Whats wrong with outsourcing US jobs overseas?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whats wrong with outsourcing US jobs overseas?

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
droid wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SYH7YHbFGc[/youtube]

Wow man....you are becoming genius everyday....have you been eating Tulsi lately..Your cognitive abilities and to discern the truth have increased....common....You taking Tulsi right :lol:

I have mentioned this two years back itself...This Jack Ma guy is a fraud and nothing but a grey hybrid human Alien....

He is pretending to be a China man as you mentioned...He does not even look like a regular chinese guy

Should we summons Godzilla to take him out, where's his spaceship so he can stomp on it ?
LOL...Its not that simple...The beings who created Jack Ma created Godzilla too if ever it existed...They altered human genes to...You cannot fight them like that...
So do they have transporters like in Star Trek so they don't need space vessels ?
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:

So do they have transporters like in Star Trek so they don't need space vessels ?
They have ALL...They have Jump Room, Transporters...They can do anything...We as human beings just need to do our Dharma and nobody will bother us. I don't give a F to Jack Ma or Aliens as long as I do my Dharma.. :D
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Outsourcing Jobs? No Sure.

Outsourcing Relationships and Marriage! Awesome Idea!