to it over a long time. In the roman empire and before, they drank wine as the primary drink. In europe they drank weak beer instead of water. It made sense as it was healthier since water was contaminated where people lived, with shitting, washing and laundry in it. And animals.

I don't think asians ever had alcohol as a staple. They had tea? I've noticed they get drunk easier and have a lower tolerance for alcohol. Their bodies maybe can't break it down as easily.
True, Asians have tea. That said, you've obviously never been to Korea. Korean men drink something called Soju (distilled rice wine). They are hard core, always drinking. At the high school where I worked teachers would go drinking after work several times a week (it was kind of part of the job). Among the older guys how much you can drink is a status symbol. I can't drink much, they were not impressed with me. When my brother visited he drank them all under the table, they called him the devil and talked of how they loved him. LOL No one on earth is genetically closer to me than my brother. He can out drink most guys, I can't.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Citizen wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Regarding the alcohol, the white race has adapted to it over a long time. In the roman empire and before, they drank wine as the primary drink. In europe they drank weak beer instead of water. It made sense as it was healthier since water was contaminated where people lived, with shitting, washing and laundry in it. And animals.

True, Asians have tea. That said, you've obviously never been to Korea. Korean men drink something called Soju (distilled rice wine). They are hard core, always drinking. At the high school where I worked teachers would go drinking after work several times a week (it was kind of part of the job). Among the older guys how much you can drink is a status symbol. I can't drink much, they were not impressed with me. When my brother visited he drank them all under the table, they called him the devil and talked of how they loved him. LOL No one on earth is genetically closer to me than my brother. He can out drink most guys, I can't.
When I was in my prime I was good for a 1.75 liter of 80 or 90 proof over about 3 or 4 hours, you guy's think I'm a real a$$hole sober you should see when I drink........... :oops:
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:
When I was in my prime I was good for a 1.75 liter of 80 or 90 proof over about 3 or 4 hours, you guy's think I'm a real a$$hole sober you should see when I drink........... :oops:
That is two 26's at 40%-45% alcohol content. Wow, what are you a dwarf? You would have earned the title Devil, I am sure.

Nightlife culture, what does it break down to? Nightclubs suck, can't meet anybody, just dance and buy overpriced booze. After hours clubs, even worse with only water. Raves? Unless you are high they are annoying as sh*t. Pubs...almost all guys but good brew and comfortable. Strip clubs...just frustrating as h*ll. Girlie Bars....men only go because we want to be around/with girls who we otherwise are not allowed to be around. Just a BS rigged world, run by liars, thieves, oath breakers, traitors and baby killers.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I know Winston is Veg. He has mentioned it several times.I was making a point on White Race taking Winston as an example.

Going to nightlife, sitting in bars, having beer IS NOT BAD...Jews have made it BAD...White Race perfectly fits into Night Life stuff.

They can take good amount of alcohol, but work efficiently as well..Its normal part of their life.

The over prized booze and killing of nightlife atmosphere is Jewish...

That is why I said..When White Race comes out of Jew control. He creates amazing things.

In Pattaya, its feels awesome to be in White Mans bars. Even with all nightlife..the avg. life expectancy is over 75 years for them.

Everyman white man must go to Angeles City/Pattaya to feel What I'm saying.

Adama, this is one part of white culture that you cannot deny because I can categorically say that its not part of Indian culture and not that I know of any Asian culture and we know Jews do not like humans to have fun, so its unlikely they could create something like nightlife bars for people to hang out after work.

Christianity came a lot later...like 2000 years or so...

You cannot say..white race culture was born just 2000 years ago?

Even Indian culture is more than 10,000 years old.

Christianity cannot fit bar life of white man..which is integral part of many white man and women. Yeah..not everyone goes to bars..but most white man do...

What is wrong with sitting in bars, having fun, drinking beer and watching girls around? The entire world has adopted this culture, so it must be amazing.

If i ever create a bar, I will make sure, entire staff, manager is white...their DNA knows this amazing sh*t
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
Only Jews hate white people when drunk.

They have created this whole negative image on nightlife...by design.

Every white guy should be proud of nightlife...if he ain't he is fake. Not everyone has to go to bars, but its part of the white culture.

I have no doubt, you could drink 1.75 ltrs...easily...I have seen it white people drinking and then coming to work next day and when I do that, I need one week break to recover.

Pattaya/Angeles city is so freaking popular with white guys more than Jewish created Las Vegas for a reason. ..Its not about sex only...Its the whole atmosphere that soothes a white man's DNA.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
That is two 26's at 40%-45% alcohol content. Wow, what are you a dwarf? You would have earned the title Devil, I am sure.

Nightlife culture, what does it break down to? Nightclubs suck, can't meet anybody, just dance and buy overpriced booze. After hours clubs, even worse with only water. Raves? Unless you are high they are annoying as sh*t. Pubs...almost all guys but good brew and comfortable. Strip clubs...just frustrating as h*ll. Girlie Bars....men only go because we want to be around/with girls who we otherwise are not allowed to be around. Just a BS rigged world, run by liars, thieves, oath breakers, traitors and baby killers.
You are talking about the Jewish world, who destroyed great nightlife culture of white race. The entire Vegas is FAKE white culture created by the JEWS. White Man will never overcharge on drinks...He is more honest.

I'm sure you never been to Pattaya/Angeles city. Just go to these places and would love to know what you think. I'm sure you will instantly connect with the place as I do, because I relate to things that are Original like India has Yoga, Meditation

In Pattaya....There is no overpriced booze..Its 1 dollar, food 1 dollar, girls plenty, hookers, non hookers...You really do not have to have sex....There are plenty of things to do...adventure sports, sauna,gym,pool.

Many white people own 100s of different stuff in Pattaya...like one American has condo in Pattaya like Rock do :lol: ..It creates that atmosphere... :)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote: Adama, this is one part of white culture that you cannot deny because I can categorically say that its not part of Indian culture and not that I know of any Asian culture and we know Jews do not like humans to have fun, so its unlikely they could create something like nightlife bars for people to hang out after work.
That's a pretty interesting argument you're using here, but funny nonetheless. :mrgreen:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Every white guy should be proud of nightlife...if he ain't he is fake. Not everyone has to go to bars, but its part of the white culture.

I have no doubt, you could drink 1.75 ltrs...easily...I have seen it white people drinking and then coming to work next day and when I do that, I need one week break to recover.

Pattaya/Angeles city is so freaking popular with white guys more than Jewish created Las Vegas for a reason. ..Its not about sex only...Its the whole atmosphere that soothes a white man's DNA.

This must be why Islam has outlawed booze. It wasn't because of Jewish merchants, but rather, because Asian DNA cannot process alcohol the way White DNA can!

When I was in college, I did hang out with this one Asian kid for a couple of weeks to go out drinking (back when I could drink), and he would always say his face felt numb.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

This must be why Islam has outlawed booze. It wasn't because of Jewish merchants, but rather, because Asian DNA cannot process alcohol the way White DNA can!

When I was in college, I did hang out with this one Asian kid for a couple of weeks to go out drinking (back when I could drink), and he would always say his face felt numb.
During my post grad there was one Chinese from China. He also said he cannot drink a lot. It makes him sick. Well that is 1 out of 1.5 billion chinese. Winston seems to be able to drink. It does make sense though as chinese culture did not evolve based on alcohol as far as I am aware. Unlike the japanese and koreans. Instead of giving them booze, the Brits gave them opium :shock:, which was far more destructive.

The white ability to process alcohol must be related to the high meat and fat diet of white people. What works better to prevent a hangover than a solid meat meal in your belly and a greasy breakfast? And bread.