White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:To be fair..Earlier..it looked like Yick was winning and then GHOST manned up and show'ed who the real Alpha male is...

Everything comes down to balls in the end....Who cares about looks, age, money, status, number of lays, white or asian women in these situations..When the call came..GHOST stood up and faced the fire...and he won fair and square...

yick had solid points except when it really mattered...

GHOST has balls ....I would give him that...He will win the battle of life sooner or later...people with balls usually win in the end.... 8) 8) :idea:
You must be the biggest walloper on here - and that's saying something. :roll:

I know you and Ghost are kindered spirits though - as for your alpha maleness - I would flatten you both with the same punch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Wow this morning it is 7 de laan live! Not just reading last night's exchanges!

Morning all on a beautiful hother sunny morning.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote:
I'll talk to him anytime and stay on camera as long as he wants.
Will that be twenty seconds then?
Of course I'm not the victim. I am the victor. I beat you and you're going to keep whining about it. It's time to flush you, cockroach.
You haven't won anything, a balding scruffy guy who was only able to be on cam for five seconds, proves a lot doesn't it? Proves why that Chinese virgin will remain elusive. :lol:

It translates into you being a f***ing slacker and hypocrite. I know plenty of guys who've learned decent Chinese in far less than 5 years. Perhaps you should practice what you preach.
Languages aren't my strong point - who said they were.

Where did I say I was some language genius.

Didn't say that anywhere - at all - all in your mind.

Plenty of men can do plenty of things I can't and I can do things plenty of men can't do - what does that prove, dickhead? Nothing.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm not sure what the case for Ghost as fraud is, since it was never made here. That he has a book title that is the same as one of this other guy's? He demonstrates a fixation on the supernatural? Not that I've ever seen. That he disparages white women, and this is evidence of his transparent obsession with them? Was there anything else? It's an extremely lame guess if that's all it's based on.

Especially for those who have followed the Ghost narrative for over five years on this site -- guy in his 20s in the southern U.S., frustrated, saves up his money in shit jobs, gets certified in tesol, goes to China, sojourns in the Philippines and back in the U.S., etc. Why somebody in completely different circumstances would make up an alter ego such as this, and post the narrative continuously on HA for five and a half years, is beyond mystifying.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
droid wrote:
yick wrote: dang
bingo!
8)
Little clues like this made me think yick was Blackfag for a while, but yick seems a lot more litterate and rational, so i was probably wrong.
But again, we've never 'seen it all' in this forum :shock:
I have been banned from here previously, but not blackflag.
Conjo has no idea about anything at all - he is just piping up with nonsense - a trait a lot of people share on this forum.
Yick hasn't still explained why the guy in the videos is always wearing reasonably decent clothes and suits, while he claimed that Ghost was the 'worst dressed in China', with a dirty kaftan. This would not only demonstrate that he's not just mistakenly got the wrong guy, but that he's blatantly lying.

There are still odds yick is Blackfag, i give it a 40% probability. The little clues i mentioned before, with the occasional ebonics-like slips, and the tendency to (self-aggrandizing) violence indicate so. The only thing is that Blackfag could not write to save his life, demonstrated on his shitty 'articles', while yick writes rather well.

Now there is the thing with conjo. Ghost, how do you explain conjo claims to know you in person? Although obvioulsy, either one of you could've created that character to throw people off.

Rock, how about checking the ip locations, including conjo's.
Is it that difficult? How much can you narrow down a location?
Last edited by droid on September 30th, 2016, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Ghost wrote:
As for my Chinese proficiency, it is still pretty terrible, where did I say I could speak fantastic Chinese? Point the post out where I said that, I am going to university next year to improve it - Chinese language learning is a lifetime endeavour..
Got it. So you go around the forum proclaiming how important it is to learn the language but barely know any Chinese after having lived in China for 5 years.
After five years he should have no problem engaging Winston or Rock (I think Rock is fluent IIRC) in basic pleasantries and answering some questions.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost - you are a fraud, you know you are - I am sure you are capable of fooling most people with five seconds of cam time but never me, you just remember that buddy, I wonder which one of your mates on campus you roped in? as for what level I should be after five years is neither here nor there. That doesn't mean Ghost can go around not learning Chinese if he wants a woman living in Henan Province - not that Chinese would actually help him anyway.

