Do you have video footage approaching girls abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Do you have video footage approaching girls abroad?

Post by dancilley »

Winston and I are combining the footage of us approaching girls.

I have been approaching girls in Los Angeles, CA. Winston has approached girls in Russia. But we need more footage. We need more footage that shows the stark contrast between American vs. Abroad, in how the girls act.

Winston has many pictures of him with girls, but not enough videos. I have read of how the girls act in the Philippines, or China, etc....but we need VIDEO footage, preferably of girls on the street, who are not prostitutes. Video footage of girls stopping you on the street. Video footage of girls forming "human chains" and not letting you pass. Footage of how girls treat you. How they talk to you. Girls putting their hand up and telling you to "stop" and talk to them.

Because in L.A....it's the opposite; I am the one telling them to stop, and I am the one always trying to get their attention. We need to create a documentary that shows how obviously better life is abroad. I am trying to understand the science behind why people are so unloving in America. Maybe we can fix this problem. When I walk down the street, or walk through a park, or go to a restaurant, or wherever people are, I should be able to meet a woman who I find attractive. The woman should at least talk to me, and be somewhat happy to talk to me. Then, she should politely reject me, if she has a boyfriend already.

But now, in my experience, in my videos, girls have "soulless" expressions on their faces, and say nothing to me. If I just say, "Hi," then girls keep walking. If I am down to earth and tell them that I like how they look or whatever, it does nothing for them. They are not flattered. It's like nothing makes them happy or something. They care about food, shopping, TV, etc. more than men. They have access to men 24/7 via the internet. And many men are offended at the idea of a man approaching women around here; it's an anti-heterosexual male environment.

We must change society into one where a man can be a man. People are not living in harmony with nature; they have beliefs which are antagonistic to natural human behavior. Therefore, they are continually stressed out, due to cognitive dissonance. They are constantly resisting what is. And what is, is...people are highly sexual; but people nowadays do not embrace their sexuality. For example, you cannot admire the beauty of a woman these days. You can't look at a girl's body, and be joyful at how good she makes you feel. There are so many people who somehow think that's wrong, to admire the beauty of a woman.

How can this be right, to think that looking at a girl and feeling good because of it is wrong? How can a woman be offended if a man likes how she looks, and compliments her? It's so upside-down how it should be: a man should be able to pay attention to a woman, and she should feel happy because of that. I have been recording myself talking to girls, and many people think it's creepy. It shouldn't be creepy at all. It's just a guy talking to girls and being happy and smiling while he does it. It's like you can't be happy nowadays, or something. You can't smile, or else people think you have malicious ulterior motives. They resist you being happy. They feel offended if you are happy, because they aren't, and they are frustrated.

This shouldn't happen though, if people are healthy and have the right beliefs. I think people are unhappy largely because of what they eat, and also, what they believe. The biggest belief that needs to change is what people think about sex in general. Men should be able to flirt with women. People should always be aware of how sexual everybody is, instead of denying or suppressing it. Anyone who feels intensely negative about sex, or something related to sex, cannot be happy.

I believe people have been programmed to resist and ignore sex due to the stimulation of sex to the brain being competition for money-making institutions, whose purpose is mainly to get you to spend your money on their products or services. TV shows want you to spend your money on whatever is advertised; therefore, they will discourage sex. Religious institutions want you to donate to their cause, and therefore, discourage sex. The reason is that sex entertains and satisfies a person. It makes you feel very good and is very wholesome. It seems almost no one wants you to have sex, including businesses, churches, other people, etc. because when you have sex, it doesn't benefit them.

I am confused about this though. What about the people who are genuinely happy for other people who get married, have children etc.? We need to think more about this. Somehow, we need to be able to live in a world where we get to be ourselves and other people love us; and not have to be fake and constantly live in a state of anxiety and depression. I am very angry about how I cannot walk down the street and just express myself to a girl and have her appreciate it, or merely just accept it; it's incredible how women (and men) think you are a creep, or are a nuisance, or are harassing, or are a pervert, etc. for just talking to girls with the intent to date them. What Winston says is true: you pretty much cannot talk to girls (in California, at least). If you do, bad things happen. There are too many people who are against the natural dating process; you will be shunned by society if you try to go out and talk to girls. This is crazy. It's like the Twilight Zone or something. There has to be some way to change this, and see tangible, measurable results.

