White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
He isn't in his twenties chasing Chinese skirt - he is nearly 50 chasing Chinese skirt -
There is his mistake. You should chase p***y, not skirt :D

As far as his sexual preferences, he likes mature white women, there's nothing wrong with it, why state the opposite, I don't understand any of it.
For sure. i also prefer mature white women. An experienced one who wants sex as a need, without all the hang-ups and BS of younger women. Well up to a point. By 45 they are at sell by date so they should offer half price or something :lol: I would prefer she be good in bed than have a 10 body and just lie there.

Nothing wrong with chinese girls. They are just not of my race, culture or taste. if young chinese is to another man's taste, let him go for it. If they want young white, OK if you can. But just not my daughter. I will kill you :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote: He should go back to the states and get himself a thirtysomething white woman - that is what he REALLY wants, that's what he chases after whilst he is here - he publicly states he hates white, western women and they are all sluts but in reality - chases them like the docile lap dog that he is. Ghost would be horrified if either of the two white, western women we both knew read his posts on here. 8)
That's how it goes. Can't get a white woman? Become an anti-feminist, MGTOW, or move to Asia. I don't blame anyone for that though, as I went to Europe in my youth. I do blame them for trying to direct and misdirect adult discussion and otherwise attempting to inflict their misery upon others who hold a different opinion on things and life.

Much of the problem is perception, focus, confidence and knowledge. If a man lacks confidence in himself, if he doesn't know what to do around women, if his focus is on the negative women instead of the positive women, if his heart can't perceive correctly what's going on around him, then it doesn't matter which country or continent he runs off to. He is still himself, which is someone without knowledge, confidence, focus or proper perception.

Also, most of the men who ran off to Asia and are happy just happened to get lucky. Sometimes a man can get away with being a total idiot, but that is not the case for many men. For some men, being a foreigner can't overcome their deficiencies.

I don't feel sorry for them. Look at how whenever I bring up something that should give men hope, they attack me. For example, to prove that every western woman is not a gold digger, I posted on how some women I've known through work support their husbands and boyfriends as proof. But being dogs, these posters here despise knowledge and can't receive it. They hate the message and the messenger.

You can't even be nice to these people because they hate you for being nice to them. So they will suffer in their ignorance, and rightfully so. A fool and a dog can never agree to disagree. There must always be a fight to the death for a dog. They can't control themselves. Look at how they can never back down or have a cease fire or stop themselves. They can't. That's the nature of dumb animals. No self-control, lack of empathy, unwilling to compromise, and the point of views of others must be disrespected if they're not the same as their own.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote: 1) Because Ghost has a very immature and abrasive debating style which lends to name calling which he should desist with and it won't get peoples backs up.
There can be no discussion while Ghost is around. He's an attack dog. No surprise that he is a coward in person. Online bullying is a refuge for weak characters.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That's how it goes. Can't get a white woman? Become an anti-feminist, MGTOW, or move to Asia. I don't blame anyone for that though, as I went to Europe in my youth. I do blame them for trying to direct and misdirect adult discussion and otherwise attempting to inflict their misery upon others who hold a different opinion on things and life.
I think most people who move to Asia and date Asian women don't hate white women, Ghost certainly doesn't though this is the picture he paints on here, he has created this really strange half truth-half fiction persona on here which would take six seconds for anyone who knew him to go 'heeeeeeeeeeey it's xxxx'

But you are right that he is misdirecting adult discussion and painting a situation in a false light, I have no interest in white women, in fact - the Canadian women wanted to have sex with me but I declined (she was nice looking enough, blonde, grey eyes, big tits but madder than a shithouse rat) because white women don't do it for me - great personality, good fun, interesting - I could see why Ghost followed her to Beijing to try his luck, she would have no trouble attracting men in the west. The other white lady is a nice, cultured lady, good cook, interesting, bright - there was no mutual attraction between us but Ghost and this lady had something going on that fizzled out.

That he would refer to them (indirectly) as sluts and whores and worthless - they would absolutely go mental at him if they knew what he was posting on here.

The fact he lies about his age - if he told the truth - people would have a more clear understanding why he isn't doing it in China with the local women, it isn't hard to see why he isn't getting anywhere when you have the full picture. But like AW Warning and the rest of these idiots, they hate white women because that is what they want - if they didn't care about them, they wouldn't hate them so much.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Blue Murder wrote: Even Adama -- a fundie who thinks the Earth is flat, gays are demons and that Buddhism is "demon worship" -- has come around and realised that grown men who whine, whine and whine about the west need to look within themselves and ask if they are the problem.
Everyone should be a fundie. If you don't believe in the fundamentals, the basics, then how you can believe the more complicated things of God? You must believe in the fundamentals. Of course, you use a different definition of fundamental, as if it is derogatory. There's nothing wrong with being a fundamentalist. And if you consider, FSchmidt and others on this forum are far worse than I, considering that Fschmidt wants to form his own break away religious community (cult) based on the Bible, but they don't believe the Bible is true. How can you be religious without believing the Bible? That's nonsense. And I don't seek a community of followers. I just wish to post on the forum without being harassed for being different. Is that so much to ask? But of course those who seek empathy and sympathy often have none to offer others.

