White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
Btw yick can leave video voice mails on skype to either me or rock instead of live chat. Skype records video clips as video messages to people. You can play them anytime after you receive them.
OK, good idea, I'll do that sometime today.
His looks match his online personality - opinionated, strong personality, know it all attitude, shrewd.
:lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

Why Germany? I mean why would black men or any race of men do well in Germany?

I think for some of us and including me focus too much on race. It matters but other qualities matters too.
I always remember at university, I could count the number of British women interested in me on the fingers of one hand (and still have two fingers left) but there were a lot more interested German women - thinking about it now, it's rather strange - that isn't conclusive evidence though I admit.
I imagine a short unattractive bloated black guy would struggle where every he goes.
Oh yeah, we are talking about an above average black man - not just any black man that turns up.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

yick wrote:(I still think it is who I think it is - but this will be the last time it is mentioned - scouts honour!).
The pigeon declares victory. Nicely played, a subterfuge so artful as to make Obama or any other American pol proud. I would have crawled away from the forum forever, tail between legs, and I guess that's why I regard the brazenness of American political misinformation as so astonishing.

But you know, of course, that Ghost never said that he was in Saudi Arabia or India, that he worked at a university or had a post-graduate degree. You apparently confused him with someone else, and misidentified him on virtually no evidence. He's had a consistent persona on here for over five years. There is absolutely no case to be made that he is Dave Alber. None.

Don't know why Ghost would be upset, though, since he stands vindicated.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's a well known fact that in France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Spain and Italy that black men do much better than they do in America mostly due to the exotic factor that black men carry there.
That is not true whatsoever.

You can tell you have never been to Spain, Italy or Greece - I have lived in Spain for quite awhile. Spain is a country where even guiri's (northern European looking people) bomb out, to do well with Spanish women, you really need to look like them - they are really into their own men, the same with Greek, Italian, Serbian etc women.

Who do well are South Americans who look like Tapashito, all my family members who live there are married to white Spanish women.

There is no 'exotic' factor with black people anywhere in Europe - it isn't 1706.

A handsome black Cuban who knows how to dance might do well with Spanish women, but then he would be fluent in language and have something of a similar culture. An African American just turning up (and especially one without decent Spanish) would do nothing.

SilverEnergy wrote:Here is the video, where this black man had tons of success in Spain.

^^^Black men do chase white women but the white woman still needs to be willing and the white women in Europe are more receptive to black men approaching them than US white women.

Black men need to realize that while American women date black men more than any non-black woman in America, they are not as crazy about black men as black men might think.

But hey, at least black men do better with American white women than they do with American latinas and American asian women.

Who cares about ONE MAN and what he is doing based on a 40 second video.

Because one person is able to date a Spanish woman doesn't mean everyone from that demographic can.

Spain is mightly hard for black men - go over and prove me wrong, I would love you to do it.

And Europe isn't all one big uniformed demographic - the situation differs from country to country - the further south you go, the harder it is generally - which is why you don't have thousands of stag parties and PUA merchants on the streets of Madrid, Rome and Athens. :D
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gsjackson wrote:
yick wrote:(I still think it is who I think it is - but this will be the last time it is mentioned - scouts honour!).
The pigeon declares victory. Nicely played, a subterfuge so artful as to make Obama or any other American pol proud. I would have crawled away from the forum forever, tail between legs, and I guess that's why I regard the brazenness of American political misinformation as so astonishing.

But you know, of course, that Ghost never said that he was in Saudi Arabia or India, that he worked at a university or had a post-graduate degree. You apparently confused him with someone else, and misidentified him on virtually no evidence. He's had a consistent persona on here for over five years. There is absolutely no case to be made that he is Dave Alber. None.
Now now gsjackson - simmer down, there's a good chap.

Ghost started all this - with his trolling, Winston - because he is a decent sort - has asked me to apologise to bring back harmony to the board, which - against my usual judgement - I have to decided to do.

Winston wants this squashed - you aren't doing him any favours by dragging up the trolling, and yes - if you go through his posts, he talks about his time in India, Saudi Arabia, his post graduate teaching qualification etc etc and yes he works at a university here in China.
Don't know why Ghost would be upset, though, since he stands vindicated.
:roll:

Why do you think?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

yick wrote:[yes - if you go through his posts, he talks about his time in India, Saudi Arabia, his post graduate teaching qualification etc etc and yes he works at a university here in China.
Produce any such posts -- from his nearly 6,500 -- and you will have both my astonished admiration for your sleuthing skills and a concession that the guess wasn't completely farfetched. But I don't think you can. If he works at a university in China, it is a job he took only in the last few months.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

yick wrote:
It's a well known fact that in France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Spain and Italy that black men do much better than they do in America mostly due to the exotic factor that black men carry there.
That is not true whatsoever.

You can tell you have never been to Spain, Italy or Greece - I have lived in Spain for quite awhile. Spain is a country where even guiri's (northern European looking people) bomb out, to do well with Spanish women, you really need to look like them - they are really into their own men, the same with Greek, Italian, Serbian etc women.

Who do well are South Americans who look like Tapashito, all my family members who live there are married to white Spanish women.

There is no 'exotic' factor with black people anywhere in Europe - it isn't 1706.

A handsome black Cuban who knows how to dance might do well with Spanish women, but then he would be fluent in language and have something of a similar culture. An African American just turning up (and especially one without decent Spanish) would do nothing.

SilverEnergy wrote:Here is the video, where this black man had tons of success in Spain.

^^^Black men do chase white women but the white woman still needs to be willing and the white women in Europe are more receptive to black men approaching them than US white women.

Black men need to realize that while American women date black men more than any non-black woman in America, they are not as crazy about black men as black men might think.

