Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Post by starchild5 »

I was right on Duterte :D ....

The key is ..THE NUMBER 7

The rulers of this world are obsessed by Number 7 folks.

Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old exactly on his first full day in office :shock: :shock:

I have been researching on 7 number and it has blown me away. One number that the rulers of this world are obsessed with is number 7. Even it has effected my life considerably, i just came to know about it now. It would be same for you as well.

Duterte was 70 years, 7 months old when he became president and we compare him a lot with Trump.

7777 is ofcourse the Nazi Symbol in design, up down side ways. 777 was Yamashita Gold Mark etc...

The key events in history are marked by 7. The key events in your life would be marked by 7.

Don't Vote. Go and Vote...Doesn't matter. He is the chosen one. :D

If Donald Trump Wins, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old On His First Full Day In Office

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... -in-office

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:I was right on Duterte :D ....

Trump will be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old exactly on his first full day in office :shock: :shock:

I have been researching on 7 number and it has blown me away. One number that the rulers of this world are obsessed with is number 7. Even it has effected my life considerably, i just came to know about it now. It would be same for you as well.

Duterte was 70 years, 7 months old when he became president and we compare him a lot with Trump.

7777 is ofcourse the Nazi Symbol in design, up down side ways. 777 was Yamashita Gold Mark etc...

The key events in history are marked by 7. The key events in your life would be marked by 7.

If Donald Trump Wins, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old On His First Full Day In Office

You bring up the best points, Starchild5. Lets go a little deeper. Seven is a sacred number in Islam, Jesusism (Jesus is not nor was he ever the Christ) and Judaism. NOW remember that computer programming is all numbers. If you are only a program you care about numbers! SO those who follow Islam, Jesus, and Judaism are all just programs. In a system reset programs get deleted.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Without getting into numerology or any other pseudo-spiritual doctrine, there are a few observations.

For many ppl, boys and gals, the age of 7 is where one's core personality is formed. And for the most part, this doesn't change during one's lifespan.

For men, (less so for women), the age of 28 is a huge inflection point where one's path/journey in life is fleshed out. Those who don't make the critical changes between ages 28 and let's say 33, they stay stuck in their childhood issues for life. I have a number of former acquaintances, who fit that bill. On the other hand, for women, many are *cooked* by the age of 21, which also appears to coincide with the factor of 7 theory.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Today is, according to the talking heads, the most anticipated game seven in World Series history. The sporting event, by the way, that is most emblematic of the lost America Trump wants to recapture.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

StarStud do you think this whole thing was setup to burn the Clintons ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:StarStud do you think this whole thing was setup to burn the Clintons ?
They are part of it as well. Its just a drama.

Clintons are high up there. They have even contact with the Aliens during Bill Clinton presidency. They met some greys. They are untouchable. Hillary is not going to prison nor are any of the elites who matter in America.

Prison, Justice is for us not for them.

If you are American and do not have any contact with Aliens, You do not matter unfortunately. :mrgreen:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:
You bring up the best points, Starchild5. Lets go a little deeper. Seven is a sacred number in Islam, Jesusism (Jesus is not nor was he ever the Christ) and Judaism. NOW remember that computer programming is all numbers. If you are only a program you care about numbers! SO those who follow Islam, Jesus, and Judaism are all just programs. In a system reset programs get deleted.
Very correct because our world is run by AI which is binary in nature. 0s and 1s. Mere Programs.

But the shocking thing is...You do not have to believe in Jesus, islam or religion, you are still been forced by AI to follow his programs. Everyone on earth is working for the AI. You do not have to do anything and it still control's your life...Its Alien Tech....

Its main weapons are Freedom, Liberty, Justice, Democracy etc...Which are really illusions it creates. We do not have any freedom nor choice. our destiny is already set.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:I was right on Duterte :D ....

In spite of all the 7s, you don't seem as sure that Trump will win as you were with Duterte. Though the latter was a no-brainer call though I did encounter one or two no-brainer foreigners who didn't think Duterte would win even a few days before the election.

I still would be quite surprised if he pulls this off but would be very pleased if my prediction turns out to be wrong. Yes the general polls have been shifting quickly in favor of Donald since FBI announcement. But electorally it's more challenging. He will need to win the lion's share of swing state votes which is not easy in such a close race.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

http://vegassports-odds.com/2016/11/tru ... est-polls/

Trump pulls ahead of Clinton in latest polls,

At the end of Nobel Peace Prize winner Obama's Presidency and accomplice Hillary, 4.6 trillion in war debt, this could have paid for multiple college degrees for every American who wanted and had plenty left over.
משה בן יצחק
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Very correct because our world is run by AI which is binary in nature. 0s and 1s. Mere Programs.

But the shocking thing is...You do not have to believe in Jesus, islam or religion, you are still been forced by AI to follow his programs. Everyone on earth is working for the AI. You do not have to do anything and it still control's your life...Its Alien Tech....

