Chinese girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Chinese girls

Post by chanta76 »

El_Caudillo wrote:
mentor wrote:
El_Caudillo wrote:
Bad was the guy who married a unsophisticated girl and took her back to the West, only for her to realize he wasn't rich at all back there.

I would like to have more analysis on this....
In a second tier city some years ago I knew and English guy who married a local girl. The guy was intelligent but was fond of smoking marijuana. He was quite overweight, but only in his early thirties. Anyway, they had a child together and initially the in'laws moved in to look after the baby. But then the couple moved to another city as he found a better teaching job. The wife wasn't much of a mother by all accounts and he had to work and look after the kid a lot, although being China they could afford the nanny. The guy decided he would go back to the UK for a year and study to get his secondary teacher registration - so he could eventually work in International schools in China. That was when things started to go wrong. His wife didn't want to look after the kid all the time and really couldn't accept that back in the UK they really didn't have much money - she woke up to the fact he was just an average Joe. He got stressed out and started to fail his course work. Eventually they found him dead with some pills and a bottle of drink. The wife still lives in the UK - guess she got her ticket out of China. Harsh to blame her really. But it was a marriage in which neither side knew what they were getting into. He was a nice guy, it's a terrible story.
This is sad. I mean he had a child but still off himself over stupid woman. I would of just divorce her and take custody of the child but i think that guy had other issues.

Its not worth killing yourself over some women.

There is no fantasy. I think some guys have this fantasy about oversea women as being great. Sometimes sites like this is misleading.

Its important to use common sense. Its important to find a good woman. One way of juding a good woman is by her friends and family. Even still you need time to know her.

Dont think just because a woman is chinese there is magic about her. Sure the culture is different but she still a woman.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Chinese girls abroad sure seem interested in getting white guys to go to China. I was in Athens twice. Both times Chinese girls chatted me up. Were suggestive. We were in public places and they never gave me sex but insinuated that if I was in China girls would be all over me. I was in HK, Chinese girls there didn't want me. Guess they were too busy being fcked by HK Chinese. So I left.
chanta76 wrote:Its not worth killing yourself over some women.
Actually men throughout history have killed other men to get women. Either it was through straight out invasion, kidnapping and slavery or round about, conquer take the better land and wealth others created so that the conquerors can entice the women.

The idea is to kill the other guys NOT kill yourself to get the women. So where are the women? With weak defenseless (they can have guns, tanks and jet they are still defenseless) men in cities that are usually along the coasts. That is likely where the wolves and beasts will go to take the women.

That is what the bible says is coming, right? One super freak guy and the people he personally selects (he puts his mark on them) will be untouched by the wolves and beasts who ravage and destroy the world.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

I knew an obese guy with a Chinese wife at a former employer I worked at. Sounds like that'll be his future in 5 years when he realizes there's nothing else in his life, China inevitably becomes richer or at least rises to middle class status and she doesn't need him anymore. Actually saw a few sad sacks of shit foreigners strolling around their mixed blood Chinese babies in a stroller in the tier 2 city I was in before. Chinese wife nowhere to be seen, Chinese people giving them dirty looks; they looked like miserable bastards. They'll forever be stuck there as ESL teachers until their wife gets tired of them.

An interesting little anecdote for you guys that happened to me the other day: I was in line at the subway station, having no coins to buy a subway ticket, so I went to the glass window to exchange a 10 yuan note into coins. This rude and prissy little Chinese chick tried to cut me in line. I shoved my money through the glass hole before she could do so, then she stood there giving me a complete death stare until I was finished. Like how dare this foreigner do this to me. :D

This country is a S-H-I-T-H-O-L-E.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

D_Athlete wrote:I knew an obese guy with a Chinese wife at a former employer I worked at. Sounds like that'll be his future in 5 years when he realizes there's nothing else in his life, China inevitably becomes richer or at least rises to middle class status and she doesn't need him anymore. Actually saw a few sad sacks of shit foreigners strolling around their mixed blood Chinese babies in a stroller in the tier 2 city I was in before. Chinese wife nowhere to be seen, Chinese people giving them dirty looks; they looked like miserable bastards. They'll forever be stuck there as ESL teachers until their wife gets tired of them.

An interesting little anecdote for you guys that happened to me the other day: I was in line at the subway station, having no coins to buy a subway ticket, so I went to the glass window to exchange a 10 yuan note into coins. This rude and prissy little Chinese chick tried to cut me in line. I shoved my money through the glass hole before she could do so, then she stood there giving me a complete death stare until I was finished. Like how dare this foreigner do this to me. :D

wow...I didn't know that. It sounds no different to marrying an western girl. It's possible they just married the wrong Chinese girl. I guess it's still comes down to money . If a guy is wealthy . I guess the woman respect him more. It shows he accomplish something either that the woman just want that materialistic security. When you add in having kids that's even more important but surprise that the Chinese mothers are not with the foreign husband unless these guys just married the wrong girls. Me thinks they married the wrong chinese girls.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

D_Athlete wrote:I knew an obese guy with a Chinese wife at a former employer I worked at. Sounds like that'll be his future in 5 years when he realizes there's nothing else in his life, China inevitably becomes richer or at least rises to middle class status and she doesn't need him anymore. Actually saw a few sad sacks of shit foreigners strolling around their mixed blood Chinese babies in a stroller in the tier 2 city I was in before. Chinese wife nowhere to be seen, Chinese people giving them dirty looks; they looked like miserable bastards. They'll forever be stuck there as ESL teachers until their wife gets tired of them.

Foolish guy, he should have just gone to the cities in California, Florida, Washington, New York, British Columbia or Ontario found a wife. Lots of hot slim women in those places.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Citizen,

I dont know. There also lots of fatties but with american girls you deal with that entitlement attitude.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Here's a couple of Western chumps with a great video while riding their bikes on rural China. That's the kind of ride I've done here in Vietnam, it's so nice, even though I've never really been a bike guy myself, but have come to really enjoy it.

I thought these guys were a lot douchier but now that i see the videos they are ok, still could have some humility pounded onto them.
But anyways they make excellent points here and are pretty spot on regarding dating regular asian girls. On how traditional they really are and how they just want to find someone. The only thing I haven't experienced is the freeloading they describe, regarding paying for the dates and uninvited companions. Here in Vn girls don't do that and sometimes they actually treat you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zo8hwh0dwA[/youtube]
Last edited by droid on October 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

droid,

Aren't most expats little douche bag and should have humility pounded into them?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:droid,

Aren't most expats little douche bag and should have humility pounded into them?
I'd say most Western chumps, regardless of location
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Most expats are douches who eat hamburgers, drink beer and do whores. At least serpentza and laowhy get out and do stuff. They have videos about just about every aspect of life in china, it is you guys who choose, as ever, to focus on the one about girls. There is more to living overseas than the one slice toaster.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's unfair, the thread is called 'Chinese Girls'
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Droid have a watch of some of serpentza's other china vids... they are quite interesting.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

chanta76 wrote:droid,

El_Caudillo wrote:Most expats are douches who eat hamburgers, drink beer and do whores. At least serpentza and laowhy get out and do stuff. They have videos about just about every aspect of life in china, it is you guys who choose, as ever, to focus on the one about girls. There is more to living overseas than the one slice toaster.

haha a toaster is kind of a simple robot or droid, brainless and just does what it is told. Nice cut.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I reckon it is about time to leave - your mongering ways have hit a roadblock - oh well, never mind.

I have two good friends who have a few women on the go, but they live in Shenzhen and Guangzhou - big cities full of young, single migrant women - the caveat is of course they are both tall, good looking, young with decent salaries - and they are white of course - but being white on its own is not enough and I don't think it ever was apart from a short space of time.

If you aren't doing the same - well, it probably is you.

The rest of China is closed off to mongers just because the culture is embedded (and has been for 5000 years) into monogamy (for women), because of filal piety - young women living with their parents (most unmarried young women in China outside the big cities)have a curfew of 9pm, but most importantly - Chinese women are not fools and can see a sex pest and a monger a mile away.

Sorry buddy - better luck in the Philippines. :?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

El_Caudillo wrote:Most expats are douches who eat hamburgers, drink beer and do whores. At least serpentza and laowhy get out and do stuff. They have videos about just about every aspect of life in china, it is you guys who choose, as ever, to focus on the one about girls. There is more to living overseas than the one slice toaster.
I think both Serpentza and Laowhy show a way on how to be successful in China.

Find a nice woman - marry her (in Serpentza's case - do it twice), find hobbies outside of drinking and whoring, LEARN THE LANGUAGE (or attempt it at least) - something they have both done - I think they have been very successful in that regard.

Another one is Mark Wiens, he lives in Thailand, has a lovely wife but is there making his food videos, the chances of him landing on the pavement from the sixth floor - absolutely none.