I don't want to just leave America as it is. I believe we can change America into how it used to be. Women should desire to be at home and in the kitchen, and not work outside the home. Women should desire to please men. In general, people should be happier and feel better and feel happy interacting with others. There should be harmonious cooperation among people. And I believe that will happen when people are in harmony with the laws of the universe. They have to be at peace with the facts of life. They have to believe that sex is a beautiful, natural thing. They have to feel loving when they see a man introduce himself to a woman, rather than disgusted. If someone sitting next to them at a restaurant tries to talk to them, they need to feel happy and joyous and curious what the other person is going to say. You shouldn't be kicked out of any place for just talking to girls. There should be more girls and guys holding hands when they are walking. People need to be valued more as stimulation. The problem is that food, drugs, and TV, internet, etc. have been non-people sources of stimulation; therefore each person (man), on average feels less needed and more lonely than ever.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you have video footage approaching girls abroad?

Post by nomadphilippines »

i approach all the time, asian girls love getting compliments from foreigners.... but sadly no way im taping it hehe
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Cool. Why "no way" though? Do you think they won't like you to tape them? Or...?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

they probably wouldnt... but its more that i dont like being taped :p
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

You think they wouldn't like being taped? Winston said that I should go to Russia because he said they love the camera. We'll see what happens in the Philippines when I go there. I hope they are playful and joyful on camera. I want to live a great life and show everyone how I live it. I want to show how to be happy as a man. I want to teach people exactly how to be healthy, attract good women, and be happy.

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

some will love the camera, some will be super shy.... if a girl isn't comfortable back off
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

There are a good amount of fob Filipinas in my city, and I can say from experience they're very approachable. In fact, a lot of them have opened ME over the years. Nothing direct, but say we're waiting on elevator or something they might make a joke and we start talking from there. They'll be stroking their hair and giggling the whole time. This sort of thing NEVER happens with western women.

I imagine an in shape white guy would KIlL IT with daygame in the Philippines. In fact, here's all the game you'all need: just stand in a venue where girls are and smile. Those gorgeous little brown creatures will be writhing all over you, competing for your attention.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Jeremy wrote:There are a good amount of fob Filipinas in my city, and I can say from experience they're very approachable. In fact, a lot of them have opened ME over the years. Nothing direct, but say we're waiting on elevator or something they might make a joke and we start talking from there. They'll be stroking their hair and giggling the whole time. This sort of thing NEVER happens with western women.

I imagine an in shape white guy would KIlL IT with daygame in the Philippines. In fact, here's all the game you'all need: just stand in a venue where girls are and smile. Those gorgeous little brown creatures will be writhing all over you, competing for your attention.
I totally believe it, that they open you. In my footage approaching girls in L.A., the foreign girls are much more open, on average. Actually that's non-Chinese girls only. There are many girls from China here, and they were mostly not open to talking to me. But I had very long hair, so I looked very unkempt and not like most Asian males, or many white males, who have haircuts and business clothing. But since I cut my hair, I am noticing that some girls are looking at me when I walk by them, when they are walking toward me.

I will be that in shape white guy (if someone doesn't beat me to it). I will do that. I will stand somewhere and smile. Based on what others have posted about their experiences in the Philippines, my hypothesis is that girls will come up to me and talk to me. I hope that's true, that they will be writhing all over me. But, if that's true, then that means it is "too easy" to attract women there. But I do want to have multiple women who all live with me in my house, and I get to record everything 24/7. Maybe I should go to Russia or Ukraine, because I think I would prefer white women. Winston said that Russian women love the camera. I love the playful, feminine nature of filipinas, though. I think they are more submissive than white women. I don't think I could attract multiple young, white women to all live in the same house. I should try though.

