Even bar girls have 1000+ Problems

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Even bar girls have 1000+ Problems

Post by starchild5 »

I'm concluding that...social connection, women, marriage, kids just brings more trouble ahead...It does not have any meaning in true evolution...Women do not bring anything to the table...I'm not MGTOW....MGTOWs are stupid because they do not understand "conspiracy" and going alone won't solve any issues for you in life either...its just not that simple...

Like in Pattaya..the bar girl, hooker, gogo girl capital of the world...I just don't find talking to the girls or taking women for sex...Its just TOOOOO much work...

I was primarily here just to get away from home, as its near to India and way cheaper but has good infrastructure and internet for my work, good food and then plan my next move...I had already given up on women and sex...but the OLD DNA forced me to go now and then and talk to women...and get aroused for sex...

We know pattaya was a sex dump where most waste come to :D ....but you find gem now and then and if a girl is a bit attractive....she will have FemiNazi Attitude...yes even bar girls/freelancers/semi hookers have attitude..

Now the girls will not go long time, will not come to your place, fixed price, one shot, no BBBJ...and this is just a marginally better women...90% of women here have babies...one or two minimum...are 5 in the scale of looks..The equation has not changed one bit. Its amazing ..how the AI controls the world...

The hookers are really hookers...They have not changed a bit..There is no evolution in humanity ANYWHERE...

The new batch of women are the same as the old one. Beautiful women have attitude everywhere..

When talking to regular non hooker mainstream girls...We already know they are much worse :lol: ..you would expect these issues to tone down when talking to hookers but its the same...Women are now just way to possessed to even look or talk too..they are a time waste...

The moment you dig a bit into their life...They unleash a terror of problems...like kids, poverty, came from poor village, attitude, accident, injury, bf problems, husband left, hooked to smartphone...will go early in the morning, one shot...no this, not that...Everything with hookers has to be a certain way..The HOOKER WAY :mrgreen: ..Can you believe it...Even hookers want things to be done their way.. :mrgreen:

and whats with their Phone...

F****ck....Hookers are more hooked to their phone than you :lol: ....once they know they got you...their attitude will change...

Bar girls here have same aspiration to have a normal family, money, car, home, kids...F***ck...dude...when you know you are a bar girl... life can be better if you don't dream...why bother and invite more problems into your life...The problem really is..Hookers tries to become a regular normal girl here..

so many white guys are conned here..Its unfreakingbelievable ....they send money every month to "support" bar girls....an ugly bar girl will have at-least 10 white bf's :D
Last edited by starchild5 on October 15th, 2016, 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Even bar girls have 1000+ Problems

Post by starchild5 »

I don't know why women like more complicated problematic life...they love inviting more trouble into their life...

I totally disagree with Winston on Social Connection..Its just a HOOK...once you get connected...troubles follow...Actually, the reason I went to meet these girls was after reading Winston's post on Social Connection :lol: ...I thought why not lets try...

All women's dreams are problematic...

1. Kids

2. Family

3. Car

4. Smartphone

5. Shopping

6. Supporting their family, which comes from your money.

I have never seen a regular or hooker women read a good book ever...they only read 50 shades of grey :lol:

Your friends, family does not aid you in Evolution, Growth...They just comfort you, give you that emotional support but eventually bring you down...

I'm talking to all sorts of women and when you try to put some sense into them and tell them I'm this way..They get defensive and HYPER...They don't love Evolution ..They love Trouble..Complication in life...More Drama.

I was going all good in Pattaya..Never wanting to have sex or anything to do with Women...then all of a sudden my sexual hormones got increased and then I read Winston Post on Social Connection and how it is important...

I brought boner pills, condom immediately incase I needed it...I got excited, went out to hunt for girls..

Now that I'm way more evolved...they even control your sexual hormones...I became aware of it...My sexual urge increased unnaturally ...wanted to have a women badly but that emotion was not mine...It was fed into my mind...To develop Social Connection..Go out and have friends :| :|

Stay away from Friends, Family, Women...Its just what your Harmone wants....Which is controlled by this AI....that is why when you go out...nothing works..you rarely if ever meet the women you like...even when you are ready for a relation ..because the AI has changed the equation...It wants trouble in your life..not happiness...It will always hook you up with the wrong women..

Nobody Aides you in true Evolution...They are just there for Mental, Emotional support..Which is not needed for Evolution.

