Brazil sucks

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brazil sucks

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Maybe it's because I have only been to Manaus (the Brazilian side of the Amazonian jungle), Goiania, Uberlandia, and Rio only.

Rio was the best thing, but Rio is so played nowadays due to the 2014 World Cup and the Olympics this year that actually cariocas (Rio people) are lividly tired of foreigners.
Club Help...which had the hottest cariocas ever used to go there looking for any man that wanted them, but now that club is defunct.

Brasileiras (Brazilian women) don't always pull down their panties quickly. You have to know some Brazilian-styled Porto. Although my Porto is decent, I have been told
by it needs to be "crisp" (i.e. fluent/native-leveled) in order to get women here in Brasil to acquiesce to me "naturally".

I feel that social media could have ruined contemporary Brasilian society. If you think Western women are attention whores, Brazilian women got them beat badly!!
Ever since Orkut had been shut down by Google, now all those users had gone over to Facebook and Instagram, and now it's a sausagefest there of men "tripping" over one another
rendering their WhatsApp numbers just to get these women to pay attention to the men fawning over them.

If one has to go through all this trouble just to get some "buseta" or "bunda/bundao" from a woman, then what does that say about these Brasileirinha girls??

I guess the days of 9 1/2 weeks and Bundalele at RadioMania are long gone as a memory in Brazilian culture.

I don't care if the Carnaval in Salvador and Rio are the only times Brazil is fun. Brazil should be fun near every day of the year or at least the freaking weekends.

Even P4P market here in Brazil is waning away. I heard that Salvador da Bahia used to have a lot of Pro's there, but the new mayor there made it into "family-oriented friendly" city now.
All that chocolate p.ussy prudent now. Like mentioning sex should garner the electric chair for me.

I think the New World Order is real when a country like Brazil seems like it's "falling off" (going to the dogs).

I"m going to Salvador da Bahia next week. Maybe the stoic stereotypes might not hold up, and I'll get some p***y there and get a woman to cook for me.

Ironically, Black American male tourists go to these cities, and they get laid almost next to nothing. These women cook for them and everything.
Most of those a.ssholes cannot even speak Porto without a traductor yet still get 7's+. I got sex here for sure in Brasil, but the women were old and/or
shitty-shaped. Here's a couple of pix of me: I should be getting my pick of the litter eh?
https://k3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_imag ... 0.webp?v=2
https://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_imag ... 3.webp?v=2

I have been here for a month and a half, and not one woman has cooked for me yet. ....and this is Brasil?

Everytime I get these women's WhatsApp, we talk for a couple of times, and then give me cold shoulder after I say, "A gente deve combina amanha ou em breve se vc querer"
(We should meet in person tomorrow, soon if you want to." I get blocked JUST AS MUCH AS I WOULD in the U.S, of Gay on WhatsApp.
At least when I'm on WhatsApp in the Spanish/non-Brazilian part of Latin America, only 5-10% of women would block me.
Brazilian culture, or o jeitinho brasileiro is very very dysfunctional.

I had more women in Chile, and I loathed Chile! The food was bad, but I had more sex there. Brazilian also looks down their nose at Hispanics, and they
hate speaking Spanish. They are HELLBENT (in caps yes) on learning U.S. English as a second language. WTF.

I don't know anymore. You know it's bad when American women are looking better than Brazilian women.

Vo desistir. (I'm about to give up). Sigh.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Brazil sucks

Post by Rock »

If Salvador ends up being just as disappointing for you, maybe you can consider writing off Brazil and trying out DR and/or Cuba (Santiago de Cuba might be a loose equivalent to Salvador da Bahia in terms of locals' typical ethnicity). What do you think?

Anyway, for now, give Salvador your best shot and let us know how it goes. Hard to imagine it as a family destination lol.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rock wrote:If Salvador ends up being just as disappointing for you, maybe you can consider writing off Brazil and trying out DR and/or Cuba (Santiago de Cuba might be a loose equivalent to Salvador da Bahia in terms of locals' typical ethnicity). What do you think?

Anyway, for now, give Salvador your best shot and let us know how it goes. Hard to imagine it as a family destination lol.
Not a family destination. Just family-oriented for the local families already there. I already did DR. I'm tired of DR too. Maybe
it's because I have only been to Sto Dgo, Santiago de los Caballeros, and Puerto Plata.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Besides, southern Brasil may be different. I did get women to write me back on POF from that part of Brasil but they are less than 5/10 on the hawtness scale.
I rather go back to the US of Gay, stay introverted and pray the libtards don't fire me again, stack up money, and try E. Europe. I never been to Europe before.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I thought you said you weren't black?
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

Brasil was the place to go a decade ago, does anyone remember all that talk about the BRIC countries and how they were going to take over the world? What happened with all that? Nobody really talks about the BRICs anymore.

