Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 17th, 2016, 11:32 pm

Some other guys in the comments section of Steve's video about DC also noticed the same thing about Anna Davis. So I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Now I know I'm not imagining things. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3ExDn92UzQ

cheekykid3 months ago
I have watched almost all their videos and on one hand I like Dream connections on the other they make me very skeptical about trying them. I am not sure if Mark wants to come across as a dating agency or as a councilor with all this self help stuff. I heard him saying that whoever goes there has to sit through a 7 hour lecture. I would rather be able get to the bread without having to sit through a sermon. I am going there to be myself not to be taught to say what the girls want to hear. That's not being authentic.

Another sensitive point I would elaborate more is that (with all due respect) his wife is absolutely NOT right for this job for two reasons (that I can tell). One she has a permanent, unfriendly, cold facial expression. I seriously don't remember seeing her ONCE laughing her heart out in all the videos of DM. Secondly her obvious need to show off her breasts has left a sour taste in my mouth. At times it is ridiculous. This is not trying to look beautiful. This is insecurity at its highest level. I remember her being present in an educational lecture with a mini skirt. There is right time and place for everything. Come off it girl.
On the other hand Marina Kuguk, the manager there is absolutely lovely, smily, friendly and sweet.

Lastly Marks constant references to his relationship of how great and perfect it is and trying to use it as a reference point for the guys visiting is a poor attempt at convincing us to join his tour.

I sent to them an email regarding some of their claims as am considering joining them but never received a reply. Would I try them? Nop.

I personally prefer the "go at it alone" approach of other agencies.


International Dating Insights3 months ago
About what DC really is, look to where the money flows. You know the price of the tours and you see how many men attend each tour. If Mark seems like a counselor to you, then he has presented himself to you as the expert on international dating and thus you (and others) believe he can solve your problems, to find a loving relationship. Mark is a promoter and salesman whose father was / is a pastor.

The 7-hour lecture in the form of videos, which you watch at home before the tour.

About Anna Davis, try to remember that if you have not met her in person, then you only see her as she is in front of the camera in front of what will be thousands of viewers. As with everyone, her "real life" personality when she is comfortable can be very different. Same with Mark. His ability to conduct himself in front of the camera is impressive. He is obviously a very highly-skilled, well-trained presenter / promoter / salesman. About Anna's attire, remember Hollywood actors and actresses have clothing specifically for the part, whether it is their personal taste or not.

Your thoughts about Mark's promotion of their relationship is spot on. Again, if you can't personally verify something, you only have what Mark says, and it's not unreasonable to think that Mark knows that all too well.


This is a good point.

cheekykid3 months ago (edited)
Being on camera doesn't justify any act you play just because it is within the confines of a business venture. Also, and i want to stress this, it is very hard to hide your fundamental vibe all the time. Even if shes completely different in real life the fact she is how she is during recordings tells you something.
At the end it's all about how you want to come across.

Regardless of whether you are on camera or off camera, one has to recognize that in a business that deals with humans hearts when you have someone to represent you who is clearly "front of the house" and who finds it extremely difficult (for whatever reason) to smile in a convincing/genuine fashion then something is up. Mark can't see this?
Look at Marina Kuguk as a comparison, day and night difference. She clearly CAN smile in a touching/moving way that radiates a certain level of openness. Whether she fakes it entirely or not is another matter. At least she is convincing and conveys what needs to be conveyed in every aspect of life let alone in business where you want people to trust your world and motives.

Anna needs to start packing and Marina needs to replace her. You want a warm person in promotional videos of this nature or at least someone who acts convincingly as warm.


Neo Roman03 months ago
And to cheekykid I would say as someone who has been with Anna Davis off camera as well that you are more or less spot on about her personality and it does bother me to an extent too. She can be a cold fish, not necessarily unfriendly, but just not willing or able to express much emotion. But remember she is a slavic woman. There is a prevalence of flegmatic types in their culture. Not all of them are like this of course, you mention rightly Marina Kuguk, as a different, more extroverted type (although she has her issues as well, but that's another chapter...)


Tony Rome1 month ago
I have to agree with you. Anna lacks the personality and charm fit for the job. I think in part because of the age difference Mark most of the time time has to carry her.


cheekykid1 month ago (edited)
I would say not so much age difference but mindset. Anna is not "so young" anymore. It just makes Mark looks bad to run such a company with a phlegmatic personality not to mention the need to have her body visible all the time. In a business of this nature you would expect the bosses to be more careful with how they come across. First perception is for many reality. Don't confuse them.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 12:20 am

Wow. Apparently Mark now has many documented success stories on his site, with videos and photos of the happy couples. Take a look below. Some of these brides are even hotter than his wife Anna! Wow. Maybe Steve will be featured on these pages someday.

