Middle aged men are happier than women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Middle aged men are happier than women

Post by Kradmelder »

I don't usually go through Jewtube but this was sent to me and it is funny. Jew fox channel and a jewboy talking, but his final comment is true :lol: If I were married to a screaming woman like you I would also want to die sooner :lol: What a horrid whiney american woman. Only american women like those horrid false hair styles and man like suits, and talk so pushy and aggressive and overbearng. You don't see european or asian women dressing like that or those hair styles. They have far better taste.

The contents are true and women won't admit it. Men by that age have money, have raised their kids and are now following their dreams, and still get women. Women have dried out kunts no one wants except as a last resort, wrinkles, self esteem issues and are depressed since they value their worth by their looks and their relationship status. Hubby has lost interest and if they are single no man is interested. If they only kept quiet and provided a supportive environment, hubby would not avoid being home and would want to be around them. By just giving out sex when they feel like it, hubby loses interest and focuses on other things.

Men are happier. I am happy single and my life is full with interests and hobbies and sex is just a sideline when i want it. They don't want to pt out I find another, but don't waste time or money on it. Single women I know spend their time chasing men, desperately trying to be in a relationship, hence going from one man to the next, and can't be alone as they have no interests and their self esteem issues would make them depressed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrHIIx3ZG8[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Middle aged men are happier than women

Post by Adama »

Marc Rudov tried to start his own Man show on the radio a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, not enough of the brotherhood of MGTOW bothered to call into his show. He scrapped it after one show due to a low volume of phone calls. I have not heard if he has had success after this though.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:Unfortunately, not enough of the brotherhood of MGTOW bothered to call into his show. He scrapped it after one show due to a low volume of phone calls.
Probably because basements aren't great for getting phone signals!

That was a joke, guys! :wink:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

double post
Last edited by yick on September 24th, 2016, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think the great thing about middle age in men is you become a man whose opinion and point of views matter, people automatically listen to you because you should have the experience of life to back it up, you don't have that gravitas when you are young, people are more likely to dismiss your point of view or laugh it off, that doesn't really happen when you are older and are giving out advice - and another thing that happens - people come to you for advice.

As for women, your sex drive dies down, it has died down in me a lot and I consider this a great blessing, I like sex (of course) but I am not panting for it and I am not certainly chasing after bits of skirt - f**k that bullshite. I feel a bit sorry for Winston still having a crazy high sex drive in his forties - I wouldn't want that torment - that's for sure.

Also, you become happy in your own skin, if you escape becoming bald, wrinkly, teeth have fallen out or anything else by the time you are 40 then you can relax and become hunky 'George Clooney' style.

Of course, there are drawbacks, but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Men are dealt a much better deck physically than women in general, this is why you never marry a older women. The social engineers have been manipulating things so the all powerful state has become daddy which they want and the women are finally realizing it is the destruction of the family and a bad bill of goods for them to be happy later in life.

Guy's are learning to steer clear but at the same time what it all means for a lot of smarter men to steer clear of all the agony is the destruction of their own gene pool in the West........
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:I think the great thing about middle age in men is you become a man whose opinion and point of views matter, people automatically listen to you because you should have the experience of life to back it up, you don't have that gravitas when you are young, people are more likely to dismiss your point of view or laugh it off, that doesn't really happen when you are older and are giving out advice - and another thing that happens - people come to you for advice.

As for women, your sex drive dies down, it has died down in me a lot and I consider this a great blessing, I like sex (of course) but I am not panting for it and I am not certainly chasing after bits of skirt - f**k that bullshite. I feel a bit sorry for Winston still having a crazy high sex drive in his forties - I wouldn't want that torment - that's for sure.

Also, you become happy in your own skin, if you escape becoming bald, wrinkly, teeth have fallen out or anything else by the time you are 40 then you can relax and become hunky 'George Clooney' style.

Of course, there are drawbacks, but the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks.
I've always had a high sex drive, with sex almost every day or more. Until I realised the disaster it was making of my life and the cost to my ability to be a proper father. I realised I could be happy without it, the hunt for kunt shouldn't rule my life, and I got priorities right. My sex drive is still high but I can manage it and getting sex once a month is OK. Probably more than what most married men get but without the hand brake. I enjoy my life and my kids and keep sex as a sideline, never letting it come before kids or bikes.and never ever letting a heifer take the place of a kid on a bike trip or getting her hooves on their inheritance.

Better to wank than letting a heifer derail a stable peaceful life. Their kunt just doesn't have the value people attach to it, and their personality has even less value.

Their companionship cost Adam eden. Don't let their kunt cost you your eden. Long term it isn't worth it. Once you downgrade the weighting factor of their Kunts in life's priorities you tend to lose respect for them as they really don't offer much else, except the ability to drop calves. These days they don't even want to provide milk to their calves as it may affect the shape of their udders once they ditch you for the next one. Really they are of far lower value than jew sexusalised society makes them out to be. A man is man. The top of the food chain, made in God's image. They are a rib. Just an appendage.

The older you get the more value a man has to his family. The woman has less and less value. They know it. So they get even more depressed than they usually are as their sell by date approaches. The older you get the less priority they have. Better to strive to be a Good White Man, or a Good Yellow Man for asians, than to try get more notches.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

That's a controversial statement.

There are a lot of losers in their 40s, who hasn’t achieved neither financial stability, nor spiritual harmony in his age. For someone, like you, divorce could be considered as achievement, but for others it could be a disaster, which smashed his life into pieces. Someone could gain a wealth, but feel drained and exhausted, while other could be broke, but feel flavor of life. There’s even a special term “midlife crisis”, which depicts the depression of middle age people, who realize that life pass by, but they gained nothing, they wanted to gain.

Regarding physical shape, middle age men are far below their peak already. They can sense the faint breath of senility already. Mostly they remain strong, but not like they were in 30s, and it scares. If to compare with women with dried up cunts, maybe you are right, that they are more sensitive towards physical aging, but in my opinion it is more psychological moment, and it depends on how you sense yourself. If a human feels happy, he senses himself younger, than he is. And it is true both for men and women.

There are people in their 60s, 70s, who look like old farts, but they say, they feel young. And they behave like young. So perhaps aging and happiness are something, which you can’t measure in age scale, or in gender, or in external trappings, such as wealth, civil status and so on. It is very personal, so you can judge just yourself, and you never know whether he or she is happier, than you.
Jair
Freshman Poster

Post by Jair »

Damn that woman is annoying.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

from https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women
The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.
While males are 4 times more likely than females to die by suicide, females attempt suicide 3 times as often as males.

Since the dead don't take surveys, what middle-aged people are they asking?
Answer: Men content enough not to off themselves and perpetually unhaaaappy, past the age of relevancy, women.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

they are faggots, or kaffir, or zhidi, not men (joke for Kradmelder :wink: ) :lol:

If to be serious, suicide rating doesn't reflect the actual happiness rating, since nobody counts happy people. there might be 100 unhappy (suicidal cases) men and million happy (whom nobody counts). or for example 10 times more unhappy women, who still didn't decay to suicide.

Still, it doesn't mean men are more happy than women. Nobody knows that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:they are faggots, or kaffir, or zhidi, not men (joke for Kradmelder :wink: ) :lol:

If to be serious, suicide rating doesn't reflect the actual happiness rating, since nobody counts happy people. there might be 100 unhappy (suicidal cases) men and million happy (whom nobody counts). or for example 10 times more unhappy women, who still didn't decay to suicide.

Still, it doesn't mean men are more happy than women. Nobody knows that.
How do you say kaffir in Russian :o :lol:
When men are unhappy it is usually financial or stress related. Sometimes emotional but probably less so than women. Men can survive in unhappy marriage.

Women more often are unhappy due to low self esteem and lack of true love BS. Are women ever happy?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: How do you say kaffir in Russian :o :lol:
We have two offensive words to call kaffir, but they are long and will be hard for you to pronounce.

The first one is "chernozhopij", which literally means black assed. You can listen the correct pronunciation here: http://ru.forvo.com/word/%D1%87%D0%B5%D ... %8B%D0%B9/
Click on the blue arrow on the left to listen.
In Russia we call "chernozhopij" not only kaffir, but also all races with dark skin, like arabs and so on. It is considered very offensive word.

The second one is also offensive, but it is used to call kaffir solely. It is "chernomazij" (smeared in black). Listen the correct pronunciation here: http://ru.forvo.com/search/%d1%87%d0%b5 ... %8b%d0%b9/

By the way, the correct pronunciation for
zhid - http://ru.forvo.com/search/%d0%b6%d0%b8%d0%b4/
zhidovka - http://ru.forvo.com/search/%d0%b6%d0%b8 ... %ba%d0%b0/
zhidi - the emphasis is on the latter letter "i"
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

It is bad, offensive and very insulting words. If you are going to use it, please use it only towards bad people only. Don't call the whole nations and races like that.