How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many Americans plan on leaving before november?

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I saved up $25,000, quit my job, and began my ESL certification class. Looks like I can get the f*** out right after the inauguration.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hero wrote:I saved up $25,000, quit my job, and began my ESL certification class. Looks like I can get the f*** out right after the inauguration.
Hero, congrats.

You're getting out of dodge just at the right time.

Anyway, If you need a teaching job in China, please go to http://workabroad.today and fill in the form there.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

If Trump is elected are you going to stay? And what makes you think you will be better off in another country. If the US economy collapses then that will have a ripple effect throughout the world. Your $25,000 might not buy a loaf of bread. People will not be able to afford to pay for your English classes or teaching jobs may be scarce. And if there's global thermal nuclear war that's going to effect the whole world.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Voyager1 wrote:If Trump is elected are you going to stay? And what makes you think you will be better off in another country. If the US economy collapses then that will have a ripple effect throughout the world. Your $25,000 might not buy a loaf of bread. People will not be able to afford to pay for your English classes or teaching jobs may be scarce. And if there's global thermal nuclear war that's going to effect the whole world.
Dude! Why do you gotta rain on my parade like that? Sure, my plan has risks; but IMO, the biggest risk is never taking one. Quit being such a negative Nancy.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

zboy1 wrote:
Hero wrote:I saved up $25,000, quit my job, and began my ESL certification class. Looks like I can get the f*** out right after the inauguration.
Hero, congrats.

You're getting out of dodge just at the right time.

Anyway, If you need a teaching job in China, please go to http://workabroad.today and fill in the form there.
Thanks! It's quite a challenge, trying to choose a country. I may head to Argentina just to watch the girls go by 8)
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

If Trump gets in, it'll be Calvin Coolidge all over again (that's a good thing). If hitlery gets in, ww3 will be inevitable. It's already been paved by this pos in the white house. Trump will reverse course (wants to get along with russia), hitlery wants to go to war with russia (nuclear warfare!!!). Therefore, if hitlery gets in, it won't matter where you go. I can't help but think about all those delicious eastern european women in harms way. It pi$$es me off. We need to come out in droves on November 8. Wear red when you go to the polls.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

To compare Trump to Coolidge is to insult Coolidge's intelligence greatly. Sorry- trump is no coolidge.
Trump, Hillary - both are bad news. voting with your feet isnt such a bad idea.
Most pro trump people are quick to mention Hillary going to war with Russia. But Im in the U.S right now and Most Americas ive come across dislike Russia anyways. In fact, they tend to have an ancient/Hand-me-down dislike of Russia and most still think Russia is the Communist country of old. That just about tells me all I need to know and what to expect from these people in the future.

Hell, Putin is more intelligent than Obama, Hillary, Trump and Dubya combined!
Do you realize if any other country had as many bad presidents back to back as America has, they would have gone down long ago?

The writing is on the wall. Stay and play or go and grow. The choice is all yours. :)
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Anyone who thinks Trump is stupid is himself stupid. Trump is going to blast off with a new television show after he loses the election: "How to almost became President of the USA without any previous political experience by simply talking out your ass non-stop".
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think that the people of this country usually ARE stupid & think in a very "symmetrical" way (like thinking if someone wins, they're right- because someone ONLY gets what they deserve due to an ambient "Santa Claus Principle"). This tends to mean that they don't really think about who they side with or against. SINCE they don't really think about who they side with or against, they don't think about who deserves what & they don't think about who will kick their ass. Russia likely wouldn't have to do it alone, but I figure that Russia would beat the f**k out of this country.

I also don't think America should work on changing that, especially since America has been instigating for years & even uses it's military abilities on its own people. Theoretically, it should work on bolstering living in this country, but it seems that them putting effort into anything means trying to turn it to shit. I notice that so many day-to-day things don't work in this country, or at least not as advertised.

For instance: In America, you might have water that got a whole shitload of lead in it being pumped to your house, when there was the means to pump it cleanly, AND if you don't pay to have it pumped to your house you get threatened with child abduction (and Christ knows what that comes along with it)- since you'd be a negligent parent or guardian to not have toxic water pumped to your house where the kid could drink it. So, they threaten extreme danger to children when someone has the good sense not to put something toxic on their bill? f**k this place!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/05e8d8d9-4 ... kable.html
Professor with Remarkable Track Record Predicts a Trump Election Win
Professor Helmut Norpoth, from Stony Brook University in New York State, has correctly predicted the outcomes of the last five presidential elections. This year, he steadfastly believes Donald Trump will win the election.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Wolfeye wrote:I think that the people of this country usually ARE stupid & think in a very "symmetrical" way (like thinking if someone wins, they're right- because someone ONLY gets what they deserve due to an ambient "Santa Claus Principle"). This tends to mean that they don't really think about who they side with or against. SINCE they don't really think about who they side with or against, they don't think about who deserves what & they don't think about who will kick their ass. Russia likely wouldn't have to do it alone, but I figure that Russia would beat the f**k out of this country.

