White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by chanta76 »

Yick,

it's also comes down to hypergamy. I think white people see themselves as the center of the world and supposedly the better race. So white girls would want a white guy because white guys are supposedly the better catch . Saying that a BIG part of the reason why white guys go over seas is to use that white man statues to have that sexual freedom of sleeping with exotic women. When I traveled around Asia and met a good number of white guys in Asia a fair number of them had this superiority complex. They never see Asians as equals and see Asian girls as something to cum and dump. For men they prefer to look down on women or see women as something to control.

With white women that are either less racist or more open minded will be open to dating non-white guys. There are two types of white girls that will date inter-racial. Either no white men want them and they end up dating some black guy or spanish guy or they are too liberal and prefer non-white men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ghost wrote:
Jeremy wrote:"Most white women prefer white men. Ergo all white men can get a white woman." Strong logic.

The dating scene in the west is horrible for white men too. I'm young and white with an above average physique, but I can't get slim women of any race here. The last time got laid without paying was 5 YEARS AGO, and that was with a fob Filipina. I might as well be a 70 year old, 5'3" currycel.
That's about as strong as yick's logic gets, unfortunately. At this rate he'll start giving Adama a run for his money.

The fact is that in the West, most white guys (anyone not in the top 20%) will struggle to get any D/S/R.

And when it comes to much of Asia, most white guys will end up with shengnu (Chinese term for leftover women) types, only being sought by the leftovers because the young, attractive ones want local guys. This is yick's fate in China as well. He is deluded enough to think that he's a stud for getting leftovers though. Shengnu do often "prefer" white guys because they CAN'T get local guys, so they search for a laowai sucker. Cue the manginas like yick.
My experience is that the hot ones are more trouble than they are worth. I went through a string of 50 kg hot model types. All just brought shit and demands as they are self absorbed self entitlement bitches. Not the best in bed either. A friend asked me why I got rid of one, heads would turn when we walked in. I told him I want a woman that pleases me, not everyone else in the room.

If you just want sex go for the 5s or 6s. They will be wild in bed, trying to please and not expect lavish entertainment. Or lower if you want. Fatties are very horny but not very appealing lol. If you want a companion go for the 7s. They will try please you with action rather than their looks. If they only want to please themselves they are strictly pump and dump. A good one will have a good relationship with her father, as father's instill respect discipline and character. If they hate their father stay away.

If they race mix they are not even pump and dump. They are not even worth talking to. Race mixing ones have issues. Either trying to prove a point due to liberalism, confusion about racial identity or to piss off the family, or no one of their race wants them.

Don't go yellow or brown if you are White and want to raise a family. And if you go black I don't even want to talk to you lol. You bring the acceptance of kids and culture issues into what is already the impossible task of getting along with women.

The best in bed and the horniest have been the 5s and 6s. The 8 and above have been average or worse, except for 1 of them but she was an unstable nutters who made my life hell. She could really f**k but looking back it was not worth the price in emotional trauma money and legal battles. Nutters are bad news and many 8 and above are nutters.

I'm currently doing a 4 or 5 at the moment. Just pomp and go. No relationshit. That woman is really horny and can empty your balls. No shit no wanting to be taken out or meet family, no telling me what to do when she not around. Of course she wants to please as she wants to keep a guy like me. Even though she knows I want no relationshit. Suits my needs at the moment of regular sex with no shit and no price tag while I focus on hobbies and kids.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:Yick,

it's also comes down to hypergamy. I think white people see themselves as the center of the world and supposedly the better race. So white girls would want a white guy because white guys are supposedly the better catch . Saying that a BIG part of the reason why white guys go over seas is to use that white man statues to have that sexual freedom of sleeping with exotic women. When I traveled around Asia and met a good number of white guys in Asia a fair number of them had this superiority complex. They never see Asians as equals and see Asian girls as something to cum and dump. For men they prefer to look down on women or see women as something to control.

With white women that are either less racist or more open minded will be open to dating non-white guys. There are two types of white girls that will date inter-racial. Either no white men want them and they end up dating some black guy or spanish guy or they are too liberal and prefer non-white men.
Like you have read with Matt Hanson and Ghost - neither would have left The States if they had got sex at home, they have no real interest in moving abroad for cultural reasons which is why it isn't working out too well for them, they want sex with a lower bar, they think they are entitled to it but are being left behind because they won't be proactive.

The problem is these days at home is that men have stepped their game up all around - men these days go to the gym, pump out weights, play sport on a weekend, take up running and are basically a lot fitter and a lot stronger than they used to be - a lot of men don't smoke or drink and a fair few men eat healthily and drink protein shakes and some take steroids, there are loads of publications about that concentrate on fashion and grooming for men.

Western men are in a lot better shape and look better than the women these days - western women of course have got fatter, got themselves more tattoos but they are still being chased around by these men who are hunky and fit and these women have gotten themselves higher standards, a fit, in shape woman has her pick however average she looks - the rest of them, the below average, the walruses and the like - she demands her men to be buff even though she would struggle to waddle up a flight of stairs.

So men like Matt Hanson and Ghost HAVE TO go abroad to get themselves a woman - they won't go to a gym, learn about grooming or get themselves in the kind of shape needed to be competitive at home - that is all they need to do too because white women at home want want white men - and they are - they have got the most important shite sorted out but won't do anything proactive to get themselves a woman - but they have to be proactive when they get abroad - but in different ways, and they wonder why they are failing when none of the women wherever they end up show any interest.

As for your comment about liberal women wanting/or are open to dating white guys, some are, most aren't - which is what confuses non-white guys because they think a womans political leanings are running parallel with her dating preferences - not quite - she might not be against inter-racial dating fr other people but she won't indulge herself - like some woman who might support gay marriage - it doesn't mean she is going to marry a lesbian any time soon.

I knew lots of liberally minded, save the whale types here in Asia who would never date an Asian man - in fact, that is most white women I know.
Last edited by yick on September 27th, 2016, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote:
Jeremy wrote:"Most white women prefer white men. Ergo all white men can get a white woman." Strong logic.

The dating scene in the west is horrible for white men too. I'm young and white with an above average physique, but I can't get slim women of any race here. The last time got laid without paying was 5 YEARS AGO, and that was with a fob Filipina. I might as well be a 70 year old, 5'3" currycel.
That's about as strong as yick's logic gets, unfortunately. At this rate he'll start giving Adama a run for his money.

The fact is that in the West, most white guys (anyone not in the top 20%) will struggle to get any D/S/R.

And when it comes to much of Asia, most white guys will end up with shengnu (Chinese term for leftover women) types, only being sought by the leftovers because the young, attractive ones want local guys. This is yick's fate in China as well. He is deluded enough to think that he's a stud for getting leftovers though. Shengnu do often "prefer" white guys because they CAN'T get local guys, so they search for a laowai sucker. Cue the manginas like yick.
Which is why most white men in the west date and marry white women. :roll:

Your problem is - in regards getting only Shengnu - is you are too old for young Chinese virgins, your dress sense (that ridiculous kaftan you wear), your grooming (get a haircut and a wash) and you are as boring as shite.

You should have stuck to that Canadian lady - you know the one you followed to Beijing - would she be classed as Shengnu - how old was she again? 32 or was she 33? Are you still in touch with her now she has moved to Brazil? I bet you didn't even get a peck on the cheek off her :D

As for me being a mangina - anytime you fancy making the trip to the Henan city I live in and exposing me as a fraud like you wanted others on here to do (and you can call me a mangina to my face) then I am up for that anytime, bud.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:

Like you have read with Matt Hanson and Ghost - neither would have left The States if they had got sex at home, they have no real interest in moving abroad for cultural reasons which is why it isn't working out too well for them, they want sex with a lower bar, they think they are entitled to it but are being left behind because they won't be proactive.

Western men are in a lot better shape and look better than the women these days - western women of course have got fatter, got themselves more tattoos but they are still being chased around by these men who are hunky and fit and these women have gotten themselves higher standards, a fit, in shape woman has her pick however average she looks - the rest of them, the below average, the walruses and the like - she demands her men to be buff even though she would struggle to waddle up a flight of stairs.

So men like Matt Hanson and Ghost HAVE TO go abroad to get themselves a woman - they won't go to a gym, learn about grooming or get themselves in the kind of shape needed to be competitive at home - that is all they need to do too because white women at home want want white men - and they are - they have got the most important shite sorted out but won't do anything proactive to get themselves a woman - but they have to be proactive when they get abroad - but in different ways, and they wonder why they are failing when none of the women wherever they end up show any interest.

As for your comment about liberal women wanting/or are open to dating white guys, some are, most aren't - which is what confuses non-white guys because they think a womans political leanings are running parallel with her dating preferences - not quite - she might not be against inter-racial dating fr other people but she won't indulge herself - like some woman who might support gay marriage - it doesn't mean she is going to marry a lesbian any time soon.

I knew lots of liberally minded, save the whale types here in Asia who would never date an Asian man - in fact, that is most white women I know.
Seems like a silly reason to go overseas ONLY for sex. You must at least have some attraction to the culture, climate, lifestyle etc. Sex is a side show and wears off, then you are stuck in a place you don't want to be.

If women at home don't want you because of attitude, hygiene, personality etc, why would a foreign one want that? They would just want the money. The quality foreign heifers would not need to settle for lower level whites anyway.

A man needs to sort out his priorities and what he wants before picking heifers or she will take you for a ride. Let your priorities dictate, not her strutting her kunt. What you want to raise a family, girlfriend as a sideline or for no strings fun are different things, I once spent 2 years without sex, long for me, by choice, and it was the best decision I could have made. Before that I was having sex nearly every day, one girlfriend after another. Either in relationshits, or a series of girlfriends. And all the choices were bad. I got sex, but no joy or spiritual peace. Just endless shit. Not having sex for a while made me focus on myself and what I want, and find joy in myself, doing things I like alone, and being perfectly content within myself. Now I can take it or leave it, and if it brings kak I leave it. If it will lead to complications I walk away. The sex drive is there but managed. I learnt that if you bang her more than once every 3 weeks the strings will come. If you let them stay over the strings will come. Keep them laughing, joking, light humourous conversation, f**k them every few weeks and send them on their way. Let them know you are doing this or that on weekends with kids hobbies etc so can't see them. They will get the idea you can't be made subservient and their kunt doesn't rule you. I make much wiser choices now on women that you can stick your stick in to, and once to avoid even if it is freely available.

Why would anyone want to save the whales? The land whales are alive and well in the USA and the UK, growing in number and size. they should be hunted for blubber.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:
Seems like a silly reason to go overseas ONLY for sex. You must at least have some attraction to the culture, climate, lifestyle etc. Sex is a side show and wears off, then you are stuck in a place you don't want to be.

If women at home don't want you because of attitude, hygiene, personality etc, why would a foreign one want that? They would just want the money. The quality foreign heifers would not need to settle for lower level whites anyway.

A man needs to sort out his priorities and what he wants before picking heifers or she will take you for a ride. Let your priorities dictate, not her strutting her kunt. What you want to raise a family, girlfriend as a sideline or for no strings fun are different things, I once spent 2 years without sex, long for me, by choice, and it was the best decision I could have made. Before that I was having sex nearly every day, one girlfriend after another. Either in relationshits, or a series of girlfriends. And all the choices were bad. I got sex, but no joy or spiritual peace. Just endless shit. Not having sex for a while made me focus on myself and what I want, and find joy in myself, doing things I like alone, and being perfectly content within myself. Now I can take it or leave it, and if it brings kak I leave it. If it will lead to complications I walk away. The sex drive is there but managed. I learnt that if you bang her more than once every 3 weeks the strings will come. If you let them stay over the strings will come. Keep them laughing, joking, light humourous conversation, f**k them every few weeks and send them on their way. Let them know you are doing this or that on weekends with kids hobbies etc so can't see them. They will get the idea you can't be made subservient and their kunt doesn't rule you. I make much wiser choices now on women that you can stick your stick in to, and once to avoid even if it is freely available.

Why would anyone want to save the whales? The land whales are alive and well in the USA and the UK, growing in number and size. they should be hunted for blubber.
Seems like a silly reason to go overseas ONLY for sex.

EXACTLY!

But you are a smart dude - I know that when I see it. :D

I asked two posters on here (Matt Hanson and Ghost) if they could get laid at home would they go abroad and they both said 'no' I think Winston might have said something similar as well but I am not sure.

The ways of being proactive in the western world in getting women is becoming buff, well groomed, knowing how to cook etc - there are a lot of men these days willing to go these extra steps to be competitive with - what is - a decreasing selection of desireable women - thankfully - very few of them would ever go abroad as a solution - men in the west who don't keep themselves fit, well groomed, fashionably dressed are automatically out of the hunt for anyone decent.

