Replacing PUA with P4P

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Replacing PUA with P4P

Post by Cornfed »

I think we can agree that PUA has run its course. It was largely bullshit to begin with, but even if it worked, it would require a vastly greater effort than the results merited, falsely equated virtue with what vile sluts were attracted to and encouraged men to behave like scum.

What I think we should be doing is getting in on the ground floor of what will replace it, which is intelligent P4P. Currently P4P is grossly overpriced in the West. However, there are various contexts in which men can get sex from skanks at very reasonable prices. We could come up with ideas for how men could do this. Basically we should accept that men have a higher sex drive than females and that eggs are expensive and sperm is cheap. Therefore most of us will have to pay, so the idea is to drive a hard bargain in order to minimize the cost. This forum could be a great place to work out how to do this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Replacing PUA with P4P

Post by jamesbond »

I agree PUA was bullshit to begin with, it was basically p***y begging. P4P is more honest and you actually get laid with P4P rather than PUA where you most of the time you don't even get a woman's phone number.

Prostitution should become legal in America ASAP, most countries in the world have already legalized it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

P4P has been around forever. Its most expensive form is called marriage, with a huge upfront deposit, high running costs whether you use it or not, depreciation costs, and an even bigger bill coming later when she leaves.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:Therefore most of us will have to pay, so the idea is to drive a hard bargain in order to minimize the cost. This forum could be a great place to work out how to do this.
You want cheap, you have to buy in quantity, be a repeat customer and be pleasant to deal with. Implies a long-term mistress arrangement in the context of paid sex, which also reduces the problem of STDs. Sugardaddying, in other words, as I have long recommended.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Therefore most of us will have to pay, so the idea is to drive a hard bargain in order to minimize the cost. This forum could be a great place to work out how to do this.
You want cheap, you have to buy in quantity, be a repeat customer and be pleasant to deal with. Implies a long-term mistress arrangement in the context of paid sex, which also reduces the problem of STDs. Sugardaddying, in other words, as I have long recommended.
I just had one of those. Long term mistress arrangement. Cost no cash, except the odd bottle of wine, but you pay in other ways, like the constant hints to upgrade the status. It worked quite well, but women, no matter what they agree with to begin with, always want to rise up and get their hooks in you. She was 13 years younger, but strictly not LTR material. Not pump and dump either, just best kept as a sex friend. Those things work well but have a shelf life.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:I agree PUA was bullshit to begin with, it was basically p***y begging. P4P is more honest and you actually get laid with P4P rather than PUA where you most of the time you don't even get a woman's phone number.

Prostitution should become legal in America ASAP, most countries in the world have already legalized it.
PUA has (had?) a few points of common sense, like not appearing too weak etc. But they obviously took things to extremes, while pleading to spoiled women.

Plenty of girls in America would love to work -legally- in P4P, but you don't hear feminists spout about "my body, my choice" junk on this :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
OK, so the question is how to go about procuring such an arrangement in the West, other than direct advertising, which could be expected to result in an inferior, overpriced product.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
OK, so the question is how to go about procuring such an arrangement in the West, other than direct advertising, which could be expected to result in an inferior, overpriced product.
There are some sugardaddy websites, and yes, the product there is inferior and overpriced. Many of these girls are average-looking and working at minimum wage jobs, so that $1000 month would be a very generous boyfriend indeed, and even $500 would make a big difference in their life, but they are deluded by stories of girls getting $10,000/month cash allowances plus jewelry, etc for just a few weekends with a handsome billionaire CEO, so they become very entitled. Hopeless to negotiate with them.

As with any business dealings, the best deals are often not advertised. For example, many sweet jobs are not advertised but go to friends of existing employees, many sweet apartment/roommate deals are never advertised because the landlord is very particular about who they deal with, etc.

