Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why approaching women in public is a waste of time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAK3WEUJgI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by starchild5 »

Why go so far..Winston is the proof...He has done it all...

1. First, He was all lonely in America, did not had women as he wanted.

2. Second, Went abroad and lived his life and got women in plenty by approaching etc...

and YET........he still has not found the one he is looking for...In his last conquest, he met a Chinese girl by approach and it went good for a while and then broke up...He is still looking for the one...

The point is...Approaching or Non-Approaching DOES NOT MATTER. We need to look into both sides, else every few years we will swing back and forth.

Your life partner, soul mate is SELECTED by higher Intelligence ...Which is AI for its own purpose...

This AI decides whom you will marry or get hooked up with.

NOTING WILL WORK...PEOPLE SHOULD STOP WASTING TIME AND MONEY ON PUA ....All PUAs are miserable like New Age gurus after a while like the guy in video...which is what many will tell you when nothing works...ohh go the spiritual route which is again a trap :D

Awareness of this AI also does not guarantee anything....Its too powerful, I have not found a solution to beat it .....we can say when many are aware of it...its power may reduce...and we can combine our power to defeat it...and then..We will all have our Soul Mates.

Having a Soul Mate in your life is very important...which is why this AI messes our life up
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

starchild5 wrote:

NOTING WILL WORK...PEOPLE SHOULD STOP WASTING TIME AND MONEY ON PUA ....All PUAs are miserable like New Age gurus after a while like the guy in video...which is what many will tell you when nothing works...ohh go the spiritual route which is again a trap :D
Anyone who spends his most of his free time on the hunt for kunt and seeks affirmation and happiness in women is doomed to misery. Women are not the source of inner peace and happiness. They are temporary joy due to a rush of hormones. As futile as doing drugs. Once you go there you will do anything to keep them happy to keep this rush of hormones, even things that make you miserable and are not in your best interest, hence it is doomed to sorrow.

Find your inner peace within yourself, not in women. It could be a hobby, travel, adevnture, a location, cameraderie with good companions, or even counting gold if you are jewish :lol: And then just get temporary joy out of women, but don't sell your sell and give up chasing your own inner peace to chase women. You will end up as miserable as those going from country to country for women instead of to explore the culture, the diving, the riding, the food, the adventure etc.

Women are only a side show on the journey that is life, only there to breed with so you can fulfill your ultimate purpose: pass on your DNA so your family, your volk and your race can continue.

Give me a choice between a date and a good bike trip, I will choose the bike trip. if the woman has a tantrum over that and then refuses sex, that is fine, i will look for it elsewhere. I will only sacrifice for my children, not for a heifer who is just looking for her pleasure, security and entertainment at my expense. I have had sex with so many. What is one more or less if she has a tantrum for not putting her on a pedestal? But a good adventure is memories for life. Things to tell your grandchildren one day. They wont care about all the women I slept with, but will say wow at all the places you've been and things you've done.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Anyone who spends his most of his free time on the hunt for kunt and seeks affirmation and happiness in women is doomed to misery. Women are not the source of inner peace and happiness. They are temporary joy due to a rush of hormones. As futile as doing drugs. Once you go there you will do anything to keep them happy to keep this rush of hormones, even things that make you miserable and are not in your best interest, hence it is doomed to sorrow.

Find your inner peace within yourself, not in women. It could be a hobby, travel, adevnture, a location, cameraderie with good companions, or even counting gold if you are jewish :lol: And then just get temporary joy out of women, but don't sell your sell and give up chasing your own inner peace to chase women. You will end up as miserable as those going from country to country for women instead of to explore the culture, the diving, the riding, the food, the adventure etc.

Women are only a side show on the journey that is life, only there to breed with so you can fulfill your ultimate purpose: pass on your DNA so your family, your volk and your race can continue.

Give me a choice between a date and a good bike trip, I will choose the bike trip. if the woman has a tantrum over that and then refuses sex, that is fine, i will look for it elsewhere. I will only sacrifice for my children, not for a heifer who is just looking for her pleasure, security and entertainment at my expense. I have had sex with so many. What is one more or less if she has a tantrum for not putting her on a pedestal? But a good adventure is memories for life. Things to tell your grandchildren one day. They wont care about all the women I slept with, but will say wow at all the places you've been and things you've done.
Well Said. I agree...

Come to Kerala....My home state in India...You will surely love the bike ride...not to brag but you may not have seen so much GREEN in your life...Its totally fully GREEN land...It has very unique flora and fauna that you will not find anywhere...Kerala has become the number 1 tourist destination in India overtaking Goa.

