Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Post by Kradmelder »

Moretorque wrote:If he launches a nuclear attack he should target Africa first for the Blackman making the mistake of turning white and now the whole entire world has to suffer under the burden of the white devil......
But first take all whites out and send all niggers back on the promise of free fried chicken. Then incinerate these locusts. The world will be a better place without them. After that let whites back in and it will be the most prosperous continent on earth.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Moretorque wrote:If he launches a nuclear attack he should target Africa first for the Blackman making the mistake of turning white and now the whole entire world has to suffer under the burden of the white devil......
Just watching our local news. Some darkie had an argument with his Gf so he took her little daughter sprayed her with Baygon then suffocated her and dumped the body. Normal day to day. Darkie mother couldn't afford cost of funeral for the girl so the white policemen who found the body paid for it out of their low salaries. Whites made a mistake not exterminating this vermin. If Trump wants to nuke them, go ahead by all means. I won't shed a tear for this worthless race.

Our biggest mistake was being Christian and seeing them as human and treating them as such when they don't even do it to themselves. Now our children must do what we didn't do. Fark. Every assault we would pray before and no unChristian act would go unreported. The best thing ever for the black race was the white race. Before the white man life was short, hard, and brutal.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote:Interestingly, Duterte changed his tune as soon as Trump pulled off his upset...he is right...Obama's mom was one of those white trash whore$ who spent her life going from black dick to black dick giving birth to retrograde pieces of $hit like Obama.
Yeah...He is only president who has reached out so quickly to Trump as rest of the world was against him. :D

Duterte is singing praise on Trump...as do Putin...

Trump already has the same guys as we had before. Flip-Flopped :D

'Drain the Swamp'? Trump's Potential Cabinet Fills Out With Washington Insiders

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-el ... rs-n682341

Christie will remain a vice-chair, along with a number of other key campaign advisers, including former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Gen. Mike Flynn and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, among others.

"The mission of our team will be clear: put together the most highly qualified group of successful leaders who will be able to implement our change agenda in Washington," Trump said in a statement.

Pence, as well as Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and campaign chief Steve Bannon will be leading the charge to whittle down names for cabinet positions. The transition executive committee will include three of his children, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump.

But despite Donald Trump's campaign pledge to "drain the swamp" in Washington and his outsider campaign, many of the prospects are clear Washington insiders.

Sources tell NBC News that Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, is being considered for Secretary of Homeland Security; former Michigan Rep. Mike Rogers, a past chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is on the list for Director of the CIA; while Texas Rep. Jeb Hensarling, chairman of the Financial Services Committee, is in the mix for Treasury Secretary.

-----------------

You telling me...out of 300 million Americans..There is none better than Rudy Giuliani :shock: :shock: WTF...

This is exactly what they call Revolving Door...Trump has filled his cabinet with Jews as the usual suspects. Its stupid.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Also everyone should remember what Trump said he would do on his FIRST DAY
  • Stop Obamacare
    End The War On Coal
    Remove Criminal Immigrants On Day One (Actually in the first hour of office)
    Build that Wall

But his supporters don't care about whether or not he follows through on his policy proposals.Trump’s opponents take him literally but not seriously while his supporters take him seriously but not literally

Maybe Congress will let him build a building somewhere, since that's what he knows. Mostly he'll whine and bluster, and blame the banks and the insurance companies and foreign governments and the Democrats and even his fellow Republicans, but he will not achieve a god damn thing.

There will be no wall because it's an infrastructure project the Repubs won't want to pay for and Mexico surely won't. He'll sign whatever legislation Mitch and Paul can muster up. Goodbye planned parenthood, hello fetal personhood.

I don't know whether Mitch gets rid of the filibuster--that would be a radical step even for him--but he'll threaten to do it and that'll stop the Dems from using it. Pence chooses the SCOTUS pick.

Things will go on this way for a few weeks until one day a foreign leader pisses Trump off, and then it's hello, war. Obviously he'll want to hit ISIS, but they're already doing that, and Flynn has to get Putin's permission first to do anything rash.

Everyone know he's hankering to sock it to Iran, but that will take time too. My bet is that it comes in March or April when North Korea usually gets riled up. Kim will be itching for a confrontation, and he knows Trump will bite. It'll escalate from there.

This sounds like doomsaying, but I see nothing in Trump's character that would prevent him from launching a nuclear missile at Pyongyang five months hence.

