Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Re: Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Post by algernonsidney »

books wrote:Today, another 8-year old, over 3,500 posts, high reputation RVF member was banned,
after Roosh made ad-hominem attacks on him, and then Roosh called him a "p***y" and a "coward"
and he wrote this, a truth which lead to instant-ban from Roosh:

What is highly ironical is that Roosh is very sensitive and he is the one acting like a "p***y" and a "coward"
at almost every occasion, and banning everyone who disagrees with him.

Even more comically, Roosh cries "But my free speeeeeech to say whatever I want about my raping !!!!" in every interview he does for the media,
but on his forum, he censors the right to free speech to everyone, so his few left members are living everyday in fear
of getting permanently banned, for no matter what may attack Roosh's super inflated ego in that particular day
I was actually going to repost that comment as well. It pretty much summarizes how much of a siege mentality Roosh has. He's getting more and more paranoid about infiltrators and the like.

It goes like this is lots of groups--either the good drives out the bad or the bad drives out the good. Roosh has already shown where he's going.

Have you all considered the possibility that Roosh is gay, bisexual, transexual, or something else? It would certainly explain a lot. He clearly has a shadow about it.

Actually the guy has 2,633 posts and has been on the board since December 2009. It also looks like he was noticing the decline of the forum and just got sick of it. It really has become a haven for Trump-lovers and such.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

starchild5 wrote: Most of the guys with over 3000 posts etc ought to know by now how the founder of the site is when he banned many many members over the years for silly reasons.

They should have left when Greek Kamaki was banned....No sane person would stay in the forum if he sees injustice but thinks he is doing fine because he is not banned yet.

Notice, how roosh bans members, but keeps there post alive for info and Google ranking. He is a parasite.

Its really high time, all long term members stop posting there before been axed. The guy is a sociopath.
A majority of RVF long term members actually did completely stop posting in the last years.

Thegmanifesto ( 9,981 posts ) quitted RVF in 2013

MiXX ( 4,911 posts ) quitted RVF in 2012

Screwston and Aliblahba were banned after having more than 8,000 posts.

Greek kamaki was banned by Roosh after having 4,676 posts, and so on, the list is very long

However Roosh does keep all their posts, for Google rankings, so that he has more results in Google.

Roosh is simply using his forum posters writings, for free,
for his own profit. He is indeed a parasite
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

algernonsidney wrote:
books wrote:Today, another 8-year old, over 2,600 posts, high reputation RVF member was banned,
after Roosh made ad-hominem attacks on him, and then Roosh called him a "p***y" and a "coward"
and he wrote this, a truth which lead to instant-ban from Roosh:

What is highly ironical is that Roosh is very sensitive and he is the one acting like a "p***y" and a "coward"
at almost every occasion, and banning everyone who disagrees with him.

Even more comically, Roosh cries "But my free speeeeeech to say whatever I want about my raping !!!!" in every interview he does for the media,
but on his forum, he censors the right to free speech to everyone, so his few left members are living everyday in fear
of getting permanently banned, for no matter what may attack Roosh's super inflated ego in that particular day
I was actually going to repost that comment as well. It pretty much summarizes how much of a siege mentality Roosh has. He's getting more and more paranoid about infiltrators and the like.

Have you all considered the possibility that Roosh is gay, bisexual, transexual, or something else? It would certainly explain a lot. He clearly has a shadow about it.

Actually the guy has 2,633 posts and has been on the board since December 2009. It also looks like he was noticing the decline of the forum and just got sick of it.
Roosh is a very frustrated, bitter, vindictive, weak and full-of-hate against everyone individual.

There are plenty of people who met him who claim that he is a homosexual and that he had several gay relationships.
That will fully explain his obsession with only-men groups and only-men meetings

Roosh posted himself this photo few years ago on his website (you can find it at section "Motivators" -
Roosh self-motivated himself with this: http://www.rooshv.com/wp-content/upload ... custom.jpg )

algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

What is funny about Roosh is that when he's accused of behaving in a certain way, he immediately does something to prove the accuser right. Maybe if we all start caling him "Faggot Roosh," he will eventually do something to prove that right as well.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

For all his faults, his latest videos show him as a guy who is maturing, coming to terms with what he did wrong in the past.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLk91YjSIJ8[/youtube]
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Doosh is obviously just some guy trying to make a living online and saying whatever nonsense that comes into his head he thinks will enable him to do it. No-one should have ever taken him seriously.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

I posted my Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women essay on the RooshVForum under the game section and got to 5 pages before I was banned. The thread is still there and for some reason they never delete threads there. A lot of men on his forum are going to get redpilled to the idea of simply f***ing prostitutes instead of wasting time trying to pick up girls.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Here's the thread I started and it's still high up on the first page of the Game section.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59893.html

I guess Roosh doesn't seem to understand that by NOT deleting my thread, and leaving it up for thousands of his members and future members to read, many of them are going to get redpilled against PUA/game and will turn towards the lifestyle of simply paying women money for sex aka prostitution. Thus many members will quit his forum and won't subscribe to his theories anymore or buy his books anymore. So his habit of never deleting threads will probably work against him in this particular instance.

Once again. When I finally realized that I can just PAY MONEY FOR SEX, it was like a mountain of mental tension just lifted from my shoulders. ALL THAT TROUBLE, ALL THAT ANXIETY I had spent trying to figure out ways to seduce girls and have casual sex with them was all for nothing. I could have just used that same energy to focus on my work, business, making money, and simply PAID MONEY FOR SEX instead.

I say if any of his ex-members wants to come to this forum let's welcome them. It's a joke how easily and whimsically Roosh bans people from there. I want to thank Winston for allowing free speech on his forum and tolerating all kinds of ideas and viewpoints instead of being a tyrant like Roosh and banning anyone who he doesn't agree with or banning them for totally whimsical reasons.

The only other forum that has this level of free speech is SlutHate but that place is a joke. The threads there are all low-energy, low quality garbage posts. At least on Happier Abroad we can have an intelligent discussion.

I'm currently using my platform on the GAB website to try to bring as many new members to the HA forums as possible. This place could use some regeneration and the message of ex-pat life outside of America never gets old, it's as relevant today as it was 10 or 20 years ago. Let's all try to bring in some new members to this forum so it can be rejuvenated again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Once again. When I finally realized that I can just PAY MONEY FOR SEX, it was like a mountain of mental tension just lifted from my shoulders. ALL THAT TROUBLE, ALL THAT ANXIETY I had spent trying to figure out ways to seduce girls and have casual sex with them was all for nothing. I could have just used that same energy to focus on my work, business, making money, and simply PAID MONEY FOR SEX instead.
Perhaps we could have threads that are the equivalent of PUA on how to pay less money for sex or how to pay non-pro skanks for sex in a way that is acceptable to them. For example, a guy I knew used to get sex from skanks by giving them cannabis. If you work out the marginal cost to him, he was getting it darn cheap. Since females don’t know the value of anything, there could be many ways of doing this. Perhaps this subject could replace all the PUA bullshitry.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Once again. When I finally realized that I can just PAY MONEY FOR SEX, it was like a mountain of mental tension just lifted from my shoulders. ALL THAT TROUBLE, ALL THAT ANXIETY I had spent trying to figure out ways to seduce girls and have casual sex with them was all for nothing. I could have just used that same energy to focus on my work, business, making money, and simply PAID MONEY FOR SEX instead.
Perhaps we could have threads that are the equivalent of PUA on how to pay less money for sex or how to pay non-pro skanks for sex in a way that is acceptable to them. For example, a guy I knew used to get sex from skanks by giving them cannabis. If you work out the marginal cost to him, he was getting it darn cheap. Since females don’t know the value of anything, there could be many ways of doing this. Perhaps this subject could replace all the PUA bullshitry.
I think that PUA and game will die out eventually because it's a relatively new concept that has only thrived in the context of the modern society. Whereas for thousands of years, the way that men would get easy sex with lots of women was through PROSTITUTION. So prostitution is a tried and tested method and it's the world's oldest profession and thus will never die out.

That's a good idea for a thread, how to get sex from women for as cheap as possible. Generally that works, exchanging drugs for sex. Basically you act like a degenerate alpha bad boy drug dealer type who is chock full of different types of drugs and you just tell the girl "Come with me in the bathroom let's do some coke (or heroin, or meth, or whatever other drug)", and then get her high and then f**k her brains out. That's actually the easiest method of picking girls up, is to use drugs to entice them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Generally that works, exchanging drugs for sex. Basically you act like a degenerate alpha bad boy drug dealer type who is chock full of different types of drugs and you just tell the girl "Come with me in the bathroom let's do some coke (or heroin, or meth, or whatever other drug)", and then get her high and then f**k her brains out. That's actually the easiest method of picking girls up, is to use drugs to entice them.
Indeed, but we would want to expand on that for the benefit of men who are squeamish about doing that. I’ll start a thread.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Generally that works, exchanging drugs for sex. Basically you act like a degenerate alpha bad boy drug dealer type who is chock full of different types of drugs and you just tell the girl "Come with me in the bathroom let's do some coke (or heroin, or meth, or whatever other drug)", and then get her high and then f**k her brains out. That's actually the easiest method of picking girls up, is to use drugs to entice them.
Indeed, but we would want to expand on that for the benefit of men who are squeamish about doing that. I’ll start a thread.
Well it's not a persona you can fake. You yourself have to use hard drugs and enjoy doing it. It's a pretty destructive lifestyle, so much better to just live a clean life, make lots of money in your business, and then simply pay women to f**k.

