White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by chanta76 »

yick,

Why Germany? I mean why would black men or any race of men do well in Germany?

I think for some of us and including me focus too much on race. It matters but other qualities matters too. I imagine a short unattractive bloated black guy would struggle where every he goes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why don't black men go to Africa for women? White men look at Eastern Europe. Winston looks to China or other Asian nations. It makes sense to go back to your fatherland. So why not africa for blacks?.

Zimbabwean blacks don't want sa black women. They go back to Zim for a wife after they have made enough money for the lobola.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

I think for some of us and including me focus too much on race. It matters but other qualities matters too. I imagine a short unattractive bloated black guy would struggle where every he goes.
Yes, I agree, that's quite strange statement about Germany. In spite of outward tolerance, most of them are nationalists in the highest extent. It is applicable even towards other white nationalities, and how much more towards coloured people.

If you hint at the fact, that indigenous german women are mostly ugly and can't find a white man, it is also not a case, since they can choose of whatever nationality they wish to. 30% of population of Germany consists of migrants.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

It's a well known fact that in France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Spain and Italy that black men do much better than they do in America mostly due to the exotic factor that black men carry there.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

kradmelder,

You have black American guys who go to South America and hook up with black or latin women. It's a stereotype to say that many black guys look for white women. Saying that there are some black men that go for non-black females.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

yick wrote:
On the flip side, European, Canadian, Australian and Japanese women love the heck out of black men as they are not as color conscious as white American women.
I think with Europe, it depends where you are, Spain, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Croatia - black men aren't particularly loved there - the place where a black man would do well is Germany, I think any race of man has a chance in Germany.

The UK, I think an African-American has a fair chance if they play up the fact they are American and Irish women - they like black guys in general. But some parts of Europe are going to be a bust. As for Australia and Canada or Japan - no idea.
There's a video on youtube of a black guy doing well in Spain.

They like African Americans in those countries, they mainly have a problem with Africans.

Italy and Greece are find for black men, just because there are racists there, doesn't mean that black men won't do well there.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

silver Energy,

Really? I wouldn't doubt the exotic factor but to do really well? are there proof for this?

If this is true I wonder about the African illegal immigrants that tries to get into Europe. The joke on the white nationalist site is that African men from Africa wants to get into Europe because of the white women. Not too different from white guys going to Asia just for the women. But I have my doubts.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Kradmelder wrote:Why don't black men go to Africa for women? White men look at Eastern Europe. Winston looks to China or other Asian nations. It makes sense to go back to your fatherland. So why not africa for blacks?.

Zimbabwean blacks don't want sa black women. They go back to Zim for a wife after they have made enough money for the lobola.
Why should they not?

If black men want white women, then that's what they should go after.

Historically, black men have done very well with European women, even as far back at the end of WWII where many black men moved to France who were musicians and soldiers, married the local women and never looked back.

Europe in generally is a cool place to live depending on what country you live in.

But African women are a lot nicer than African American women.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

chanta76 wrote:silver Energy,

Really? I wouldn't doubt the exotic factor but to do really well? are there proof for this?

If this is true I wonder about the African illegal immigrants that tries to get into Europe. The joke on the white nationalist site is that African men from Africa wants to get into Europe because of the white women. Not too different from white guys going to Asia just for the women. But I have my doubts.
I'm mainly talking about western Germany.

Eastern Germany is where the nazi/zenophobic people dwell and people of color should avoid that area.

I have a half brother married to a blonde German woman.

There was this repatriate forum, where black men were talking about their favorable experiences with German women.

Another black guy on the minority forum from Rick Steven's forum, saying that well dressed black men get hit on and flirted with by native German and French women.

And black and latino soldiers have stories online about how easy it is to lay German women.

I am black myself and if black men want to be around white women who are not as color conscious as the ones in America, then they will get with Canadian, Europe and Australian women.

As far as Australia, there is a thread on here, I don't know how to find it where a black man had great experiences with Aussie women and posted pictures of him in a club with Aussie women around him.

As far as Europe is concerned, they love jazz and hip hop music a lot more than the whites in America do, so that also helps, plus the America dollars are seen as "high class" by the native Europeans.

If you are a black musician, p***y will fall into your lap in Europe, it will even if you're not a musician.

Asian and latino men do better in Europe than they do in America as well.

Any internet search of "black men european women "black men french women" "black men german women" will show that black men do better over there than in the US.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on October 4th, 2016, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

silver energy,

The stereotype is that black men chase after white women .

Before Malcolm X became Malcolm X he was Detriot Red and went after white women only but realize how wrong it was and disrespectful to the black race. Some posters here are nationalist for their own race so they don't understand race mixing..but just like you have white guys chasing after asian women stereotype you have black men passing up attractive black females for white women that other white men don't want.

For me I think black Americans family structure is mess in America and that's a whole new topic on it's own.

It's kind of like white guys in Asia. There are forums out there saying how easy it is for white guys to get laid or pick up Asian women. It is true? For some white guys yes but there are white guys that won't get the same experience. And lately there has been discussion about how the party pass already where just being white is not a ticket anymore to get an Asian women. So it depends. Other forums will say it's not as easy as people make it out to be.

I think it's combination of things really..and race is just one facet.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Here is the video, where this black man had tons of success in Spain.

^^^Black men do chase white women but the white woman still needs to be willing and the white women in Europe are more receptive to black men approaching them than US white women.

Black men need to realize that while American women date black men more than any non-black woman in America, they are not as crazy about black men as black men might think.

But hey, at least black men do better with American white women than they do with American latinas and American asian women.

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Here's the thread with the black guy doing well in Australia with photos: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9249&start=15
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
Rock wrote:
yick wrote:
I hope you never sit on a jury or try to practice law.

"He just LOOKS guilty your honor!"
Ghost - you are an absolute fraud - when Winston or Rock post again, I will suggest a 'Pepsi Challenge' for which I know you will not partake in.

Stay tuned - if you think your five seconds on cam fools me - well... 8)
Yick, will you do a vid chat with Winston or myself to at least prove you are who you claim to be?

Also, why don't we chat with you in Chinese for a bit to see how you stack up since you keep emphasizing local language skills as key to making it as a foreigner in China.

And you make out to be some expert on China and Chinese people. How long have you been living there anyway?
That is what I was going to suggest.

I am more than happy to speak to you or Winston on the condition you shows your faces. I am more than happy to speak to you both at length on that condition.

In fact, I am happy to speak to you every day, once a week, once every two days. None of this 'on camera for five seconds' bullshit that Ghost gave you (and that you swallowed). I bet Ghost will find some shitty excuse why he can't speak to you whenever you want - or at length.

As for my Chinese proficiency, it is still pretty terrible, where did I say I could speak fantastic Chinese? Point the post out where I said that, I am going to university next year to improve it - Chinese language learning is a lifetime endeavour..

I have been living there for five years - which means I more than most people posting on here.
The reason i saw ghost for a few seconds is because our wifi isnt fast enough for two people to do webcam simultaneously. So the phone crashes. He didnt hang up. I talk to him on audio call for an hour or so though. So i know his voice. He sounds like a young guy.

Why would i need to verify yicks identity? For what? I am not contesting anything about him. Ive seen his photos. His looks match his online personality - opinionated, strong personality, know it all attitude, shrewd.

Ghost is definitely not dave alber in that video. That i can say for sure. His voice and personality and looks are nothing like dave alber.

If rock wants to talk to yick on skype, hes free to.

Btw yick can leave video voice mails on skype to either me or rock instead of live chat. Skype records video clips as video messages to people. You can play them anytime after you receive them.

But yeah yick ought to apologize for misidentifying someone. You need more evidence than that to ID someone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw yick. Ghost is getting paranoid of you. He wants to delete his account now. You ought to apologize to him to quell his fears. He thinks your gonna stalk him in person. Thats going overboard. You ought to make it up to him so this doesnt get out of control.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:Btw yick. Ghost is getting paranoid of you. He wants to delete his account now. You ought to apologize to him to quell his fears. He thinks your gonna stalk him in person. Thats going overboard. You ought to make it up to him so this doesnt get out of control.
Hi Winston,

For you Winston - I'll apologise with one with condition.

Sorry Ghost - no-one wants you to leave, and I have certainly no interest in stalking you. :lol: I have better things to do with my time.

But the condition is I am telling you now, you started this trolling on the second page for absolutely no reason - calling people manginas and being a prick - desist from acting like a twat and this won't happen - and you have no need to apologise to me for acting like a cunt - because it is to be expected.

And I will leave you alone on here from now on, that is the last you will hear from me about this subject (I still think it is who I think it is - but this will be the last time it is mentioned - scouts honour!).