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimonials/dream-life-stories/index.php

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimonials/quest-stories/index.php

Here is a panel discussion of married couples from DC at the DC Christmas Reunion Event. All the DC wives on the panel are hot. Don't they make you guys envious? lol

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 12:40 am

Wow check this out. This is an elite secret page on DC called "the inner circle". Nice choice of words. Apparently Mark is trying to emulate the inner circle concept of secret societies such as the Illuminati and Freemasons. lol. Great marketing technique. This makes DC almost like a cult with a guru now. Mark also calls his group "the tribe" which sounds cliquish. If it is cult-like then there is some brainwashing perhaps, that may be why Steve Neese seems hypnotized and brainwashed by all this. lol But hey, as long as couples and marriages are resulting from these DC tours, that's what ultimately counts, and that's what will draw more clients.

http://dreamconnections.com/inner-circle/index.php

Btw check out this public presentation by Mark Davis and his wife Anna at the Limitless Man Summit, a men's conference. It's very good and Mark is a talented public speaker. But as you can see, his wife has put on weight, probably due to the toxic unhealthy food and lifestyle in America.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Zambales » December 18th, 2016, 12:46 am

Winston wrote:Here is a panel discussion of married couples from DC at the DC Christmas Reunion Event. All the DC wives on the panel are hot. Don't they make you guys envious? lol


Not really Winston. None of them are above 7/10 in the looks department. Furthermore, meeting foreign women of this calibre can be done for the price of a flight + accommodation.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 979
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 12:52 am

Zambales wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is a panel discussion of married couples from DC at the DC Christmas Reunion Event. All the DC wives on the panel are hot. Don't they make you guys envious? lol


Not really Winston. None of them are above 7/10 in the looks department. Furthermore, meeting foreign women of this calibre can be done for the price of a flight + accommodation.


Well 7 out of 10 is above average and good enough for most western men. As long as they are attractive and have chemistry with you and loves you, that's what counts. If they are happy, then us lonely single men will be envious. The feeling of being happily in love is unbeatable. Most of us have experienced it, but it doesn't always last because some guys are unlucky in love in that even when they meet their soulmate who loves them back, she changes her mind suddenly for no reason, simply because it's not meant to be. Or some guys repel women for some reason that may be intangible and uncontrollable.

I would certainly be happy with such women. Some of them have symmetrical proportionate faces that look model like. As long as they are lovely and feminine, that's what counts in the looks department.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 1:17 am

I don't understand something. Why does Mark host tours to Thailand but not the Philippines? According to the expat community, Thailand is good as a sex tourist destination but not for finding a wife, because Thai women tend to be disloyal and not as sweet or affectionate as Filipinas. So the Philippines is a better destination if you are seeking a true loyal marriage minded girlfriend or wife who is sweet and affectionate. In fact, statistics show that Filipina-American marriages have a much higher success rate than Thai-American marriages. So why would't Mark host DC tours in the Philippines instead, as it would be the more logical choice?

Mark, any explanations?

Also Mark, why do you want this thread deleted? Sure there are some criticisms in it, but there are a lot of positive comments about you too. It's a good mix and well balanced. What's wrong with that? And why do you act antagonistic toward me? I did nothing wrong or immoral.

http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/thailand/index.php

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 1:41 am

Wow check this out. The Better Business Bureau website has a page on DC with 100 percent positive reviews. Amazing. How can that be? Mark must be one of a kind. lol

https://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/online-travel-agency/dream-connections-international-in-las-vegas-nv-90036766/reviews-and-complaints

However, the BBB's ethics are questionable. I heard that if you pay them, they will give you a BBB accredited plaque to display in your office and will make sure that all your reviews are positive. I've seen scam companies with BBB plaques in their office too. So their ethics are questionable and they are not a government agency that goes "by the book". So I am not sure how much to trust the BBB.

Btw, I figured out now why Mark is annoyed by this thread and wants it removed and sees it as a thorn in his side. If you Google "Dream Connections" or "Mark Davis Dream Connections", this forum thread comes up on the first page of results, right under Mark's main site and YouTube and Facebook pages. So anyone who Googles "Dream Connections" will see this thread immediately. Try it and see.

However, there are many positive comments about DC in this thread, so I don't know why he treats it as a thorn in his side. Maybe Mark only accepts pages that are 100 positive about him.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Daddy Wu » December 18th, 2016, 1:51 am

Winston wrote:Why McDonald's? I'm a vegetarian. All I could eat there are french fries. lol



Winston! Son!

You eat too much french fries! No good!

You used to be cute young boy. Now you are 肥仔! Such disgrace!

From now on, no more McDonald's!

From,
Daddy Wu
User avatar
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: December 17th, 2016, 5:56 am

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Zambales » December 18th, 2016, 2:13 am

Winston wrote:
Well 7 out of 10 is above average and good enough for most western men. As long as they are attractive and have chemistry with you and loves you, that's what counts.


