New member from South Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: New member from South Africa

Post by Kradmelder »

wolfeye, i sent 4 links. let me know if they work before I upload more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Most of the links work, but the one at the top has sound issues (can't really hear the people talking, even with the volume all the way up- some of it I can make out, but some of it I can't). Other than that, they work great. That 3500 against 52,000+ is amazing!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Kradmelder wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Ja it is always one law for die Juden and another for the goyim. Those vampires really have chutzpah. And ZOG backs up this anti white policy.
People of earth have had plenty of time to figure out they have usurp the process of money creation, any country that gives up their ability to coin it's own money is toast. This is why the countries of the world are toast!

Forget about the Jews, this is exactly what our rulers want.
Sort of like the US Federal Reserve that controls American money supply. They are nothing but a cabal of jew bankers. They dictate the economy. I have no idea why the US government gave up control of their own money to jew bankers.
This is true. The book, The Creature From Jekyll Island, explains the formation and workings of the Federal Reserve.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
When I was in South Africa, all white people, I had a discourse with, seemed to be racist. I know, everything happens for a reason, and when you have to lock your doors and run a red light, so that not to be robbed, driving through some districts in Joburg, that's not remarkable, that you treat blacks like that. Actually, not just in SA, but almost everywhere in Africa whites look down on blacks, treating them as a subhuman. Although, those who has traveled to Africa, even as a tourist, can get this point much better.

My question is about relationships between black and white men and women. I can't recall, I saw any mixed couples in SA, just walking down the street. Is it considered normal, or whites essentially shut blacks out of their life?
The behaviour of blacks will make anyone racist. There is a saying, what is the difference between a tourist and racist? About 2 weeks. Just like with jews, it doesn't take long for any novelty to wear off and experiences are primarily negative.

Relationship with a black woman? I would rather cut off my balls. I have nothing to do with them except purely civil or commerical interactions. I don't invite them into my home, don't want them working for me, nix, nada. Even my maid is white. That way no theft, no crime risk with information on your assets, firearms and movements sold, and no demands for loans, not pitching for work etc. They are like the canaanites in the bible. Bring not the canaanite into the house of the lord of hosts. Do not marry amongst them, hewers of wood and drawers of water shall they be for all their generations. Multiculti is a failed experiment all over the word. Only strict apartness works.

The white man has been carrying these people on our backs since seeing their first black 150 years after the white man arrived.

Why do they always want to be around whites? Why can't they leave white people alone? We don't make a scene that we can't be around blacks or we get robbed or murdered. Blacks move into an area, whites move out and it becomes a slum with rubbish everywhere and everything in decay and crime. White never want to move to their areas, so why do they always want to be around whites. Even the chinese that come to africa make chinatowns where whites are welcome but not blacks. No one wants to be around people that behave like savages.

Funny, a while back I was looking into moving to South Africa being an American black man wanting to connect with my roots and find affordable housing, but decided against it because I couldn't tolerate the high crime and living within a gated armed guarded community with bars on my windows just to feel safe (let alone the car jackings).

That said, much of what you said is true. Hell, here in the United States, all the black neighborhoods are rundown trashy dangerous dumps where at one time in the past the neighborhoods use to be really nice all white neighborhoods. White liberals blame lack of education and poverty for all the problems black neighborhoods have but redneck white hick towns here are just as poor and in need of education but lack the crime. Whites here do commit crime, but it's mostly drug related due to heroin comming from Mexico that is now sweeping across this country.

I can't speak for other blacks, but the blacks in my family moved into white neighborhoods in the 1960s and 70s even if they didn't particularly like whites to prevent themselves and their families from being victimized by members of our own race. Actually, most blacks even if they come from the street really have no choice but to move into a white neighborhood if they become successful just so they will be safe from other blacks.

It's a difficult spot to be in if you're a decent black person because you will be victimized by your own race as your kindness will be considered being weak, then at the same time, when you're in a white neighborhood you're not fully embraced or accepted by whites because you're black so you don't feel welcomed anywhere which is why for me I fell in love with Asian and Hispanic people because they are the only people who have invited me into the more inner parts of their culture and have treated me very well with warmth and sincerity.