Its just Harmones controlled by the AI to mess your life up...but just being Single, MGTOW does not help either...Its not that Simple...DO not be stupid and go MGTOW..

Evolve..Get KNOWLEDGE...Your only true friend is Knowledge...and Awareness
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't agree with you that all women are useless/worthless. As much as I complain about and hate China .... the women are by far BOATLOADS better than anywhere, even Europe women, which are better than American women. I hate to admit this - but American women are the bottom of the barrel.

Morris, I hate to admit this - but you need to know the truths in the Bible are true. They aren't changing... as much as you despise this and wisdom in general. You need to accept it to live a happy life, to be happy. Marriage is the best happiness a man can get, have. Lots of women are fun, BUT as you have noticed they are a pain in the ASS. That's the reason for marrying one woman.

If you were a celebrity, king or someone famous and rich, then you can sleep with many women effortlessly and without the drama because you can pay it away. But, even then it's difficult, and fraught with heartaches. There is no easy way. Women are a lot of work.
Trust in the Bible, as much as you hate it/wisdom. Like a medicine you need it to be better.

If you have a grudge against God, but still believe his wisdom. Look into Gnosticism. They basically believe God is an asshole who created this world, and the ultimate goal is KNOWLEDGE, as you've stated. To get to the eternal unknowable unamable light.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Life is exhausting. I don't know how anybody is happy Or makes it anymore. Life is hard anywhere - there are blistering problems wherever you go - different ones.
I go to sleep exhausted and tired and wake with a headache - exhausted and unhappy. I have to paste a smile on my face every day it gets harder.
The West is committing suicide and the East is perpetually in mediocrity. The bastion of the world - the West is plunging into a dark age culturally. Where to go? We have to strike a balance between opulence and happiness (functionality). I am thinking of moving to a Spanish speaking country, Korea, or maybe even back to Europe. I hate to leave America. I don't want to, but I know how INCREDIBLY DYSFUNCTIONAL IT IS, and how lower my chances are of finding and achieving any success, marriage, or financial happiness are.
The complete lack of morale I feel in the West puts a stop on my achievement, which renders my financial success to a standstill.

It's a deadlock.

I honestly don't know what to do. I could go back there, and hope for the best. But, I face perpetual misery and depression there...I already know that I do.
I want financial stability, which obviously is hard as a teacher in a foreign country - as is LOCATING to a different place. I'd like Korea, it's nice & beautiful and the culture is agreeable. But it's KOREA. I'd be away from family, it'd be hard....Talk about putting down roots. It's a decision to make.
I'm thinking of relocating to a rural-ish area possibly in the mid west to North West region back in America, if I go to USA...to get a buffer from the shitty 'progress' of USA and to be around a slightly more functional society & people - which is enough for me. I'm thinking of location to determine and not necessarily chasing job- Like most people. I'm letting location determine the job comes secondarily. I really need stability. Another option is to move back to Pennsylvania, all my extended family are there, I'd feel more at home. I don't know what I'd do for job though. I prefer the cold, so I'd like this I think. Home is everything, so is family. Stability.
I'm very angry that I have my country destroyed...and I have to be forced to consider to move. The West is so dyfsunctional and no one will open their eyes.
Then there are all the secondary details - How will I accumulate and move all "my stuff" to Korea, or from Korea when I get there? How will I buy a house? Am I prepared to live in Korea, or another country permanently? ... These are all hard questions.
I put off dealing with all of these because the decisions were so dire; I rotted my twenties away in a Marxist fugue and now am not where I want to be again. ...I knew I would be. Here's the thing, wherever I go. Unless I completely assimilate into a society. I'm still going to have to work around and with Westerners if I'm a teacher, who will mostly bring the filth along with them. I see it here, in my office. That's why Spanish speaking countries are more easily to assimilate to; because I already speak Spanish.
Once again, what would I do - wherever I move. This is daunting. i have to just take a leap & chance.
Last edited by Eric on October 16th, 2016, 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yes women are a pain in the arse, and talking to them and dealing with them to get sex is almost not worth it. there is one way to avoid this. find a woman that already had her kids and doesn't want more. One with her own job and house and only needs sex. Stick your dick in there as it brings the least shit and complications.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I have a friend who does this Kradmelder - it's funny you mention it. I have a friend who I work with who said the exact same thing. Said she found 'him' on the street, and talked to him. Already had a house, car, kids.... and she just wants sex.