The main thing is, I am going to attract multiple women who all live with me in one house, and everyone is always happy and joyful, and I get to have sex with whoever I want in the house. I will have two filipinas on one side of me, and two filipinas on the other side, in a king-size bed. They make three meals per day, every day, at the same time every day. There is always positive emotion. I get to do what I want. I am The Man. And we record what we do every day. I live the best life possible. I show people how to be happy. Everyone is fully vibrant and alive, energetic, happy, expressive, etc. We express our sexuality fully, uninhibited.

I communicate repeatedly what I want and what the rules are, so everyone understands what I want. Everyone follows the rules, or they leave. There is a 30-day initiation period where a new woman is brought into the house, but I don't have sex with her, because I need to get to know her to determine if she is a good match for the family. The same principles are repeated every single day, so the woman knows exactly what is expected. I explain that what the girl should expect is only what she needs to be healthy...but nothing more, therefore they won't resent that I don't make enough money, or resent anything. Just like an employee's job description, I explain exactly what is expected.

Each woman has as many babies as possible, once accepted into the family. Maximum human reproduction is what we are all about. It doesn't cost much money to raise kids, contrary to what the American media say. We max out every day, in all areas of life. And we are all friends forever. It's the best life possible.

We grow fruits and vegetables on the property, and give them away to our neighbors, so that the entire community is addicted to eating fruits and vegetables every single day, so I am surrounded by fully vibrant and alive people, all the time. We sell fruits and vegetables in town where there are a lot of people. We change the world by promoting the consumption of fruits and vegetables, and also the expression of sexual desire. We help everyone in the world have all the sex they want, every day, like me, if they choose to.

Any average Joe can do what I do. Anyone can create a great life for himself. You just have to focus every day on what you want, and how to get it, so that your subconscious becomes programmed. It gets easier and easier every day, to become who you want to be. You just have to apply conscious willpower at the start.

We will show clear evidence that girls are clearly different abroad. I already have daygame footage in Downtown L.A., but soon, we will have clear, obvious evidence that women are much healthier and happier in the Philippines, Cambodia, China, Ukraine, Russia, etc.

In the U.S. I am going to sell fruits and vegetables and cause the nation to become more like the healthier countries. Everyone will be thin and healthy and happy. It's going to catch on so that the general belief among the population will be that "you are a loser" if you eat animal products, plant oils, refined sugar, etc.; everyone knows that illegal drugs are horrible, and to start smoking is stupid, but in the future, people will think the same about animal products, oils, refined sugar, etc. because there will be soooo many people who are super energetic and alive all over the media. People are going to realize that there is a certain point that one comes to where having more money doesn't make them happier than focusing on eating healthier foods and staying as healthy as possible. They will realize that starches, fruits and vegetables are what allow huge populations of people (throughout all of human history) to be successful.

What I know right now, everyone will know. I know how to eat as much as I want, and I am never overly full; I eat the perfect amount every time, and I always maintain the same body composition. And I know how freshly picked tomatoes taste, so what I do is, deliver that taste to people, so they are inspired to grow their own. Everyone grows their own colorful and vibrant fruits and vegetables in their backyard.

Everyone has a super-strong sex drive and gets to enjoy the pleasure of sex, all they want, every day. That's all I want for the world: to be able to eat the healthiest, freshest foods and be able to indulge sexually in whoever they encounter, every day, all day long, if they want. There has to be a way to do this, so that every person can use their reproductive system as much as they feel they want to. Well, you can do P4P...this is a good start. But I believe that when everyone is healthy, people will easily be able to connect with each other, and will relish the entire process of meeting, getting to know, and making love with their preferred partner(s). And, they will totally embrace and enjoy the process of human reproduction, so that there is no fear associated with having kids.

