I'm reconsidering ANY type of serious relationship

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

I'm reconsidering ANY type of serious relationship

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The indomestiza Mexican girl I went on five dates with nearly took advantage of me earlier this afternoon, asking me to buy her clothes and we like only knew each other for a week (two at most). I got out of the relationship just in time, and now I am reconsidering pursuing any kind of serious relationship with a woman. While Mexican women are friendlier than American women, they can still be cunning and have only one reason to be with a man - extract resources from him. And even Tapatio89 confirmed that there are cunning women even in his socioeconomic class. In my experiences, I have had a far better time with higher end Mexican gals, euromestizas and castizas, whereas the brown Mexican women were ONLY seeking to extract resources from me or get laid quickly. And in fact, that one gordita I dated for a while back in February was much more likely to be a keeper. She never asked anything from me but wanted to show me other parts of Mexico, including her hometown of La Piedad, Michoacan. And she could've been my first serious girlfriend had I stayed in Mexico longer.

Some women, especially in this day and age, are next to impossible to keep in check. In other words they will not take no for an answer. And they will continue to ask men for their money/resources while giving nothing in return, even if the man says no. Unfortunately, this also includes some women who have good paying jobs.

So I'm likely going to reconsider marriage/LTRs and only go as far as short term girlfriends these days. And if a woman and I have good chemistry, she and I can be best friends (platonic) at most. Long term relationships are just way too risky, even in cultures where there are no misandrist laws enforced and where the divorce rate is nowhere near as high. I'm better off being a player or full-on MGTOW. Even many other HAers mentioned that it's not worth it to get into a relationship with a woman anymore.

Perhaps indomestiza women are gold diggers since most are low class and have an inferiority complex.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm reconsidering ANY type of serious relationship

Post by Shemp »

You're heading in the right direction in forgetting marriage, but you need to get over this resentment at paying women, especially women in countries poorer than the usa. That's cheapskate thinking. Women are supposed to extract resources from men, unless the woman is old or ugly and hence has no sexual market value, or she is in the lucky position of being rich herself (the average American woman is rich right now, but this is rare historically and rare when considering the entire population of women in the world). Trying to get sex for free puts you in the position of a gigolo, which is unbecoming of a man. Paying the woman (directly or indirectly) gives the man more power over the woman (unless you give her all your money, so she becomes rich and you become poor, which is what happens during divorce-raping, which is emasculating to the man). Normal men always want more power.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

retiredfrank wrote:You're heading in the right direction in forgetting marriage, but you need to get over this resentment at paying women, especially women in countries poorer than the usa. That's cheapskate thinking. Women are supposed to extract resources from men, unless the woman is old or ugly and hence has no sexual market value, or she is in the lucky position of being rich herself (the average American woman is rich right now, but this is rare historically and rare when considering the entire population of women in the world). Trying to get sex for free puts you in the position of a gigolo, which is unbecoming of a man. Paying the woman (directly or indirectly) gives the man more power over the woman (unless you give her all your money, so she becomes rich and you become poor, which is what happens during divorce-raping, which is emasculating to the man). Normal men always want more power.
But she was clearly wanting something from me when we just barely met, and I only went on like four dates with her. So she was clearly trying to take advantage of me by asking me to buy her clothes and I'm ONLY just getting to know her. There's a difference in a woman extracting resources from a man if they're serious versus if they're just friends or only getting to know each other.

I paid for the first three dates, but she was looking for more.

Also I'm trying to become more stable financially myself. And I'm trying to save money, especially because like many other millennial men, I was shut out of the American job market.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Well, yes, in this case you should dump her. It's a delicate balancing act when starting a relationship. If the woman gives out free samples too easily, she risks being used by PUA notch-hunting pump-and-dumpers. If she demands gifts in advance, she risks driving off potential good boyfriends. The best thing is for the woman to make the man wait a little, without asking for anything during this waiting period, not even dinners or other dates that cost money, just walks in the park, then give out a free sample. Waiting will discourage most pump-and-dumpers, without driving off the good men. But then you need to fulfill your side of the bargain by giving a nice gift after receiving the free sample, assuming the free sample was something you want more of.

Giving cash gifts is simplest, but you have to be tactful. Women are often terrified of being branded whores if they take cash, though of course whores is exactly what they are. Lots of ways around this, such as giving her a big lump of money the morning after receiving the free sample and adding her to buy you some fruit for breakfast, then don't ask for the change or tell her don't worry about it if she offers the change herself (a very good sign).