Absolutely!

Winston wrote:If they are happy, then us lonely single men will be envious.


Personally I'm not envious because I know I can find a 7/10 or higher in somewhere like the Philippines. I say good luck to them, although I do think they're paying far too much for a service I would describe as a gamble.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 979
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Rock » December 18th, 2016, 2:56 am

Winston wrote:Wow check this out. This is an elite secret page on DC called "the inner circle". Nice choice of words. Apparently Mark is trying to emulate the inner circle concept of secret societies such as the Illuminati and Freemasons. lol. Great marketing technique. This makes DC almost like a cult with a guru now. Mark also calls his group "the tribe" which sounds cliquish. If it is cult-like then there is some brainwashing perhaps, that may be why Steve Neese seems hypnotized and brainwashed by all this. lol But hey, as long as couples and marriages are resulting from these DC tours, that's what ultimately counts, and that's what will draw more clients.

http://dreamconnections.com/inner-circle/index.php

Btw check out this public presentation by Mark Davis and his wife Anna at the Limitless Man Summit, a men's conference. It's very good and Mark is a talented public speaker. But as you can see, his wife has put on weight, probably due to the toxic unhealthy food and lifestyle in America.



Wow, Anna is sexier now that she's put on some curves ;) I bet she would be even more attractive if she straightened her hair.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Rock » December 18th, 2016, 2:58 am

Winston wrote:Wow. Apparently Mark now has many documented success stories on his site, with videos and photos of the happy couples. Take a look below. Some of these brides are even hotter than his wife Anna! Wow. Maybe Steve will be featured on these pages someday.

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimonials/dream-life-stories/index.php

http://www.dreamconnections.com/testimonials/quest-stories/index.php

Here is a panel discussion of married couples from DC at the DC Christmas Reunion Event. All the DC wives on the panel are hot. Don't they make you guys envious? lol



Wow, those 2 girls with the younger American guys are stunning, especially the one with the black guy. But the guys are quite attractive themselves too. So perhaps going to Ukraine just enabled to realize their full potential in terms of finding a wife, something which sounds difficult to impossible these days for so many decent guys back in the States.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 4:36 am

Eurobrat,
You say that Mark Davis' promotions and personality is fake. Well yes and no. Here is my analysis of his personality and authenticity.

1. Sure Mark is going to try to put up a positive personality and image. Any business has to do so. And his personality is very American, so he believes in being positive too. But that doesn't mean he can put up an act or fake mask all day. No one can. If you put up an act, you can only maintain it for so long. Yet Mark is able to act positive and enthusiastic for hours at a time. He may have some down time or gloomy mood swings, but he probably stays out of public light during those times. But if Mark can maintain a certain personality for hours at a time, or even days, then it's probably a part of his REAL personality. Otherwise, he could not maintain it. You can only put up an act for so long.

Even the greatest actors cannot put up an act for very long. In fact, when they play their parts, they usually put their REAL selves into the part too. That's why the best actors are very authentic and do not look like they are acting. For instance, when Tom Hanks plays a role or character in a movie, he does not look like he's acting. He looks very genuine. That's because he is able to put his REAL self into the role. Thus making it very authentic. If an actor acted fake then he or she would not be a good actor. Real good actors make their roles genuine by putting their true selves into it. They become their character, so to speak.

2. Some of this is relative and subjective, and based on your frame of reference. For example, if you are a negative and cynical person, you will view Mark's positive personality as fake and inauthentic, because it differs so much from yours and from what you consider realistic. But if you are a naturally positive and optimistic person, then you will see Mark's personality as more authentic, because it is more in line with your personality. We tend to see people who are similar to ourselves as being more "authentic". So it's a bit subjective.

Does that make sense?

Now, some scientists claim that some people are simply more hardwired to be positive and optimistic, while others are hardwired to be more negative and pessimistic. There is neurological evidence for this from brain chemicals like dopamine. And this has been publicized in science magazines like Scientific American. However, it's difficult to say whether these neurological differences are the CAUSE of the difference in attitude, or the RESULT of the difference in attitude. That's hard to say. If it's the latter, then there may be hope for free will after all. So it may be that you can choose to be positive. It's hard to say. One can cherry pick examples that fit both sides.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » December 18th, 2016, 8:59 am

Update:

Just to let you all know, me and steve talked on the phone and patched things up and came to an understanding. So all is good now.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25028
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby eurobrat » December 18th, 2016, 10:18 am

I would like to publicly apologise for stuff I have said Mark and his wife.

I didn't want to see them hurting my friends winston and steve, but in reality that's between them.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Voyager1 » December 18th, 2016, 5:35 pm


Steve @ 24:00
Last edited by Voyager1 on December 21st, 2016, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 688
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest