Questions About Zionists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jaylee
Freshman Poster

Re: Questions About Zionists

Post by jaylee »

retiredfrank wrote:
Rock wrote:If you use IQ or net worth Bell Curves of the respective populations as benchmarks, it's apparent that Askanazi Jewish Americans ARE far superior to non-Jew white Americans. On these measures, whites fall in the middle, way behind Jews, somewhat behind NE Asian Americans, somewhat ahead of Latin Americans, and way ahead of African Americans.
"White Americans" includes people like Cornfed and his relatives, which drags the average down. There are subgroups among white Americans who outperform everyone else. In particular, the descendents of the Puritans. Both Cornfed's ancestors and the Puritans come from Britain, but Cornfed's ancestors were lower class convicts transported to the southern United States for punishment labor, whereas the Puritans were well-educated and high-performing even before they emigrated to New England.

There's also a lot of garbage Italians, Irish, Germans and other Europeans who emigrated to America, all of whom are included as whites. Basically, Europe sent a lot of garbage people to both North and South America. Jews are an exception, since mostly the smart ones left, due to persecution, and the stupid riff-raff who couldn't see the coming storm stayed behind. That's why the Jews compare so well. Recent Asian immigrants are very high quality, whereas descendents of coolies still living in Chinatown in San Francisco are just trash. A lot of trash from Mexico too. The smart Mexicans stay in their own country. This is why Hispanics look bad.

As for blacks, the smart blacks stayed in Africa and sold the stupid ones into slavery, and then there was further selection because the slave owners killed the smart ones so as to prevent rebellions, but kept the ones who were all brawn no brains, who made good field workers. Occasionally, mixing of genes produces a smart black American, just like occasionally you'll get someone from Cornfed's social group with brains, but by and large American black descendents of slaves are probably the stupidest people on earth. (Cambodians might be stupider, given that madman Pol Pot systematically sought out and exterminated everyone in that country with intelligence). Recent African immigrants are another story entirely. Even though their skin is deep black, they can actually think and talk like normal humans.
The first bit of this is fairly accurate only you have no idea how genes work

https://www.independentsciencenews.org/ ... itability/

Or maybe you're just mocking the utter stupidity/mental illness posted on this website (ALIENS ARE CONTROLLING MY MIND)? I noticed Winston has an entry on http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/SCEPCOP
The Scientific Committee Exposing Pseudo-Skeptical Cynicism of the Paranormal, or "SCEPCOP," is a website created by "Vinstonas Wu" (aka Winston Wu), an admitted diagnosed schizophrenic,[2] to help champion every crazy idea which lacks any corroborative evidence whatsoever. It is the woo and crank answer to the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI), formerly known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP). The heart of the site seems to be based around a screed written by Wu in 2001 that purports to show why standard skeptical arguments against the paranormal are wrong.[3] Apparently not one to shy away from self-promotion, most of the site is a shrine to how wonderful the document is and how it is the single greatest thing to happen to the anti-reality movement since hallucinogenic drugs.

The mythic antagonist the site fights against is the pseudoskeptic, which it seems to define as anyone who doesn't believe personal testimony, anecdotal evidence, and white noise equate to proof of everything paranormal. The site also features a forum that seems to be the home for everyone kicked off James Randi's forum. The main topic appears to be how much James Randi sucks and how soon can they kick out any "skeptics" that show up.

The site is infrequently updated. The associated forums are the most dynamic portion of the site; however, even they have only a few active users.
Maybe Mr Wu can address this...
Last edited by jaylee on October 19th, 2016, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mental illness researcher @ culturewhiz.org

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
droid wrote: Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm
Droid,
I won’t comment on the article, but I have a personal question for you instead. Not about jews, but in general. Do you consider, that Nazi Germany committed crimes against humanity during WW2, or not? Just curious to know your opinion.

Kradmelder,
Same question for you. Please give me a favor to get to know your opinion.

Of the Nazis committed crimes. So did the jews, so did the british with their fire bombing aimed at civilisans, so did the americans with their nukes, so did the russians with their rapes and murders. What is the point of this question?

