Are most Filipinas gold diggers or scammers?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are most Filipinas gold diggers / scammers?

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:Poor girls run out of load all the time. They'll have 5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend. That's just the way it is. Would it kill you to pass a dollar load (forty something peso) to her?
+1
A lot of jobs overseas pay peanuts
Yet a lot of stuff costs the same as in the US
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

The_Adventurer wrote:Poor girls run out of load all the time. They'll have 5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend. That's just the way it is. Would it kill you to pass a dollar load (forty something peso) to her?

What is '5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend'?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

mentor wrote:

What is '5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend'?
Many people in the Philippines buy pre-paid load. You are also allowed to give or send load to someone else. So it is not unusual for someone to give a few pesos worth of load to a friend or relative.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.
Usually they start the drama, some time after the initial online meeting.
Though I write to my profile that I am not going to give any money, they still approach me girls with this thing in mind. No escape.
:(
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

部分菲律宾的女人是懒惰和没脑的猪一样,没有思维没有生存能力。一味忠心的狗追随着主人给它食物。只是长着女人身体的动物,你是否给她食物到死亡那天?

Computer translation:

Part of the Philippines woman is lazy and didnt like a pig brain, no thinking no survival ability. Blindly loyal dog followed the host give it food. Just with women of animal body, if you give her food to death that day?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Ghost wrote:
mentor wrote:What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.
Though I write to my profile that I am not going to give any money, they still approach me girls with this thing in mind. No escape.
I've noticed a lot more sneakiness with that too. They know that if they ask directly in a message that the site will likely catch it (or it would open them up to being reported) so they hint instead of being direct.

DateInAsia is a real cesspool these days.
When I did online dating I viewed all this as a positive. By that I mean that the sooner I could get a girl to ask for money or hint that she had a need that I could fill, the sooner I could eliminate her off of my list and stick to the good girls.

So I would ask a girl what was wrong if she hinted, ask her how much it might cost to pay for lolo's medical bills or her educational bills, etc. If the girl relaxed and told me what she needed (and could I help) I knew I was done with her. If she told me that she could handle her own problems and they were not my responsibility, I kept chatting with her.

For example, I was certainly well aware that my wife was a student who worked like a dog and had no money. But she would have never told me what her actual situation was and that she needed something.

Most Filipinas are very prideful (sometimes too much) and would never admit how hard their life is and what their needs are. So if you are chatting with someone who crosses that line and tells you what she needs - that's one to drop immediately.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

Computer translation:

Part of the Philippines woman is lazy and didnt like a pig brain, no thinking no survival ability. Blindly loyal dog followed the host give it food. Just with women of animal body, if you give her food to death that day?
Blunt nowadays is often used as a euphemism for evil.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

Computer translation:

People really do not know what they want....Chinese women are same as any other women....saying things as they are :lol: :lol: ....It does not need a super genius to figure out the qualities of Filipinas but once you go deeper, these same women vanish out of your life....

For me...Whenever it mattered the most....Only Filipina women was around....There is lot lot deeper to Filipinas than sadly many humans can ever see.

To those who are coming to Philippines....Well, you have no choice as well, eventually you have to come here :) ...It is not 1:1 equation here....Just because filipinas have less brain power, never take you out for dinners, ask for money would NEVER EVER EQUATE TO WHAT THEY CAN GIVE. PERIOD.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

Array9 wrote:A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.
Good advice!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:They are not cunning. They don't have the IQ to be cunning.
Hmmm....I'm saying nothing!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Ghost wrote:
mentor wrote:What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.
DateInAsia is a real cesspool these days.
They all are. There's enough trash on Filipina dating sites to start a recycling business. :(
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by davewe »

Array9 wrote:A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.
This was certainly true 5 or 10 years ago but no longer. 5-10 years ago there was no social media in the Philippines, so the only place you would be seeing a girl's pics was on her dating profile and I agree that seeing bikini pics there would be a red flag. But today the girl sends you to her FB page and you might certainly see pics of her in a 2 piece there. While it is still true that girls who even own a bikini are in the minority, that minority is growing.

All this said, anyone with some common sense can discern the difference between a cute girl playing with her friends in the ocean and wearing a 2 piece, and a red flag girl posting dozens of hot pics of herself in a bikini. It's a fine line for sure.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Post by J_master »

Just learn how to detect the bad ones, and Ignore or block them quickly.

Better to learn by doing and pave your own way. Ignore a lot of complaining and crap on here too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One thing about SE asian girls i dont like is that they can't just enjoy window shopping like i can. Or just being together in the park and having fun and being cheerful and sweet together. They have to buy something they like, otherwise the window shopping is a failure and waste of time to them. i hate that. I can enjoy window shopping in the mall or city streets without buying anything. Why cant SE asian women do the same? Why is everything a transaction to them? Its like they can't enjoy the date and being with a guy for fun. They must profit from the date in the form of cash or gifts somehow. Why is that? Is it because women dont enjoy male company like men enjoy female company? If so that sucks and is really sad. Why did God make it that way? It seems God screwed up on a lot of things. Since male and female relations are unfair and imbalanced.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne