Update on current members

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Re: Update on current members

Post by Mike1488 »

Serbia

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

chanta76 wrote:Blackknight?

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Good for you black knight if you been traveling around. I think your that black guy with the cap in the group picture.

However your hands look really white approaching that girl seated at the table but who knows.

You been ban before and its looks to me your doing your thing. So why post here?
You seem to know how to travel and maybe pick up girls.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

So?

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Few more pictures from Korea

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

@You guys want to know where I'm at right now. I left Tucson this morning on the Greyhound bus, heading to El Paso as I am returning to Guanajuato tomorrow. Normally I didn't go to Arizona whenever I returned to the U.S. of Gay from Mexico, but I wanted to catch up with a friend who graduated from UTEP and now is getting his masters degree in Tucson. And most recently, he invited me to celebrate his birthday with him in Phoenix. So I did a loop trip around New Mexico and Arizona. When I re entered America from Mexico last month, you may remember that I went to Arizona for a few days. Then I went to New Mexico (to Los Alamos to be exact) for Thanksgiving and to play in a concert. And then went back to Arizona to celebrate my friend's birthday.

Unfortunately I was forced to drive in Los Alamos multiple times. Not my cup of tea. I'm so glad I got out of that bland California-like hell hole. In most places in the U.S. of Gay, you need a car. But it's especially the case in Phoenix, Tucson, and Southern California. There's less public transportation in those places from what I saw. Car culture is very big in Phoenix, and no wonder they're building more freeways instead of making public transportation more extensive. The metropolitan area is very sprawling.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Los Hellamos, New Mexico. But I am heading out tomorrow or Monday, first to Albuquerque, then to Tucson and Phoenix. And on the 19th I'm heading back to Mexico. My stay here in the U.S. of Gay is lasting a little over a month, but my future stays will be less than that, like maybe a week. And I would NEVER go to Los Hellamos anymore; that town sucks my soul like overnight.
You do not recommend me to visit Los Alamos anymore? How come it sucks, mate?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Currently in Tbilisi, Georgia sitting in my condo.
Tomorrow I fly out to Sweden to be with family (at 4 in the f'n morning...). We'll see where I go from there, I may stay a while, my mother is sick so...yeah, family first.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

My wife and I are going to move this week to Zona Rosa, near Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, Mexico's financial district.

The man who is going to rent us the new apartment, also has another apartment who rents it to foreigner backpackers and temporary residents. For you that visit Mexico, I can recommend you this guy, and the advantage is although he is Mexican, he speaks English, so communication should not be an issue, but most importantly, he is a pretty formal and ethical man in his term agreements, not to mention the area I will move, there are many foreigners that live there and it is centric the area, not to mention many girls to meet here both Mexican and foreigners, pals.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

gravity25x wrote:Currently in Tbilisi, Georgia sitting in my condo.
Tomorrow I fly out to Sweden to be with family (at 4 in the f'n morning...). We'll see where I go from there, I may stay a while, my mother is sick so...yeah, family first.
When did you move to Georgia? How is it?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

eurobrat wrote:
gravity25x wrote:Currently in Tbilisi, Georgia sitting in my condo.
When did you move to Georgia? How is it?
It's awesome. More because it has potential than what I've gotten out of it to date.

I came here and bought a condo in February 2016. For now, Georgia is kind of my "Plan B", I read a lot of newsletters from that guy that writes the "Sovereign Man" blog, decent stuff, but after a while it gets repetitive. At some point in the future, it may become something more for me. In 10 years 20-something girls will speak English very well (the 12 year olds that speak English now will have grown up), it would be a dating paradise for a decade or so after that, but then I'm sure westerns will destroy it with their horrible dating practices/bad morals.

