Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby steve55 » November 24th, 2016, 8:51 pm

Winston wrote:Great points steve. But dont you know that a woman in her 30s that gets pregnant will have a higher risk of health problems from it? A woman in her 20s will not. The older she is, the more likely she will have health complications from pregnancy. Theres a reason why asian men require young women.

I agree communication is no problem. In russia i used an electronic dictionary and that translated everything fine. FSU women are good communicators. Much better than Asian women are.

Does Victoria look better in person? What is her occupation?

You should contact your boss and tell him that you are getting engaged in ukraine and need an extra week off or so to get to know her, because of course, your marriage is more important than corporate profits. Im sure he will understand and agree and feel the same if he were in your shoes.

This is important. You should meet her parents and friends to get a real idea of who she is.

Most significant birth defect risks occur after 35. She is a nurse. Instead of filing a fiancé after I get back home, we decided we should see each other again and take a vacation together and also meet her parents at that time also. You learn a lot about the relationship when you vacation together. So I'll go back in 5-6 months.

Here's how she looked tonight

steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 24th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Time of Steve's post. 21:51 (Ukraine time). Early night tonight Steve?
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » November 25th, 2016, 4:50 am

steve55 wrote:
Winston wrote:Great points steve. But dont you know that a woman in her 30s that gets pregnant will have a higher risk of health problems from it? A woman in her 20s will not. The older she is, the more likely she will have health complications from pregnancy. Theres a reason why asian men require young women.

I agree communication is no problem. In russia i used an electronic dictionary and that translated everything fine. FSU women are good communicators. Much better than Asian women are.

Does Victoria look better in person? What is her occupation?

You should contact your boss and tell him that you are getting engaged in ukraine and need an extra week off or so to get to know her, because of course, your marriage is more important than corporate profits. Im sure he will understand and agree and feel the same if he were in your shoes.

This is important. You should meet her parents and friends to get a real idea of who she is.

Most significant birth defect risks occur after 35. She is a nurse. Instead of filing a fiancé after I get back home, we decided we should see each other again and take a vacation together and also meet her parents at that time also. You learn a lot about the relationship when you vacation together. So I'll go back in 5-6 months.

Here's how she looked tonight

If shes 34 then you have no time to waste before he gets to 35. Why not take a vacation together right after the tour? Your fiancee is more important than a dumb corporations corporate profits you know. You should tell your boss about this. Im sure hed understand if he got engaged too. This is your personal life here. A mechanistic corporation shouldnt come first. Theres no comparison man. You said your work could be done remotely from home anyway right? Cant it be done from anywhere? Even Ukraine?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » November 25th, 2016, 8:19 am

eurobrat wrote:5k to meet a bunch of single moms is ludicrous. I could have taken you out and introduced you to ton's of single moms for free.

Not to mention the airfare to travel to Ukraine and then back to the US. :shock:

There are ton's of single mothers here in America that you can meet for free, no need to travel to a foreign county to meet them. :roll:

Research shows that women who have kids will always put their kids first and will always side with their children. The man will be seen as a second class citizen who is just a provider for the woman and her kids.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 25th, 2016, 2:59 pm

I'd agree with Winston that you need to move on this now.
Last edited by Voyager1 on November 26th, 2016, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 25th, 2016, 4:01 pm

steve55 wrote:This is the girl I chose, - registered nurse working at the area hospital, 34, one 8 yr old son. Funny how i wasn't that into her when I had my first date with her but when I heard how she was constantly calling my translator asking for another date , and remembering how much interest she showed in me on the first date, I just had to see her again. Well we couldn't keep our hands off each other this time and it was falling in love on the spot.

Women tend to get very competitive in that setting. I mean there are only 20 guys to 180 women you said who showed up a the socials? But then after the both of you have had time to cool off from the physical attraction and excitement of the socials you can begin to understand if you want to spend the rest of your lives together. Marriage is a life time commitment or least it should be.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » November 26th, 2016, 4:13 am

Some things have come up lately, especially last night. She asked me for money to help support her while we are apart. My heart dropped into my stomach when I heard that. It's not about the money of course, it's about what it might mean in the sense that is my support ability the main driver in her attraction with me?

Anyways, I spoke to Mark about the asking for money thing and he said not to worry, that this is considered quite normal for a Ukraine girl to do once a guy gets serious with a girl with expectations of a potential marriage in the future. He said it shows the parents and family that this man will take care of her. But I never saw any videos or writings on the subject stating this. Was 100% unprepared to hear her ask me that. And Although from time to time, I've heard guys have foreign fiances in many countries ask or hint for some financial support, I have never encountered it in any of my past relationships that were at the serious stage of filing a k-1. None of my filipinas did that despite they may have needed it. Is this thing different in the Ukraine as compared to other countries? Totally bewildered and caught off guard with this one.

Lastly, when I met her, she said she only smokes a little from time to time. I told her I couldn't handle someone who smokes regularly . As I smoke 1-2 cigarettes a week (extremely light), I didn't mind so much when she told me that . In fact, I kind of think it's sexy when a girl smokes. But she has smoked 2 cigarettes each and every night with me. It's hard to imagine she somehow doesn't smoke at all during the day too. It's possible I suppose , but she smokes enough to smell cigarettish much of the time. So this is a bit of a concern also. Well, each day learning a little more about my partner, and some issues starting to occur that were not so well known at first .
Last edited by steve55 on November 27th, 2016, 8:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » November 26th, 2016, 5:52 am

Wow that's a shocker and a bummer steve. Dang. What did you reply to her about the money thing? I would have said "honey i think we should wait until we are married first before i support you. I need proof of commitment first. We need a deeper relationship."

