Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
YourTrustedAdvisor
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by YourTrustedAdvisor »

Dear Honorable Dr. Wu, Ph.D:

you need a vacation... from the unreality of your fantasies!

~YourTrustedAdvisor
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote: I have to agree that this seems the best move for you. I of course wish for you to be happier - my only worry is that your intellectual work will suffer if you stay long term in Angeles city?
Surely the real work of your life is writing here on this website? Not to make money but for the discussion and thoughts it stirs up in others. Taiwan is good for your writing, I mean what else is there to do? But in Angeles you'll be occupied...ah well such is life.
Yes it's hard to work in Angeles City. It's too distracting there. But I've got most of the important work out of the way for now. The important thing is to be where you are happy and FEEL GOOD. The vibe in Taiwan is the WORST. It makes me depressed and miserable. The vibe and energy feel so repressed, negative and self-hating. It poisons me and makes me SUFFER. It's like kryptonite is to Superman. I can take it for so long. How long do you expect Superman to tolerate kryptonite??????? Taiwan is TERRIBLE BEYOND WORDS. I can't talk to anyone, can't connect with anyone, can't date anyone, can't feel normal, etc. Can't do anything. I'm totally incapacitated here.

Plus I can't tolerate being dateless and celibate. I can only take it for so long. I was supposed to leave Taiwan in June or July. But again, some weird force keeps bogging me down here, and makes me addicted to suffering, since as you know, suffering and unhappiness are a form of dark pleasure. Dostoyevsky mentioned this in his novels. And the vibe here makes me feel so weak and depressed that I can't even muster the energy to leave. That's how bad it is. It's like a tractor beam that weakens you so you don't have the strength to get up and leave.

How do you know tolerate such a depressing vibe here? I don't get it.
Kradmelder wrote:Winston, forget this sitting in bars with cheap sluts of whatever nation. I don't know how you can stand those bright lights, loud horrible doof-doof jungle music of negro origin or electronic noise.

Since you don't have a family or regular job, get yourself a bike and travel around the world by back roads. Chicks love men on bikes. I always meet some while travelling. Riding a bike and the nature will fill your soul, and the decent people you meet. Money better spent than on bar flies. I do a long trip once a year. Food for the soul and the joy is indescribable. I avoid towns and to long empty stretches. But some guys like to do the strips with holiday places. As a biker you will never be alone. Other bikers join you, or even other people fascinated with the idea of touring so free. It is rare I spend an evening by myself alone unless I am tired and I want to. You are a bright friendly sort, with a lot of ideas. People will take to you.

Asia is not on my plans, but when my son is old enough to be on his own bike I want to cross russia by dirt roads. A wife would put this idea out in the rubbish.

Yick that was hilarious :lol: I can just imagine a chinese woman poking winston in the chest and demanding he fill a bigger rice bowl :lol: :lol:
You don't know anything about Angeles City. Only the big bars are loud. But not so loud that you can't talk to the girls and hear each other. Some bars are quiet too. You can sit with the girl in a quiet atmosphere. The music they play is pop music in the background. It's very casual and relaxed.

I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. Can you teach me? lol. I'm not sure I'm a biker type anyway. But the problem is I can't tolerate a life where I have no dates and am forced to be celibate. I traveled around the Southwest USA a lot because I love the nature there. But it's suffering to travel alone in the US. People look at you weird because everyone travels in groups and couples in the US. And you have no dates or sex. Women aren't pickuppable. Guys don't even bother trying.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Yes it's hard to work in Angeles City. It's too distracting there. But I've got most of the important work out of the way for now. The important thing is to be where you are happy and FEEL GOOD. The vibe in Taiwan is the WORST. It makes me depressed and miserable. The vibe and energy feel so repressed, negative and self-hating. It poisons me and makes me SUFFER. It's like kryptonite is to Superman. I can take it for so long. How long do you expect Superman to tolerate kryptonite??????? Taiwan is TERRIBLE BEYOND WORDS. I can't talk to anyone, can't connect with anyone, can't date anyone, can't feel normal, etc. Can't do anything. I'm totally incapacitated here.

Plus I can't tolerate being dateless and celibate. I can only take it for so long. I was supposed to leave Taiwan in June or July. But again, some weird force keeps bogging me down here, and makes me addicted to suffering, since as you know, suffering and unhappiness are a form of dark pleasure. Dostoyevsky mentioned this in his novels. And the vibe here makes me feel so weak and depressed that I can't even muster the energy to leave. That's how bad it is. It's like a tractor beam that weakens you so you don't have the strength to get up and leave.