Why is it only the nazis that are singled out? Why were they the only ones tried by laws which did not exist at the time of the crimes? Why are only their crimes publicised? Why is it only the jewish holy hoax that cannot be questioned and only jewish victims that are publicised? What is the agenda behind this blatant double standard?

Of course in modern times, what ever Israel does they will never face war crimes, but if Putin farts amongst the wrong people it will be a russian chemical weapons attack in the jewish media.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:Still, none of my questions are answered. Can someone please read the OP - and help answer some of my questions?

Thanks

Your question how do they do it?

Easy. They control hollywood (they are the producers), they own most of the print media, most of the music industry, are the largest lobby group (AIPAC), are the biggest funders to both political parties, control the Reserve Bank and the investment banks, control groups that hunt down anyone speaking up (ADL, SPLC etc), and are totally unscrupulous with no christian ethic or conscience.

You speak out against jews and provide evidence and your future in politics is cut very short. So it is side that can speak and everyone else must remain silent.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Cornfed wrote: Most countries involved in the world wars interned hostile aliens, so if this is so bad, everyone is guilty. However, what exactly were they supposed to do with them? If you are opposed to interning their children, then what exactly should have been done with the children? Is it not humane to keep parents and children together? Regarding destruction, the notion that you are going to carefully document people, transport them long distances and house them in camps just to kill them is retarded.
Yes, I consider internment is a crime, if civilians are confined in such conditions like at nazi concentration camps. Do you disagree? Regarding the fact of existence of the death camps, I even won’t argue about that.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Most countries involved in the world wars interned hostile aliens, so if this is so bad, everyone is guilty. However, what exactly were they supposed to do with them? If you are opposed to interning their children, then what exactly should have been done with the children? Is it not humane to keep parents and children together? Regarding destruction, the notion that you are going to carefully document people, transport them long distances and house them in camps just to kill them is retarded.
Yes, I consider internment is a crime, if civilians are confined in such conditions like at nazi concentration camps. Do you disagree? Regarding the fact of existence of the death camps, I even won’t argue about that.
Why waste your time arguing? Just seek the objective truth and improve!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Nazis were so lied about. Infact everything, almost everything, the Nazis did you can be sure to attribute to the Jews -and worse. The Jasenovic camp in East Europe ...nice try it was run by mostly Jews to exterminate Croats using an overthrow by the Serbs.

Look up the atrocities in Jasenovic, they are THE worst of any 'concentration' camp.

The Soviets pushing westward into Germany did things unimaginable to the German peoples. I don't want to hear this POS Russian tell me more about what he doesn't know. Of all peoples the Russians should have a long hard memory of what Jews did to their people & country. Amazing.
I quote Kradmelder, pull your head out from your ass.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

So the truth is coming out. The most banned book in the world
Solzhenitsyn breaks last taboo of the revolution
Nobel laureate under fire for new book on the role of Jews in Soviet-era repression
In his latest book Solzhenitsyn, 84, deals with one of the last taboos of the communist revolution: that Jews were as much perpetrators of the repression as its victims.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/ ... ssia.books

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/03/ ... zhenitsyn/

Tough break for the Zhidi. They can't keep covering up the truth forever. They must be twisting their yarmulke that it is not so easy to cover things up in the days of electronic media.

The jewish response is as to be expected:
Historian and demographer Sergey Maksudov referred to THYT as "a piece of pseudoscientific essayism", which promulgates numerous antisemitic stereotypes of Jews as professional parasites, infiltrators into the Russian culture, and portrays repressive policies toward Jews as being "in Jews' own interests". Maksudov also notes not only Solzhenitsyn's insensitivity toward Jewish sufferings during pogroms in general, and the Kishinev pogrom in particular, but also Solzhenitsyn's denial of many well documented atrocities.[27]
Anti-semitism...wakka wakka yadda yadda.