You know, with many whites I have known them for years but don't really know them but with Asian and Hispanics I know them because they have invited me as a guest somewhere or they take the time to have off topic conversations with me over bread and drinks. One well to do Korean man actually takes the time to educate me on financial matters for free out of concern for my future. That means a lot to me.

That said, the "problem" with blacks is simple. The problem is that on average blacks have a low IQ as a race on top of having volatile emotions and high testosterone (including the women) so that's why they commit so much crime and why it's hard for them to function in a modern secioty or why they can't create their own stable secioty (we make great natural athletes however).

Everybody hates blacks because the bulk of us live such a brute existence, but that's like hateing a lion or a crocodile simply because it has to kill and bring terror just to eat and survive. Just because whites (and Asians) are more intelligent that doesn't add up to whites being superior over blacks any more then blacks being superior over whites due to being physically superior over whites (i.e., greater muscle density, greater bone density, higher baseline testosterone). Brute existence and all we have still successfully survived since the beginning of antiquity and blacks are the oldest man walking the earth. We are like the model T of automobiles. From what I have read from what was said about black and white in ancient Egypt is that we are seperate but equal.

Speaking of IQ, whites and Asians are smarter simply because they had to be in order to be able to survive during the ice age (Climate adaptation) and also because Asians and Caucasians mixed with Neanderthals sometime in the remote past where Africans have no Neanderthal DNA.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Funny, a while back I was looking into moving to South Africa being an American black man wanting to connect with my roots and find affordable housing, but decided against it because I couldn't tolerate the high crime and living within a gated armed guarded community with bars on my windows just to feel safe (let alone the car jackings).

That said, much of what you said is true. Hell, here in the United States, all the black neighborhoods are rundown trashy dangerous dumps where at one time in the past the neighborhoods use to be really nice all white neighborhoods. White liberals blame lack of education and poverty for all the problems black neighborhoods have but redneck white hick towns here are just as poor and in need of education but lack the crime. Whites here do commit crime, but it's mostly drug related due to heroin comming from Mexico that is now sweeping across this country.

I can't speak for other blacks, but the blacks in my family moved into white neighborhoods in the 1960s and 70s even if they didn't particularly like whites to prevent themselves and their families from being victimized by members of our own race. Actually, most blacks even if they come from the street really have no choice but to move into a white neighborhood if they become successful just so they will be safe from other blacks.

It's a difficult spot to be in if you're a decent black person because you will be victimized by your own race as your kindness will be considered being weak, then at the same time, when you're in a white neighborhood you're not fully embraced or accepted by whites because you're black so you don't feel welcomed anywhere which is why for me I fell in love with Asian and Hispanic people because they are the only people who have invited me into the more inner parts of their culture and have treated me very well with warmth and sincerity.

You know, with many whites I have known them for years but don't really know them but with Asian and Hispanics I know them because they have invited me as a guest somewhere or they take the time to have off topic conversations with me over bread and drinks. One well to do Korean man actually takes the time to educate me on financial matters for free out of concern for my future. That means a lot to me.

That said, the "problem" with blacks is simple. The problem is that on average blacks have a low IQ as a race on top of having volatile emotions and high testosterone (including the women) so that's why they commit so much crime and why it's hard for them to function in a modern secioty or why they can't create their own stable secioty (we make great natural athletes however).

Everybody hates blacks because the bulk of us live such a brute existence, but that's like hateing a lion or a crocodile simply because it has to kill and bring terror just to eat and survive. Just because whites (and Asians) are more intelligent that doesn't add up to whites being superior over blacks any more then blacks being superior over whites due to being physically superior over whites (i.e., greater muscle density, greater bone density, higher baseline testosterone). Brute existence and all we have still successfully survived since the beginning of antiquity and blacks are the oldest man walking the earth. We are like the model T of automobiles. From what I have read from what was said about black and white in ancient Egypt is that we are seperate but equal.

Speaking of IQ, whites and Asians are smarter simply because they had to be in order to be able to survive during the ice age (Climate adaptation) and also because Asians and Caucasians mixed with Neanderthals sometime in the remote past where Africans have no Neanderthal DNA.
I just want to point out for future readers that this guy is part of a minority, and not the typical thinking black person. I understand mental midgets like this one cast a shadow on the whole lot, but don't write them all of because of this Tom here. Every bunch has its spoiled goods/low-hanging fruit.