Due to my parents work, I never lived in Kerala, its only one year I'm living in my birth place and this place has blown me away with natural beauty...

I explore new new places and I get amazed by the beauty this place has..The morning ride in the calm cold mist is the best thing to soothe your soul.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That looks absolutely stunning. I am a fan of travelling to amazing scenery but only with few people. I hate crowds and going through village after village. For this reason, asia never attracted me. Too crowded, although the food seems like an attraction.

I would have thought northern india would be nicer, less people, and all that mountain scenery.

Since i usually travel through remote areas, I always carry toilet paper since there are no toilets in the bush. I would fit right in in India lol :D :D . It is quite pleasant having a bos kak in the middle of nowhere and just listening to nature and the sound of a turd dropping into a hole :D :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Image
Oh look! the sun is low, only 20 feet above the ground. Look at the clear SPOT on the water! Proof of the flat earth!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:
Oh look! the sun is low, only 20 feet above the ground. Look at the clear SPOT on the water! Proof of the flat earth!
:lol: :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
I hope that oke in the boat doesn't fall into the water. 100 million people have probably had a dump in there :lol:

On flat earth does the water going down the drain spin clockwise or anticlockwise? It shouldn't at all unless the flat earth spins around its centre, pushing everything outwards. Wait maybe that is the cause of immigration. All the people in the centre like africa and india are being pushed outward by centrifugal force to europe!
redpillbrotherhood
Freshman Poster

Post by redpillbrotherhood »

jamesbond wrote:Good video explaining why approaching women in public is a waste of time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAK3WEUJgI[/youtube]
Purple Pill makes some good stuff-I'm a subscriber of his. The main reason IMHO that approaching women in public is a waste of time is because in the Western World(mostly America) social circle game is where you will get laid the most. Women are conditioned to think men are creeps and desperate if they cold approach and they have "bitch shield" up at all times that is almost impossible to break down.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

if you approach your chance of success is low, but it can happen

if you don't approach it can't happen

which is better?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Roosh says, men who cold approach women should be proud of themselves.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul. Either it is there in the soul or it isn't. By using a cold approach, you're trying to force something to be there which is not there. The woman's soul needs to direct her. Then if her soul is working for you, only then is she yours. You have no control over her soul. Therefore it is pointless to cold approach.

But also, this is why it is so evil for women to give a ton of fake signs of interest only to flake because they want ego boosts. Men need to know that women are true when they send these signals, so that men have a reliable indicator. Most of these modern women don't care about any rules of civility, especially when it benefits men. So they will abuse the privilege of flirtation to lure in men who want to be with them. Unfortunately most women use flirtation just to get the pleasure of seeing if a man wants them (which is just as good as scoring fornication with a woman for validation for a man), and then because you know they are already abusing your heart, you can see these callous women go on to take pleasure in "the let down" also. And if they can, they will smear your name with slander and malignity.

A woman shouldn't be flirting under any circumstance if she has a man: to respect her man, to respect herself, and to respect the manipulated man's heart from being abused. But they still flirt for sport, even saying it is innocent fun despite they're even married women.

You also don't know what kind of woman you're getting when you cold approach. She could literally have the worst type of personality imaginable, but because she excited willy, you're going to walk up to this talking beast. You never know what you're exposing yourself to, in the emotional realm which could scar.

It is much better to just let the women choose you. At least you know then, her soul is probably already working for you, because she picked you, you didn't entice her with lures, promises or prizes. (Rich men only seek to entice women with promises, lures and prizes, but to their own disappointment in the end. They feed the animal lusts of the hearts of evil women but don't attract the good souls.)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

redpillbrotherhood wrote:
Purple Pill makes some good stuff-I'm a subscriber of his. The main reason IMHO that approaching women in public is a waste of time is because in the Western World(mostly America) social circle game is where you will get laid the most. Women are conditioned to think men are creeps and desperate if they cold approach and they have "bitch shield" up at all times that is almost impossible to break down.

You might even get rejected by her even if she is attracted to you, in cold approach. Just because she's attracted, it doesn't mean she's willing or available.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

Adama wrote:You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul. Either it is there in the soul or it isn't. By using a cold approach, you're trying to force something to be there which is not there. The woman's soul needs to direct her. Then if her soul is working for you, only then is she yours. You have no control over her soul. Therefore it is pointless to cold approach.
you cant score if you dont shoot
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:You need a warm approach. A cold approach will not work because attraction is in the soul.
This.

If a guy hasn't got the confidence, charisma and charm he shouldn't approach a woman he doesn't know. If Brad Pitt acted like Dan Cilley for example, I'd imagine he'd have problems too.