Hell, I was actually studying Portuguese in my spare time before I left. Club Help was the place to go back then, Copa had a great freelance scene! Chicks from all over the country would come to Copa to meet gringos. They wanted boyfriends too, not just clients.

Last time I was in Brasil was 2005 so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but nowadays I'd much rather go to Asia instead. It just seems more dynamic and also more free. I don't like that there are so many communist leaders in South America, says a lot about the population there I think. I'm glad that communist president of Brasil is gone.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:...
Thanks for the honesty E. You could've easily said 'i got X notches' as many wankers do.

Yeah I can picture Brazilian girls in love with their selfies or what not nowadays.
But perhaps you haven't really given the place enough time, 1.5 months is a blink.

I feel that social media could have ruined contemporary Brasilian society. If you think Western women are attention whores, Brazilian women got them beat badly!!
Ever since Orkut had been shut down by Google, now all those users had gone over to Facebook and Instagram, and now it's a sausagefest there of men "tripping" over one another
rendering their WhatsApp numbers just to get these women to pay attention to the men fawning over them.

^I believe this

"A gente deve combina amanha ou em breve se vc querer"
(We should meet in person tomorrow, soon if you want to." I get blocked JUST AS MUCH AS I WOULD in the U.S, of Gay on WhatsApp.

Do you actually get blocked? or do they just stop responding?
Not to sound PUA but perhaps you shouldn't say 'if you want to', they may see it as weak or something, in the sense that if they're already getting spoiled they might micro judge statements like this. Maybe "let's go tomorrow to this place I found" or something like that.

How about meeting them in regular places? instead of night clubs and the such, that crap is the same all over the world, by definition. Although I would've thought you had some advantage, given your musical background.

not one woman has cooked for me yet

I think SEA is the only place left were women will gladly cook you something and give you a massage, out of their own motivation.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on December 8th, 2016, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

droid wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:...
Thanks for the honesty E. You could've easily said 'i got X notches' as many wankers do.

Yeah I can picture Brazilian girls in love with their selfies or what not nowadays.
But perhaps you haven't really given the place enough time, 1.5 months is a blink.

^I believe this

"A gente deve combina amanha ou em breve se vc querer"

Do you actually get blocked? or do they just stop responding?
Not to sound PUA but perhaps you shouldn't say 'if you want to', they may see it as weak or something, in the sense that if they're already getting spoiled they might micro judge statements like this. Maybe "let's go tomorrow to this place I found" or something like that.

How about meeting them in regular places? instead of night clubs and the such, that crap is the same all over the world, by definition. Although I would've thought you had some advantage, given your musical background.

not one woman has cooked for me yet

I think SEA is the only place left were women will gladly cook you something and give you a massage, out of their own motivation.
I appreciate your well-thought-out, timely response. None of us are being paid to write this stuff, but you and I had quarrels in the past. I am glad we are seemingly moving past that.
Yeah you're right. The "male peacock poking his pechuga out" isn't working anymore. One has to be "passive aggressive" just to get them to come over or even to meet offline. Thanks Anglo Jews for making everything puritanical and politically-correct hence the death of machismo and traditional patriarchy.

P.S.: I seduced one woman into bed singing impromptu so yes it worked that instance. However, I stopped sleeping with her once she wrote she wants to marry a Black guy (in Portuguese). At that moment, I see she's been affected by U.S. culture although she cannot speak nor write English. Brazilians used to ascertain the difference between pardos and negros, and this girl can't see I'm a pardo??? I cannot be with a mental midget like that. Besides, I don't like brother/n*gger lovers. It's one thing she if she had dated a Black or sub-Saharan guy before whom was an upstanding, virtuous man. However, she wanted me because she assumed I'm Black......I don't like that s.hit. I'm not big buck concubine; I have more talents via my IQ than that!!! I cannot stand to be mitigated to such a caricature.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on December 8th, 2016, 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

ezinho wrote:Brasil was the place to go a decade ago, does anyone remember all that talk about the BRIC countries and how they were going to take over the world? What happened with all that? Nobody really talks about the BRICs anymore.

Hell, I was actually studying Portuguese in my spare time before I left. Club Help was the place to go back then, Copa had a great freelance scene! Chicks from all over the country would come to Copa to meet gringos. They wanted boyfriends too, not just clients.

