White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Conjo »

Ghost is exactly who he claims he is. He is also currently single having broken up with his Filipina girlfriend of the past months. Maybe that's why he's a bit pissy and sensitive. I do not know what Yicks problem is. He had a good theory, but at the end it's just that: a theory. An incorrect one, as it turns out. So why are you guys not letting this go?

If Ghost really was lying, why would he not make himself out to be better? Why lie about being ugly and balding and overweight when in reality you are fit, have a full head of hair and are reasonably attractive? Makes no sense.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

yick wrote:So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

When it comes to online dating - up to 90% of white women have a preference of white men for a mate - I know Cornfed has this sexualised fantasy of white women running off with big black studs, but I think this is his internalised thoughts being spewed out on here as he imagines himself being pounded up the rear by a big black buck... I am digressing... :lol:

Kradmelder made a really great observation the other day when he told me 'my choices (of finding a white women who won't date interracially) prevent me from getting the woman I want but your race (mixed race)prevents you getting the woman you want - and he is correct - as long as the caveat is that I am seeking white women - which I am not, however, I really do believe Kramelder still has the vast majority of white women open to him - they may state they would date any ethnicity but the truth of the matter is most white women won't - the vast majority of them would never admit to having racial preferences for the fear of being branded a racist, but they are there.

It makes sense that Winston has gone abroad to get something of a decent dating life, it makes sense for Asian-Americans to go back to Asia rather than slog it out in a world which doesn't want them - sure, they might get a white woman - but she will be below average more often than not.

So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?

Most white women still want you.

There seems to be a lot of racist people on here who have a very low opinion of other people of other non-white ethnicities. Do you think if you went to the gym and had a shower every other day, did a bit of running - then you might get a white woman at home and you would be happier? (Dan Silly being a good example - sometimes - the problems rest at your (plural) door).
One word: height.

Short men, regardless of race, have it probably the worst here. Sure, it's possible. And I do agree that being white is in my favor, but being short pretty much cancels that out.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I was gone for the weekend. Just back now so I will respond.

1. Winston is, and I formerly was, part of an Wechat group which Ghost has been very active on. Ghost has been using a lot of voice messages to the discussion sometime after my departure from the group just like Baoniang and Ethan_sg had done before. Winston forwarded some of these to me on whats app. Guess what? Ghost doesn't sound anything like that dude in the vids Yick alleges is Ghost. He indeed has an obvious southern drawl too. Yick you were wrong about Ghost! You really should openly apologize to him for publicly accusing him of being someone other than who he claims to be.

2. All Winston knows about you is from what you told him and from the one photo you sent him of yourself with some apparent Chinese people. According to that, he says you look tall, kinda dark, overweight, and middle aged. I don't recall whether or not you guys ever spoke on the phone. But let's say you are in Henan and look just like the photo you sent Winston (I would have to see it myself first if I was to do a vid call with you). Also, let's assume you do speak at least some very basic Chinese as you've implied. That would mean what you've claimed about yourself is probably true. But even in that case, you still have made bold false claims about Ghost which detracts a lot from your credibility here. As much as you dislike Ghost's posting style, you really should acknowledge your wrong to him if you are a reasonable poster yourself.

3. Some of your posts don't make a lot of sense. Like you keep harping on about how crucial learning local language well and being younger is to having a reasonable chance with the Chinese ladies, especially the more desirable ones. Then we find out you've been in China for 5 years yet still don't speak the language well and are middle aged. Yet you claim and imply you are doing fine yourself with Chinese women and even some of the white female teachers who shun the character you claim is Ghost.

Learning any foreign language to a practical degree of conversational fluency, especially one far removed from the ones you are already proficient in, IMO is not a lifetime endeavor. You basically either get it or you don't. After a couple years in country, you pretty much know your potential. And it only gets more difficult as you get older.

