If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: If Hillary Clinton wins, it's over for America

Post by tom »

At this point a Trump victory in November is a virtual certainty. So whats next? SJW's may be crawling back in there holes but they are not going away anytime soon. Huge numbers have been indoctrinated at the US taxpayer expense. Calling them out on there crap and lies at every opportunity is best. Just because Trump is the president now does not mean its time to take it easy, far from it.
משה בן יצחק
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Teddy Roosevelt had what were called muckrakers, a press that did not care too much about facts. They seem similar to Buzzfeed, Gawker, Vox, Polygon, etc. They are big on click-bait and scandaless slander. They adhere to political correctness but may sell out even someone like Hilary if she was no longer favored.
משה בן יצחק
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

i don't know. Hillary can still win. Most of the women and the minority will vote for her. With the white people it's like half. So i dont know.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzLwFImT2U[/youtube]
This is hilarious. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We have cracks and fissures developing throughout the entire system world wide, this is it! Either the world wakes up and takes the planet back in a hopefully orderly fashion or they are right but their system is so inefficient and does not offer much hope on the other end as far as solving the planets issues.

This is the thing, the world average IQ is 79 and this is retarded by 1959 European standards and is truly their ACE and they know this, can the IDIOT wake up enough to where we can do something better. Try not to blame our rulers, in alot of ways this is just human instinct in action.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:This is the thing, the world average IQ is 79 and this is retarded by 1959 European standards.
That is sad if it is true. A 79 IQ won't get you far in life.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this acceptance speech by Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention. I can't believe it. The witch sounds so evil and scary. Her eyes look evil and cold. Like she's demon possessed and completely lost her femininity and innocence. She has no charisma either. She doesn't even have a likable personality. And she seems like a low or mid-low IQ person too. She doesn't seem very bright at all. Her speeches are not even convincing. She's not even eloquent. Nothing about her it good at all. So why are many thousands of people at the convention cheering her? Ick. They must be dumb degenerates.

Moreover, Hillary never even once mentioned what she's gonna do for men. She only talked about helping women and girls. So now men are not supposed to expect anything from politicians? lol. Men are supposed to be ok with being ignored by politicians like Hillary? Why does she expect any man to vote for her then if she offers them nothing and ignores them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnXiy4D_I8g[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Winston wrote:Check out this acceptance speech by Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention. I can't believe it. The witch sounds so evil and scary. Her eyes look evil and cold. Like she's demon possessed and completely lost her femininity and innocence. She has no charisma either. She doesn't even have a likable personality. And she seems like a low or mid-low IQ person too. She doesn't seem very bright at all. Her speeches are not even convincing. She's not even eloquent. Nothing about her it good at all. So why are many thousands of people at the convention cheering her? Ick. They must be dumb degenerates.

Moreover, Hillary never even once mentioned what she's gonna do for men. She only talked about helping women and girls. So now men are not supposed to expect anything from politicians? lol. Men are supposed to be ok with being ignored by politicians like Hillary? Why does she expect any man to vote for her then if she offers them nothing and ignores them?

If Hillary wins feminism will go into over drive in the world. Women seem to have a hive mind so they will vote for Hillary just because she is a woman. If she were to kill a baby on TV women will still vote for her and blame it on Trump
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

drronnie wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out this acceptance speech by Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention. I can't believe it. The witch sounds so evil and scary. Her eyes look evil and cold. Like she's demon possessed and completely lost her femininity and innocence. She has no charisma either. She doesn't even have a likable personality. And she seems like a low or mid-low IQ person too. She doesn't seem very bright at all. Her speeches are not even convincing. She's not even eloquent. Nothing about her it good at all. So why are many thousands of people at the convention cheering her? Ick. They must be dumb degenerates.

If Hillary wins feminism will go into over drive in the world. Women seem to have a hive mind so they will vote for Hillary just because she is a woman. If she were to kill a baby on TV women will still vote for her and blame it on Trump
I hope most non-Anglo countries will resist feminism if Hillary wins as she will try to spread it all over very rapidly. In other words, I hope third world countries won't move up the economic ladder and become first world because governments would be organized and wealthy enough to enforce feminism and perhaps even enforce misandrist laws.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Most of these people are paid audience, crisis actors and mere green screen...

They are using Psy-ops to convince Americans that some people love Hillary and people listen to what she has to say...

Green Screen Proof....

Hillary Clinton is a Vampire | Green Screen in Greensboro, NC

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSithNYwhw[/youtube]

SHOCKING !!! PROOF That Hillary Clinton Rally Video In Greensboro NC IS A "FAKE" - GREEN SCREEN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI[/youtube]
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
drronnie wrote:

I hope most non-Anglo countries will resist feminism if Hillary wins as she will try to spread it all over very rapidly. In other words, I hope third world countries won't move up the economic ladder and become first world because governments would be organized and wealthy enough to enforce feminism and perhaps even enforce misandrist laws.
Methinks most wars now a days are not only for the resources but for causing a world of instability and promote Western values such as feminism. If you look at the refugee crisis it destroys everybody not only the host countries.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Dudes... No one is going to win. There will be a tragedy followed by a third Obama term.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »