I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm in Pattaya Now...Feels good around White Culture

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: It just shows how f***ing unclean India is and how no one bothers to clean up. f***ing disgusting country and it's because indians for the most part are a bunch of subhumans.
You ever been to Europe? At night gangs of drunk retarded young men roam the streets of cities smashing bottles, throwing garbage, spraying paint, breaking things.... Those guys in Europe are subhuman. Somebody has to pay to clean that up. Then somebody has to actually clean it up. All wasted resources. Better to never make a mess in the first place or clean up your own mess. What would Europe look like if the people who created and thus have savings didn't pay to clean things up? It would be a sh*t hole like every other sh*t hole.
have you dealt much with indians? yea white people can also act shitty but we also have the highest standard of living and the rest of the world knows this, which is why they are all desperate to go to white countries. how many white people are desperate to go to shithole 3rd world countries? Not many.
Going to London, NYC or Toronto these days seems about the same as going to a third world city :lol: Hardly any white faces to see and a curry den on every corner. Latest census shows that London is now only 44% white. The mayor is not one of them. You could rather go there instead of India. It amounts to the same thing.

My son just came back from Durban. His first words were there are so many indians there and it is so dirty :lol:

I must say Indian food is really good though, but i prefer the jap and thai food.
Most first world countries have become Sh*t Hole..I had the most scary moments in Germany. Women get raped in Germany almost everyday by immigrants and it does not come out in the media.

Immigrants are destroying western countries, that is why many are coming to SEA. South East Asia complements a white man vibe a lot better than being with Indians and Arabs :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Russian1860 wrote:I don’t have anything against Starchild personally, but I must admit, that India is even dirtier than African countries. At least nowhere else in the world I didn’t see, that people without a faintest shade of constraint put off their pants, squat down and take a shit in the crowded street. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow...You just wrote what I been Thinking...India is even worse than Africa....Kids in India are more malnourished than African kids, which is like even been said in lame stream media.

The most annoying people in Pattaya are Indians...They open their sh**ty cloth store and haress tourists everywhere...The girls hate Indians due to being cheap charlie...

Indians are universally hated. That's quite an achievement.

Indian Food is good because its Aryan. It was handed down to Indians by another race. Its ancient food. Now a days, Indian food is all adulterated, made dirty, that is why you get dysentery, stomach issues.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

White Owner + Thai worker..Match made in heaven...I just ate at white owned place...NO JEWISH INFLUENCE...and it felt like i was on a different planet :D

You give white guy best vegetables with NO GMO and additives...he can be the best cook.

Without the Jews..White race shines even more :D
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:
Pics of what? Ghana? Or just the camp? Camp I will first have to black out faces, registration number on helicopter etc.
Everything. Pics of camp will be incomplete without pics of environment.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Starchild, I've heard of self hating jews, those jews jews refer to who are not zionist or support Isreal enough. There are self hating whites, those liberals who always apologise for being white and those who dress like niggers trying to be black.

Now we have a self hating indian :lol:

Out of curiosity, what is traditional Indian food. Chili and coriander were brought by the white man. One thinks of chili when we think of India but it is not native there. What did they use before?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Without the Jews..White race shines even more :D
Not that i agree or disagree but starchild cracks me up :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NovyGK3L9hY

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

nomadphilippines wrote:am i the only one that thinks the worst part about pattaya is how many foreigners are there?

it has become a spoiled market
I think thats what it is...a big tourist destination. The real thais might have thier own place but if there is too many foreigners it kills the place.

I think its combination of the internet that blew up thailand as a destination. 20 years ago it was more under ground but nowadays you have youtube channels ..blogs etc all about thailand. So yeah the foreign visitors will keep going up and change the already changed thai culture..
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

chanta76 wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:am i the only one that thinks the worst part about pattaya is how many foreigners are there?

it has become a spoiled market
I think thats what it is...a big tourist destination. The real thais might have thier own place but if there is too many foreigners it kills the place.

I think its combination of the internet that blew up thailand as a destination. 20 years ago it was more under ground but nowadays you have youtube channels ..blogs etc all about thailand. So yeah the foreign visitors will keep going up and change the already changed thai culture..
I saw a video once with two Thai bar girls fighting in Thailand like American chicks out in the street and the video commentator said that what the viewers were witnessing was the breakdown of Thai culture before our very eyes as such behavior wouldn't have happened in the 1970s and prior generations.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I saw a video once with two Thai bar girls fighting in Thailand like American chicks out in the street and the video commentator said that what the viewers were witnessing was the breakdown of Thai culture before our very eyes as such behavior wouldn't have happened in the 1970s and prior generations.
That's sad. Buddhism might be losing its influence there. The largest megachurch is in Korea so...hm. Disappointing. I wonder if there are any Buddhist nations left.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Nepal has some buddhist influences. There is also Tibet.

But yeah..Thailand became westernize.. all those years of gogo bars did that. You have a generation of sex workers in Thailand . It's sad really...there was at one time Thailand was a good country to go to find a good women and the people were decent but those years are over.

I really think the sex industry did that. It's a shame really.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

chanta76 wrote:Nepal has some buddhist influences. There is also Tibet.