In Taiwan, I've seen younger Vietnamese brides and domestic helpers pick-up high degree of Mandarin and/or Hokkien conversational proficiency after just 6 months to 2 years of watching soaps on TV and interacting in day to day society. In contrast, I've see, so many white English teachers there, especially older ones, who aren't even functional after several years in-country. Former case has advantage of fluency in a somewhat related tonal language whereas latter case does not and sometimes has an age hindrance as well.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Conjo wrote:Ghost is exactly who he claims he is. He is also currently single having broken up with his Filipina girlfriend of the past months. Maybe that's why he's a bit pissy and sensitive. I do not know what Yicks problem is. He had a good theory, but at the end it's just that: a theory. An incorrect one, as it turns out. So why are you guys not letting this go?

If Ghost really was lying, why would he not make himself out to be better? Why lie about being ugly and balding and overweight when in reality you are fit, have a full head of hair and are reasonably attractive? Makes no sense.
Fair enough. But how do you know all this? Do you know Ghost in person or via Facebook, chatgroup, etc? Please elaborate on the source of your info.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Just to approach this from another angle, why don't you two guys - I mean Ghost and Yick - forget about each other and write some quality stuff. I don't doubt that both of you could. I want to know more about Henan...not because I want to go there, but just from curiosity. How is Jiaozuo? Or the city you are in. You don't need to even name it, just describe it. I'm sure you guys must have been to Zhengzhou, I hear it's one of the most crowded cities in China - and that it's a major rail hub? Kaifeng has some interesting history I believe? And Luoyang used to be the capital under one dynasty. Have you been to Shaolin temple? Where do westerners hang out in your city - is there anywhere good? How's the food? What do the girls look like compared with the tall Dongbei girls and the squat Sichuanese? What's the Mandarin like there, do they roll their Rs? Can you see some nice countryside - or is it a polluted industrial hellhole? What are your students like? Spoiled brats or countryside kids with hard lives? All this shit would be of interest to me - you guys railing at each other less so.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

After some research into the topic, it is my humble opinion that most of the men here are narcissists, also known as reprobates. They can see no truth. They don't want truth. They only seek to argue, to manipulate, to troll. They aren't after knowledge or improvement. They are just reprobates who can't control their emotions and destructive impulses. Because they are essentially cowards, this happens primarily online. It takes some courage to be this kind of bully in person, especially because wiser people can figure out they're up to no good.

(This is also why they can't connect with genuine women who have good hearts, but only get abusive women.)

These men on here are amateur narcissists though. They don't know much of what they're doing, and there is no strategy, except to prevent the exchange of real information, to troll, and to get enjoyment out of screwing with people online, which is a pleasure reserved for reprobate losers.

The men here aren't seeking happiness, self-improvement, to exchange information, or any other positive thing. They're only interested in destruction. There is simply too much negativity coming from the reprobates of this forum. You can't even write a positive note about anything without being called out for it, as an imposter or liar, when everyone knows that positive things exist in real life. They seek to limit discussion only to negativity or themselves only. And they're completely negative, which is why any time something positive is mentioned, it must be immediately dismissed, and the messenger disregarded.

I'm finished with the men on this forum. I'm going to write up a random phrase, copy and paste it into the password field, update it, and then delete my random phrase, to lock myself out. Winston, if you could, delete my account, please (or if that option is still available where I check I'll do it myself).

And it doesn't matter to me whether anyone believes differently from me. Anyone can think any way they want. But when they try to stop others from expressing themselves, and when they would attempt to wage an internet war in order to shut up others, then it is time for forum membership to come to an end for one of those parties involved.

It's not that the reprobates have won. It's only that the only winning move to play in a loser's game is not to play. I don't fault Droid or Ghost though. Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. These people are just hollow shells of evil who must destroy others. They're robots whose only consciousness is focused on hurting others in any way possible which they can get away with, preferably emotionally and psychologically. Ironically, this is the same disease most Western women suffer from, which is why no one can connect with them.

For you men who are not reprobates or narcissists, I would beg you to look up this disease on Youtube. It is not an "American women" problem. It is a narcissis problem. There are many women who think of themselves as goddesses. They lure you in with love, then they devalue you over time, then they discard you. This is a thing. Also look into Narcissistic injury and Narcissistic smear campaigns. You need to know this, because this is the source and cause of much of the evil we encounter. Narcissists are walking demons who have no empathy, no introspection, no mercy. They only destroy and circle around and then if you allow them to again, they'll destroy you some more. The only option is extraction.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^^Projection

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychol ... projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Last edited by droid on October 4th, 2016, 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Learning any foreign language to a practical degree of conversational fluency, especially one far removed from the ones you are already proficient in, IMO is not a lifetime endeavor. You basically either get it or you don't. After a couple years in country, you pretty much know your potential. And it only gets more difficult as you get older.

In Taiwan, I've seen younger Vietnamese brides and domestic helpers pick-up high degree of Mandarin and/or Hokkien conversational proficiency after just 6 months to 2 years of watching soaps on TV and interacting in day to day society. In contrast, I've see, so many white English teachers there, especially older ones, who aren't even functional after several years in-country. Former case has advantage of fluency in a somewhat related tonal language whereas latter case does not and sometimes has an age hindrance as well.
I've also seen Filipinas with good Cantonese in Hong Kong, whereas Europeans with Cantonese skills are a rare find. Yes in my experience some people learn Mandarin and some just don't. Here in Taipei even some young foreigners don't learn the language. Had Taipei been my first Mandarin speaking port of call, I may not have either. When I was in China I wondered how some foreigners could live for years in a place without any language skills. It's hard to get things done in China at the best of times. Later I went and lived in Jakarta for a year and a half and learned next to no Indonesian. So I can see it both ways. I lived in an apartment complex with expatriates and wealthy Chinese Indonesians and I was also tired of learning languages. Not knowing the language did shield me from some bullshit. The only time I regretted not learning was when I got out of Jakarta into the countryside.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

El_Caudillo wrote:

I've also seen Filipinas with good Cantonese in Hong Kong, whereas Europeans with Cantonese skills are a rare find. Yes in my experience some people learn Mandarin and some just don't. Here in Taipei even some young foreigners don't learn the language. Had Taipei been my first Mandarin speaking port of call, I may not have either. When I was in China I wondered how some foreigners could live for years in a place without any language skills. It's hard to get things done in China at the best of times. Later I went and lived in Jakarta for a year and a half and learned next to no Indonesian. So I can see it both ways. I lived in an apartment complex with expatriates and wealthy Chinese Indonesians and I was also tired of learning languages. Not knowing the language did shield me from some bullshit. The only time I regretted not learning was when I got out of Jakarta into the countryside.
That's relatively rare though (Filipinas fluent in Canto) right? I went to school there for a short period and most Filipinos I encountered either spoke none or otherwise very basic how to tell taxi drivers where they were going, etc. Even I picked up that level when I was there though I lost it within months of my departure. These days, you can pretty much get by with Mandarin in Hong Kong with those locals who can't function well in English. Mandarin is very easy for Canto speakers to pick up with a bit of effort though they often have strong accents.

Likewise, the Filipinos I know who've been or still live in Thailand, China, or Taiwan really tend to only pick up a very basic level of the local language skills in overwhelming majority of cases. They tend to have a much harder time with tonal languages than do Vietnamese. The exceptions of course would be Chinoys who've had some exposure to a Chinese dialect growing up or are just much more motivated to learn it. But even then, they may struggle. I had a Chinoy tenant for a few months in Taipei who came there just to study Chinese at NTNU. After four months, she still couldn't really hold a conversation and decided just to give up and go back to Manila.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

More drama? Did adama just commit public suicide? Suicide is definitely not christian :lol:

What next? Is some one going to post pics of themselves as a flaming faggot practicing anal sex? :lol:

Any more drama on here and we will attract women. They love this shit.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