I also don't think America should work on changing that, especially since America has been instigating for years & even uses it's military abilities on its own people. Theoretically, it should work on bolstering living in this country, but it seems that them putting effort into anything means trying to turn it to shit. I notice that so many day-to-day things don't work in this country, or at least not as advertised.

For instance: In America, you might have water that got a whole shitload of lead in it being pumped to your house, when there was the means to pump it cleanly, AND if you don't pay to have it pumped to your house you get threatened with child abduction (and Christ knows what that comes along with it)- since you'd be a negligent parent or guardian to not have toxic water pumped to your house where the kid could drink it. So, they threaten extreme danger to children when someone has the good sense not to put something toxic on their bill? f**k this place!
Yeah, I can feel this statement. I am worried about americans. For starters, I cant help but feel the election ( And all the theater around it ) is rigged. Hillary is already the president of America. Julian Assange might be dead. Trump supporters are just violent enough to insite a RIOT when she is named the president and what comes next is something worse than martial law. Those empty fema camps are making more sense as i think this through. This is going to be EPIC!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Quiet_observer wrote:To compare Trump to Coolidge is to insult Coolidge's intelligence greatly. Sorry- trump is no coolidge.
Most pro trump people are quick to mention Hillary going to war with Russia. But Im in the U.S right now and Most Americas ive come across dislike Russia anyways. In fact, they tend to have an ancient/Hand-me-down dislike of Russia and most still think Russia is the Communist country of old. That just about tells me all I need to know and what to expect from these people in the future.
Interviews from historians and political scientists all say the same thing. They actually said it first. So don't get your panties in a bunch, Ok Mr 'I get my news from CNN.'

Coolidge cut spending by half and lowered taxes to 24%. Trump not only wants to cut spending (perhaps stop spending altogether), he's gonna lower taxes to 15% - bigger cut than Coolidge did in the 20s (in that case Trump would be better). Not to mention he wants to get along with Russia while hitlery wants to go to war with Russia. Can you say nuclear warfare?! What's better? Getting along with Putin (who also wants to eliminate ISIS) or going to war with him with a depleted american military?

Trump has thousands of people at his rallies with thousands turned away due to capacity rules and hundreds of thousands streamlining online. Hitlery catches hell trying to fill up a school gymnasium. The movement is clear. If you can't see it, I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you.

Trump's agenda (I don't have all day, so here's a few):

- Install term limits on congress (no more career politicians). Two years and you're done. That's something the founding fathers should have done centuries ago.
- appoint supreme justices that will uphold the constitution.
- wants a wall erected on the southern border. This is key since it keeps out illegals and drug cartels (not to mention members from ISIS). Bordal patrol and ICE have demanded a wall to be built. Btw, the vatican has massive walls... so does Isreal, eastern european countries AND (wait for it) Mexico. Hypocritical to smear the thought of american to build a wall on its southern border.
- Reinstall glass steagle.
- indict and prosecute the entire clinton family, obama "family" and the entire corrupt administration (past and present).
- appoint a sec of state that's worth a damn.
- appoint an attorney general that will do his/her freaking job.
- investigate James Comey (corrupt head of the FBI)
- abolish the IRS
- audit the federal reserve
- cut spending (or eliminate it altogether) and lower taxes to 15% or lower. This will discourage companies from leaving and encourage companies to come back. It will also encourage companies that started in other countries to come here.
- reverse course of WW3 (getting along with russia)
- put serious sanctions on Iran (the #1 sponsor of terrorism).

Hitery's Agenda? It's obvious what she has in mind. She's an open border, kkk admiring, margaret sanger loving, bipolar, card carrying communist with scandals dating back to the 60s who doesn't have much time left on this earth (health issues galore). First thing she'll do is appoint far left activists on the supreme court. Then she'll sign an executive order to ban the 2nd amendment and first amendment. Ultimately the constitution will be abolished (that is her goal)!!!