I do think he’s going to repeal Obamacare, obviously, whether or not he replaces it with something else. He’s going to replace Scalia with an even more far-right fire-breathing nutjob. He’s going to try to heavily pressure Kennedy to step down so he can replace him with the like.

He’s going to begin the process of privatizing and ending Social Security and Medicare as we know them, and all other entitlements.

Gone will be all of Obama’s executive orders, especially ones intended to right wrongs and level the playing field. Torture will be back in style, big time. Boots will be back on the ground in the mideast. Trade deals will be abandoned. The Iran deal will be nullified. Putin and Erdogan will be embraced, and Bibi will have his own room in the East Wing.

Oh, and black lives officially no longer matter, more police killings of black men, more black people locked up, more closing down of black schools and businesses and limit investment in black areas, tighter controls on black and non-white immigrants, he'll look to open the door to more white immigrants though.

But

You are pretty much right, however, this would be for everyone on earth not just America. NWO, Global Government...Its due to Gods aka Aliens and there freaking love for Gold.

He already flipped on obamacare and its not even a week since he got selected. :D

Trump appears open to compromise on Obamacare

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/11/polit ... interview/

But THE WALL IS COMING.

Major cities in America could be walled as well.

In the Colony TV series..They show this scenario.

The wall is to keep Americans In..When SHTF..not immigrants out...The Aliens love White Meat for some reason... :lol: ..while rest of us could die to radiation poisoning or new diseases...or any other worse scenario...

They consider White, Blacks, Asians as same...while we fight each other...It was the Jews who enslaved blacks..not White race...White race and Black Race is been played by Jews..It should really be clear to us by now during these times.

Imagine if White and Blacks Unite...? The rulers will never allow it, so more race war is on the way...

Now, Imagine, if white, blacks, Asians unite.... :shock: :shock:

-----------------

I'm moving to the next level and will not be commenting on Trump drama so as to prove I was right etc...They wants us to be occupied with what he does while our life remain same...

I would suggest Winston to create a Unity Thread where by we can create plans away from the establishment.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
Just watching our local news. Some darkie had an argument with his Gf so he took her little daughter sprayed her with Baygon then suffocated her and dumped the body. Normal day to day. Darkie mother couldn't afford cost of funeral for the girl so the white policemen who found the body paid for it out of their low salaries. Whites made a mistake not exterminating this vermin. If Trump wants to nuke them, go ahead by all means. I won't shed a tear for this worthless race.

Our biggest mistake was being Christian and seeing them as human and treating them as such when they don't even do it to themselves. Now our children must do what we didn't do. Fark. Every assault we would pray before and no unChristian act would go unreported. The best thing ever for the black race was the white race. Before the white man life was short, hard, and brutal.
I like some black people, some are great but as a whole they do have some very bad habits...but don't we all.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

These fears about trump are paranoia and baseless. He never said he would be like that. He is a sensible man.

So let me get this straight. He can nuke a country without approval of the house or senate? What exactly can he do without congress approval?

What about the wall? Can he just build it from tax money? Wouldnt mexicans be able to scale the wall with ladders and ropes? Like they did in medieval castle seiges and in lord of the rings? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

I like some black people, some are great but as a whole they do have some very bad habits...but don't we all.
Kradmelder missed your whole humor and took you literally.

I don't know what kind of experience did cornfed or kradmelder have that they are so traumatized and obsessed about blacks, it must've been pretty bad, i don't say that sarcastically.
I know the data and statistics don't really favor blacks but in my experience most of them have been decent, i even had black neighbors in FL and they were all real nice and kept their yards and cars in good shape and didn't look for any trouble. They were mostly from the Caribbean though, as there is a notable difference between foreign and American blacks. My major issues have been long-nailed DMV divas lol, but nothing worth of calling for extermination or something haha.

I mean everyone talks about the high percentage of crimes from blacks, but i haven't seen the numbers on the flipside of that, ie as far as the actual % of blacks committing those crimes. Thinking wishfully for a second, perhaps there could be a development where the better blacks pull ahead of the most backwards ones and the group as a whole improves. Hard to tell.
Last edited by droid on November 12th, 2016, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

Kradmelder wrote:

Mighty strong words dude

So why don't you get to killing black people ?