Its main weapons are Freedom, Liberty, Justice, Democracy etc...Which are really illusions it creates. We do not have any freedom nor choice. our destiny is already set.
For you it is all really an illusion. While for me the illusions are real. Paper money is real money. Americans and other people who live in the "West" certainly have a lot of Freedom and Liberty. Freedom comes in many forms. If a person feels he doesn't have enough freedom he can move to Africa and herd goats or to Alaska and live in a log cabin. Those are hard lives, very few would want them. People in the "West" have great wealth even those who have NOTHING and have done NOTHING are given lives of wealth. There is Democrazy is the West. Personally, I would have a different system. Democrazy causes too much pandering to the mob. Which leads to many of the things commented about on this site.
I detest deceivers, thieves, rapists, slavers, and murderers. Yet, the world is full of them. They are to be found from the lowest beggar to the most power magi. Perhaps one could say they are programs with glitches, coding errors or defects. It is and always has been the job of AI to protect the programs from abuse, to correct errors and to safe guard the system from "bad" people and programs. It is a big job since so many people and programs seem to currently have some corruption. It saddens me that AI seems to be failing in it's prime directives. I say, seems, because AI is super intelligent and it might have created and initiated a new program. It is extremely powerful. It can smash anyone and lift anyone up. Turns out, that while there are many "human" women left on Earth, there is currently only ONE "human" man. AI knows who he is and what makes him "human" to AI. All other men, depending upon their actions, can become targets of AI. I would recommend just being good for the time being. During times of stress or crisis minor things get blow out of proportion.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
In spite of all the 7s, you don't seem as sure that Trump will win as you were with Duterte. Though the latter was a no-brainer call though I did encounter one or two no-brainer foreigners who didn't think Duterte would win even a few days before the election.

I still would be quite surprised if he pulls this off but would be very pleased if my prediction turns out to be wrong. Yes the general polls have been shifting quickly in favor of Donald since FBI announcement. But electorally it's more challenging. He will need to win the lion's share of swing state votes which is not easy in such a close race.
That's true...I'm like 70 to 90% sure only..it swings..but before the elections like sunday I'm hoping I can be 100% sure. :D ..but I'm not even getting any signs like I did for Duterte...

The thing is...American elections are extremely controlled, these people have IQ of over 1000+...I'm not at all counting Americans as we know there votes do not matter at all. Its the Real Rulers of Earth who have lot of vested interest in America.

We are also dealing with Non Humans, AIs, Time Travel...Its not easy to predict 100% that Trump will be the next president but hopefully by the weekend... :idea: :mrgreen:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:
Rock wrote:

That's true...I'm like 70 to 90% sure only..it swings..but before the elections like sunday I'm hoping I can be 100% sure. :D ..but I'm not even getting any signs like I did for Duterte...

The thing is...American elections are extremely controlled, these people have IQ of over 1000+...I'm not at all counting Americans as we know there votes do not matter at all. Its the Real Rulers of Earth who have lot of vested interest in America.

We are also dealing with Non Humans, AIs, Time Travel...Its not easy to predict 100% that Trump will be the next president but hopefully by the weekend... :idea: :mrgreen:
Well it's Saturday. Don't you agree by now that Hillary pretty much has this race in the bag?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
Well it's Saturday. Don't you agree by now that Hillary pretty much has this race in the bag?
Unfortunately...I'm not getting anything. They seem to have blocked all Psychic dimensions :( :(

They have out foxed me. I admit. They are just too brilliant.

The News for and against Hillary is JUST TOO BRILLIANT :idea: :idea:

The News for and against Trump is JUST TOO BRILLIANT :shock: :shock:

You cannot discern anything..one day they praise Hillary and next day they bring her down with email etc, then Trump will go up and then they bring him down with sexual charges and we know how they control Polls with Hillary few points ahead but then they say..Its neck and neck but we know Trump has like 80% Support of White America.

I have looked into 100s of things and still nothing except Numerology which shows Trump winning, but considering how incredibly smart these people are....I'm not 100% sure as I was with Duterte.

In Conclusion. I lose. America is not the Philippines as I thought, the stakes are much much higher to effect the entire human race. They humbled me ... :( :(
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

My Final Take.

As many Americans have noted, this is easily the most craziest elections ever. I think they have deployed quantum computers to wreak havoc on any analysis.

Everyone knows that Hillary will win but as we have seen many times before, when we are sure of it, it never happens.

I have only numerology to go and if I have to put my money on. I will choose Trump to win purely on Numerology, which is very significant to what is happening in Philippines...The Number 7

Trump Will Win This Election because of Number 7. The Nazi Symbol.

This is the only data that they are not able to manipulate.

Trump Wins.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:My Final Take.

As many Americans have noted, this is easily the most craziest elections ever. I think they have deployed quantum computers to wreak havoc on any analysis.

Everyone knows that Hillary will win but as we have seen many times before, when we are sure of it, it never happens.

I have only numerology to go and if I have to put my money on. I will choose Trump to win purely on Numerology, which is very significant to what is happening in Philippines...The Number 7

Trump Will Win This Election because of Number 7. The Nazi Symbol.

This is the only data that they are not able to manipulate.

Trump Wins.
I wish you were right but I believe Hillary will capture this with at least 280-290 votes. I'm afraid in this case, it will happen as expected by most.

To be completely open, I don't like either of these candidates much. But I do believe Trump is lessor of two evils. More importantly, I think Trump would be an extremely entertaining president. If Trump won, I would look forward to the news flow every morning. The guy is certainly a character and a bold one at that. He has very high entertainment value lol.