How do you know tolerate such a depressing vibe here? I don't get it.
Sure I understand, you owe it to yourself to feel good if you can, and if it's not at the expense of others all the better. In fact you probably bring positivity into the lives of many people there in Angeles. And sure again I do find it hard to bear the vibe here in Taiwan here at times - mainly when I'm in the city - it really feels like a robot world. Not everybody is like that - but the vibe is VERY like that. People look vain and stuck up - I think it is often shyness mascarading as those things though. I think a real extrovert could do well here, but that's not me. I'm taking solace in doing some outdoor activities, but I can do that in NZ anyway. I can see that as you aren't a big drinker, or a guy who cares too much about trad culture that Angeles suits you. Lets hope it makes your creative juices flow too. I agree suffering can be a addictive, need to break the habit.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. Can you teach me? lol. I'm not sure I'm a biker type anyway. But the problem is I can't tolerate a life where I have no dates and am forced to be celibate. I traveled around the Southwest USA a lot because I love the nature there. But it's suffering to travel alone in the US. People look at you weird because everyone travels in groups and couples in the US. And you have no dates or sex. Women aren't pickuppable. Guys don't even bother trying.
I wasn't referring to travelling around the USA, but China or somewhere like that. I saw a show made my 2 canadians, I think they were, who made a loop through China by bike. It looked awesome. They had no problem meeting people. If you speak the language it will be easy. I don't think you will be celibate long, and as a westernised chinese won't you be a prime target for all the women you want? You will pomping your lungs out from Shanghai to Tibet.

I did the Southwest USA once. It was a culture shock. Everything was so crowded and turned into a tourist trap: yosemite, grand canyon, those sandstone hills in Utah. And traffic jams in parks. Vegas makes you want to puke it is so plastic. There was one small town in Arizona i liked. Is it Campbell??? I would not choose USA for travel. South america I would consider though.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Kradmelder wrote:There was one small town in Arizona i liked. Is it Campbell???
There's a Campbell Ranch in Seligman, Arizona, which is on the old route 66 that you likely were on. No town called Campbell in Arizona, though. Seligman's a mile high, has a great climate. There's a town called Camp Verde near Sedona, which is very much on the tourist route.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:
I wasn't referring to travelling around the USA, but China or somewhere like that. I saw a show made my 2 canadians, I think they were, who made a loop through China by bike. It looked awesome. They had no problem meeting people. If you speak the language it will be easy. I don't think you will be celibate long, and as a westernised chinese won't you be a prime target for all the women you want? You will pomping your lungs out from Shanghai to Tibet.

I did the Southwest USA once. It was a culture shock. Everything was so crowded and turned into a tourist trap: yosemite, grand canyon, those sandstone hills in Utah. And traffic jams in parks. Vegas makes you want to puke it is so plastic. There was one small town in Arizona i liked. Is it Campbell??? I would not choose USA for travel. South america I would consider though.
Kradmelder, riding a motorcycle is dangerous. Winston, will correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it is not his skill or abilities that fck him over it is that fate is unkind to him. Put him in a potentially dangerous situation, where fate can pull the strings like riding a motorcycle, and he will might get killed. One childhood friend dead, one maimed, my nephew smashed up, myself in multiple crashes from which I should be dead, all from/on motorbikes. First two years on a bike are the most dangerous. Riding around alone, on new roads in a strange country. That is dangerous for experienced riders who fate doesn't fck over. In AC, Winston, for some strange reason, seems to be on an equal footing as others when it comes to fate.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote:I did the Southwest USA once. It was a culture shock. Everything was so crowded and turned into a tourist trap: yosemite, grand canyon, those sandstone hills in Utah. And traffic jams in parks. Vegas makes you want to puke it is so plastic. There was one small town in Arizona i liked. Is it Campbell??? I would not choose USA for travel. South america I would consider though.
I thought you went on dirt roads. The southeast USA is among the best dirt road traveling in the world. Most of the land is open range, so no fences and you can camp anywhere. Excellent maps and good network of dirt roads. No dangerous mosquito borne diseases like in much of Africa. When you do get to town, all the usual first world comforts and services, including overnight delivery of spare parts. Only Australia is comparable, from what I've read. You'd be lucky to see one ranger or hunter in a pickup truck per day where I go. On the abandoned roads, more like a few ATVs per year.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I did the Southwest USA once. It was a culture shock. Everything was so crowded and turned into a tourist trap: yosemite, grand canyon, those sandstone hills in Utah. And traffic jams in parks. Vegas makes you want to puke it is so plastic. There was one small town in Arizona i liked. Is it Campbell??? I would not choose USA for travel. South america I would consider though.
I thought you went on dirt roads. The southeast USA is among the best dirt road traveling in the world. Most of the land is open range, so no fences and you can camp anywhere. Excellent maps and good network of dirt roads. No dangerous mosquito borne diseases like in much of Africa. When you do get to town, all the usual first world comforts and services, including overnight delivery of spare parts. Only Australia is comparable, from what I've read. You'd be lucky to see one ranger or hunter in a pickup truck per day where I go. On the abandoned roads, more like a few ATVs per year.
Unfortunately I was on a business trip to Idaho and joined up with 2 fellow suffers in Vegas to do a quick road trip in a hired car.

