Any advice for a fillipina girlfriend?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Any advice for a fillipina girlfriend?

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

It is hard to believe, but my girlfriend from the Phillipines plane takes off from Hong Kong in less than 24 hours. She is coming here on a student visa to study nursing at a local college...and...most importantly be with me. Some might think it odd that I would allow a girl I have only been with in reality for just over a week to move in like this...but our relationship...most of it long distance...has been going on for nearly a year now. As such, I feel it is a bond stronger than simply physical, and this is a plus, not a minus.

But it is an adjustment.

Anyone who has dated, is with, or knows a lot about fillipina girls have some advice? Anything is always appreciated. I know a fair amount them myself...but having never been there personally, I'm sure there is a lot I don't know.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

The best Filipinas will always apologize after you have a disagreement and they cry in church. Also, don't marry her unless she's a virgin when you first meet her.
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

Post by mrsesamechicken »

"Also, don't marry her unless she's a virgin when you first meet her."

Why?
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

mrsesamechicken wrote:"Also, don't marry her unless she's a virgin when you first meet her."

Why?
Virginity and its advantages is a concept foreign to all feminists. I realize its impossible for you to understand something that doesn't fit your "programming" but here it goes. Eighty five percent of Filipinas are virgins when they get married, this is how normal women behave. This is one of the many reasons that marriages between Filipinas and westerners are very successful. A 20% divorce rate(Filipinas) is successful compared to a 60% divorce rate(western women) and the sex is mind blowing. This is something a white woman wouldn't know.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Hmm. She has been with one guy...but it was a long time ago and with her being 25...I'm really not concerned...seeing as how my western exes by that age had been with at least 5 by that point. To me one dude is like nothing lol
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

wuxi wrote:
mrsesamechicken wrote:"Also, don't marry her unless she's a virgin when you first meet her."

Why?
Virginity and its advantages is a concept foreign to all feminists. I realize its impossible for you to understand something that doesn't fit your "programming" but here it goes. Eighty five percent of Filipinas are virgins when they get married, this is how normal women behave. This is one of the many reasons that marriages between Filipinas and westerners are very successful. A 20% divorce rate(Filipinas) is successful compared to a 60% divorce rate(western women) and the sex is mind blowing. This is something a white woman wouldn't know.
Here's something for your "programming." I'm all against f***ing girls who've slept with 100 guys (unless I'm wrapping it up of course... it's not that I'm judging the person's actions I just don't want an STD for myself LOL). OK time for "programming" in nature you will see ALL species having a very very HIGH percentage of the male raising a child that isn't his.

You're telling me saving virginity for marriage and marriage itself is "natural"?! Hook me up with what you're smoking man, look I'm an athiest so I'm going to throw all of that religion shit out of the way and just straight up tell you marriage is in NO way "natural" on ANY level.

Now, I do agree with you that you shouldn't marry a girl if she's slept with a lot of guys (because what's the point..?) but I'm also one of those guys that says marriage really has no point (co-habitation agreements at best Gene Simmons style). And I'm also agreeing with you that marrying a foreigner (in this case a Philippino) is waaaay better than any western women. Everyone knows this ;) But to say that she must be a virgin (not even a boyfriend or two) is absolutely ridiculous and you got rampaging Madonna/Whore complex going on and that's YOUR problem not theirs.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

mrsesamechicken wrote:
wuxi wrote:

Why?
Here's something for your "programming." I'm all against f***ing girls who've slept with 100 guys (unless I'm wrapping it up of course... it's not that I'm judging the person's actions I just don't want an STD for myself LOL). OK time for "programming" in nature you will see ALL species having a very very HIGH percentage of the male raising a child that isn't his.

You're telling me saving virginity for marriage and marriage itself is "natural"?! Hook me up with what you're smoking man, look I'm an athiest so I'm going to throw all of that religion shit out of the way and just straight up tell you marriage is in NO way "natural" on ANY level.

Now, I do agree with you that you shouldn't marry a girl if she's slept with a lot of guys (because what's the point..?) but I'm also one of those guys that says marriage really has no point (co-habitation agreements at best Gene Simmons style). And I'm also agreeing with you that marrying a foreigner (in this case a Philippino) is waaaay better than any western women. Everyone knows this ;) But to say that she must be a virgin (not even a boyfriend or two) is absolutely ridiculous and you got rampaging Madonna/Whore complex going on and that's YOUR problem not theirs.
We all know your the victim, call Dr. Phil. and Oprah they'll save you.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

mrsesamechicken wrote:You're telling me saving virginity for marriage and marriage itself is "natural"?! Hook me up with what you're smoking man, look I'm an athiest so I'm going to throw all of that religion shit out of the way and just straight up tell you marriage is in NO way "natural" on ANY level.

What you are is reacting with typical, post 1960's USA counter cultural attitudes. Most of the rest of the planet did NOT have a sexual revolution.

It is natural to marry a virgin because the more women a man has had sex with, the less affect dopamine has on her brain and the less her ability to pair bond with a man emotionally. This sees its natural end game in gold diggers, hookers, and US Feminists - and most American Women, for that matter. Other things and chemicals women in the USA take break the pair bond, also. The fewer partners the more successful the marriage, but Americans have forgotten this wisdom as it is no longer 'empowering women', so it is forbidden.