You. Kradmelde. YOU

Don't try and act tough unless you're man enough to back it up.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

Mighty strong words dude

You. Kradmelde. YOU

I want to mow you down with my beautiful little machine gun
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

Mighty strong words dude

You. Kradmelde. YOU

I want to mow you down with my beautiful little machine gun
See there can be no redemption.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this parody of donald trump vs obama in the movie 300. Lol. Its hilarious!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres another parody with donald trump from the movie Gladiator. Lol. Funny.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_0b7CDt2U[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Brilliant article about why the corrupt establishment is terrified of Donald Trump. And about how big government, big business and big media all protect each other and get rich in their grand conspiracy while leaving the American people out cold.

http://www.americanpoliticnews.com/us-p ... a-treason/
Would You Support Trump If He Calls For The Arrest Of Hillary And Obama For Treason?

Someone is getting very nervous. Obama. Valerie Jarrett. Eric Holder. Hillary Clinton. Jon Corzine…to name just a few. And I know why.

I wrote a book entitled, “The Murder of the Middle Class” about the unholy conspiracy between big government, big business and big media. They all benefit by the billions from this partnership and it’s in all of their interests to protect one another. It’s one for all, and all for one.

It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich. Everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies.

But for once, the powerful socialist cabal and the corrupt crony capitalists are scared. I’ve never seen them this outraged…this vicious…this motivated…this coordinated. NEVER in all my years in politics, have I seen anything like the way the mad dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump.

When white extremist David Dukes ran for Governor of Louisiana even he wasn’t treated with this kind of outrage, vitriol and disrespect. When a known fraud, scam artist and tax cheat like Al Sharpton ran for President, I never saw anything remotely close to this. The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened like never before.

Why? Because David Duke was never going to win. Al Sharpton was never going to win. Ron Paul was never going to win. Ross Perot was never going to win as a third party candidate. None of those candidates had the billion dollars it takes to win the presidency. But Donald Trump can self fund that amount tomorrow…and still have another billion left over to pour into the last two week stretch run before election day.

No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business and political elite understand that Donald Trump is no joke and could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy Donald. No this is a coordinated conspiracy led by President Barack Obama himself. Obama himself is making the phone calls and giving the orders- the ultimate intimidator who plays by the rules of Chicago thug politics.

Why is this so important to Obama? Because most of the other politicians are part of the “old boys club.” They talk big, but in the end they won’t change a thing. Why? Because they are all beholden to big money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, multi-national corporations like Big Pharma or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock stock and barrel by foreigners- like George Soros owns Obama, or foreign governments own Hillary with their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But one man- and only one man- isn’t beholden to anyone. One man doesn’t need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Autoworkers, or the Teachers Union, or the SEIU, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slavemasters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why Boehner and McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet they’ve never tried to defund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal Executive Action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?

Well first, I’d guess many key Republicans are being bribed. Secondly, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs…or secretly gay…or stealing taxpayer money…the NSA knows everything.

Ask former House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The government even knew he was withdrawing large sums of his own money, from his own bank account. Trust me- the NSA, SEC, IRS and all the other 3-letter government agencies are watching every Republican political leader. They know everything.

Thirdly, many Republicans are petrified of being called “racists.” So they are scared to ever criticize Obama, or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment.

Fourth, why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a “good boy” you’ve got a $5 million dollar per year lobbying job waiting.

The big money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose…they win.

But Donald Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice cozy relationship between big government, big media and big business. All the rules are out the window if Donald wins the presidency. The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides. But not Donald.

Remember Trump is the guy who publicly questioned Obama’s birth certificate. He questioned Obama’s college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university.

Now he’s doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do- question our relationship with Mexico …question why the border is wide open…questioning why no wall has been built across the border…questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests…questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes yet are not deported…questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Donald Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick? Good question.

I’m certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michele Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare web sites. By the way that tab is now up to $5 billion.

Trump will ask if Obamacare’s architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. He will ask if Obama himself committed fraud when he said, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.”

Trump will investigate Obama’s widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama’s college records.

Trump will prosecute Hillary Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover-up Benghazi before the election.

How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election.

Obama, the multi-national corporations and the media need to stop this. They recognize this could get out of control. If left unchecked telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Donald could wake a sleeping giant.

Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails …or accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State …or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department …or for lying about Benghazi.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day #2?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. That’s why we must all support Donald. This may be our only shot at saving America, uncovering the crimes committed against our nation and prosecuting all of those involved.

Source: http://myfreshnews.com

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

Fascism, for lack of a better word for nationalistic authoritarianism, did not die in a Berlin bunker 1945. It bounced around as military juntas and dictatorships in the developing world for a few decades but was largely marginalized to the extreme fringes in the politics of the developed world.