Rock/Winston - I am on skype, right now, ready to take your call, and you can speak to me for as long as like. Just remember one thing fellas, I aint on trial - let's have a nice conversation and be pleasant, and I will be pleasant back.

If you want to ban me from here at the end of it, so be it.

PM me your skype addresses at your leisure.

Ghost - they will come back and let everyone know it was longer than five f***ing seconds, you dead beat - if they banned you - they would get rid of 80% of the aggravation and trolling in one fell swoop.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote: I'm the same guy with the same voice Winston has been talking to over time. He can confirm. And as I said, I'll get on video with Winston as long as wants. The only fraud here is you - and you're so butthurt that you've been caught in a lie and exposed. If you want to keep making yourself look even dumber by persisting in your lies, go right ahead. It's hilarious to see you squirm. :lol:
How about Rock? I'll speak to either of them. You're a fraud - that's what you are, you have been speaking to Winston for how long - who knows, but only have five seconds of cam time?

Anyone with a brain isn't buying it. Again, you are a fraud.

To the contrary, it exposes you as a hypocrite. I'm not the one who wants a Chinese woman - that's you. Which, come to think of it, we have no reason to believe you've gotten any Chinese women.
I was with a Chinese woman for three years, You haven't managed that? Oh well, never mind. Maybe in the next life - or there is always the Philippines.
Oh, but that's just the thing, yicky wicky - you ARE on trial. :twisted:
Anytime you want to come around my ville, you will be leaving it with a broken jaw. :twisted:

That's the best course of action, given that you've been outed as a liar. And we do need to get rid of trolls.
You are the biggest troll here, get rid of you, and you get rid of 80% of the agg.

It's how simple it is. Now I am going to have a conversation with either Rock OR Winston - and it won't five minutes with five seconds of cam time - you f***ing shithouse.

Observe the troll in its natural habitat, the message forum, where it disgracefully continues its attempts to obfuscate what is going on. In this case, that the main issue here is that you have lied about me and have been caught. Whether or not you are real is secondary and not important compared to that.
It seems five seconds of cam time of some busted white dude is enough for you to proclaim innocence, tell you what, volunteer your time to Rock.

I am happy to speak to either - why can't you do the same?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

As I have said I'll talk to Winston on camera for as long as he wants. Winston and I have talked several times, starting from last year. And, duh, every time I'm the same guy with the same voice. Now, unless you want to become a conspiracy theorist, how does your puny brain try to explain that?
Rock wants to speak to you.

Rock can speak to me ANYTIME HE LIKES

Winston can speak to me ANYTIME HE LIKES

What's your problem with Rock wanting to speak to you - he has asked you, he thinks you are a right dodgy cunt - which you are of course.
So says the doofus that got himself caught lying.
I haven't lied about a thing you thick cunt. :roll:
Eh, maybe you have, maybe you haven't. The evidence for that is the same amount of evidence for everything else you claim: zero.
Who the f**k cares what you believe?

No-one cares, you haven't managed it - well, there are daily flights to Manila. :roll:
Oh, an internet tough guy! Whatever shall poor little old me do? I'm shaking in my boots I tell you! :roll: You're such an adorable kid, yicky wicky. *pinches cheek*
You're the internet tough guy - how many troll posts have you made on here - is it coming up to 7000? :lol:
Rock's shady. No one really knows him, so him vouching for someone doesn't hold much weight. So get Winston to vouch for you and I'll accept that.

Unfortunately, Winston seems to be preoccupied at the moment. I was talking to him last night and he started on my views about conspiracy theories. Lol.
Rock's got you pegged, anyone with half a brain has got you pegged, the fact that you will run away like a squealing pig from Rock's beady eye tells everyone all they need to know - the smart ones anyway. 8)

Rock and Winston - I am more than happy to converse with either of you on skype - the only condition is you both show your faces.

Which is something Ghost is unable to promise.