"But to say that she must be a virgin (not even a boyfriend or two) is absolutely ridiculous and you got rampaging Madonna/Whore complex going on and that's YOUR problem not theirs"

Once again, you are reflexively repeating the common talking points used to shame men in the USA for the past 50 years. The M/W complex only works in Christian nations in Europe, and the Western Hemisphere. Asia is neither. Your values don't apply here, but you don't know that because if you did you would never write it down. It is completely common in most of China for a girl to be a virgin at marriage. Other wise her husband will not marry her. In small rural towns and cities it is 95% or more. Even dating is not done much, as you think of it. No, people do not serial date here. But you know it all, and you have lived in Asia, so why am I telling you this?...
Are FW generally more intimate during sex than AW? Also, isn't going abroad still playing by the same rules as AW? The fact that you're from the US makes your "social proof/level" extremely high in places like the Phillipines and etc. although I can't explain why Europe would favor US men.
http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... ght=#19273

I know you cannot intellectually grasp this, but most women are quite good at sex without having many partners to practice. The stories of Filipinas are quite legendary. They have Catholicism acting as a lid upon traditional island promiscuity, and once you commit, become engaged, get married or become her steady bf, she becomes a terror in the bedroom. Chinese women are less passionate but oddly they know how to f**k without sleeping around in their small town where everyone would know in 15 minutes.

Yet she has had only one lover - you.

Please feel free to taunt the man eating tiger again...
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Well, I am most certainly not an atheist...I am for marriage, as such. Lol. That aside, Mrsesame and globetrotter have good points. The dopamine thing is certainly true. I think the more partners a woman has the more hypergamous she becomes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mrsesamechicken wrote: Here's something for your "programming." I'm all against f***ing girls who've slept with 100 guys (unless I'm wrapping it up of course... it's not that I'm judging the person's actions I just don't want an STD for myself LOL). OK time for "programming" in nature you will see ALL species having a very very HIGH percentage of the male raising a child that isn't his.

Keep in mind, just because someone wrote something you dont like or believes in something different than you, it doesnt mean you need to get emotional and take it personally. We are each entitled to our own beliefs, and we are likely not going to change anyone.

With that being said, I do agree with Globetrotter. You are almost there, except you buy into the western cultural acceptance of certain types of behavior.
Last edited by Adama on August 31st, 2010, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

@wuxi - I'd expect an emotional response, it means I win (please, save the "Oh I didn't even care about responding to your post LOL" reply...the internet is to predictable for that).

"What you are is reacting with typical, post 1960's USA counter cultural attitudes. Most of the rest of the planet did NOT have a sexual revolution. "

Look, only thing I'm saying is.. guys who will ONLY accept virgin wives are ridiculous. You know, on this board we talk about being OPEN minded and all of this other shit, but I have never seen such closedness when it comes to virginity and marriage on this board.

@globe - I'm no fan of pop psych, so using the M/W term was a bit of a stretch for me. but..

"the less affect dopamine has on her brain and the less her ability to pair bond with a man emotionally."

You're thinking of oxytocin. Which is the pair bonding chemical. Dopamine is the animal chemical that says, "I'm horny and need to f**k."
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

J.Adama wrote: With that being said, I do agree with Globetrotter. You are almost there, except you buy into the western cultural acceptance of certain types of behavior.
I only accept behaviors that I deem appropriate for myself on an individual level. I don't care who values it, as long as I value it (or don't). And yeah, I agree with you on everyone is entitled to their opinion (and I wasn't being emotional at all O_o just stating facts on what is ridiculous hah). I'm just saying, life is a hella lot easier when you stop worrying who's f***ing who.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

100 years ago, marrying someone who was not a virgin was tantamount to marrying a working whore.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

mrsesamechicken wrote:
J.Adama wrote: With that being said, I do agree with Globetrotter. You are almost there, except you buy into the western cultural acceptance of certain types of behavior.
I only accept behaviors that I deem appropriate for myself on an individual level. I don't care who values it, as long as I value it (or don't). And yeah, I agree with you on everyone is entitled to their opinion (and I wasn't being emotional at all O_o just stating facts on what is ridiculous hah). I'm just saying, life is a hella lot easier when you stop worrying who's f***ing who.
Sesame,

You are mistaking my post for opinion. It is not. I am not valuing your behavior or judging it.

Human beings pair bond via pheromones and chemicals like any other mammal does. In human females, the more partners they have the less likely they are biologically able to pair bond. This is an obvious truism and fact - look at how many empowered 40 year old career women with multiple ex-lovers there are who cannot find a man. Only in The West where people f**k so many others, is it necessary to stop worrying about who is f***ing who.

Again, you are reacting to my post as though I am forcing some sort of right/left value set upon you.

I am not.

I am merely informing you of human biology and how the sexual revolution, The Pill, female promiscuity and current US social dating mores affect the ability of a human female to bond to you and stay with you.

Filipinas are known to get very clingy very fast. That's the human pair bond, the one that we lack in the USA now. You date them, you have sex, and they latch on to you.

That's what pair bonding is.

This is, by the way, A GOOD THING, natural, normal and desired in healthy people.

It is obvious that the USA is NOT healthy, btw.

You don't need to worry about who is f***ing who in the RP because that really does not enter in to the equation.

Should you share that attitude and 'open-minded' value with a Filipina, in order to show how hip, cool and laid back you are, be prepared for a reaction that you will not expect. Your value set is NOT valued in most of Asian cultures.

But please, come here and try it out. I would love to see how an urban USA laid back 'Hey I am cool and don't worry about who is f***ing who' attitude will work in the RP.

That attitude is Matriarchal. You are headed to Patriarchies. The two do not mix.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Does anyone have an article/link discussing the correlations between the number of partners and the ability to bond? I'd be interested in seeing in.