This is one of those fruits.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
When I was in South Africa, all white people, I had a discourse with, seemed to be racist. I know, everything happens for a reason, and when you have to lock your doors and run a red light, so that not to be robbed, driving through some districts in Joburg, that's not remarkable, that you treat blacks like that. Actually, not just in SA, but almost everywhere in Africa whites look down on blacks, treating them as a subhuman. Although, those who has traveled to Africa, even as a tourist, can get this point much better.

My question is about relationships between black and white men and women. I can't recall, I saw any mixed couples in SA, just walking down the street. Is it considered normal, or whites essentially shut blacks out of their life?
The behaviour of blacks will make anyone racist. There is a saying, what is the difference between a tourist and racist? About 2 weeks. Just like with jews, it doesn't take long for any novelty to wear off and experiences are primarily negative.

Relationship with a black woman? I would rather cut off my balls. I have nothing to do with them except purely civil or commerical interactions. I don't invite them into my home, don't want them working for me, nix, nada. Even my maid is white. That way no theft, no crime risk with information on your assets, firearms and movements sold, and no demands for loans, not pitching for work etc. They are like the canaanites in the bible. Bring not the canaanite into the house of the lord of hosts. Do not marry amongst them, hewers of wood and drawers of water shall they be for all their generations. Multiculti is a failed experiment all over the word. Only strict apartness works.

The white man has been carrying these people on our backs since seeing their first black 150 years after the white man arrived.

Why do they always want to be around whites? Why can't they leave white people alone? We don't make a scene that we can't be around blacks or we get robbed or murdered. Blacks move into an area, whites move out and it becomes a slum with rubbish everywhere and everything in decay and crime. White never want to move to their areas, so why do they always want to be around whites. Even the chinese that come to africa make chinatowns where whites are welcome but not blacks. No one wants to be around people that behave like savages.

Funny, a while back I was looking into moving to South Africa being an American black man wanting to connect with my roots and find affordable housing, but decided against it because I couldn't tolerate the high crime and living within a gated armed guarded community with bars on my windows just to feel safe (let alone the car jackings).

I'm curious: what do you think about racial relations in the US over the last half-century, and particularly under Obama? What do you think should be done, if anything?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Blue Murder wrote: I just want to point out for future readers that this guy is part of a minority, and not the typical thinking black person. I understand mental midgets like this one cast a shadow on the whole lot, but don't write them all of because of this Tom here. Every bunch has its spoiled goods/low-hanging fruit.

This is one of those fruits.
See, it's black people like you as to why blacks don't have any progress as a whole. Blacks like you refuse to criticize your own and make your own accountable for their poor actions.

You can call me uncle Tom all you want, I don't care as I'm living my life traveling, banging hot college age chicks and living a good life..
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:See, it's black people like you as to why blacks don't have any progress as a whole. Blacks like you refuse to criticize your own and make your own accountable for their poor actions.

You can call me uncle Tom all you want, I don't care as I'm living my life traveling, banging hot college age chicks and living a good life..
Except you don't know my race, and I'm glad we're not from the same branch as black people like YOU are the reason why blacks have no progress as a whole. Yeah, because shit like "we're not intelligent" is totally going to make your people want to stand up and take control of their destinies.

So yes, Uncle Tom. We both know you're getting white scraps. You aren't pulling quality women, and with your feminine mindset that won't change. You're a joke, Tommy boy.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Gadfly wrote:

I'm curious: what do you think about racial relations in the US over the last half-century, and particularly under Obama? What do you think should be done, if anything?
Well, I'm only in my 30s and I specialize in researching ancient history so I'm not qualified to answer your question as I would like, but the racial relations in America have never been great, but over the past 15 years racial relations have only gotten worse, but I don't believe Obama is directly responsible for it.

Right now things are flipped to where once whites use to be hard core racist towards blacks to now blacks are now racist towards whites. Take black lives matter, it's just a hate movement to bully whites and bitch that somebody held Tyrone the thug accountable for his actions. Nevermind all the black on black crime..

