Obongo’s birth certificate confirmed fake

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Law enforcement investigation confirms what everyone with even an amoeba’s intelligence already knew - that Obongo is an illegal immigrant.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigator ... ion-image/
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Obongo’s birth certificate confirmed fake

Post by w.p.o. »

Streamlined it the day it was announced. Couldn't find it on RSBN but I found it on 'NewsNow' Fox10. Both Zullo and Gallups said on the 'Hagmann and Hagmann Report' that they were crunched for time. Otherwise, that press conference would've continued for another 3+ hours. Zullo was also on Freedom Friday (hosted by Carl Gallups) for the entire 2 hours discussing the phony document. Definitely be checking out the podcast on saturday (or sunday if not listed yet).
FutureHorizon
Freshman Poster

Post by FutureHorizon »

I think that's great. An illegal immigrant becomes president of a nation of (inborn) immigrants. I think he was more conducive to the times than for better or worse.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why didn't Donald Trump mention that it's a fake when it was brought up to him during the presidential campaign? Especially by Hillary and the media?

Also, how does Obama explain why his birth certificate took so many years to find? If he was born in the US, then it would have been easy to find right away right? Since the US is good at documenting stuff. So what's his excuse and explanation? How do Democrats explain that?

Did that stupid monkey president even do anything to help the black community during his presidency?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Why didn't Donald Trump mention that it's a fake when it was brought up to him during the presidential campaign? Especially by Hillary and the media?

Hitlery (besides obama himself admitting it in his own book), was the first "birther." Trump was the one who forced him to bring forth that fraudulent document. Trump also displayed a little deception of is own when he punked the media during a press conference. They tried to goad Trump into sticking to his guns about the birth certificate so they can add fuel to the 'he's not fit for office cause he's crazy for questioning the legitimacy of obama' fire. Instead, he pulled a sharp 90 degree on those chumps which left them baffled. The media figured they were played for suckers. As a matter of fact, as soon as Trump claimed obama was born here (in actuality he doesn't believe it for a second), the lamestream media immediately turned their cameras off! It took a while for Trump supporters to understand why he would "go back on his words," only to find out later on that he deliberately did this to punk the no-cred media (Unfortunately some Trump supporters - such as Winston - are still confused). Joe Arpaio would open for Trump every time he was in Arizona. I'm pretty sure he told Trump about some of their findings within the investigation. He knows that document is as phony as a 3 dollar bill drawn by crayon.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Also, how does Obama explain why his birth certificate took so many years to find? If he was born in the US, then it would have been easy to find right away right? Since the US is good at documenting stuff. So what's his excuse and explanation? How do Democrats explain that?
He did it to "quiet down the critics." The obvious conclusion to come to is that he doesn't have one (or if he does, he's trying to hide something monumental). His selective service card is also a fraud. His ss# is borrowed from an individual born in the 19th century! An honest person would bring forth a document in hand (not on the web) immediately. That's what a normal person who wants to prove their innocence would do....especially when someone offers you millions of dollars to your favorite charity. They also wouldn't sign an executive order banning the request of birth certificates. Btw, notice Trump never gave obummer that $10 million to him. Another instance that Trump is still not convinced that he was born in the states.

Hawaii is notorious for fabricating fraudulent documents. Zullo and the cold case posse spent 4+ years fabricating documents to see how it was done. They said it is disturbing to find out how easy it is.

Democrats can't explain anything. That's why they refer to personal attacks, name calling and false accusations. Ask them an honest direct question, they either go silent, try to change the subject or walk away. Evidence and facts are kryptonite to a dem. That's why they suck at debates.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote: Did that stupid monkey president even do anything to help the black community during his presidency?
:lol: :lol:

Go to love this. Winston at his best :lol:

Well obongo did do something for blacks. He gave more of them free food and lodging. Incarceration rates are up.

They also got more consumer goods free. After riots like Ferguson many black households got new appliances and clothing. Too bad Obama care didn't include free medication to cure them of monkey like behaviour; like free lead pills.

I wonder if he ever ate goat meat and Nsima in the white house :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a question. How do liberals explain why it took so many years to find obamas birth certificate? The US government is the best at record keeping right? So how did they explain it to the public?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 1:30 am
I have a question. How do liberals explain why it took so many years to find obamas birth certificate? The US government is the best at record keeping right? So how did they explain it to the public?
Because the Democrats were running out the clock on the Presidency. They didn't need the birth certificate to be real, they just needed to delay things long enough so that there would be another Democrat in the Oval Office to hand out pardons.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

or the dems know it is real, and just set up the rop to look bad. Withhold it just get a rise when there is no reason not to show it. then later, they can let the gop go on about it a bit, and on and on. Then the libs say , oh, here it is, told you the gop was just haters blah blah...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But what's the official excuse that Obama and the liberal media give to the public about why the birth certificate was so hard to find? US government agencies are very efficient at keeping records right? So how did they lose it, according to the official narrative? And why did Donald Trump pretend to agree that the birth certificate was real during the presidential debates?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Glenn Beck exposing Obama's lies about his fraudulent history. It's pretty funny and witty.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another video on the subject:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
December 20th, 2016, 7:13 am
Winston wrote: Did that stupid monkey president even do anything to help the black community during his presidency?
:lol: :lol:

Go to love this. Winston at his best :lol:

Well obongo did do something for blacks. He gave more of them free food and lodging. Incarceration rates are up.

They also got more consumer goods free. After riots like Ferguson many black households got new appliances and clothing. Too bad Obama care didn't include free medication to cure them of monkey like behaviour; like free lead pills.

I wonder if he ever ate goat meat and Nsima in the white house :lol:
What ever happened to this guy ? did the Zionist put a hit on him for disrespect ?
Time to Hide!
exhamma
Freshman Poster

Post by exhamma »

Sadly its a fake.

Although if it was real how much do you think it would go for out of interest ?