Did she get distant and less afffectionate after she asked for support and you refused? If so thats a bad sign.

What did mark suggest you say? What did your translator think?

I thought these girls are screened. Arent they told not to ask for money?

How is it that you met 100 ladies and only felt chemistry with 2 of them?

Yes ukraine and russia are leeching cultures. The women do not feel shame in asking for money. Its just their mentality. There is no dishonor in it.

Did this girl even kiss you yet? Why dont you test her and ask her to go away with you and see what she says. Or spend private time with you in your room to get intimate.

If she says she wants to move slowly in intimacy, then you can say you want to move slowly in giving support.

Women do get moody and distant. But someone who is 34 should be more stable and mature and not do that.

Has she offered to introduce you to her parents yet? Have you tried to kiss her or make out?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » November 26th, 2016, 11:43 am

steve55 wrote:Some things have come up lately, especially last night. She asked me for money to help support her while we are apart. My heart dropped into my stomach when I heard that. It's not about the money of course, it's about what it might mean in the sense that is my support ability the main driver in her attraction with me?

Steve, this is a red flag the size of Texas. :shock:

She is showing you her true colors. Her attraction to you is based on your financial resources, not you as a person.

You might want to check out Mark Davis's Dream Connections tour to Columbia and Thailand. Those women seem less materialistic and more affectionate than Ukrainian women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 26th, 2016, 12:33 pm

steve55 wrote:Anyways, I spoke to Mark about the asking for money thing and he said not to worry, that this is considered quite normal for a Ukraine girl to do once a guy gets serious with a girl with expectations of a potential marriage in the future. He said it shows the parents and family that this man will take care of her. But I never saw any videos or writings on the subject stating this. Was 100% unprepared to hear her ask me that. And Although from time to time, I've heard guys have foreign fiances in many countries ask or hint for some financial support, I have never encountered it in any of my past relationships that were at the serious stage of filing a k-1. None of my filipinas did that despite they may have needed it. Is this thing different in the Ukraine as compared to other countries? Totally bewildered and caught off guard with this one.

Lastly, when I met her, she said she only smokes a little from time to time. I told her I couldn't handle someone who smokes regularly . As I smoke 1-2 cigarettes a week (extremely light), I didn't mind so much when she told me that . In fact, I kind of think it's sexy when a girl smokes. But she has smoked 2 cigarettes each and every night with me. It's hard to imagine she somehow doesn't smoke at all during the day too. It's possible I suppose , but she smokes enough to smell cigarettish much of the time. So this is a bit of a concern also. Well, each day learning a little more about my partner, and some issues starting to occur that were not so well known at first .

Yeah Mark is not going to make a video that you're in for financial support because that might scare guys off. He only makes positive videos - ones that will sell his tours. You have to be careful with that.

As to the smoking - she is a smoker, but so are you. You're kind of setting a double standard. You want to be able to smoke 'lightly' as you call it but not for her to smoke at all or to the same degree that you do.
Last edited by Voyager1 on November 26th, 2016, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 26th, 2016, 12:49 pm

It's not really sexy when a girl smokes. I had a girlfriend who smoked and her mouth smelled like a garbage can. It also impacted on our sex life. I was not able to get as passionate as I was unable to kiss her as she smelled so bad. Many girls in FSU smoke as the cost of cigarettes are very cheap.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » November 26th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Why does she need support steve? Did you ask her? I mean she has food and shelter right? So what else does she need? FSU flats are usually paid off without mortgage. They were given to families by the government during the soviet era and then inherited from parents. She should not have to pay rent or mortgage. Whats her occupation?

Ask mark: "Did you support anna by sending her money before you were married?" If he says no, then why should you? Ask your girl why she cant love you the way anna loves mark. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » November 26th, 2016, 3:39 pm

jamesbond wrote:
steve55 wrote:Some things have come up lately, especially last night. She asked me for money to help support her while we are apart. My heart dropped into my stomach when I heard that. It's not about the money of course, it's about what it might mean in the sense that is my support ability the main driver in her attraction with me?

Steve, this is a red flag the size of Texas. :shock:

She is showing you her true colors. Her attraction to you is based on your financial resources, not you as a person.

You might want to check out Mark Davis's Dream Connections tour to Columbia and Thailand.
Those women seem less materialistic and more affectionate than Ukrainian women.

Or better yet, just sign over the ranch to Mark Davis...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » November 26th, 2016, 3:50 pm

Steve as I recall, you've already brought over several foreign girls to the States on fiancee visas over the last 15 years or so, some of whom were sweet and sincere. Yet in each case, you either got cold feet or for various other reasons, just didn't make it the the part where you say "I do". Did you ever think that deep down, perhaps a part of you just does not wanna be married? It seems you enjoy the hunt and courting what you consider promising prospects. But somehow, to date, you've never pulled the wedding trigger. Correct me if I am wrong but as I recall, that's been your history to date.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Voyager1 » November 26th, 2016, 4:18 pm

That's why I said be careful with that. Be very careful. She could have 5-10 other guys sending her monthly financial support and create a healthy income stream for herself. (This is a common scam now in Ukraine where she has 5-10 fiances all sending financial support.)

By the way if Steve does send her monthly support and the relationship is called off for some reason, he doesn't get back the support he sent her.
Last edited by Voyager1 on November 26th, 2016, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only