Last time I was in Brasil was 2005 so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but nowadays I'd much rather go to Asia instead. It just seems more dynamic and also more free. I don't like that there are so many communist leaders in South America, says a lot about the population there I think. I'm glad that communist president of Brasil is gone.
Yeah I heard Brazil was awesome back then. It has changed. I don't see myself coming back here although it seems like I get White women in southern Brazil, but they look mediocre. I feel I deserve hawter women.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

How long have you been going to Brazil for? This isn't your first trip I take it. I can't really imagine online working with Brazilians - they aren't usually starved for options in their real world lives. How was Goiania? I met a big bunch of people from there when I was in BA. They were a strange bunch, a bit clicky and partied hard - they also spoke Portuguese I found hard to understand. My friend from Sao Paulo said they were bumpkins. Eu Espero que você tenha mais sorte com as meninas, mas lembra, se você concentra somente nas garotas, as garotas não vem...tem que ir pra um museu ou um concerto - estar numa situação onde tem mulheres normais, e em qual você parece normal! Não como um ave de rapina.
Yeah I heard Brazil was awesome back then. It has changed. I don't see myself coming back here although it seems like I get White women in southern Brazil, but they look mediocre. I feel I deserve hawter women.
Wow comes off a bit arrogant. You're writing off the whole south of Brazil from the woman that chatted to you online! Might as well not bother travelling to 90% of the world. You bothered to learn Portuguese, surely you have a few more diverse interests beyond analyzing just how much you are going to get. A lot of you guys play the woman thing by the numbers - I think that's completely the wrong way to look at it. Chance, coincidence comes into it. Fate even, if you want to get Winston-esque about it!!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Man, I'm not getting down on you Izzy, but a lot of us guys need to get real. You want girls? Go to the south of Brazil, Santa Catarina and start surfing - you'll get girls. Learn Portuguese well enough so you can talk politics for hours in bohemian circles - you'll get girls. Chat up girls on line? You won't get girls!

I can't take the conclusion that Brazil sucks!
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

El_Caudillo wrote:Man, I'm not getting down on you Izzy, but a lot of us guys need to get real. You want girls? Go to the south of Brazil, Santa Catarina and start surfing - you'll get girls. Learn Portuguese well enough so you can talk politics for hours in bohemian circles - you'll get girls. Chat up girls on line? You won't get girls!

I can't take the conclusion that Brazil sucks!
I like your constructive criticism. It was not tasteless. It was a respectable opinion and probably based off of many rigid facts. I said that southern Brazil might be better. Your friend was right about people from Goiania. They are clicky and maybe that's why I'm dissing Brazil...because I"m going to the wrong parts of the country.

I guess I am prejudging it too quickly. I feel better now that people are challenging my limited experience in Brazil. I guess the places I've been too do suck and not the whole country. We will see how Salvador treats me.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I think E Irizzary has high fluency from early age in both Spanish and Porto given his background and what I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't you of Brazilian ancestry E and didn't you spend a lot of time both in Brazilian and hispanic ares of NYC/USA growing up and into adulthood?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rock wrote:I think E Irizzary has high fluency from early age in both Spanish and Porto given his background and what I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't you of Brazilian ancestry E and didn't you spend a lot of time both in Brazilian and hispanic ares of NYC/USA growing up and into adulthood?
I"m American of Brazilian ancestry. My family came here in the late 60s from Salvador and Sao Paulo. I used to think I was Puerto Rican, but a few years ago, I found out it wasn't true. That what happens when certain immigrants come to the USA, they want to take on a different cultural personality and pass that down as such.

I was growing up and my grandmother would listen to bossa nova, salsa, merengue, cumbia ,etc growing up but refused to teach me Spanish or Porto. The only people in my family that were teaching me Porto (tried to teach me Porto) were my bisavos (my great grandparents) but I wasn't grasping it and I thought it was a stupid language at the time because it sounded so funny to me.

I was very confused (yeah haters please laugh). It's like after my great grandparents died, everybody wanted to be Black in America and became trashy IMHO. There are Afro-Latinos whom try to Americanize themselves so badly that they only speak their native language when coerced...otherwise, they rather speak English broken or not.

Remember guys: just because a person is of a certain nationality and/or fluency of that language does not mean that things will go well. Don't forget about Yohan. He's what? Austrian? He doesn't like his so-called "home". Always keep that in mind that the two are independent variables of one another.

Now yes, half of the time people think I'm Black American, but I don't have that heavy timbre/tremolo to my voice like they do. I sound like a rabbi Anglo-Jew from Bay Ridge, Bklyn, NYC. Even when Blacks in NY kind of sound like that, you can tell with a blindfold on. I probably sound more Jewish than fschmidt on here; he's an Anglo Jew.

I wish you guys understood Brazilian genetics more because there are people that look like the late Selena in Brasil that have a full-blooded relative that looks like Rae Dawn Chong or Kirstie Alley. A lot of HIspanics and Latinos (including Brazilians) have mulatto genes like crazy. My family is that diverse in the gene pool. Most of you Westerners only see "White" Brazilians hence why most of you guys have a hard time discerning what Brazilians are. Most non-"White" Brazilians didn't have the money to immigrate to the USA. My family did.