All the safety and convenience makes it lack the adventure riding aspect that I enjoy.

In the USA hiring a Harley is cheap. But then you are road bound. Hiring an off road capable distance eating bike is crazy expensive.

Citizen ja I see your point. Biking is dangerous and newbies face the highest risk. So if you are one of those who seem I'll fated it is a bigger risk. True your first 2 years and weekend riders are the most at risk. I have picked up many women while riding. I ride remote areas alone but tend to forget it is technical riding more difficult than tar and beyond beginners. Especially with a loaded large bike with the required power and range. It is a shame as Winston seems to lack something to satisfy his soul and seeks it in shallow women. Most bikers have that gap filled. Women are a sideline. Yet Winston has the adventurous spirit and individuality that he would take to it. Free spirits take to adventure riding as opposed to herd instinct mc club types. And we don't have tattoos nor dress like pirates lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:

Traveling around China by bike isn't going to be as easy as in the USA. The signs and roads aren't as well labeled or easy to find on maps. No way man. Plus why would I want to do that? The nature in Asia sucks. The trees don't give off the kind of energy that the trees in North America do, that energizes and refreshes me. I don't know why.

Yeah I meet a lot of Chinese women. But that doesn't mean they will put out and give me sex. Chinese women are very cautious and control themselves. They do not give in to impulses. A lot of women like to be friends first, for an indeterminate time. But yeah my chances in China are better than in other countries. Just takes more time and a little more luck too. Plus I usually connect best with women that aren't my physical type. Those that are my ideal type are not the ones that connect with me most. Typical Murphy's Law.

LOL Dude, you must not have seen the real Southwest USA. Only the parts near Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon are crowded. Not the rest. For instance, if you drive into southern Utah from the West side, where those from Las Vegas drive from, the first two National Parks will be commercial and crowded - Zion Canyon and Bryce Canyon. But if you go further east, it all changes. Very few people are there. Only retired people in trailers, German tourists in RV's and some bikers. Go east toward Capitol Reef National Park and Kodachrome. That's where the commercialized areas end. You see, most tourists go to Vegas and then explore the parks nearby, like Bryce or Zion Canyon. But further out, they don't venture. So you just need to go farther away from the major cities.

In Arizona, only Phoenix and the Grand Canyon are crowded. Not other areas. Go to Petrified Forest National Park, or the Navajolands of Northeast Arizona. There you can visit Indian reservations, museums, Pow Wows, great organic corn and cornbread, etc. There's also Monument Valley and Valley of the Gods near the desolate town of Mexican Hat. Hardly any people at all there. And you can camp out in Valley of the Gods for free. It's spiritual and divine there. You should camp there sometime. Feels like a frontier.

If you didn't see any of that, you really missed out man. There's also a lot to see in New Mexico and Colorado too. They are all within the four corners of the Southwest - Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico. Next time, get a map or a tour guide book, and go see all the areas on them. Away from the big cities of Las Vegas and Phoenix. Grand Canyon is overly crowded yeah, but there's a lot of other canyons to see besides that. Also, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon isn't as crowded, because most people go to the southern Rim only.

Utah has some spectacular areas to, such as Arches National Park and Canyonlands. There is a lookout point called Dead Horse Point too, which is very spectacular and comparable to the Grand Canyon.

See my Southwest USA photo albums here, to see what you missed.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Southwest_Photos.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Citizen wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Winston wrote:

Kradmelder, riding a motorcycle is dangerous. Winston, will correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it is not his skill or abilities that fck him over it is that fate is unkind to him. Put him in a potentially dangerous situation, where fate can pull the strings like riding a motorcycle, and he will might get killed. One childhood friend dead, one maimed, my nephew smashed up, myself in multiple crashes from which I should be dead, all from/on motorbikes. First two years on a bike are the most dangerous. Riding around alone, on new roads in a strange country. That is dangerous for experienced riders who fate doesn't fck over. In AC, Winston, for some strange reason, seems to be on an equal footing as others when it comes to fate.
No that is totally wrong. I do not have bad luck at all when it comes to personal safety or violence. In fact, I have very good luck. A divine hand from higher above seems to protect me and shield me, perhaps because my spirit is so genuine and sincere and kind, without any malice or corruption. I've never had any accidents or broken bones or injuries or car accidents even. At least not physical type of accidents.