There's also something magical about these girls. I was in a store and asked for help. The mid-20s girl that I talked to had really bad English, but eventually she found me what I was looking for (more through process of elimination than anything else). I thanked her and as she walked away she touched my shoulder with her hand, ever so lightly and in a way only a real woman could (she was flirting, obviously). I literally felt like I was in love. It was the weirdest thing, she made me feel totally fulfilled and happy, with just a brush of her hand that was so light that I didn't notice it until she was already several feet away. When I say magic I don't literally mean some sort of spiritual thing, I just think that ALL women were probably designed to make us feel like that, but feminism/other bullshit changes them and keeps them from being able to do that to us. Russian, polish, and american women have all done similar things to me to flirt with me, and the results were what you would expect, it was flattering, but that was all. I don't claim to be able to explain it, I just know what happened...

Women are very feminine here, and they have the same issue that Russia has, more women than men. A lot of the girls are petite, short, thin, and overall just nice to look at; they have white facial structures but almost all the benefits of asian girls (very small, cute, very nice skin, perky boobs). I've noticed a lot of old (50-60) women that actually look very nice (for their age). Obviously I say that not because I'm interested in a woman that old, but because it bodes well for a long marriage. (I'd prefer not to be married to an ogre, even in my old age.) The one thing this place isn't good for is dating/casual sex. Even a few years ago, it wasn't socially acceptable to date here; and women are still expected to be virgins when they marry. They are becoming a bit more liberalized, but the old ways still remain. A man was murdered for sleeping with his neighbor's wife about 6 months ago. The guy who got murdered was a neighbor to my friend (who is georgian, but speaks good English). I like to stress that this isn't a place for pump-and-dump. Partly because all of her adult male relatives will be looking for you after that, to do you serious physical harm (so it's best if you leave the country), and partly because I don't want this place spoiled for foreigners looking for a good wife (not a lot of places like that left).

The one thing that really sucks. Is that I've learned some decent Russian, but I can't use it for girls my age here. Georgia made a bit of a dumb decision in 1991. After the USSR collapsed, they declared independence and more or less banned Russian language instruction from schools here. But they were dumb enough not to replace it with English (or if they did, it wasn't effective AT ALL). It wasn't until Sakaashvili became president that they instituted effective English language instruction. I've had real conversations with little kids 12 years old or younger, and they have English as good or better than a Swede/Dane; but that is because they went to school after Sakaashvili's reforms. But, as I was saying, what sucks is the generation that is within my dating range doesn't speak either English or Russian. The older generation (35+) speaks Russian, which means you can get around with just Russian (don't bother coming here if you can't speak Russian or Georgian), but that's all you can do, get around and do your business. Georgian is hard to learn, and only ~5 million people speak it...it doesn't seem worth the effort to me...in the end I may, if I don't end up in the Philippines...these women are something unique.

Economically Georgians are still very poor. Everything is still cheap here (except gas, it is the same price as in the US, about 3 dollars a gallon). Apartments are dirt cheap. If you have some spare cash $10,000-$20,000 you could prospect here, if you think the prices will rise.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks for the Georgia info. It's been on my radar for a while -- stay as long as you want with no visa issues, dirt cheap, easy winters by European standards, seem to love Americans.

Have you been to Batumi? Looks like you can get condos there in new buildings a few meters from the beach for $17-18K built out. The city was going gangbusters during Saakashvilli's run, and Trump had licensed local builders to put up a Trump Tower. But that stalled, especially because of thee Ukraine clustermuck. Do you have a sense that Georgia is vibrant again in Tbilisi and Batumi?
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Currently back in Bellingham (gaaaaaaah), but headed back to Europe sometime in Summer/Fall. Current top contender is Poland, but it's not set in stone. I have a friend in Germany who keeps trying to get me to visit (I know Germany isn't 'happier abroad' territory, but I've always gotten along with Germans, and it would still be a step up from Washington). Might try to head back to Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia, as it remains cheap, but I can't do Summer there. I didn't love them the way some people did, but it's possible they are actually better than my experience, and that it was my fault for trying to pop my travel abroad cherry with them when I had never been out of the country (outside of a big group) before. I have definitely gotten better at it.

Georgia is an interesting idea. It's been middle-ish on my priorities list for awhile (not even particularly for the women -- although at this stage in my life, that is always a huge plus -- but because damn that place looks cool), but I figured it was something to stay away from as a novice traveler. I have slightly above 'special needs kid' proficiency in Russian, but zero Georgian, and it's one of the few nationalities I've never actually met before.

Basically, my destination will be the intersection of money to go + interest + opportunity. Don't have the money yet to commit to moving abroad 'permanently.' but I can at least get a small sense of what's out there.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

gsjackson wrote:Thanks for the Georgia info. It's been on my radar for a while -- stay as long as you want with no visa issues, dirt cheap, easy winters by European standards, seem to love Americans.

Have you been to Batumi? Looks like you can get condos there in new buildings a few meters from the beach for $17-18K built out. The city was going gangbusters during Saakashvilli's run, and Trump had licensed local builders to put up a Trump Tower. But that stalled, especially because of thee Ukraine clustermuck. Do you have a sense that Georgia is vibrant again in Tbilisi and Batumi?
At the moment these seems to be a certain amount of uncertainty in Georgia. I don't know how this new government (Georgian Dream party) will handle the country. They seem to be making stupid decisions. An example being: at the moment Georgians have access to very low-cost but very high-quality cars from Japan. The government will ban the import of these cars on january 1st, 2017. The price of used cars will double overnight once this happens. (Cars are cheap to buy from Japan because Japan has so many crazy regulations about how perfectly a car should operate, after about 5 years a car becomes "non-road-worthy" in japan, despite being totally fine.), so they are sold for crazy-low prices to other nations. You can buy a decent 2004 Honda Fit from Japan for $2,000. Whereas one from the US or europe costs $4000. Georgians are still VERY poor. The government isn't doing sh1t about that problem. But they feel it is within their right to regulate the sh1t out of an already impoverished population. They are idiots, basically. It doesn't affect me, but it's bad for Georgia, which will eventually affect me if they keep making dumb decisions like that.

Georgia has potential but they need a strong leader that doesn't give a f**k about popular opinion (like Sakaashvili). I'm not saying he was perfect, but he turned Georgia from an undeniable piece of trash into a serious contender in international business. Not many people could do that.

I wouldn't say it's vibrant at all, but it has so much potential... On the bright side, they have power 24 hours a day now (in tbilisi and batumi). As opposed to 20 years ago when electricity wasn't something they had...at all...according to a friend of mine who is Georgian and lived there during the 90s. He claims they used kerosene lamps for light back then. And Shevardnadze or however you spell his name, sold all Georgian-produced electricity to Armenia and Azerbaijan and pocketed the profits himself.

For now, I see Georgia as nothing more than a "Plan B" where I could go, if the 'religion of peace' ever gets out of hand in Europe, which is a real possibility in the next 5-10 years; there are almost no muslims in Georgia, and the population is extremely loyal to Orthodox Christianity, a sect of Christianity I don't believe in, but I find it useful because they don't particularly like Muslims. There is also the possibility that some sort of nazi regime may take over germany/Scandinavia, in which case I may find myself rather unwelcome in my own country... The greeks seem to think that was the whole reason merkel allowed the immigrants in in the first place, and I'm tempted to agree with them....
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Still in China with my partner of 10 years and our two children working at an international school, I'll probably be here another 5 years or till mid 2019 at the very minimum. Work is demanding though the rewards are considerable will a good salary that increases every year and a full set of benefits. I do get 18 weeks paid holidays a year though which I've used to go to the Philippines, HK, Germany and the UK this year.

In the future I'd like to relocate back to Southeast Asia, preferably Thailand if possible though good positions are hard to come by there. Singapore would be good too, an excellent place to raise two children.