1. Winston is, and I formerly was, part of an Wechat group which Ghost has been very active on. Ghost has been using a lot of voice messages to the discussion sometime after my departure from the group just like Baoniang and Ethan_sg had done before. Winston forwarded some of these to me on whats app. Guess what? Ghost doesn't sound anything like that dude in the vids Yick alleges is Ghost. He indeed has an obvious southern drawl too. Yick you were wrong about Ghost! You really should openly apologize to him for publicly accusing him of being someone other than who he claims to be.
You can change your voice you know - that isn't hard. And there is no way in hell I am apologising to him, he started trolling this thread like he usually does - he was the catalyst for the trolling like he usually is.
2. All Winston knows about you is from what you told him and from the one photo you sent him of yourself with some apparent Chinese people. According to that, he says you look tall, kinda dark, overweight, and middle aged. I don't recall whether or not you guys ever spoke on the phone. But let's say you are in Henan and look just like the photo you sent Winston (I would have to see it myself first if I was to do a vid call with you). Also, let's assume you do speak at least some very basic Chinese as you've implied. That would mean what you've claimed about yourself is probably true. But even in that case, you still have made bold false claims about Ghost which detracts a lot from your credibility here. As much as you dislike Ghost's posting style, you really should acknowledge your wrong to him if you are a reasonable poster yourself.

Listen, Rock. You have a problem with Ghost trolling these forums, you need to take him in hand and tell him to desist. The reason all this kicked off is because Ghost came on here trolling, if he hadn't had done that, none of this would have happened.
3. Some of your posts don't make a lot of sense. Like you keep harping on about how crucial learning local language well and being younger is to having a reasonable chance with the Chinese ladies, especially the more desirable ones. Then we find out you've been in China for 5 years yet still don't speak the language well and are middle aged. Yet you claim and imply you are doing fine yourself with Chinese women and even some of the white female teachers who shun the character you claim is Ghost.

Well - language learning is crucial in Henan if you want to find a local girlfriend - when I first got here, I found an English speaking girlfriend (who in fact spoke excellent English) very quickly and I was with her for three years - that stunted my language learning efforts a lot - there was no real need to even get down the basics as far as I was concerned (no excuse by the way but that is what happened) but now I am single and ready to mingle - I am finding Chinese is very useful to know now - and yes, I do get a lot of interest off the local women here and am ploughing on with the Chinese so I can take advantage and find someone nice.

And I have never denied being middle aged or not having a great command of the language EVER - Listen buddy, I am not on f***ing trial, you can ban me anytime you fancy it, I have sent a skype request to Winston and he has yet to respond - when he does - I am happy to speak to him.

As for the white Canadian teacher - if I told you the full story - you wouldn't believe it so I am going to summarise it by saying - she offered me sex, I turned her down. That is all there is to it. I am not a bad looking bloke so that kind of thing happens sometimes.
Now you are even admitting that 'you either get it or you don't' that everyone is different, and that some people might need a lifetime to get fluency. It doesn't matter if Ghost or I have or haven't got the skills to have some kind of mastery over the language - the facts are - Chinese is needed here if you want to date local.
And that's because Chinese and Vietnamese are related - a point you made - yes, there are other factors as well, age, education, necessity - all that is true.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

El_Caudillo wrote:Just to approach this from another angle, why don't you two guys - I mean Ghost and Yick - forget about each other and write some quality stuff. I don't doubt that both of you could. I want to know more about Henan...not because I want to go there, but just from curiosity. How is Jiaozuo? Or the city you are in. You don't need to even name it, just describe it. I'm sure you guys must have been to Zhengzhou, I hear it's one of the most crowded cities in China - and that it's a major rail hub? Kaifeng has some interesting history I believe? And Luoyang used to be the capital under one dynasty. Have you been to Shaolin temple? Where do westerners hang out in your city - is there anywhere good? How's the food? What do the girls look like compared with the tall Dongbei girls and the squat Sichuanese? What's the Mandarin like there, do they roll their Rs? Can you see some nice countryside - or is it a polluted industrial hellhole? What are your students like? Spoiled brats or countryside kids with hard lives? All this shit would be of interest to me - you guys railing at each other less so.
Well, I would, but he keeps trolling threads I am on - calling me a 'mangina' because I wouldn't mind shengnu - if he kept out of my way forever I would be happy to keep out of his way in turn.