But old man Alexander seems to have got them pegged....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Russian1860 wrote:Yes, I consider internment is a crime, if civilians are confined in such conditions like at nazi concentration camps. Do you disagree? Regarding the fact of existence of the death camps, I even won’t argue about that.
How so? It is not disputed that Auschwitz had gyms, swimming pools and even a brothel for the exclusive use of the inmates. If a camp like that were opened today people would be beating down the gates trying to get in. I agree that this death-by-bug-spray camp nonsense is so silly it doesn't really need to be discussed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote: Yes, I read it. The article contains so low-grade propaganda that I even didn’t want to comment it. You claim, that Wikipedia with multiple references can’t be considered as legitimate source of information. Ok. But where did you find “legitimacy” in that article? For example, the author comments the pictures of dead bodies “No, they were not jews. And they were not murdered. They died of diseases”. Where is his evidences? Why should I believe him? If someone would say, that it was a scene from the Hollywood movie, should I believe him either? Sorry, but I can’t call that article other than bullshit.

To be honest I never questioned myself, whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, or 10 million. For me it doesn’t matter, because it is undeniable fact, that nazi committed monstrous crimes against humanity. Not just against jews, but against multiple nationalities. The prisoners of concentration camps were not just jews, but Poles, Frenchmen, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Norwegians, Danes and many more. There were many Russians as well. I have multiple friends and pals, whose relatives were murdered in such concentration camps during WW2. You are American, and perhaps your relatives were not participants of that war, unlike mine. The existence of extermination camps is not a myth. And since official nazi doctrine considered jews as a primary enemies, I don’t think they murdered civilians of other nationalities and spared jews at the same time.

But still you have a point, that some of the victors made crimes as well. Double standards have existed for thousands of years. Let’s say if atomic bombings of civilians took place nowadays, almost certainly they would be considered as a crime against humanity. Of course if it was performed by Russians. If it was performed by USA, then it would be “indispensable act of defense of the western world against evil” :lol:
Russian1860,
I have a few questions for you.

1. If Jews were gassed in concentration camps, then how come the video footage of the dead bodies that we've all seen all show skin and bones? If they were gassed, how were they starved to death too, to the point of being all skin and bones? It doesn't make sense. Why would the victims have died of starvation and the gas chambers too? The Nazis can't do both at the same time. Also, why would the Nazis gas people that they wanted to use for labor at the camps?

2. You said even if only 1 million died at Auschwitz, that it would still be a tragedy. Well 20 million Russians and Ukrainians died during WW2 too. Why do these Jewish victims deserve a "special place" in history that we have to eternally mourn for, as though they were more special than the rest? Why the "special" focus on the Jewish Holocaust even if less than one million died in it? What about the millions of Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese victims?

3. Why does Western history record the Nazi Holocaust as the biggest in world history, when in fact the Communist Bolshevik Holocaust (engineered by mostly Jews) was actually the biggest holocaust in history and resulted in 20 million deaths in Russia (and more after WW2 under Stalin)? Why is Western history covering that up? Why are you not acknowledging it? Did you know there is a man who has killed more people than Hitler and Stalin, yet he is not well known? See details below.

Check out this shocking article from a Jewish Israeli news website called Ynet News. It says that Jews killed 20 million people during the Bolshevik holocaust! What a stunning admission!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 99,00.html
"Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"
Also, have you heard of Genrikh Yagoda? He killed 10 million people during the Bolshevik Revolution. Much more than Hitler and the Nazis. So why isn't he famous? Why does almost no one know who he is? Can you guess? For the answer, see here:

http://davidduke.com/do-you-recognize-t ... -all-time/

That Israeli news website Ynet also mentions this guy as a great Jewish mass murderer:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 99,00.html
"And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system."
What do you make of this quote by a great Russian historian?
"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators."

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist and author of Gulag Archipelago, Two Hundred Years Together, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, Cancer Ward, August 1914, historian and critic of Communist totalitarianism
4. Regarding Auschwitz, why are there photos and testimonials from there that show that it was a friendly camp where people were cared for like real people? See these photos below from Auschwitz. How do you explain them?

http://sites.google.com/site/spielbergs ... -Inmates-T

Auschwitz camp nurses

ImageImage

Auschwitz camp concerts

Auschwitz soccer team

Auschwitz post cards to send at the post office (If Auschwitz was conducting "secret" mass murders, why would they allow the "inmates" to write post cards to the outside world which would expose it?)