You will just be able to claim the women you want, and they should easily love you and want to be with you, as long as you are a good person. And they spread their legs for you and desire to be impregnated, and can't wait to give birth to babies. The childbirth is an ecstatic experience which is similar to the act of sex, and the women look forward to it, and plan for it, and obsess about it. Then, they obsess about taking care of the babies. This is what people feel like when they are healthy and not stimulating themselves with all these "foods" we have nowadays. They enjoy the moment. They enjoy their life all the time. They are always happy.

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

In the US, for the most part, you'll have difficulty meeting women outside of your social circle. Cold approaching CAN work, but it's pretty unlikely. Online dating can also work, but you'll mostly be dealing with women uglier than you with entitlement issues.

With that said, my personal opinion is that the ability to develop social circles will help you anywhere in the world. The horror stories that come out of third world countries usually involve a westerner with no understanding of women and very little experience with them. They don't know how to weed out the bad ones.

Furthermore, if you're looking for someone serious, you will need to be able to screen the girl, screen her family, and vet out information.

Dan, if you want to do well in the US, clean yourself up, get a job, and join some recreational clubs where you will be surrounded by women. I also think you need practice talking to women. Saying "you're beautiful" and staring at them won't do much to keep the conversation going.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Yes Maverick, it is very difficult to meet people. I can't believe how I was treated in this video by almost all the girls (and security). Even underage girls are stuck up and already have boyfriends! What Winston says is true folks!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BU5bHopLU[/youtube]

And yeah, I do need more practice. But if I went to the Philippines, I wouldn't need "practice," right? I would love to record myself doing the same type of video, but in the Philippines.

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

dancilley wrote:Yes Maverick, it is very difficult to meet people. I can't believe how I was treated in this video by almost all the girls (and security). Even underage girls are stuck up and already have boyfriends! What Winston says is true folks!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BU5bHopLU[/youtube]

And yeah, I do need more practice. But if I went to the Philippines, I wouldn't need "practice," right? I would love to record myself doing the same type of video, but in the Philippines.
You've never been to the Philippines. I have. I think that you may be idealizing here. It's a third world country. You need to be careful. Also, there are tons of prostitutes and semi-pros there that seem like normal women at first. They might trick you for a long time.

This is why I would not use dating sites if I were to go back. Cold approaching can work, but, again, you really can't be sure of what you're getting. In my opinion, you'd get way further by befriends locals and meeting women through ones that genuinely like you, or at least accept you as part of their group. The only way to do this is to have common interests or a common background.

Have you read the stories from many people on this forum? How many have you read where the man was actually successful? There are not many on here. And the guys that are successful here are clearly intelligent and have, to some degree, been assimilated into the culture.

Also, if you go to the Philippines and run out of money, you could die. It's not like the US. There's no government assistance in third world countries.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

so dont go there if you might run out of money? or save some for your flight home?

also there is no reason to avoid online dating in the philippines
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

nomadphilippines wrote:so dont go there if you might run out of money? or save some for your flight home?
Agreed. This dancilley guy lives in section 8 housing and is on welfare. It would likely be difficult for him to even come up with the money to fly to the Philippines.
also there is no reason to avoid online dating in the philippines
Based on my experiences, I wouldn't recommend it to someone that is seeking something long-term with a quality girl. You'd get way further cold approaching and even further if you build platonic relationships.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dan, change the name of your video. If you don't understand why you should do this, I don't know what else to say.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

When I go to the Philippines, I am going to make the girls live with me for 30 days straight, and see how they are. They have to be happy all the time. They have to eat the healthiest diet like I do. I will ask them the same questions every day, over and over, to see if they are serious about being serious with me.

And when I go there, I am going there forever...so I will build up friendships. I am going to be well-known, because I am going to give free food to people in need. I am going to grow fruits and vegetables on my own property, and give them away to people around me, so they can be healthy and vibrant like me. I will have parties at my house, where the food will be free, and everyone will be joyous and happy.

I have not really read many stories on here. But I have Skyped filipinas, and it was very easy to make them happy while talking to them. It was amazing how easy it was to get a girl to respond to my messages on online sites.