Hot Thai Girls that are Sexy, Cute and Exotic! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sweet Faces of Hot Thai Girls! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The second one from the first post is very much my type. I doubt girls like this are attainable though.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this a real Thai girl or a ladyboy? Sometimes it's hard to tell.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168731.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a Thai girl that Steve R dated. He filmed her for 15 seconds. See below. Notice how friendly, sweet and approachable she is. Very easygoing and easy to talk to. As you can see, if you are with a girl like this, you will feel very comfortable and confident, not shy, because authentic girls like this bring out the man in you. So you would feel like "the man" and in control of the relationship. And of course, you could never get to used to American girls again once you're used to girls like this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNY8EmP1ro[/youtube]

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Awesome. I was just told that there would be a bunch of ESL job openings in Thailand starting in May and that the interviews will be starting soon :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Many of the women on the 3rd page are not that attractive to Asian men. I can instantly tell that they would primarily attract Western men.

I have lived in Thailand for more than a year now, and now have "Thai eye." No more jungle girls for me. :P

#1, Below: This look is considered by most middle-class Thais and NE Asians to be ghetto and low-class. Stereotypical "mia farang" (Western man's wife) and bar girl look. Likely from NE Thailand. Salesgirls in upper-end stores will never have this look. Girls like this in Chiang Mai will stick out like ugly ducklings. Moreover, she has a bar girl vibe.

ImageImage

#2, Below: Now this is the preferred Winston-type look. Likely from Northern Thailand, or of mixed Chinese descent from Bangkok. Without a doubt, this is the East Asian standard of beauty. This is the kind of mistress Thai men would want to show off. :D I see this look everyday in Chiang Mai.

ImageImage
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I don't find #1 that facially attractive, but she's more likely to have "dat ass." As a white guy, that's one of the main draws of jungle Asians. I wouldn't be surprised if there were significant racial differences in preferred gluteal size.

29:18-29:40

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Falcon wrote:Many of the women on the 3rd page are not that attractive to Asian men. I can instantly tell that they would primarily attract Western men.

I have lived in Thailand for more than a year now, and now have "Thai eye." No more jungle girls for me. :P

#1, Below: This look is considered by most middle-class Thais and NE Asians to be ghetto and low-class. Stereotypical "mia farang" (Western man's wife) and bar girl look. Likely from NE Thailand. Salesgirls in upper-end stores will never have this look. Girls like this in Chiang Mai will stick out like ugly ducklings. Moreover, she has a bar girl vibe.

ImageImage

#2, Below: Now this is the preferred Winston-type look. Likely from Northern Thailand, or of mixed Chinese descent from Bangkok. Without a doubt, this is the East Asian standard of beauty. This is the kind of mistress Thai men would want to show off. :D I see this look everyday in Chiang Mai.

ImageImage
I would be fine with both :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

SOULLESS WHORE CUNTS!!!

The Thousand Cock Stare- is the glazed, unfocused, hollow eyes of a broken slut in the grips of a delirium from having taken a few too many rides on the cock carousel
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I find this young Thai woman to be attractive.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
June 7th, 2015, 9:12 am
Wow check out this hot Thai girl on AFA. Her face looks so sweet and feminine and she looks so sexy. In her profile, she says she doesn't need a rich man because she is already wealthy. And she does modeling too. Wow! What more could you ask for?
Self Description: I am a simple woman looking for the perfect man to be my life partner.
Comments: A well-rounded man who can hold his own intellectually. I do not need a rich man. I am already wealthy.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info154728.htm

ImageImageImageImage
This is a highly attractive Thai lady!!! I agree with you Winston.