I don't think gays are demons. Homosexuals are committing grievous sin against their own bodies and against the Lord because Man is the image of God. You cannot have a man in sexual submission to another man. Man was not made for that. The woman was. If Man is the image of God, then man should not go in unto another man, because Man is the image of God. The woman was made to be the glory of the man, not another man. These people are sick, and many of them have gone too far.

Every false religion is demon worship. If the worship isn't going to The Lord, then it is received by demons. What does the first commandment say again? At best, false religions are idolatry, which is demonic worship. What do you think they are doing with their chanting, emptying their mind so they can channel demons, unknowingly. Same with Yoga and the rest. These people don't even know, except for the rare person like Winston, who were former Christians.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Adama wrote:
yick wrote: 1) Because Ghost has a very immature and abrasive debating style which lends to name calling which he should desist with and it won't get peoples backs up.
There can be no discussion while Ghost is around. He's an attack dog. No surprise that he is a coward in person. Online bullying is a refuge for weak characters.
I remember once he got into an argument with a British teacher about Islam in front of a Chinese love interest (one of his former students) who stormed off - later Ghost wrote her a really embarrassing email to her stating 'sorry, I have been a naughty puppy' (or was it bunny) :lol: The lady in question showed me the email and said 'isn't he a weirdo?' and I said 'Yeah, keep out of his way' which she did until this day, I am still in touch with her.

Isn't that right, Ghost? Ghost... where are you?

He will probably pop up at 2am China time to respond knowing I will be catching Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

yick wrote:
I think most people who move to Asia and date Asian women don't hate white women, Ghost certainly doesn't though this is the picture he paints on here, he has created this really strange half truth-half fiction persona on here which would take six seconds for anyone who knew him to go 'heeeeeeeeeeey it's xxxx'

That he would refer to them (indirectly) as sluts and whores and worthless - they would absolutely go mental at him if they knew what he was posting on here.

The fact he lies about his age - if he told the truth - people would have a more clear understanding why he isn't doing it in China with the local women, it isn't hard to see why he isn't getting anywhere when you have the full picture. But like AW Warning and the rest of these idiots, they hate white women because that is what they want - if they didn't care about them, they wouldn't hate them so much.
Exactly. And that's sad. That is the cult of MGTOW and anti-feminism. They hate women literally because "they can't get laid." But if you dare to tell them it isn't as bad as that, well then you become their enemy, especially for all the losers in the MGTOW cult of idiocy. They want to enforce the anti-white woman celibacy on everyone of MGTOW online, but in practice, they themselves falter before the powerless white women.

They continually post their negativity to reinforce their delusional beliefs. If you join in with them and heaping hatred upon white women, then they will welcome you as a friend. If you dare to tell them, Hey, not every white woman is a terrible person, they will attack you, as the dogs they are, for going against their death cult. But the hypocrisy is, they themselves aren't living up to their MGTOW cult beliefs. They want to enforce that misery upon others publicly, but privately they are seeking after the very thing they are blasting online continuously.

And no surprise there, because if you can describe a race of women as subhuman yet you've had sex with them and continue to have sex with them, then you are a mentally conflicted person. That is worse than hypocrisy, because if someone is so disgusting and unworthy, what does it say about the man who knowingly goes with women who are unworthy of him? What does that say about him and his worthiness? And of course, dogs can't see the issue with this line of thinking, that you're a fool for saying others are subhuman while you're having intercourse with them.

Look at Kradmelder. He is a man who walks the walk. He makes it clear: there are women he considers to be beneath consideration for intercourse, and he doesn't have intercourse with them. By contrast, look at these losers who think Filipinos are subhuman (or who have claimed it in the past and retracted it). How is it you've slept with subhumans? If they are subhuman, wouldn't your superioir human impulses prevent you from doing it?

And are northern Asian fully human? Yet, those women are elusive and don't want these super human giants.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Conjo wrote:I think Yick does not know the true identity of Ghost. The real Ghost does not wear a kaftan. He is about average looking facially, kind of like a tall Winston Churchill minus the flamboyance and intelligence. He's 6'2", morbidly obese, white and in his late twenties close to thirty. He does not tell the girls he dates about the books he has written.
This is mighty fishy!

It sounds pretty much like the persona Ghost claimed to be when he said he was in Manila area many months ago. You see, I used to be part a wechat group he was on. I tried to meet up with him too. But of course he kept coming up with excuses not to even though I could have given him a lot of help since I know Manila area fairly well.

The pieces are coming together now. I think Yick nailed it. If not, why is he or others who know him not coming to deny it?

Yes, Ghost is for some reason pretending to be an overweight average looking taller white guy (I think he said 6'2") who's just late 20s when in fact he's a regular sized middle aged guy with normal appearance and an MBA. It does sound like a smokescreen and I suspect Conjo is either and alter ego or a friend posting on his behalf to maintain the smokescreen he created earlier.

Here's the thing. If a poster wants to keep personal details about himself private, that's totally acceptable and understandable. But don't misrepresent who you are here because it detracts from the accuracy of your posts whenever you are relevant piece in the equation. Doing that makes you troll like and in spite of Winston's soft moderation style, trolls are not welcome here!

Ghost, what do you have to say for yourself? It sounds like you are busted and exposed. Yick called you out. Don't you realize that in a third tier Chinese city, if you reveal too many correct details about yourself as a foreigner, it's fairly easy to connect some dots and figure out where and who you are for someone who is motivated to do that?

Quasi intellectual is an interesting characterization too. I remember having a discussion with Ghost on the Wechat group about whether or not saying some is being/acting like a prick is the same as saying some IS a prick. He didn't seem to understand the distinction between telling someone that they are acting stupid vs. telling them that they are stupid. It's a nuance which seemed lost on him yet English is his native language right? Strange.

BTW Yick, I think Winston has seen your photo in a group though he's not yet skype chatted with you. If I remember correctly, he said you appeared taller, somewhat overweight, brown complexion, and also middle aged. But unlike Ghost, you speak Chinese right? So in your situation, have you been able to attract, date, and be intimate with any of these young Chinese virgins you guys keep mentioning?

You kinda remind me of Kai in a few ways. He was a foreigner who lived in China for awhile and eventually married a local there and brought her to live in Texas, hopefully a case of 'happily ever after'.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Rock wrote: BTW Yick, I think Winston has seen your photo in a group though he's not yet skype chatted with you. If I remember correctly, he said you appeared taller, somewhat overweight, brown complexion, and also middle aged. But unlike Ghost, you speak Chinese right? So in your situation, have you been able to attract, date, and be intimate with any of these young Chinese virgins you guys keep mentioning?

I've had this conversation with some wackjob women who were giving me a hard time (in the difficult way). There was this one unattractive Indian woman who told everyone in the workplace she liked me, but when we were working together, she was always a total wench and cruel. She would actually yell and make a real scene. Completely unbelievable stuff that doesn't happen except for when you're dealing with a complete nutjob. I felt like smacking the crap out of her, it was that bad. So I said to her, You're ACTING LIKE A BITCH. She was acting like a bitch. She was yelling over nothing, and she had to have the last word. Like if I told her it's quicker to make a turn here instead of taking the long way around, she would say I was bossing her and take offense and then it was on. She was a total bitch. But I didn't call her that. I said she was acting like one.

Then this psycho bitch asks me why I called her a bitch. But I hadn't. I said she was acting like one. Subtle difference, but any mental midget can distinguish the difference.

And guess what? This psycho bitch told her friend that she liked it when I was yelling back at her that she was a bitch. She wanted more of that. But women like that helped seal the deal for me, and women like that are why I despised western women (and definitely any Indian woman, Muslim or Hindu, they're all bonkers).
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

BTW Yick, I think Winston has seen your photo in a group though he's not yet skype chatted with you. If I remember correctly, he said you appeared taller, somewhat overweight, brown complexion, and also middle aged. But unlike Ghost, you speak Chinese right? So in your situation, have you been able to attract, date, and be intimate with any of these young Chinese virgins you guys keep mentioning?

You kinda remind me of Kai in a few ways. He was a foreigner who lived in China for awhile and eventually married a local there and brought her to live in Texas, hopefully a case of 'happily ever after'.
It's about right, I am 6ft 2ins and around 240lbs, I am overweight but I train everyday, do roadwork, weights, boxing at the local wushu gym here - I carry it OK, I look younger than my actual age (which is middle age) no-one pegs my real age, I dress well, clean shaven - I have always had women here who have liked me - some are really nice looking, the nicest looking ones spoke no English - so I am learning Chinese to take advantage, if you live where Ghost and I live - you need Chinese to take advantage of the options you have, but the options are there.

I was in a relationship for three years with a girl from Henan and she was great! Beautiful, smart, tall - she could speak English very well but I got lucky in that regard but yeah - there are lots of great women here.

I don't care if they are virgins, non-virgins, shengnu or whatever - I am after one I can connect with - there are some promising irons in the fire - so as they say - stay tuned! :D
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I wouldn't get too antsy with the Ghost thing, Rock. You're one of the members here that need to step into the spotlight. You're next after Ghost is finished.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

It seems the post I made went over everyone's heads. Okay, I'll get back to square here.

While I'm usually not a fan of doxxing in any form or fashion, Yick's made a good point as to why he did it/is doing it to Ghost. It's because this site's purpose (though I, at times, doubt it) is to arm men with the balls to take control of their circumstances with the tools they need to be successful abroad. It's not to "get laid bro" like some idiots have claimed. If that were the case, you'd be better off on Roosh's forums. While HA does have members and topics which cater to mongers, and while most members are themselves, the marriage minded or traveller who doesn't mind seeing what the world has to offer (myself) stops here on their journey to get better and get lost. The issue with Ghost and most of y'all is that he is disseminating information that will get the few men worth a damn with the means to travel sideways. Because his false info gets them sideways, they cross China off the list, which could've otherwise been a prime destination for them to visit.

It's like Dan Cilley and the cucks that agree with his "soulless western women" thread. He doesn't see how cringy and creepy he is. He only sees that Californian girls aren't having it, and that's a problem with "the evil Jew whatever", not him. When you act like that much of a twat twit online (even to people who have repeatedly tried being nice) but in real life end up being a major hypocrite or worse, yeah, you need to be called out. It's bad enough the typical HAer is insane. We don't need the few SANE men in the west to get caught up in false info and avoid good countries. That is why in the case of Yick I'm allowing the dox. Because it'll lead to a realignment of the plates, so to speak. And with that truth, we can move forward in candour and understanding, so that we all get a slice of life abroad, where we're happier there.
Last edited by Blue Murder on September 29th, 2016, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:

It's about right, I am 6ft 2ins and around 240lbs, I am overweight but I train everyday, do roadwork, weights, boxing at the local wushu gym here - I carry it OK, I look younger than my actual age (which is middle age) no-one pegs my real age, I dress well, clean shaven - I have always had women here who have liked me - some are really nice looking, the nicest looking ones spoke no English - so I am learning Chinese to take advantage, if you live where Ghost and I live - you need Chinese to take advantage of the options you have, but the options are there.

I was in a relationship for three years with a girl from Henan and she was great! Beautiful, smart, tall - she could speak English very well but I got lucky in that regard but yeah - there are lots of great women here.

I don't care if they are virgins, non-virgins, shengnu or whatever - I am after one I can connect with - there are some promising irons in the fire - so as they say - stay tuned! :D
Besides that, you are a good oke, pleasant, witty, humourous and friendly. Women like that when it makes them feel good. They may friend zone you, but so what? At least many like you.Tthe kind of person a man would like to have a beer with and women will talk to you as think you are approachable and not just want to get into their pants. You may sleep with one woman, but chat to many, so it is no problem being friendly to women, even though they will never really be friends and mates like men will. My phone is also full of women who tell me things and ask for help etc. Most I will never sleep with nor want to. They can meet my kids, braai etc. The ones for sex I keep separate.
Last edited by Kradmelder on September 29th, 2016, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Blue Murder wrote:I wouldn't get too antsy with the Ghost thing, Rock. You're one of the members here that need to step into the spotlight. You're next after Ghost is finished.
Winston can vouch for me in that I'm real and haven't made any false claims or created alter egos. False personas ala Jboy (Ginger alter ego) should be exposed and in many cases banned. So Ghost, please defend yourself if what Yick and others claim here about you is false.

BTW, who are you Blue Murder? You keep sending me bizarre PMs asking broad questions. I was kinda doubting whether or not you are for real. Weren't you banned for awhile and are you the one who used to have that threatening avatar of a blue colored guy prowling around with a rifle? Have you posted a self intro here ever?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Blue Murder wrote:The issue with Ghost and most of y'all is that he is disseminating information that will get the few men worth a damn with the means to travel sideways. Because his false info gets them sideways, they cross China off the list, which could've otherwise been a prime destination for them to visit.

It's like Dan Cilley and the cucks that agree with his "soulless western women" thread. He doesn't see how cringy and creepy he is. He only sees that Californian girls aren't having it

When you act like that much of a twat twit online (even to people who have repeatedly tried being nice) but in real life end up being a major hypocrite or worse
It's also that good information is censored by men like this. Posters who would share won't, because they know there is this online bully who is going to act like the dog he is. Why bother sharing information that could help when the very people you would help are out to attack you at every turn for every word you write, even the good words you would use to help others? These people are beyond help.

Dan Cilley to me is the same as a character like Yohan. Clueless about women, but it is women's faults, not the man's fault for being clueless. Well just as the woman is obligated to fulfill her role, the man also has a role to play. The problem is, fools don't know their role, and they don't even want to know what their role is. Now they're going to spread that hatred of women far and wide, because they don't have the social skills to get one.