If you really want to save money, forget women and learn to be happy masturbating. The only free women are old ones or so ugly no one wants them, and even these eventually cost something unless you have really good pimp/gigolo skills, which you don't, I can see that already.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

retiredfrank wrote:Well, yes, in this case you should dump her. It's a delicate balancing act when starting a relationship. If the woman gives out free samples too easily, she risks being used by PUA notch-hunting pump-and-dumpers. If she demands gifts in advance, she risks driving off potential good boyfriends. The best thing is for the woman to make the man wait a little, without asking for anything during this waiting period, not even dinners or other dates that cost money, just walks in the park, then give out a free sample. Waiting will discourage most pump-and-dumpers, without driving off the good men. But then you need to fulfill your side of the bargain by giving a nice gift after receiving the free sample, assuming the free sample was something you want more of.

Giving cash gifts is simplest, but you have to be tactful. Women are often terrified of being branded whores if they take cash, though of course whores is exactly what they are. Lots of ways around this, such as giving her a big lump of money the morning after receiving the free sample and adding her to buy you some fruit for breakfast, then don't ask for the change or tell her don't worry about it if she offers the change herself (a very good sign).

If you really want to save money, forget women and learn to be happy masturbating. The only free women are old ones or so ugly no one wants them, and even these eventually cost something unless you have really good pimp/gigolo skills, which you don't, I can see that already.
I already got rid of her.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I should also point out that paying doesn't absolve you of responsibility for pleasing the woman sexually. That is, you pay for the privilege of pleasing her. This is the only sustainable way to have relations with top quality young women. This is what is behind successful traditional marriages, except the payment part is hidden (and the payment is often a helluva lot more expensive than giving cash, as divorced men will point out) to boost the man's ego (until divorce, when the bill comes due and the man's ego is utterly flattened). Top quality young p***y is only free to pimps/gigolos.

Study sexual kung fu, which is the basis for being good in bed, as well as helping with using masturbation as a substitute for partner sex. And lose some weight and start doing morning pushups/pullups/one-leg bodyweight squats. You look like a pillsbury dough boy in those photos with Tapatio and that means the p***y price will be that much higher, because now the woman has to overcome her disgust at doing it with a fatty.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

retiredfrank wrote:I should also point out that paying doesn't absolve you of responsibility for pleasing the woman sexually. That is, you pay for the privilege of pleasing her. This is the only sustainable way to have relations with top quality young women. This is what is behind successful traditional marriages, except the payment part is hidden (and the payment is often a helluva lot more expensive than giving cash, as divorced men will point out) to boost the man's ego (until divorce, when the bill comes due and the man's ego is utterly flattened). Top quality young p***y is only free to pimps/gigolos.

Study sexual kung fu, which is the basis for being good in bed, as well as helping with using masturbation as a substitute for partner sex. And lose some weight and start doing morning pushups/pullups/one-leg bodyweight squats. You look like a pillsbury dough boy in those photos with Tapatio and that means the p***y price will be that much higher, because now the woman has to overcome her disgust at doing it with a fatty.
Yeah, unfortunately, hypergamy is going up with each passing day because societies have already transitioned from monogamous to promiscuous, and American influence has already spread all over the world. And even in the third world, a lot of men will be incel, unless they're in the top 10-30 percent.

Also, I have a harder time losing weight because I'm mostly endomorph with some mesomorph traits. On the other hand, Tapatio is mostly an ectomorph (slender body type, delicate bones). Endomorphs not only carry more body fat, they also have thicker bone structures.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The reason you can't lose weight is fatty mentality. Obesity is primarily a mental problem. There are only so many possible diets, they've all been around since the beginning of time, they are all obvious, the reason they don't work is because people don't want them to work, the reason fatties don't know about them already is because fatties don't want to know about them, etc. Mental illness is the root cause of most bodily illness, and especially the cause of obesity.

The first step towards recovery is the 7 day water fast. You need to step back and think about yourself and your obesity quietly without constantly shoving food down the piehole as the answer to every problem. The fast will also be a time to reflect on other aspects of your life. The fast will only cause a small amount of fat to be burned off, but it should allow you the mental space to figure out a long-term plan for getting lean. If not, repeat the water fast again and again, a week every month until the mental illness is finally fixed. Only when the mental illness is fixed can bodily heading begin.