Translated to sex, this suggests the best approach is find a girlfriend same as if not paying her, then convert her to a mistress. Money can't buy sexual attraction, but then most men don't want sex with a woman who isn't attracted to him. All money does is push ahead of other guys the woman finds attractive but who aren't offering money, and it makes the woman more eager to please the man. The money or benefits translatable to money (like always paying for restaurants, vacations, etc) should start flowing after the initial sex.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:Translated to sex, this suggests the best approach is find a girlfriend same as if not paying her, then convert her to a mistress.
But can’t we do better than that, such as targeting particular groups of females?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Translated to sex, this suggests the best approach is find a girlfriend same as if not paying her, then convert her to a mistress.
But can’t we do better than that, such as targeting particular groups of females?
The females currently on the sugardaddy sites are perfect targets. The problem is they are deluded, as I noted above. Time will eventually undelude them. Good luck trying to speed up the process.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
The females currently on the sugardaddy sites are perfect targets. The problem is they are deluded, as I noted above. Time will eventually undelude them. Good luck trying to speed up the process.
I’m thinking of things like becoming a debt collector where you hassle people over small sums of money, and then having sex with female debtors in exchange for remission of debt. You could be expected to get a better deal than average, because the females would be worried about money out of proportion to its usual value. That sort of thing.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

With heifers you can either ply them with red wine and the promise of a party life, or ply them with money. If you get them drunk and pomp them, next day they feel ashamed, slutty or any of the range of heifer emoting. No man will know. So the good times will be limited.

If you hold the promise of money and pomp them they will feel they can hook you and ply you with the range of heifer emoting. Sooner or later you will get the ultimatum.

The middle ground is convince them just pomping will be fun and you can pay for the fun. You have a window before the heifer emoting of feeling slutty and feeling they can land you come in. Anywhere from 2 months to a year. Get your end off while you can and when the emoting gets too much, revert back to the original deal.

That window also gives you time to decide if you want to take it a stepoint further, or walk.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So the challenge is to meet skanks in contexts where that would have sex for relatively little amounts of money or resources while not regarding themselves as the cheap whores that they are. Surely someone must have some ideas.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:So the challenge is to meet skanks in contexts where that would have sex for relatively little amounts of money or resources while not regarding themselves as the cheap whores that they are. Surely someone must have some ideas.
I've had lots of sex with the types that want relationshits and to move in. I just don't want that again. And they cost plenty. The other options I tried are:

The nutters. They love sex but your life is drama and turmoil. They are too unstable.

Fat chicks. If you can get it up for that is a last recourse to empty your balls and leave. They will do the pomp and go but sooner or later think they can land you. Some of them are wild in bed and have very high libido.

Average 5s. They are less likely to just do the pomp and go and want relationshits quicker than fat chick's. They tend to be more prudish so are not so sex oriented unless you do the BF behaviour.

All of the above fill 99 pct of dating sites. And I don't like dating sites.

Career women with kids who don't have time nor want a man in their life but need some sex on the side once in a while. They are not looking so you only meet them through work.

Things I don't consider an option are: nonwhites, married women looking for a bit on the side, drunken party girls in bars.

At the moment I'm so gatvol of the kak and drama that comes with women that I'm just no longer interested and am not looking. My days of constantly haVing something to pomp are gone. I just don't want the turmoil women bring anymore.

More and more I tend to avoid people, except old mates I know from security forces days or biking. Those mates last.women never last. Women have brought so much grief and drama into my life that I just can't feel anything for them anymore. They have turned me into a typical man that only wants sex. And frankly with the kids nearly grown I just don't need women anymore as can do adult things with the kids. Better to pay for them than for women. They appreciate it far more than women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder makes a great point - there comes a time in life (usually middle age) where a man can manage his sex drive and start omitting bad choices in his personal life.

If you have been dealing with women and their bullshit for twenty odd years then the natural order of progression is that one day, you get sick of it all and some pretty little thing shaking her cute little ass at you doesn't have the same effect as it did when you were 18.

Winston and his raging hormones at 42 is - not abnormal - but it's uncommon in a middle aged man. Usually when a man gets to that age, he can be more detached from the whole process where he can make smart choices - for a lot of men, getting financially raped in a divorce court can do it for them, others, it is just the passage of time which calms everything down.