We need to stop shaming men who pay money for sex, because a lot of men consciously choose that option. Charlie Sheen, among others, these are not losers, these are successful men who simply want more sex and prostitutes are an easy way to get sex.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Here's the thread I started and it's still high up on the first page of the Game section.

I guess Roosh doesn't seem to understand that by NOT deleting my thread, and leaving it up for thousands of his members and future members to read, many of them are going to get redpilled against PUA/game and will turn towards the lifestyle of simply paying women money for sex aka prostitution. Thus many members will quit his forum and won't subscribe to his theories anymore or buy his books anymore. So his habit of never deleting threads will probably work against him in this particular instance.

Once again. When I finally realized that I can just PAY MONEY FOR SEX, it was like a mountain of mental tension just lifted from my shoulders. ALL THAT TROUBLE, ALL THAT ANXIETY I had spent trying to figure out ways to seduce girls and have casual sex with them was all for nothing. I could have just used that same energy to focus on my work, business, making money, and simply PAID MONEY FOR SEX instead.

I say if any of his ex-members wants to come to this forum let's welcome them. It's a joke how easily and whimsically Roosh bans people from there. I want to thank Winston for allowing free speech on his forum and tolerating all kinds of ideas and viewpoints instead of being a tyrant like Roosh and banning anyone who he doesn't agree with or banning them for totally whimsical reasons.

The only other forum that has this level of free speech is SlutHate but that place is a joke. The threads there are all low-energy, low quality garbage posts. At least on Happier Abroad we can have an intelligent discussion.

I'm currently using my platform on the GAB website to try to bring as many new members to the HA forums as possible. This place could use some regeneration and the message of ex-pat life outside of America never gets old, it's as relevant today as it was 10 or 20 years ago. Let's all try to bring in some new members to this forum so it can be rejuvenated again.
I think you crossed a clear boundary with this thread. My issue with Faggot Roosh is when his rules are totally arbitrary and ex post facto. But you violated a rule that was quite clear.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

algernonsidney wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Here's the thread I started and it's still high up on the first page of the Game section.

I think you crossed a clear boundary with this thread. My issue with Faggot Roosh is when his rules are totally arbitrary and ex post facto. But you violated a rule that was quite clear.
I know I violated a clear rule but my whole point was to get the essay up there on the Roosh forums where I knew it would be read by thousands of their members. I knew that Roosh wouldn't delete it so that is why I posted it there. My essay is the anti-thesis to game and so I am surprised he allowed it to remain as it can only hurt his own business.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Roosh forum is exact opposite of whole idea of America and FREEDOM.

Winston is the only guy on the entire internet that I know, that truly follows White Man's spirit of freedom of speech. Even white owners of forums do not allow this much freedom...We already know Asian centric forums are crap...We are talking about levels that White man feels comfortable in.

Most Asians I know are quite ok, if they don't speak their mind. They are more concerned about their family and kids etc....for western society...They need freedom of speech for their survival it seems.

Freedom of speech is very very important for western society but ironically ...its just a sham PC valued freedom....when you talk about real sh*t you get banned in the west white owned forums and roosh we know is originally from Iran DNA...so its expected... :D

And white man cannot blame JEWS for this...Totally independent white owned forum are guilty of doing this again and again...

You cannot say what you really want to say as a white man in white owned forum except here. Even Godslikeproductions, Veteranstoday, dailystormer, davidicke all super white owned forums will get you banned if you don't follow forum "RULES" which are just guidelines to not say what you really are feeling in this sh**ty world.

I think Johndoebigballer post is perfectly legitimate in this world. HE IS RIGHT. The world is sh*t, we have 1000 problems already....why not just pay ...Its a good line of thought...Its not allowed because of "rules"...what a freaking joke...