But yeah..Thailand became westernize.. all those years of gogo bars did that. You have a generation of sex workers in Thailand . It's sad really...there was at one time Thailand was a good country to go to find a good women and the people were decent but those years are over.

I really think the sex industry did that. It's a shame really.
My understanding is that Tibet is off-limits due to an ongoing Chinese invasion. Since I'm not an armchair traveller that knows everything, I defer to you if you know more. Nepal, from what I recall, is free to travel to but also a hotbed due to, well, the aforementioned. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case, it is sad, but nothing lasts forever. We have to adapt and move on, while keeping each other in the know.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:Starchild, I've heard of self hating jews, those jews jews refer to who are not zionist or support Isreal enough. There are self hating whites, those liberals who always apologise for being white and those who dress like niggers trying to be black.

Now we have a self hating indian :lol:

Out of curiosity, what is traditional Indian food. Chili and coriander were brought by the white man. One thinks of chili when we think of India but it is not native there. What did they use before?
Even Tomato & Potato, papaya, corn as well. If we look at Origin of fruits and vegetable. We see that most came from American continent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_food_origins

Multiple races, off planet races ruled India, so everything came from outside. The Aryan's came to India, created the food we have now.

In our food, Before chilli.. we mostly used..Pepper. Pepper is native to India and it was the reason for its conquest as well. Spice Trade was a big thing in India before it was enslaved.

-----------------------

Regarding, Self Hating Indian...That would be way too main stream...Its not really that simple...You cannot hate and love any race just like that...Its way more complicated.

I have lot of love for India as well when it comes to spirituality, as I have been writing here. If you truly want to understand God. You really have to be in India. There is no other place that can make you see all SIDES OF GOD.

I mentioned all bad things in Perspective to Pattaya/Thailand/humanity in general....and society but with regards to GOD...as you can read in my past posts. India is a super power.

Truth be told, if you can believe it...India is the real super power on earth. See, this is the kind of crazy level I'm in... :lol: :lol:

I'm not talking about the lame Nuclear Weapons, Flight Planes, Aircraft Carriers etc..That's for mainstream sheep.

I have seen the power of Men of God on Earth in India. The way India is a sh*t hole is because god wants it this way...The most expensive home in the world Antilla is also in India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antilia_(building)

Antilia is a private home in South Mumbai. It is owned by Mukesh Ambani , Chairman of Reliance Industries, and includes a staff of 600 to maintain the residence 24/7. As of November 2014, it is deemed to be the world's most expensive residential property, after Buckingham Palace, which is designated as a crown property. It is thus the world's most expensive private residential property,[8] valued at $1 billion. It is clearly distinguished in the Mumbai skyline due to its unique design.

The power of God is freaking EXTREME in India. It gives you sh*t to the extreme but good things to the extreme too...

Crazy Insane Talk Coming below...BEWARE***** :D

I have seen felt the weapons of Men of God, like 10 years back and even now I feel its effect...I wish I could die from HIV, Cancer, Nuclear weapons,demons,virus all combined....but never ever the weapon they made me taste. :mrgreen:

We really do not know anything...I'm not even qualified to Self Hate India....I'm just saying...Its just the way it is....We must understand..God is on all sides.

****END Of crazy talk ... :D

As you can see my insanity is on different level...so just saying...I hate India won't cut it...Its way complicated ..like how most people think White Race and Jews are same...While they are NOT
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

My Murphy Law strikes again..The king of Thailand has died...RIP.

I was in a bar and cops came and shut it down...

They are saying 30 days all entertainment would be closed...There is also a very high chance of instability or chaos...like what happened last year..The Thai Bhat could crash, it was down 6% yesterday...

This AI wants me to die in India..it never lets me out of country. I was just talking to a friend that...In few days AI will strike me as my life is going amazing...I never had such a great time...and here we go ..just in few hours...the chaos begins..

It feels like India again...holed up in my room, not going to have fun for 30 days....NOOOOOOOO... :( :(
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:My Murphy Law strikes again..The king of Thailand has died...RIP.

They are saying 30 days all entertainment would be closed...There is also a very high chance of instability or chaos...like what happened last year..The Thai Bhat could crash, it was down 6% yesterday...

This AI wants me to die in India..it never lets me out of country. I was just talking to a friend that...In few days AI will strike me as my life is going amazing...I never had such a great time...and here we go ..just in few hours...the chaos begins..

It feels like India again...holed up in my room, not going to have fun for 30 days....NOOOOOOOO... :( :(
WOW! That's huge news. It will be very interesting to see how things unfold in next few months. It's been a big cloud of uncertainty weighing over Thailand for a long time. Please keep your on-the-ground / in the room reports coming.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:My Murphy Law strikes again..The king of Thailand has died...RIP.

So maybe that Vishnu guy, or whoever you said God was, isn't God. :)

Look at what the old man thought:
A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good.
Goodness is something that makes us serene and content; it is magnificent. Those who are not good are evil.

How has that worked out for his people? Has Pattaya made foreigners good or has it just brought predators to feast on the innocent and good. Same thing happened to Europeans. Wonder how long until the Christ comes with the sword? Then the predators won't be feasting anymore.