Auschwitz credit allowances that were redeemable in the cantina

Gee, do all those photos above look like part of an extermination death camp? You gotta wonder...

Here are clips from interviews with Holocaust "survivors" who tell a very different story than our media and Steven Spielberg do. Notice during the interviews that as these "survivors" tell their story, that they have a gleam of nostalgia in their eyes, as though they were recalling HAPPY memories, not sad ones. How do you explain that???

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw[/youtube]

5. How come between 1900 and 1939, there are MANY references and mentions of "6 million Jewish victims" in a variety of places and situations? How do you explain that? See below:

Scanned copies of MANY newspaper clippings alleging to "6 million Jewish victims" BEFORE World War II:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u136272-e3168/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

Some examples:

1902-
The tenth edition of Encyclopedia Britannica (under its entry on 'anti-semitism') references "six million Jews" of Rumania and Russia being "systematically degraded"

1905-
A Jewish preacher declares that if the (Jewish-led) Communist uprising in Russia succeeds in overthrowing the Czarist government, Zionism would no longer be needed

1906-
A Jewish publicist cries wolf to (ironically enough) GERMANY that there was an impending Holocaust of "six million Jews" in Russia during the aftermath of the first Communist uprising there. This lame sob story was nothing more than a ploy to cover up the fact that the Communist uprising that took place in Russia a year earlier (1905) was the handiwork of his fellow Jews who perpetrated widespread atrocities against Russian patriots (anti-Communists) who didn't want a despotic Judeo-Bolshevist government.

1910-
In the American Jewish Committee's annual report it is claimed that since 1890 Russia has had a policy to 'expel or exterminate' six million of its Jews.

1919-
Shortly after WW1 Jews claim a Holocaust of "six million Jews". It doesn't fly too far, nobody buys it.

1921-
White Russian patriots gain ground on the Jewish Bolshevik usurpers of their nation. In a vein attempt to disguise their heavy involvement in murderous Bolshevism, Jews reel out the "six million" myth once again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk[/youtube]

271 references to 6,000,000 Jews prior to the Nuremberg Trial announcement
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

Could this be the reason for the 6 million number?
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Je ... umber.html

Can you answer these questions Russian1860? Does all this make you see a bigger picture of what's going on???
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston rocks :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Odd that those efficient Germans should transport people across Europe to camps with movie theaters, soccer teams, orchestras etc. just to kill them. You would think there would be easier ways. The Jews of the NKVD would simply lead people individually down a corridor to a sound-proofed room, shoot them in the head, throw them down a chute into a vehicle and then bury them in the woods. Guess the Germans just never thought of that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Russian1860: Please stop agitating the members of HA.

You don't understand what some of us are going through. Russia has it's problems, but they are the same problems men have faced throughout history. Namely, tyrants controlling all the wealth, poverty for the masses. But the situation with women was still normal in Russia until very recently. That is, a decent man would have no problems getting a decent women if he wanted in Russia, at least until very recently. Whereas in the United States, normal men have been driven crazy by matriarchy and lack of access to sex and that explains the craziness you are seeing here in people like Winston and Droid. Winston has also become very sick in the body from overeating junk food and that is probably affecting his mind as well.

Krakmelder doesn't have such bad problems with women as men in the United States, but he comes from peasant stock, cow-herders evidently from all his references to heifers and green veld and dropping calves, and that is why he is so easily manipulated by stories of Jews. People who spend all their time around cows develop the personality of a cow themselves. This is why Krakmelder is so easily stampeded in whichever direction the masters want (the masters are the whites of British ancestry who still run the show in all of English-speaking Africa, including SA, through their puppets, and always despised the Dutch/German Afrikaaner peasants), why he is always bellowing like a frightened cow about Jews, etc.