Trump - who's not bought and paid for - has been endorsed by the ENTIRE MILITARY (navy, army, airforce, coast guard, national guard), border patrol, ICE, FBI (who're not in the tank), NRA, alternative news, Project Veritas, conservative talk show hosts (except glen beck), the secret service (they're praying for a trump presidency), and many other america/freedom loving agencies. Keep in mind, never in the history of their existence have these agencies endorsed a political candidate. NEVER. That speaks volumes. If you can't hear it, then I highly recommend you take your head out of your a$$ and clean your ears. While you're at it, do some research and read some books written by former secret service agents (Gary Byrne "crisis of character") and those who have known Trump for decades and hitlery for decades ("clinton's war on women" "Armageddon" "hilary - the other woman" "hilary's america" etc).
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

w.p.o. wrote:
Quiet_observer wrote:To compare Trump to Coolidge is to insult Coolidge's intelligence greatly. Sorry- trump is no coolidge.
Interviews from historians and political scientists all say the same thing. They actually said it first. So don't get your panties in a bunch, Ok Mr 'I get my news from CNN.'

Coolidge cut spending by half and lowered taxes to 24%. Trump not only wants to cut spending (perhaps stop spending altogether), he's gonna lower taxes to 15% - bigger cut than Coolidge did in the 20s (in that case Trump would be better). Not to mention he wants to get along with Russia while hitlery wants to go to war with Russia. Can you say nuclear warfare?! What's better? Getting along with Putin (who also wants to eliminate ISIS) or going to war with him with a depleted american military?

Trump has thousands of people at his rallies with thousands turned away due to capacity rules and hundreds of thousands streamlining online. Hitlery catches hell trying to fill up a school gymnasium. The movement is clear. If you can't see it, I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you.

Trump's agenda (I don't have all day, so here's a few):

- Install term limits on congress (no more career politicians). Two years and you're done. That's something the founding fathers should have done centuries ago.
- appoint supreme justices that will uphold the constitution.
- wants a wall erected on the southern border. This is key since it keeps out illegals and drug cartels (not to mention members from ISIS). Bordal patrol and ICE have demanded a wall to be built. Btw, the vatican has massive walls... so does Isreal, eastern european countries AND (wait for it) Mexico. Hypocritical to smear the thought of american to build a wall on its southern border.
- Reinstall glass steagle.
- indict and prosecute the entire clinton family, obama "family" and the entire corrupt administration (past and present).
- appoint a sec of state that's worth a damn.
- appoint an attorney general that will do his/her freaking job.
- investigate James Comey (corrupt head of the FBI)
- abolish the IRS
- audit the federal reserve
- cut spending (or eliminate it altogether) and lower taxes to 15% or lower. This will discourage companies from leaving and encourage companies to come back. It will also encourage companies that started in other countries to come here.
- reverse course of WW3 (getting along with russia)
- put serious sanctions on Iran (the #1 sponsor of terrorism).

Hitery's Agenda? It's obvious what she has in mind. She's an open border, kkk admiring, margaret sanger loving, bipolar, card carrying communist with scandals dating back to the 60s who doesn't have much time left on this earth (health issues galore). First thing she'll do is appoint far left activists on the supreme court. Then she'll sign an executive order to ban the 2nd amendment and first amendment. Ultimately the constitution will be abolished (that is her goal)!!!

Trump - who's not bought and paid for - has been endorsed by the ENTIRE MILITARY (navy, army, airforce, coast guard, national guard), border patrol, ICE, FBI (who're not in the tank), NRA, alternative news, Project Veritas, conservative talk show hosts (except glen beck), the secret service (they're praying for a trump presidency), and many other america/freedom loving agencies. Keep in mind, never in the history of their existence have these agencies endorsed a political candidate. NEVER. That speaks volumes. If you can't hear it, then I highly recommend you take your head out of your a$$ and clean your ears. While you're at it, do some research and read some books written by former secret service agents (Gary Byrne "crisis of character") and those who have known Trump for decades and hitlery for decades ("clinton's war on women" "Armageddon" "hilary - the other woman" "hilary's america" etc).
Cute response. But no. He is no Cooledge and never will be. Because cooledge got elected, for starters... By a bunch of racist, black and asian-hating americans, no less. The same kind of people who are supporting your Savior today. Yeah, im on the west coast and most of the trump supporters here are former tea-party folk. So, GFY, my friend and gfy-vote. Go sit down somewhere, please. Every president whose ever ran, had an amazing agenda.... that sounded good during the debates but they never got around to doing anything on their check list. Do you honestly think trump is going to audit the Federal Reserve and test the gold for Tungsten? I think not, he will be assassinated before he got anywhere near that 'Agenda' of his (you're so excited about). They will do to him what they did to Kennedy ( Who also had similar set of agendas ). Wake up, silly. Stop being stupid, you are bloody owned. Its madam president for the usa- Get used to it. America is not a democracy. Its a REPUBLIC. Money buys everything in this blood-sucking autistic country. You trump fools are going to find yourselves with your guns taken away from you and cooling off in a fema camp somewhere... You're living in a bubble and you are being fed propaganda at a gross rate.