But hey, at least black men do better with American white women than they do with American latinas and American asian women.

Who cares about ONE MAN and what he is doing based on a 40 second video.

Because one person is able to date a Spanish woman doesn't mean everyone from that demographic can.

Spain is mightly hard for black men - go over and prove me wrong, I would love you to do it.

And Europe isn't all one big uniformed demographic - the situation differs from country to country - the further south you go, the harder it is generally - which is why you don't have thousands of stag parties and PUA merchants on the streets of Madrid, Rome and Athens. :D
The guy in the video dating numerous women, not just a Spanish woman.

Did I ever say that everyone one from one demographic would do well in Spain?

You are free to go by your own experience.

It's not just one black man, numerous black men have said that they have done well in Spain.

I go by what I have seen, heard and experienced.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gsjackson wrote:
yick wrote:[yes - if you go through his posts, he talks about his time in India, Saudi Arabia, his post graduate teaching qualification etc etc and yes he works at a university here in China.
Produce any such posts -- from his nearly 6,500 -- and you will have both my astonished admiration for your sleuthing skills and a concession that the guess wasn't completely farfetched. But I don't think you can. If he works at a university in China, it is a job he took only in the last few months.
:roll:

He hasn't worked in any other institutions than universities since he has been in China - ask him all this when he comes out of hiding.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

SilverEnergy wrote:
So what?

And the American 'dating' culture doesn't exist in Spain, he might know them as friends, he might know them as classmates, colleagues. And even if one does well, it doesn't mean everyone from that demographic.

Can I ask you a question, have you ever lived in Spain or BEEN to Spain - I wouldn't argue the toss about Fort Worth, I have never been there.
Erm, yeah - actually, you did.
Having lived there, I know how dating works, you've never been there - so you don't.

And to say Greece and Italy are great for black men - it is nonsense, ask any Greek or Italian person.
It's not just one black man, numerous black men have said that they have done well in Spain.

Which means you get all your information on you tube.

How many is 'numerous' two, five, ten men - I am sure if you play for Real Madrid and are black, you are going to do better with Spanish women than a Senegalese immigrant, running around the streets of Madrid with a big white bag full of blag gear.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

As far as Europe is concerned, they love jazz and hip hop music a lot more than the whites in America do, so that also helps, plus the America dollars are seen as "high class" by the native Europeans.
:lol:

This forum is full of LOL!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

yick wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
So what?

And the American 'dating' culture doesn't exist in Spain, he might know them as friends, he might know them as classmates, colleagues. And even if one does well, it doesn't mean everyone from that demographic.

Can I ask you a question, have you ever lived in Spain or BEEN to Spain - I wouldn't argue the toss about Fort Worth, I have never been there.
Erm, yeah - actually, you did.
Having lived there, I know how dating works, you've never been there - so you don't.

And to say Greece and Italy are great for black men - it is nonsense, ask any Greek or Italian person.

Which means you get all your information on you tube.

How many is 'numerous' two, five, ten men - I am sure if you play for Real Madrid and are black, you are going to do better with Spanish women than a Senegalese immigrant, running around the streets of Madrid with a big white bag full of blag gear.
You're not an expert on Europe so stfu.

I've been to Europe.....

Wrong, I have other sources than youtube, I just provided the video as an example.

If I gave you other sources, you would shoot those down too.

Other black men who live in Spain say they do well.

And you haven't lived in all the places I named and yet you act as an expert, you idiotic, rude piece of garbage.

No reason to act like your opinion is above everyone else's.

You're a rude prick for literally no reason.

Something tells me you're some kind of European or latino, if so, it might expain your rudeness and need to shoot down other people's opinions, especially about black men dating white women.

You got mental problems, bruh, you need some medication to get so defensive and hostile trying to act like you own Spain or something.

I've been on these forums for years, so I've left my mark here, you haven't done or earned anything here.

You're not taking away my opinion that black men do well in Europe.

I'm not backing down from you.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on October 4th, 2016, 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Can anybody tell me if yick is black or not?

He's a judgemental, rude piece of trash, acting like he is an expert on Europe.

Acting like he owns this thread or something.

He sounds like an overly opinionated European or latino.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Yick,

I have never lived in Japan but I still know that black men do well there so stfu.

You haven't lived in every country in Europe so you are not an expert on how black men do with European women.

You just don't like the thought about black men dating European women.

It's a known fact that black men do well throughout Europe, it's just that you don't like the fact that they do.

You don't own this forum or this thread and I still say from others' experiences and my own that black men do well in France, Germany, SPAIN, Greece, Britain and Italy.

Even though most women prefer their own men it won't stop black men from doing well in those places.

Japanese and Aussie women prefer their own men but black men still do well in those places, so please with your crap.

So just please, you hostile, overly rude prick.

Winston, where in the world did you get this stray roadkill from???
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Yick please, the people who know me on here know that I can get pretty hostile against those who start crap with me.

I don't like dudes who act like they own the place or that they are some better kind of expert than others.

You don't even know me yet, you act like you can say where I have lived or haven't lived or been.

I have a far bigger reputatio of HA than you do, so stop trying to act like a tough guy as if you founded Spain or something.

Most French women prefer their own men but Asian men still do well there and black men as well.

Like you know every black man in Spain, Greece or Italy.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

starchild5 wrote:Poor Yick....You only have your words left now...Your balls were crushed by GHOST and now Rock...sorry bud.you lost...time to go back to The YickCave and plan your next troll move :lol: ..Good Luck..
I have been away from the forums for a while and now I see why yick is such a prick.

Yick seems to have enough problems with other members on HA.

He'll be gone within a year.

I was wondering what his problem was until I saw your post.