But the rest of your post, I am more than happy to help El Caudillo.

Jiaozuo - I was there for a year is pretty nice for a Henan city - it is the birthplace of Kung Fu and Taichi so it has a lot of cultural significance - it is surrounded by mountains that you can sometimes see when you have a clear day (which isn't often) You have two major rail hubs here in Henan because it is central and you can get to anywhere in China from here - one in Zhengzhou and the other is Shangqiu - the question about westerners is an interesting because if you are after hanging around other expats or crave expat amenities like bars then Henan the place for you because it isn't that kind of place with a lot of western style amenities and on that basis - doesn't attract the kind of westerners so you tend to get the weird and wonderful - might that include me? I just suppose it might.

Girls, it's centrally located, I don't think you get any one particular type, you get all kinds here from small and dark to tall, white and thin. I think it is a great place for women and there seems to be lots of them milling around everywhere, they probably aren't as fashionable or as flash as the girls in more salubrious places like Shanghai but they seem for me - to be more approachable and ready to give you a big smile - again - we go back to the topic of Chinese language ability to take advantage of their willingness to interact but still - I think the situation here is good.

The food is good, I eat Chinese food more or less every day, there are lots of dining options, lots of Uighur dining options available which makes me happy, there isn't much in the way of western dining options apart from the usual KFC/Maccies/Pizza Hut but like I said about the bars, this place would be the last place you would come to if western dining and Mexican food (which is important for a lot of Americans from my experience) was an important factor, you get used to options pretty quickly or you leave and never come back.

My students tend to be rural Henan kids though you have the odd one coming in from other provinces - they have hearts of gold for the most part and they are willing to put in a shift, I like the vast majority of my students - they're triers in the main, I can't ask for anything more in all fairness.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Maverick wrote:
yick wrote:So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

When it comes to online dating - up to 90% of white women have a preference of white men for a mate - I know Cornfed has this sexualised fantasy of white women running off with big black studs, but I think this is his internalised thoughts being spewed out on here as he imagines himself being pounded up the rear by a big black buck... I am digressing... :lol:

Kradmelder made a really great observation the other day when he told me 'my choices (of finding a white women who won't date interracially) prevent me from getting the woman I want but your race (mixed race)prevents you getting the woman you want - and he is correct - as long as the caveat is that I am seeking white women - which I am not, however, I really do believe Kramelder still has the vast majority of white women open to him - they may state they would date any ethnicity but the truth of the matter is most white women won't - the vast majority of them would never admit to having racial preferences for the fear of being branded a racist, but they are there.

It makes sense that Winston has gone abroad to get something of a decent dating life, it makes sense for Asian-Americans to go back to Asia rather than slog it out in a world which doesn't want them - sure, they might get a white woman - but she will be below average more often than not.

So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?

Most white women still want you.

There seems to be a lot of racist people on here who have a very low opinion of other people of other non-white ethnicities. Do you think if you went to the gym and had a shower every other day, did a bit of running - then you might get a white woman at home and you would be happier? (Dan Silly being a good example - sometimes - the problems rest at your (plural) door).
One word: height.

Short men, regardless of race, have it probably the worst here. Sure, it's possible. And I do agree that being white is in my favor, but being short pretty much cancels that out.
Yes, this is true, height is a big factor with women, I have a friend who is really short who dates (good looking dude though) but that isn't to deny your point, you are absolutely correct that being short is something of a drawback when it comes to women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Poor Yick....You only have your words left now...Your balls were crushed by GHOST and now Rock...sorry bud.you lost...time to go back to The YickCave and plan your next troll move :lol: ..Good Luck..
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:Poor Yick....You only have your words left now...Your balls were crushed by GHOST and now Rock...sorry bud.you lost...time to go back to The YickCave and plan your next troll move :lol: ..Good Luck..
Has anyone asked for your opinion? On your extensive knowledge on space jews or whatever your bullshite expertise is.

You have nothing to contribute on here, go away, and I am meant to be the troll... :roll:

No wonder women in India won't have sex with you - understandable really.