It was no longer considered acceptable in polite society to mention things like racial supremacy and ethnic cleansing without being chased out the door but its sentiments were still there, in the dank dimly lit corners biding its time.

It has returned.

Fascism will sweep the world. White supremacists are celebrating harder than a Bronco’s fan did this year on Feb 8th.

Vladimir Putin saw the writing on the wall years ago and manipulated this force to his will. Rodrigo Duterte, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump are the leaders of the 21st century’s version of fascism.

Gone are the military regalia fetishisms. That was just too crude for today’s cynical internet generation. Now are the flashy business suits and the billionaire populism.

Donald Trump is a small man in a big chair.

He now wields more power than anyone is the history of humanity.

He has the power of global surveillance and swarms of drones ready to rain down death from a clear blue sky. He has the power of the NSA, CIA and FBI. Military conquests are not as profitable as they once were so there is hope that World War III will not kick off, just yet.

I hope.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Fascism, for lack of a better word for nationalistic authoritarianism, did not die in a Berlin bunker 1945. It bounced around as military juntas and dictatorships in the developing world for a few decades but was largely marginalized to the extreme fringes in the politics of the developed world.

It was no longer considered acceptable in polite society to mention things like racial supremacy and ethnic cleansing without being chased out the door but its sentiments were still there, in the dank dimly lit corners biding its time.

It has returned.

Fascism will sweep the world. White supremacists are celebrating harder than a Bronco’s fan did this year on Feb 8th.

Vladimir Putin saw the writing on the wall years ago and manipulated this force to his will. Rodrigo Duterte, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump are the leaders of the 21st century’s version of fascism.

Gone are the military regalia fetishisms. That was just too crude for today’s cynical internet generation. Now are the flashy business suits and the billionaire populism.

Donald Trump is a small man in a big chair.

He now wields more power than anyone is the history of humanity.

He has the power of global surveillance and swarms of drones ready to rain down death from a clear blue sky. He has the power of the NSA, CIA and FBI. Military conquests are not as profitable as they once were so there is hope that World War III will not kick off, just yet.

I hope.
Fascism is not just a general term to be used for people you don't like. It is not even an appropriate word for authoritarians in general. It is a specific description of an economic system
Involving a collaboration of government and corporate interests, typically with government holding the single biggest power base and corporate interests are rewarded for their cooperation with the party narrative.
This was certainly true in Germany and Italy, but not true in the Soviet Union despite its totalitarian rule. Fascism is typically jyst a step back from full out totalitarian rule like that expoused by the extreme left... AKA communism or the new style of totalitarian rule AKA Progressivism ( See the Marxian " March of history" for its other name.)
Fascism and Marxism are not mutually exclusive, as both espouse extreme authoritarian rule, and sometimes their interests coincide. ( Hitler and Stalin declared themselves in solidarity at one point)

The USA is more prone to fascism than to overt Marxism, though recently, progressives and fascists are seeing their interests overlap. Corporate power with the money and authoritarian government with the power, seek to cooperate and mutually reinforce. This has been a growing g problem in the USA for decades, and it has reached its highest point under Obama. As the strongly left leaning Oliver Stone points out, the Obama administration gas built the mist powerful surveillance state ever. Including the former Soviet Union.
These of course, are the tools of power, and the ovama administration made it quite clear that corporations that played along would be rewarded and those less cooperative would feel the heat.

The question is, will Trump be just more if the same of the Clinton, Bush/Obama corporate- government collusion or will
The libertarian leaning branches if the conservative movement merge with libertarian/ old liberalism remnants on the left to form a powerful restraining influence on Donald Trump?
I'm not very optimistic about that, but those who live freedom better get with it if we stand a chance at all.

Chances of war.. WWIII ? Well, Hillary was a hard core neoconservative hell bent on war anywhere. Trump so far seems less inclined to foreign adventures and in particular does not seek war with Russia. Preparing for a likely Clinton presidency, Russia was preparing for confrontation with the USA and nuclear war. The confrontation with Russia was something Clinton started way back as secretary of state with her lies about Georgia and the Crimea. Vast Obama stupidity in the middle East further set the stage. How is avoiding war with nuclear Russia somehow a fascist notion?

There is no time to spare. Those who value freedom must put pressure on Trump. There are a few he might listen to, even if it's a long shot.