Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Staying in Thailand or moving on?

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:jony law,

you on drugs? being serious?
So regular girls f**k you? I guess that means there are no decent girls in THailand?

You wrote down 0 percentage for mixed kids in Isan area? now its like what 20% mixed.
On drugs? Sometimes.
Being Serious? Sometimes more serious than other times.

"So regular girls f**k you? I guess that means there are no decent girls in THailand?"
Thailand is not the best place to find "decent women"

"0 percentage for mixed kids in Isan area? now its like what 20% mixed."
I live here in ISSAN FUCKERS!
My school I teach at:
470 "grade 6 students"- 0 students mixed White/Thai
500 "Kindergarden" - many f***ing mixed White/Thai kids
In the time frame there is proof that there is alot more f***ing between Whites and Thais.
I live in an area of Issan not many Wites go to. A little off the beated path.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Issan is known for many expats to marry isan girls and buy big houses. I mean from what I know many of the bar girls come from Isan unless that changes over the years. So yeah there would be thai mix because of this unless something changed.

Johnny ,

what's your end game? to be like Willn Dodd but for Thailand?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Issan is known for many expats to marry isan girls and buy big houses. I mean from what I know many of the bar girls come from Isan unless that changes over the years. So yeah there would be thai mix because of this unless something changed.

Johnny ,

"know many of the bar girls come from Isan."
You are so f***ing smart!

I live in Issan.
You have 10 girls from Issan.
2 girls get a job in Bangkok
2 girls more to Pattaya
6 girls remain
Those 6 girls are usually happy to f**k their cousins and hate White Boy/ Farang. Or they just want to continue f***ing their cousins but will try to take as much money as possible from you.

It is f***ing AMAZING! You go to Bangkok and Pattaya and it is filled with Hot chicks. Sexy females far outnumber males.

-CONCLUSION-
I meet decent chicks at farms or poor areas of Bangkok.
Go to Cambodia, Loas or Burma to meet a decent chick there.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Issan is known for many expats to marry isan girls and buy big houses. I mean from what I know many of the bar girls come from Isan unless that changes over the years. So yeah there would be thai mix because of this unless something changed.

Johnny ,

"Issan is known for many expats to marry isan girls and buy big houses."

-YES-
Retirees or AKA
Retire-tards

Pure f***ing Genious- Work your entire miserable life.
1. Build a small fortune
2. Meet a Thai whore put all your money in her name
3. Buy her a f***ing House (in her name)

I approve of the Thai Culture- Men pump-and-dump females. As soon as she acts like a bitch move on.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Johnny,

I take it your a young white guy with issues but we all have issues . There is that internet persona and the real persona. My advice is get a vacation from thailand.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Johnny ,

-NEWSFLASH FUCKERRS-

DON'T f***ing DO IT!
1. Meet a bitch whore in Pattaya/ Bangkok/ Phucket
2. Marry the bitch who will f**k everything that moves except her husband
3. Give her a house and all your money

What f***ing retard signs up for this shitty deal MADE IN THAILAND?

Thai women are only good for one thing:
1. PUMP AND DUMP
That is what they want. No child support in the country. Women just want to be free to f**k anything that moves and have a bunch of bastard children.

Women in Thailand are like a roller coaster.
1. You pay to get on.
2. Enjoy the ride.
3. Let the bastard behind you take their turn.
If you refuse to get off. Or try to marry your seat, do not get surprised if Security is called.
PUMP AND DUMP- That is what they want. That is what they deserve.

If you want a serious relationship go anywhere else:
1. Cambodia (like Thailand was 30 years ago)
2. Philippines
3. Indonesia
4. even Burma and Laos are better
5. Anywhere else (BUT NEVER England, US of Gay, Australia)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Johnny,

I take it your a young white guy with issues but we all have issues . There is that internet persona and the real persona. My advice is get a vacation from thailand.
f**k Yeah chanta76,

Thailand is the land of worthless whores!
Thai women are ONLY GOOD FOR PUMP-AND-DUMP!

-Fact-
Thai girls are a real handful they are whiny, annoying, threatening, ungrateful and unfaithful.

Do not marry one. Unless you are f***ing retarded.
Thai women like to f**k anything that moves and have a bunch of bastard children. You are not going to change their shit culture.

-Get Out Of Thaialnd-
Go to a more family freindly culture: Cambodia, Loas, Myanmar and Philippines for Romantic/Serious relationships.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Go to Myanmar - I met an amazing Burmese lady while I was living in Bangkok. She was that rare thing - exceptionally intelligent and attractive. I know she was a 9 or 10 because dudes were all over her and women stared at us as if to say... he must be seriously loaded.

Lol.

Sadly she was also a bit wrecked from living in Bangkok but it was great while it lasted.

All her sisters were single - hunt them down!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Xiongmao,

Thailand maybe 30 years ago was like burma but now has been too spoiled by the sexpats.

Jonny is sexpat. Honestly sexpats are selfish lot only thinking about themselves . Leave the nice country alone . Lets not have ever country become the next thailand.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

am i the only one that thinks thailand is overrated as f**k? actually the island countries in SEA are just so much better than the mainland Asia countries... not even close
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:Xiongmao,

Thailand maybe 30 years ago was like burma but now has been too spoiled by the sexpats.