Some people's safety seems to be protected from above. For example, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, and Wyatt Earp were all very protected during dangerous situations that could have taken their lives. As a result, not a single bullet ever hit Washington or Wyatt Earp, even though Earp got into many gunfights and shoot outs and show downs. One bullet during a duel hit Andrew Jackson in the chest, but he stood his ground and never faltered from it and won the duel. The man was practically invincible. All his enemies fell before him as though he were a God or had divine providence on his side.

My bad luck and murphy's law is in women and dating and getting sex. I thought I made that clear many times? I don't have bad luck in all areas of life, just in this one primarily.

So I doubt I'd have any biking accidents. Why is riding a bike dangerous? Isn't it as easy to control as a car? I'm sure a motorcycle is far more balanced than a bicycle, which loses balance way too easily and tips over too easily too.

Besides, I don't even drive that fast. I only drive as fast as I feel I'm in control and can react to any situation. If my speed feels out of control, I slow down. My comfort threshold when it comes to speed seems lower than most guys. I'm not a bad driver. I have a perfect safety record and am very calculating and react fast from my video game skills. It's just that my threshold for feeling in control is at a lower speed than most guys. So that's why I drive slow, but not too slow. But I am only slow compared to speed demons. I can at least drive 65 or 70mph on the freeway. But not 80 or 90 like speed demons do.

Also, there are some roads in Arizona that allow a speed limit of 80mph, such as I 80. People assume then that everyone should drive at least 80mph there. But that's illogical to me, because those roads are windy and twisty and do NOT FEEL SAFE at all. So in that case, I would drive under the speed limit. Driving 80mph on dangerous roads that I can't control, is obviously a stupid and foolish thing. So even though the law says it's ok to drive 80mph, I wouldn't because I do not feel in control of the vehicle at that speed on windy twisty roads. Yet most drivers would mock me for that. I don't know why. Should I drive dangerous and risky just to keep up with the 80mph speed limit, which most people see as a minimum speed, not a maximum, just because the sign says so? I'm not stupid. I have no idea why Arizona has 80mph speed limits on dangerous twisty windy interstates roads like I 80. Are they hoping that people get into accidents? Otherwise, it's not logical or safe at all. The department of transportation should have some basic common sense shouldn't it?

Btw, I've never understood something. How can people drive UPHILL at 70mph even in older cars? Whenever I drive uphill, my car can never go that fast uphill. My car slows down to 40mph or less when going uphill. Even if it's a new car. It's like every car I'm in cannot climb fast. Yet every other car next to me has no problem going fast uphill, except for trucks of course. How do they do that? That is a weird murphy's law I have on the road.

Some people are not meant for speed. When I drive too fast, the wind starts blowing my car left and right, as though the heavens were warning me not to drive fast, so I feel like I've lost control and the wind could blow me over at any moment. And when I drive faster than I'm comfortable with, to keep up with someone else, I get flat tires out of nowhere, which I usually never get, because the other person f***ed me up. When I'm in control, I don't f**k up. Only others f**k me up by making me keep up with them and screwing up my comfort zone. Only when others come into the equation does something go wrong.

My hands are VERY steady and in fact, in the game of Jenga I've never toppled the wooden blocks over, and thus have NEVER lost a game to anyone. Someone else always topples it over. Never me. I've never lost at that game. Cause my hands are super steady and don't f**k up. Only others f**k up. Not me.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
So I doubt I'd have any biking accidents. Why is riding a bike dangerous? Isn't it as easy to control as a car? I'm sure a motorcycle is far more balanced than a bicycle, which loses balance way too easily and tips over too easily too.
The accident stats show bikers are several times more likely to be in an accident. Most of the times it is because cars don't see you, or don't judge the speed of a bike and turn in front of you. You also don't have a metal shell to protect you. There are interesting reports on bike accidents, how they occur and the groups most at risk. One is called the HURT report that you can download. funny name. There is a similar european study.