Finally Cornfed, as I noted before, comes from convict ancestors and has defective genes. He is like a mangy dog in the street that everyone kicks and hates and thus he became filled with hate himself. It's cruel to taunt a creature like that. Just leave the pitiful thing alone.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

retiredfrank wrote:Russian1860: Please stop agitating the members of HA.
Leave the guy alone. He's not antagonising anyone. If you want antagonistic members, look nowhere else but in the direction of the usual suspects. Those are the guys who upset people on the daily. The Ruskie is merely getting them to think critically and exercise some cynicism with a healthy dose of intellectual honesty thrown in for good measure. Don't try to make him out to be some villain. This place needs to be freshened up with alternative views. That's how people learn and grown.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

retiredfrank wrote:Russian1860: Please stop agitating the members of HA.

You don't understand what some of us are going through. Russia has it's problems, but they are the same problems men have faced throughout history. Namely, tyrants controlling all the wealth, poverty for the masses. But the situation with women was still normal in Russia until very recently. That is, a decent man would have no problems getting a decent women if he wanted in Russia, at least until very recently. Whereas in the United States, normal men have been driven crazy by matriarchy and lack of access to sex and that explains the craziness you are seeing here in people like Winston and Droid. Winston has also become very sick in the body from overeating junk food and that is probably affecting his mind as well.

Krakmelder doesn't have such bad problems with women as men in the United States, but he comes from peasant stock, cow-herders evidently from all his references to heifers and green veld and dropping calves, and that is why he is so easily manipulated by stories of Jews. People who spend all their time around cows develop the personality of a cow themselves. This is why Krakmelder is so easily stampeded in whichever direction the masters want (the masters are the whites of British ancestry who still run the show in all of English-speaking Africa, including SA, through their puppets, and always despised the Dutch/German Afrikaaner peasants), why he is always bellowing like a frightened cow about Jews, etc.

Finally Cornfed, as I noted before, comes from convict ancestors and has defective genes. He is like a mangy dog in the street that everyone kicks and hates and thus he became filled with hate himself. It's cruel to taunt a creature like that. Just leave the pitiful thing alone.
Blue Murder wrote: Leave the guy alone. He's not antagonising anyone. If you want antagonistic members, look nowhere else but in the direction of the usual suspects. Those are the guys who upset people on the daily. The Ruskie is merely getting them to think critically and exercise some cynicism with a healthy dose of intellectual honesty thrown in for good measure. Don't try to make him out to be some villain. This place needs to be freshened up with alternative views. That's how people learn and grown.
That’s ok, they made me smile in a positive way.
I even got a sensation, just like I am some kind of erring soul, whom they give a hand to open my eyes in the face of ugly truth. As soon as I know no one on here is a youngster to be convinced easily by strangers. And nobody recons on that. That is just a discussion. The way to share different opinions in a peaceful manner.

I disagree, that Kradmeller is a goof. He is very positive and jocund, a little bit biased with racial matter and his life experience though. I can’t comment about Winston, Droid and Cornfed, since I haven’t sensed them yet, but I don’t think they are bad just because of that. We will see.

To finish the discussion, I will answer in brief

Kradmelder: The separate persons don’t represent the whole nation.

Winston:
1. If people show skin and bones, it means that they became like that being heavily mocked and starved. It doesn’t add up with your video, where “witnesses” narrate about concentration camps, like about health resorts, where they played football, attended theatre and had access to the shop.
2. Indeed jews don’t deserve to be mentioned as often as most of you do.
3. You can read unbiased history of ww2 from the open sources. If someone prefers to focus on jews only, he will definitely find a plea to inflate a new conspiracy theory
4. Low grade nazi propaganda. They were used to make such kind of exponential pictures for propaganda reasons.
5. Video – paid actors
6. 6000000- cheap argument. Try to type in google whatever number you want plus nationality. It will give you million of references. Same with that newspaper.

For me this discussion is over. Thank you for participation.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Russian1860 wrote:For me this discussion is over. Thank you for participation.
For those of you who can't read, he's saying the following . . .

"This conversation no longer interests me, and I lack the desire to enact further participation in it. Therefore, I kindly rescind my participation in the aforementioned, and request that any further inquiry or discussion be directed at someone other than myself. Thank you for your cooperation."

Bet I can count on one hand the amount of people that will read both his post and my own, but continue along as if neither existed.