The pushup/pullup/one-leg bodyweight squat exercise program had nothing to do with weight loss, but is s good idea anyway for all men. And make sure to spend 5 minutes daily on kegel exercises as part of sexual kung fu training. 15 minutes yoga poses to maintain and build flexibility is also a good idea, though not yet essential at your age.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Even many other HAers mentioned that it's not worth it to get into a relationship with a woman anymore.
MattHanson1990,
Please don’t get literally everything written at this forum. You should consider the age difference with some other posters. Many are disappointed bachelors with a burden of unhappy marriage. What fits for them, not necessarily fits for you in your situation. It is good, that you try to be cautious with women, but as Russian saying says, experience is a child of your own hard mistakes. Be smart, filter the information you read on here and don’t be a snob.

Also you should know, that there is a flip side, which they don’t tell you about on here. Many men are happy in their marriage. I am happy husband and father for many years. A woman could be not just a whore and bitch, but she could be your life mate and best friend. You just need to meet a decent one.

Retiredfrank is right, that you shouldn’t behave like gigolo. Be the Man and treat the Woman accordingly. Although it still doesn’t mean, you should be too gullible to let bad women to cheat you.
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 20th, 2016, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Complaining that women want money is like complaining that women breath. Every man from the lowest darkie who pays lobola to Donald trump pays. All you must decide is how much you want to pay and what you want to buy.

An 8 will cost more than a 5. An 8 in a poor country is cheaper than an 8 in a rich country. But think about why do you want an 8. They are usually high maintenance, make poor mothers, poor companions and are there just for your ego. I had plenty of those and all of them were financially, emotionally and spiritually draining. Nor did they contribute to life and make my life easier. Most were not great in bed either. They are too self absorbed to be good in bed. One was a model and a mate asked me why I got rid of her; when I walked in with her all heads would turn. I said I don't want a woman to please everyone else. I want one that pleases me. That model did nothing, took an hour to go anywhere as she must do her face and hair, can'the do any work because of her nails and hands, was a bimbo, lazy and just a poor companion.

Go down to a 6 or 7 and you get better value for money. But they will still give you shit and expect stuff. This the best marriage range.

Go below 5 and you may get free sex.

If you want marriage and family get a white one in the 6 or 7 range, good family, good morals and with respect for her father. You will need to open your wallet and likely lose everything later in divorce. But you will have kids, which are worth every cent.

After that you can play with whatever you want to buy. Now that I only want sex with as little shit or ties as possible, I am not worried about looks but more about performance in bed. I don't want to take them out anyways, so looks don't matter. They just need to be good looking enough to get it up and attract you. The 7s don't stick around long when I tell them I don't want a relationshit or to take them on holiday or have them move in. I don't need to pay for that shit anymore. That is not what they want to hear. Below a 7 will put out for far less as they want sex with a quality man, fit, wealthy, attractive, funny well educated.

You are young and may want to raise a family. That means your needs are more and their character and contribution to a family weigh in. That costs money but is better value than just looks.

Figure what your needs are. it is not the same as wants. work out what you can afford. Not the same as what you want to pay. Go for the needs and a couple of the wants that are cheap enough that you can live as you want and raise a family. If you are a fat fark or ugly or unhygienic, the price will go up.

But keep it white. our race needs kids.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:Complaining that women want money is like complaining that women breath. Every man from the lowest darkie who pays lobola to Donald trump pays. All you must decide is how much you want to pay and what you want to buy.

An 8 will cost more than a 5. An 8 in a poor country is cheaper than an 8 in a rich country. But think about why do you want an 8. They are usually high maintenance, make poor mothers, poor companions and are there just for your ego. I had plenty of those and all of them were financially, emotionally and spiritually draining. Nor did they contribute to life and make my life easier. Most were not great in bed either. They are too self absorbed to be good in bed. One was a model and a mate asked me why I got rid of her; when I walked in with her all heads would turn. I said I don't want a woman to please everyone else. I want one that pleases me. That model did nothing, took an hour to go anywhere as she must do her face and hair, can'the do any work because of her nails and hands, was a bimbo, lazy and just a poor companion.

