Where should I look for a feminine woman to raise a family?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Maldoror
Freshman Poster

Where should I look for a feminine woman to raise a family?

Post by Maldoror »

Hello guys, this is my first post here, I will write a more detailed presentation in the appropriate section right after that.

I just turned 30, I'm French, doing okay with the opposite sex, but I really don't see myself knocking up a western woman.

To me, a woman who wants to keep working when she is married, has liberal ideas, and is older than 25 when you meet her cannot be "wife material".

I still need a few years, let's say five, and I'll be able to afford a nice house and my situation will be stable.

In the meantime, I'll be pumping and dumping western women, and won't settle with any unless I land a young one I'm attracted to with a good heart and traditional values. Unlikely.

I can get women, but living with one is a whole different story.

There's nothing more honorable than being a traditional mother, and in the name of progress, our liberal society is spitting at this ideal.

I guess they'd rather be workaholic single moms chasing expensive things they don't need getting pumped and dumped by men who no longer respect them because they're no longer respectable.

Not for me!

Obviously I'd rather find a white or mixed woman, to have children that will fit in more easily and be proud of their european heritage, it's not the most important thing but it does matter. I'm more attracted to women that are closer to my phenotype. Eastern Europe, Latin America, or even the Middle East/North Africa. Not ruling out Asia either...

Of course I'm struggling with the usual concerns: will she leave me after she gets a European visa, will she turn fat and bitchy like a western woman when she's married...

I still have a few more years of fooling around with confused western women, but I need to start making my research now. What would be your advice guys?

Thank you for your help!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: Where should I look for a feminine woman to raise a fami

Post by xtravel »

Ghost wrote:Since you're getting WW, you're most likely good looking. So just pick a place where you find the women attractive and give it a shot and see if you can get what you want. If you're really hoping to bring a FW to the EU, just go f**k yourself now and save yourself the trouble.
lol. Agreed on bringing a FW to WW. In his other thread it sounds like, based on advice, he is going to find an Eastern European woman to bring back to the EU. Odds are she will slowly bring the rest of her family, the kids she didn't tell him about, and the boyfriend too, and kick him out of his own house.

I suggest he go to a developing country, and find a woman with a university education or in the process of getting one. Making sure to get one that has no children, and ideally, no previous marriages. The online dating sites are a good way to start winnowing and set up meets. Then go.

After reading much of the material on stickmanbangkok.com, Thailand seems like a low percentage place to find a wife, though a migrant from another country living in Thailand might be good.

Make sure to get a prenup agreement.

Disagree on finding a WW (western woman). He wants a feminine woman. The sex and attention will be great up until she moves in with him. Within the month he will be in hell.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I guess they'd rather be workaholic single moms chasing expensive things they don't need getting pumped and dumped by men who no longer respect them because they're no longer respectable.
I wouldn't even blame them. They are just following the course which society has plotted out for them. If the cultural leaders of our society supported traditional values, then most women would be traditional. They're just doing what they're told. They're told this is how women are supposed to live, that this is freedom, and unfortunately they believe it, since they don't have other powerful forces compelling her with the truth.

Women are only getting one message: the bad message. Anyone with the truth is suppressed by those in control. So most women never get to hear it or understand it. They're bombarded with propaganda on how evil tradition is. But if you could tell some of them the truth, many would go for it.

You don't necessarily have to go foreign. You just have to find a woman who will listen to you as the man. You tell her the truth of feminism and destroy it in her mind. Tell her the truth about tradition. A healthy, functioning woman is likely to go with you, because they are biologically programmed to both follow their man and to be mother. You're just going to tell them the story that is in line with their programming. The current story they have actually goes against their programming. So you do have this on your side: that is the fact that women were made to obey their husbands and to sacrifice for their children. They were made for this. So have faith, you can find one anywhere in the world, if God is with you.

Don't think of French women as an opportunity to have intercourse. Screen them. Find which ones are submissive. After you've found those, tell them the truth of feminism, and tell them how it is better to stay at home. If they are submissive and open to the truth, the chances are, you will be able to get a girl to come over to your way. If not, continue with the foreign route.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

My experiences is that men that have come back to SA with foreign wives, mostly russians, it doesn't take long before the foreign wife becomes like the local ones, learns the system, and keeps the house you provided and moves you out. Not all. A few russian wives have been decent. But that kind of russian roulette you can play with local women. Im not prepared to lose my stuff and my assets again to some heifer who thinks just grazing on a piece of veld entitles you to own the farm.

One russian woman who divorced her SA man was after me for a while. But she wanted marriage. No sex without the ring, and not just an engagement ring. I told her you a bit past the sell by date to hold out for that price, with an ex husband and a kid already.

Like you, I stick to my phenotype, but more to my race. Any white woman from no matter what country. But if it is not white, it is not right. I would go for the screening option. But do it now. By 25 the good ones who want a family are already taken. They will not be on the internet. The one problem of doing it now is that if you buy a house AFTER you are with her, she will get the house in a divorce. If it is yours in a pre nup BEFORE meeting her, you only owe half of what was put in after marriage, so you can pay her out and not face the expense of transfer fees and being homeless. You just need to take money out of the bond and extend your payments. And the house will be in only your name. Don't put her name on it no matter what. Except maybe in your will.

In the mean time don't let any of the pump and dump ones move in.

Screening for heifers is like a cattle auction. There is breeding stock and those just suitable as a piece of meat. Screen them and only pay top dollar for breeding stock.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Maldoror wrote:Hello guys, this is my first post here, I will write a more detailed presentation in the appropriate section right after that.

I just turned 30, I'm French, doing okay with the opposite sex, but I really don't see myself knocking up a western woman.

To me, a woman who wants to keep working when she is married, has liberal ideas, and is older than 25 when you meet her cannot be "wife material".

I still need a few years, let's say five, and I'll be able to afford a nice house and my situation will be stable.

In the meantime, I'll be pumping and dumping western women, and won't settle with any unless I land a young one I'm attracted to with a good heart and traditional values. Unlikely.

I can get women, but living with one is a whole different story.

There's nothing more honorable than being a traditional mother, and in the name of progress, our liberal society is spitting at this ideal.

Not for me!

Obviously I'd rather find a white or mixed woman, to have children that will fit in more easily and be proud of their european heritage, it's not the most important thing but it does matter. I'm more attracted to women that are closer to my phenotype. Eastern Europe, Latin America, or even the Middle East/North Africa. Not ruling out Asia either...

Of course I'm struggling with the usual concerns: will she leave me after she gets a European visa, will she turn fat and bitchy like a western woman when she's married...

I still have a few more years of fooling around with confused western women, but I need to start making my research now. What would be your advice guys?

Thank you for your help!
French women are not fat so this thread makes no sense.