Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Video: Why EVERY white guy in Asia is a loser..

Post by El_Caudillo »

Watching a few more videos of this girl I really despair. She obviously has (been given) a good education, but her mind is so narrow. Unless you are career focused or starting your own successful company here in Asia you are a loser. You must not move from a more developed country to a less developed one. You must be like Mike Zukerberg...who really seems like a Geeky loser who got lucky to me.

Well Eleanor - what about this example. I was in the countryside here in Taipei visiting some friends and they told me about a white American guy who lives in the mountains. He had come to Asia to study Buddhism, spending nearly 30 years in Thailand and then 10 in Taiwan. They showed me a book on Buddhism that he had translated. He is working translating the works of various Thai Buddhist masters into English...but I mean what a loser. Like I mean he isn't working for a fourtune 500 company - nor is he a US military guy who I not so secretly lust after...

I really don't think many people are worth speaking out against - but in Eleanor's case!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

El_Caudillo wrote:Watching a few more videos of this girl I really despair. She obviously has (been given) a good education, but her mind is so narrow.
Korean people, also those who are living in Japan since birth, both of them, North and South Koreans, are known to act often very aggressively and emotionally. They also have the tendency to exaggerate trivial matters.

It's their way how they talk, they do not have the intention to insult individual foreigners living in South Korea. Eleanor Park with her video is a good example.

She should better NOT say 'all white guys' or 'most white guys' but change the titel of her video to 'some white guys' and so on.

A US-military guy is not the best foreign guy for dating in Asia. ALL of them are relocated again and again to other destinations, many of them have also connection/friends in USA, and there are also stupid Japanese girls leftover with a baby... same in Korea and some other places in Asia.

OK, in her case an Asian girl was dumped by a white guy, but how many white guys are dumped by Asian girls every day?

I wrote a follow-up comment on her video on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9i-shyQ0Js

I wonder if she replies...
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

If you are a loser WHY NOT BE IN ASIA?

Loser in Asia loser in America. Hmmmm, I choose Asia FUCKERS!
Last edited by Jonny Law on September 19th, 2016, 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:If you are a loser WHY NOT BE IN ASIA?
It depends - what is the definition of LOSER?

Some 'losers' are not so young anymore, but have obviously money from savings and good retirement allowances to buy large condominium-units in places like Pattaya or similar cities in Asia. They enjoy cheap life but are spending only their own foreign money in these rather low-income countries.
It's nice to be a loser. I don't know what is wrong with that.

Other losers are still working, same with me, but find employment in good developed Asian cities like myself here in Tokyo, of course with a foreign owned company, receiving fairly good payment. What is wrong with that...

About dating if you stay as a Western foreigners for long-term in Asia, why should you not look around for a local wife?
There is no reason why you should live alone... Again, what is wrong with that?

All in all, comparing the Asian population only a TINY number of Western foreigners are living here, I would say, except in some typical well-known cities, like Pattaya, Cebu, Singapore but also here in Central Tokyo etc. the number of 'white guys' is significantly small, almost not worth to mention.

I think it is fair to ask in return how much is the number of Asian immigrants into Western Europe and Northern America? Are these people moving on from China even as far as Africa not also LOSERS?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Rock,

I do appreciate you answering. The reason why I ask you this specific question is that since you have experience in Asia why not? It's like traveling abroad. Guys like to know how others do it. I mean obviously if I do want to make an investment I have to do more research but it does help to get a point in the right direction. I always found the Philippines to be too dangerous but Thailand seems interesting but if they start to tax on rental properties that does negative effect your income.

Other places like South Korea or Japan is like investing in NYC prices. As you know in real estate you need to know the local markets in order to invest .

Yohan,

Aren't you generalizing all Koreans like Eleanor is generalizing all white guys in Asia?

Regarding Elanor. She is Asian American...even though she is Korea she is American. Now saying that..are there loser white guys in Asia? Yes. Are there normal white guys in Asia. Yes. It's like stereotype that is really sensitive to white guys in Asia. Kind of like do Asian men have small dicks. Yes there probably are Asian guys with small dicks but there are Asian guys that are more normal size. But it's a stereotype.

when I was in Asia I did see white guys that would be consider low class but I also met some decent ones too ..so it depends on perspective really. It's like there are white guys that go to Asia thinking they are better than Asians just as likely there are white guys without thinking that.

There are stories of white guys that use Asian girl and dump them. I think because of this Eleanor made that youtube clip for other Asian women to watch out for BUT there are also stories of Asian girls using white guys too.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: Yohan,
Aren't you generalizing all Koreans like Eleanor is generalizing all white guys in Asia?
I do not really understand what you mean with your question.
I did not write anything bad in my reply to her on youtube.

For sure Koreans react much more emotionally than Japanese and often exaggerate trivial things, but have no intention to insult somebody personally with their reaction. This way of behavior is often a very lucrative way of business for Koreans in Japan.

All Japanese will agree, that this direct way makes Koreans by far the better entertainers, they control in Japan wide areas of restaurants, karaoke, pachinko, singers but are also well-known in Japanese movies etc. Basically you can say out of 4 people working in TV-stations or studios at least one of them is a Korean but often using a Japanese name.

Not sure how is this 'generalizing'? In what sense? You can read my comments there, my ID is 'Yo Han' - some people were even asking me, if I am a Korean, :lol: but I am not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9i-shyQ0Js

About this woman, as you said, she is Asian American, even though she is Korean she is American.
So what? She talks about 'all (most) white guys who are in Asia are losers'. She talks about expats are sexpats in Asia. She is not talking about living in USA, but about living in Asia.

For sure she has been living in Asia, she is not an Asian-American who lost totally her identity and does not know anymore about her country of origin.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

Since you live in Japan you might have a bias viewpoints about Korean people base upon how Japanese people see Korean people.

Generalization does not always mean a bad or good think it's just stereotyping a group of people to behave in a certain way. So when you say Koreans act allot more emotional where is that a generalization?

With Eleanor ..being Asian American her viewpoints will be influenced by her Ameican up bringing. There are white girls that would say the same thing she is saying . Except of course she is Asian that's all.

I mean I'm curious to know what local Asian girls really say. Obviously they would say it in their own native languages but I imagine some may say good or bad things about white guys in Asia.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Some of Eleanor Ji-Yeon Park's recent comments:

"it's not racist. ugh... even my white friends tell me most white guys in asia are losers."

"i dont need to make a video get white guys. its really easy to go on dates here. you guys are pretty easy."

"I think you are confused. Men in general are easy regardless of race. most want anything that moves."

"Yeah my boyfriend saw this video and is totally fine with it and he is white."

"I am not even a Korean. I am a Korean American who happened to move to Korea 2 years ago. I will go back to the US soon."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnOY5ph9JY

She thinks it's normal for men of all races to want to have sex with anything that moves. So why is she bashing whites guys for wanting sex in Asia? Isn't that just normal male behavior according to her logic? And her new boyfriend is white? She still prefers white guys in Asia despite calling them losers? There are way more opportunities to date Korean guys in Korea, but she still chooses to date white guys. I won't feel any sympathy if she experiences racism when she goes back to the US.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

traveler,

Your dealing with Asian American girl logic. In the past you and I had our difference but now you might understand the frustration that Asian American guys deal with Asian American girls.
I think sometimes Asian American girls are worst than white girls. She is racist with out even knowing she is racist but again your dealing women logic here which mean they have no logic. I wouldn't waste my time with her. She doesn't have a large following and most people negatively criticize her .

Personally I think something is off with her .