Go down to a 6 or 7 and you get better value for money. But they will still give you shit and expect stuff. This the best marriage range.

Go below 5 and you may get free sex.

If you want marriage and family get a white one in the 6 or 7 range, good family, good morals and with respect for her father. You will need to open your wallet and likely lose everything later in divorce. But you will have kids, which are worth every cent.

After that you can play with whatever you want to buy. Now that I only want sex with as little shit or ties as possible, I am not worried about looks but more about performance in bed. I don't want to take them out anyways, so looks don't matter. They just need to be good looking enough to get it up and attract you.

You are young and may want to raise a family. That means your needs are more and their character and contribution to a family weigh in. That costs money but is better value than just looks.

Figure what your needs are. it is not the same as wants. work out what you can afford. Not the same as what you want to pay. Go for the needs and a couple of the wants that are cheap enough that you can live as you want and raise a family. If you are a fat fark or ugly or unhygienic, the price will go up.

But keep it white. our race needs kids.
Kradmelder is an excellent example of what I wrote about before. Although his post is very mild, comparing with what he usually writes for other type of audience :lol:

He has wise ideas, but don’t read him literally in everything. He is biased with racial matter, because he lives in Africa. It doesn’t matter, that you should avoid other race woman. He just wants to impose you his vision. What is good for him, may not be good and right for you.

Don’t get him literally, that a marriage inevitably leads to divorce. It is bullshit. Still according to statistics your chances are fifty fifty. So the risk is still quite high.

Don’t get him literally, that you don’t have a chances to marry 8/10 woman and to be happy with her. If it would be so, then all 8+ women would be single eventually, but they are not. He just tells you his experience. He has a truth of course, but he is too peremptory with his statement.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Also you should know, that there is a flip side, which they don’t tell you about on here. Many men are happy in their marriage. I am happy husband and father for many years. A woman could be not just a whore and bitch, but she could be your life mate and best friend. You just need to meet a decent one.

Retiredfrank is right, that you shouldn’t behave like gigolo. Be the Man and treat the Woman accordingly. Although it still doesn’t mean, you should be too gullible to let bad women to cheat you.
As you know this happy marriage also has a price. You must keep them happy and support kids. which costs money. You also must give up a lot of things that you want, which is a price. For a young man wanting a family, you must pay. But a young man must do that. it is a duty to your God, your family and your volk to reproduce.

After you have done your duty then you can play.

Like frank says, pay but don't ask for the change. Don't try and jew them down on price either. it is not an Indian or muslim bazaar as price she sets is her self worth. If you don't like the price move on. Yet if they try and up the price and keep demanding, be firm. if they leave because you won't pay more, good riddance.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Russian1860 wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Even many other HAers mentioned that it's not worth it to get into a relationship with a woman anymore.
MattHanson1990,
Please don’t get literally everything written at this forum. You should consider the age difference with some other posters. Many are disappointed bachelors with a burden of unhappy marriage. What fits for them, not necessarily fits for you in your situation. It is good, that you try to be cautious with women, but as Russian saying says, experience is a child of your own hard mistakes. Be smart, filter the information you read on here and don’t be a snob.

Still, even with the help from tapatio, I'm continuing to have a hard time finding women who would give in return. Gold diggers seem to be everywhere these days, and givers are now like a needle in a haystack.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Still, even with the help from tapatio, I'm continuing to have a hard time finding women who would give in return. Gold diggers seem to be everywhere these days, and givers are now like a needle in a haystack.
What do you expect? you are White so they are likely to see you as a source of Yankee dollars, and you will attract that type.

you can't expect a poor girl to give in terms of money. all she can give is sex and perhaps sell you on her ability as a wife mother and partner. such qualities though means she will want you to be frugal with your money.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Kradmelder wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
What do you expect? you are White so they are likely to see you as a source of Yankee dollars, and you will attract that type.
This is why I'm going to avoid low-class Mexican women like the plague. Brown Mexicanas tend to have the "white is better" mindset, and that's part of the reason many of them throw themselves at gringos. On the other hand, Mexican girls with predominantly European blood didn't throw themselves at me but wanted to get to know me as a person. I guess I'd probably be better off relocating to Hermosillo or Chihuahua where I'll blend in better (Northern Mexico has plenty of white Mexican girls, and AmericanInMexico even confirmed that white man are wanted most by white Mexican women).