Jonny is sexpat. Honestly sexpats are selfish lot only thinking about themselves . Leave the nice country alone . Lets not have ever country become the next thailand.
Dear Chanta76,

Instead of name calling and being a Judgemental piece of shit maybe you should listen to good advice.

The Chicks in Thailand have their own value system
1. Be a f***ing whore
2. Be a lesbian
3. f**k everything that moves except their husband
4. Have as many bastard children as possible
5. Have the husband as the lowest priority. Thia women priority list: family dog, neighbors, strangers, girlfriends, children, her parents and least important is her husband.
6. Make the man give all his money to her. Thai law forces the man to give all his money to his wife. Get married to a Thai congrats you are now a slave.

I am sure you are a great guy :) But even you "Mr. Amazing Guy" cannot change Thai culture.

-Solution-
Enjoy Thai chicks in the short term "Pump-And-Dump". Go to a country with strong family values to find a wife.

-NEWSFLASH-
Chanta76 I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!
1. It is moral to do what women want. It will cause less conflict.
2. Thai women want to have bastard children and not be tied down. To f**k anything and everything.
Thais are the most unfaithful Cunts in the whole f***ing world!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ul-5188791
3. f**k them and chuck them that is what they want and what they deserve.

Enjoy :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Jonny Law wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Xiongmao,

Dear Chanta76,

Instead of name calling and being a Judgemental piece of shit maybe you should listen to good advice.

The Chicks in Thailand have their own value system
1. Be a f***ing whore
2. Be a lesbian
3. f**k everything that moves except their husband
4. Have as many bastard children as possible
5. Have the husband as the lowest priority. Thia women priority list: family dog, neighbors, strangers, girlfriends, children, her parents and least important is her husband.
6. Make the man give all his money to her. Thai law forces the man to give all his money to his wife. Get married to a Thai congrats you are now a slave.

I am sure you are a great guy :) But even you "Mr. Amazing Guy" cannot change Thai culture.

-Solution-
Enjoy Thai chicks in the short term "Pump-And-Dump". Go to a country with strong family values to find a wife.

-NEWSFLASH-
Chanta76 I HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!
1. It is moral to do what women want. It will cause less conflict.
2. Thai women want to have bastard children and not be tied down. To f**k anything and everything.
Thais are the most unfaithful c**ts in the whole f***ing world!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ul-5188791
3. f**k them and chuck them that is what they want and what they deserve.

High moral? I don't know. Why be in Thailand ? The moral thing to do is be above that.

And you mention it's moral to do what women want? Half the time women don't even know what they want. They need men to lead them but that's a different story.

I think Thailand at one point had better values but became bastardize with the over exploitation . From what I remember about Thailand they see every farang as ATM and want to take advantage of it.
About Thai women?
Lets use America as an example. There are posters here that would say the same thing about American women. American women are cheaters and are spoiled. Is this true for ALL american women? No ..not all American women but a fair amount. From I know there are Thai bar girls that f**k farang and farang pays the bar girls and these same bar girls give that money to their Thai boy friend or husband.

I remember I was at Soi cowboy talking to one of the long term expat patrons. he told me that some of these bar girls had thai husband to support. The Thai husband doesn't mind if the Thai bar girl have sex with a foreigner because after all its business and money but if a thai girl cheated with another Thai men. That Thai guy would beat or even kill the Thai girl.

Granted I had enough common sense to realize this is lower class uneducated Thais ...sadly Thailand has a huge lower class but to say all of Thailand..I don't know.

If Thailand had such women power it be more like the west but I don't think it does.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

thais just dont really like foreigners, never have never will

of course some do, but generally they arent near as 'omg white man' as somewhere like the philippines..... or at least not genuinely
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

nomadphilippines wrote:thais just dont really like foreigners, never have never will

of course some do, but generally they arent near as 'omg white man' as somewhere like the philippines..... or at least not genuinely
-FACT-
"thais just dont really like foreigners, never have never will"
As far as I can tell Thai bitches are doing us a favor. Thais are unfaithful, ungrateful pieces of shit.

There are many happy white guys I know who have a girlfriend from the Philippines and live in Thailand.

Thai Women are wonderful-
1. Pump-and-Dump Only
As long as you are cool with being there temporarily. As long as you understand there is a 100% chance she is also f***ing someone else.

I am sure you are a wonderful & amazing guy. Even you are not going to change Thai culture. If you understand the culture you can have a Good Time.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"I was at Soi cowboy talking to one of the long term expat patrons. he told me that some of these bar girls had thai husband to support. The Thai husband doesn't mind if the Thai bar girl have sex with a foreigner because after all its business and money"

This is great for the Thai Bitch Whore. She is in control. She makes the money and the man depends on her.
1. man depends on her
2. she is in control
3. she has a baby sitter at home for her bastard kids

Educated women are similar. They earn money and are in control.

Give Thai women (normal girl/ prostitute) what they want-
1. They want to be whores
2. Lesbians
3. f**k anything and everything
4. never f**k their husband
5. Thai women love divorce
"The rate of divorce in Thailand has tripled from 10.8 per cent in 2009 to 33 per cent in 2012,"

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nationa ... 08767.html

-My Advice-
Love Thailand, enjoy their women. DO NOT MARRY THEM!