It fell into his lap, and he said it's awsome.
Yes I need this.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I do this now eric. it is the best deal I have had with a woman in ages. It doesn't cost me a fortune to support her and her shopping. Nor do I have to do all the boring things women like. Min drama and complications in my life. She doesn't want to know who I see or where I go.

It is the easiest association I ever had with a woman. some laughs, sex, home. Of course if you want something more all the drama will start.

But even these women have woman emotions and after a while hint at a relationshit. I found the only solution to that is don't see them for like a month. You can talk your way out of it, like you can't talk logic to women.

it is not like pump and dump as you have no intention of dumping them. You keep them as a regular sex partner, but at an emotional distance and their clothes out of your cupboards.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Thanks, I really appreciate the advice - it does sound like it makes sense. ...

You know, I've been thinking about this. How back assward it really is. The USA is the most terrible place to live - YET everyone in the entire world is dying over backward to get there....and what? It makes it that much more infuriating and painful to have the irony. I almost can't stand it.
And everyone thinks we have it perfect. That's the thing. It doesn't make any sense. Even those in America, the brainwashed...who can't see it think it's awesome. It almost, no it does - make you feel a bit insane.

My question's why are these monsters not paying at all - Why do they never pay for what they've done? Where's the justice. ...

I hope it's in me, just in me - and I can get it out. Cleanse this mindset of all the filth I picked up while in America. I just put Biblical principles into action - I feel better. It truly is an only guide.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:I don't agree with you that all women are useless/worthless. As much as I complain about and hate China .... the women are by far BOATLOADS better than anywhere, even Europe women, which are better than American women. I hate to admit this - but American women are the bottom of the barrel.

Morris, I hate to admit this - but you need to know the truths in the Bible are true. They aren't changing... as much as you despise this and wisdom in general. You need to accept it to live a happy life, to be happy. Marriage is the best happiness a man can get, have. Lots of women are fun, BUT as you have noticed they are a pain in the ASS. That's the reason for marrying one woman.

If you were a celebrity, king or someone famous and rich, then you can sleep with many women effortlessly and without the drama because you can pay it away. But, even then it's difficult, and fraught with heartaches. There is no easy way. Women are a lot of work.
Trust in the Bible, as much as you hate it/wisdom. Like a medicine you need it to be better.

If you have a grudge against God, but still believe his wisdom. Look into Gnosticism. They basically believe God is an asshole who created this world, and the ultimate goal is KNOWLEDGE, as you've stated. To get to the eternal unknowable unamable light.
The only thing matters on earth is how our relationship with GOD is.

If you feel Bible connects with you to God. Its great.

Since, I'm a christian but born in a Hindu God land..My body, My vibe suits me better to follow my ancestors religion.

I want a spiritual women...A virgin women...a pure women...who is better than me in spirituality...I'm really now looking at Muslim women from Morroco..They are more atuned with my taste :D

Glad that you are having good time in China, compared to America. Good Luck :idea:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:yes women are a pain in the arse, and talking to them and dealing with them to get sex is almost not worth it. there is one way to avoid this. find a woman that already had her kids and doesn't want more. One with her own job and house and only needs sex. Stick your dick in there as it brings the least shit and complications.
Yes. I'm looking at these options as well :D
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

starchild5 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:yes women are a pain in the arse, and talking to them and dealing with them to get sex is almost not worth it. there is one way to avoid this. find a woman that already had her kids and doesn't want more. One with her own job and house and only needs sex. Stick your dick in there as it brings the least shit and complications.
I listed what works for me here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801&start=315#p275093

Following these things i picked up by trial and error and pomping many for a short time each, which was not so satisfactory, I can pomp one for a long time and it costs me no time and money and no pain of their company.

I am as happy as a pig in palestine, a cow in hindu india, or a jew who found a sack of gold. :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
I listed what works for me here:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801&start=315#p275093

Following these things i picked up by trial and error and pomping many for a short time each, which was not so satisfactory, I can pomp one for a long time and it costs me no time and money and no pain of their company.

I am as happy as a pig in palestine, a cow in hindu india, or a jew who found a sack of gold. :lol:

That's golden dude......eventually women are a big trouble, with their own sense of brainwashing...the problem is once women get brainwashed...it too hard to undo it..

I have a list of potential hook ups ..will try it :)