It is very different than a car. Front and back brake are different controls, one by hand and one by foot. There is no reverse. There are 5 controls for feet and hands: 2 brakes, clutch, throttle, gears. There are many blind spots. Balancing is more difficult at slow speed. It takes much more coordination and attention than a car. if you stop with front wheel turned you can easily topple. You have to be far more aware and predict several cars ahead of you if you want to survive. Like if that car well turn across your line, come out of a driveway, swerve to get into a gap etc. The amount of rubber in contact with the road is far less than a car, so surfaces that make you lose traction, can easily cause a fall, especially if you apply brake. Sand, gravel, mud, all can send the bike out from under you without the right technique. That is the technical part of off road, the bike is always moving under you. Road riders get very uncomfortable with this.

Accidents happen usually after 6 months up to 2 years when people think they can ride better than they actually can. Also if you panic and pull on the brakes, brake with the front brake on a bend it can wash out etc. It is much better to accelerate out of trouble or loss of traction, and to swerve rather than to brake. But it goes against instinct, hence beginners panic. Bikers call it riding faster than your guardian angel.

If i don't ride for 2 days I notice some of my natural feel is gone and I do stupid things, so for the first 5 minutes I take it easy until I get my groove back. The weekend warriors that ride once a month and get on and go at speed are the accidents waiting to happen. I ride every day all weather and about 30 000 km per year minimum. Each year I do at least 1 4000-5000 km off road trip.

I ride fast though. I hit over 150 kmh in town :D. On dirt never over 100 and when sandy or muddy, loose gravel or steep switchbacks sometimes must cut back to nearly 20. Since i prefer to ride alone I cant afford to take risks.

The high after a 400 km day on dirt on empty roads is better than booze and better than sex. You are positively in love with your bike for getting you through rough patches, water crossings and tracks no car would do without 4x4.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But what if i ride a motorcycle out on the open desert road or ooen rural road where there are few cars? Is that still dangerous? What if i slow down?

What type of bike do you ride? Do you have wide tires like batmans bike? Lol. Im not the type of guy that takes unnecessary risks.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:But what if i ride a motorcycle out on the open desert road or ooen rural road where there are few cars? Is that still dangerous? What if i slow down?

What type of bike do you ride? Do you have wide tires like batmans bike? Lol. Im not the type of guy that takes unnecessary risks.
Off road is where I have my falls. Usually terrain oriented. If you take it easy and have good boots and kit your chance of injury is much less than accidents on tar with a car or hard objects.

I ride ktms and bmws. I have 3. Like in my avatar. I I use knobblie on and off road tyres. I also try and avoid stupid risks as I'm a single dad. Kids future depends on me. If a road is too risky I detour. If I have the fuel. Sometimes you must just push on. I also have tracking software on my cell phone so if I'm not moving for long or don't check in mates can send help.

In SA if you break down and are hurt blacks will rob you and maybe kill you. Steal your phone and not call for help. Your only protection is your firearm or another biker of any race. So you have to always factor in risk.

Even if you are black your fate is probably the same. I stopped once on a remote road for 2 blacks in a car broken down late afternoon. If I didn't they would be robbed and car stripped by morning. I did drive on a bit first then turn back to make sure it wasn't a lure with darkies waiting in the bush (after opening my jacket and taking off a glove to make sure my firearm was easily available. Can never trust a darkie lol). They were shocked a white man would stop. Burst radiator hose. I asked them for a phone number of family or friends to call when I got to phone reception as nothing I could do. They had no money to send a mechanic. I figure one day a black man will return the favour.
Last edited by Kradmelder on September 22nd, 2016, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

This is all I have to say on the matter :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1b2gVRcjI[/youtube]

That could be you Winston.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:Winston, forget this sitting in bars with cheap sluts of whatever nation. I don't know how you can stand those bright lights, loud horrible doof-doof jungle music of negro origin or electronic noise.
Ja boet! None of that bladdy monkey music man - all you need is some bladdy Bles Bridges and we can all have a fokken lekker time! :lol:

Yick that was hilarious :lol: I can just imagine a chinese woman poking winston in the chest and demanding he fill a bigger rice bowl :lol: :lol:
The thing is Kradmelder, Winston HAD some advantages of getting himself a model type Chinese wife, if he had come here in 1997 instead of Russia, he would have got himself a hot number - no doubt about it.

Being of Chinese ethnicity has its advantages and disadvantages though being in your twenties - it has massive advantages, Winston is middle aged and looks it and women will want to see a house, savings, nice car - they have probably asked him straight out - 'where's your house?'

He has a massively high sex drive, even now in his 40's - he needs to go to the Philippines - I would also suggest going to Thailand - but he would be a prime candidate for taking part in a once in a lifetime apartment skydive - without a parachute - the Philippines is probably the best place for him and his life goals.