What should be done? Well, when this country was segregated (although I'm not sure how the day to day racial tension was on the street during that time) blacks as a whole were most prosperous during that time but I don't see this country going back to that.

The other solution is to open a channel to allow American blacks to migrate back to Africa. Give them some land and a house in Africa and many of them would move away from America thus easing the racial tensions here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder,
Why does the US media love Nelson Mandela? Was he really a uniter of races as they claim? Did he fix the apartheid problem? He must fit the US agenda in some way, otherwise they wouldn't have praised him so much.

Do any South Africans like him too? Do blacks like him? Or whites?

Why was Mandela in prison?

If South Africa is so violent and dangerous, why don't all the white people there just leave and go to other countries?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Episode 3 of "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond, explains why Europeans were able to survive in South Africa around the cape area, but not in the middle of Africa, where crops and cattle could not survive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZD8237rJ8[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Well, I'm only in my 30s and I specialize in researching ancient history so I'm not qualified to answer your question as I would like, but the racial relations in America have never been great, but over the past 15 years racial relations have only gotten worse, but I don't believe Obama is directly responsible for it.

Right now things are flipped to where once whites use to be hard core racist towards blacks to now blacks are now racist towards whites. Take black lives matter, it's just a hate movement to bully whites and bitch that somebody held Tyrone the thug accountable for his actions. Nevermind all the black on black crime..

What should be done? Well, when this country was segregated (although I'm not sure how the day to day racial tension was on the street during that time) blacks as a whole were most prosperous during that time but I don't see this country going back to that.

The other solution is to open a channel to allow American blacks to migrate back to Africa. Give them some land and a house in Africa and many of them would move away from America thus easing the racial tensions here.
Wrong on most counts.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Kradmelder,
Why does the US media love Nelson Mandela? Was he really a uniter of races as they claim? Did he fix the apartheid problem? He must fit the US agenda in some way, otherwise they wouldn't have praised him so much.

Do any South Africans like him too? Do blacks like him? Or whites?

Why was Mandela in prison?

If South Africa is so violent and dangerous, why don't all the white people there just leave and go to other countries?
The US media is jewish, and the jews promoted mandela and the ANC. Mandela and the entire ANC were considered terrorists, denied entry into the USA longer after he became president. That is the correct position. It is exactly what he was.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/us-go ... 2D11708787

He was put in prison for terrorist acts and ordering the bombings of civilians. Not only white women and children would die in his attacks, but black ones as well. If you read below about the Rivonoa trial, it was not only about putting in prison a black man, but the jews behind him as well

List of defendants[edit]

Origins[edit]
The Rivonia Trial was named after Rivonia, the suburb of Johannesburg where leaders had been arrested (and documents discovered) at Liliesleaf Farm, privately owned by Arthur Goldreich, on 11 July 1963. The farm had been used as a hideout for the African National Congress and others. Among others, Nelson Mandela had moved onto the farm in October 1961 and evaded security police while masquerading as a gardener and cook called David Motsamayi (meaning "the walker").
The first trial indictment document listed 11 names as the accused.[3] The trial began in October 1963.[1][4][5] Counsel for the accused successfully challenged the legal sufficiency of the document, with the result that Justice de Wet quashed it.[6] Prior to dismissal of the first indictment, the State withdrew all charges against Bob Hepple, Hepple subsequently fled the country, without testifying, and stated "that he never had any intention of testifying".[1][4][7] The second indictment thus only listed 10 out of the original 11 names, referring to them as Accused 1 through 10.[8]
Nelson Mandela
Walter Sisulu
Denis Goldberg
Govan Mbeki
Ahmed Kathrada
Lionel "Rusty" Bernstein (acquitted)
Raymond Mhlaba
James Kantor (acquitted)
Elias Motsoaledi
Andrew Mlangeni
Charges[edit]
Charges were:
recruiting persons for training in the preparation and use of explosives and in guerrilla warfare for the purpose of violent revolution and committing acts of sabotage
conspiring to commit the aforementioned acts and to aid foreign military units when they invaded the Republic,
acting in these ways to further the objects of communism
soliciting and receiving money for these purposes from sympathizers in Algeria, Ethiopia, Liberia, Nigeria, Tunisia, and elsewhere.
"Production requirements" for munitions for a six-month period were sufficient, the prosecutor Percy Yutar said in his opening address, to blow up a city the size of Johannesburg.[15]
The law then listed the death penalty as the appropriate punishment. That he was not killed shows the leniency shown to this terrorist.