Getting women overseas requires a different route of being proactive - which is language learning - some of these guys roll up here badly dressed, no style, too old etc and expect young virgins to fall at their feet - they are beyond help in my opinion - which would be the same as back home for a lot of them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote: I don't know what a kaftan is. I usually wear my teacher clothes when I go out. (And I'm working most of the time anyway.) Bit of a yuppie look. Ah, that reminds me, a Chinese girl approached me recently and took an interest in me. Added me on WeChat, messages me every day, showing interest, and wants to do language exchange. I speak more Chinese than she does English. So go f**k yourself. You can stick to your used up shengnu.
You should have stuck to that Canadian lady - you know the one you followed to Beijing - would she be classed as Shengnu - how old was she again? 32 or was she 33? Are you still in touch with her now she has moved to Brazil? I bet you didn't even get a peck on the cheek off her :D
?
As for me being a mangina - anytime you fancy making the trip to the Henan city I live in and exposing me as a fraud like you wanted others on here to do (and you can call me a mangina to my face) then I am up for that anytime, bud.
Everyone already knows you're a fraud and a mangina.
:lol:

Who do I know - who teaches at a university in Henan - not far from me... who has

Written two books (which you tried to keep a secret but the ladies who you told, told me...)
Interested in ghosts and the supernatural (and bores Chinese girls to death with)
Has lived and worked in Saudi Arabia
Been to India...

Is that you? I think it is. 8) You have lots in common with a teacher I know called Da.. ahaha - I'll keep scthum for now.

The only act of fraud on here is you and your online persona, don't worry, I won't publicly expose you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Come and meet you? Changed your mind I see - sure make the trip and I'll meet up with you anytime matey.... drop me a PM when you are about to visit my ville. :D

Have you worked out who I am yet? Because I know who you are.

And stop acting like a prick online, this is how you get yourself into these kind of pickles.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Tread carefully. Yick knows his shit.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Blue Murder wrote:Tread carefully. Yick knows his shit.
Yes, Yick does... but Yick has no real interest in exposing Ghost's real persona online - all Yick wants is for Ghost to act like the reasonable, respectful human being that he is in real life and transfer that onto his dealings with others on here.

If he does that, then nothing more will be said. 8)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick,

I would kind of agree and disagree. I live in nyc . I go out and i see whats around me . I would say it depends. Overall people still date within thier own but i do see a growing number of mixed couples mostly in the young generation.

Saying that because of metrosexuality and not just white guys but guys in general in the west try to dress better or hit the gym. In some ways men in the west became like women where looks are more important . Women in the west are entering university at a higher rate than men and also professional field but that lies the problem.
A professional women would want a man to be her better or equal at least in income and education. On top of that the man has to be half way decent looking. So there is more pressure for men in the west which i agree with.

However, the blue collar women not so and its usually the blue collar girls tend to be more out of shape and i also notice the blue collar guys either look way out of shape or look like power lifters but none of that metro sexual look that white collar guys get.

Still at least here in america you see men and women once they are past 35 many of them are over weight and not in great shape. Part of the reason why you have older western expat going to asia is to get that young girl that the western guy cant get in the west.

Regarding most of the white girls you know in china that wont date chinese men. Some of it has to deal with chinese men. Chinese guys are somewhat behind or chinese guys dont play that game where they have to kowtow to a women. So chinese guys come out unattractive. I think sometimes the asian guys had it right and the white guys kowtow so much to their own women and look what happened in the west.
The other part as i mentioned before is racial hypergamy that white women have.

Saying that a few weeks age i went to a friends wedding. I was surprise at the number of asian men with their white girl friend or wives that showed up. These werent unattractive looking white women and the asian guys werent super hunks but were decent guys with decent jobs.
If i remember you said your half peruvian. I had manager who was full blooded peruvian that i work for here in nyc. The guy was a playboy..and yes he did it with mostly white girls but sometimes with black girls. He was jack looking but not too tall but was super confident in himself.

I guess what saying nothing is extreme as we like to think. I think allot of us go by our own experience and think thats the way it is or what we see around us and think thats the way it will always be.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Tread carefully. Yick knows his shit.
Yes, Yick does... but Yick has no real interest in exposing Ghost's real persona online - all Yick wants is for Ghost to act like the reasonable, respectful human being that he is in real life and transfer that onto his dealings with others on here.

If he does that, then nothing more will be said. 8)
That's exactly it. Be nice to people. Treat them the way you would want them to treat you. Don't be an online bully just because there are no real consequences.

Why does anyone take online anything so seriously? They can't control themselves. That's the only reason why. You got a different opinion? Oh no, you've threatened my entire worldview. Now I must destroy you. This is so pathetic, but that is what some people are. They do it in real life too. Just in real life they have to do it in such a way that it doesn't become known so easily. If it becomes known in real life, then there will be confrontation. An online bully comes online to bully because they are afraid of confrontation.

You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.