Here is the terrorist singing kill the whites with one of his jew owners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

What the dead terrorist used to say to his people and what he would say to the international media are 2 different things. The jews taught him all baout chutzpah.

Here are facts about the dead terrorist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 13th, 2016, 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Kradmelder wrote:I came across this forum by accident when googling for something and saw some thread about south african women being traditional and better wife material LOL. I almost burst out laughing. Ja, maybe your mother's generation, not the white women of today! They are the ultimate spoilt, self absorbed, lazy entitlement queens, who don't have careers, expect fancy houses and cars, 60 pairs of shoes and cupboards of clothes, fancy holidays and salons regularly to do their hair and nails, and to be taken out to eat regularly. The vast majority can't even cook, or won't, and most men I know do the cooking to feed their families. They don't do housework and expect you to provide a maid. You can see the white women at Woolies and Spar buying ready made food to warm up and call that cooking. I have had countless girlfriends, of whom only one could cook. Of the rest, some can't even make pasta, or an omelette, never mind a proper meal LOL.

I had a friend from sweden who came here and met one and took her home. I told him you will regret it Within a month he was saying she is so lazy and can't clean house or cook; not even use a vacuum cleaner. She just wants to be taken out to eat and is so obsessed wit her looks.

The same jew led PC assault and Hebrewwood have ruined them like it has ruined white women throughout the western world.

Now i just pomp them and avoid any other dealings with them. They add no other value. If they didn't have a fanny I wouldn't even talk to them and men would probably hunt them as vermin. The minute they start talking relationshit, I get rid of them. The best way is simply see them once every 2-4 weeks for sex (not more or they think you are a boyfriend), have sex, never let them sleep over, so weekdays are best. Never take them out on a date. A few hours for sex then send them packing. You just need to find women that have responsibilities, their own job and home, are content single, but also have physical needs. Weekends Im busy with my bikes or my kids so i have no time for a heifer's demands and tantrums and chemical imbalances.

Don't ever let them move in, meet your kids, meet your friends or family, not anything that makes a heifer think you are now a couple.

The modern south african white woman is something you want to best minimise contact with, just like most western women. Just that ours are even more spoilt as they never had to lift a finger and expect maids to do everything, even when they don't work. They also expect to be taken out far more.
Krad have you travelled and lived around the African continent extensively? What countries have you been to there?

Do you think there are any cities or countries in sub-saharan Africa which might be fun to visit? I know you consider white women in southern Africa as useful only for hook-ups and short term relationships. Do you even bother with black or Asian girls down there? Aren't some of the Zulu women very sexy and hot?

We haven't had many people with an African perspective or experience on this forum. I hope over time, that area of the world can get much better coverage on this forum. Perhaps you can help with this?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Episode 3 of "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond, explains why Europeans were able to survive in South Africa around the cape area, but not in the middle of Africa, where crops and cattle could not survive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZD8237rJ8[/youtube]
That video nearly an hour long! I could not listen to that jew for more than 5-10 minutes! He is bond to stick it to whitey!

The original settlement was just market garden for ships, then grapes for wine. . There was no point going inland. Subequently, white farming in south africa became susbistence basically cattle and small stock for the trek boers. They moved inland in the quest for more grazing. Their cattle couldnt survive too far north, nor could horses, due to the Rinderpest and tse-tse fly. Eventually the white man eradicated them. There was also the issue that the south was empty and as they went north they encountered the negro.

Attempts to purchase land from the negro resulted in the purchasers being murdered, ushc as in natal at Dinganes kraal. The British successfully purchased land then kept it by armed force in Rhodesia. Buying land from a negro does not mean he will respect the sale and not try and kill you. There were a few rebellions to try and kill the settlers in Rhodesia, whihc ended only when the british finally cornered the chief of the Ndebele.

By crops it depends what you define as crops. Coffee, banana plantations etc could survive. But not traditional european crops.
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 13th, 2016, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.