MBTI Types In this Forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

MBTI Type?

INTJ
31%
INTP
17%
ENTJ
No votes
ENTP
3%
INFP
21%
INFJ
7%
ENFP
No votes
ENFJ
No votes
ISTP
3%
ISTJ
14%
ESTP
No votes
ESTJ
No votes
ISFP
3%
ISFJ
No votes
ESFP
No votes
ESFJ
No votes

Total votes: 29
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MBTI Types In this Forum?

Post by Tsar »

I'm also an INTJ.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

ISTP but occasionally test as J.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.
I'm INFJ, almost the same. I assume that most of us fall into this general area because:

1. America is for extroverts. "I" stands for introversion. Introversion is looked down upon and seen as a problem from childhood onward.
2. America is brainwashed. The "N" stands for Intuition. Somehow most of us knew there was something wrong, despite never being told so by our public schools or mainstream media or anyone else. With intuition you can figure out things without direct evidence. Once most of us went overseas, we figured it out very quickly.
3. America is for dumbasses. "T" stands for thinking. The absolute last thing that the typical American wants to do is think. Thinking is dangerous. You might find out your country isn't the greatest. You might have to deal with reality instead of living in the perfect utopia of freedom and prosperity you were taught you lived in. (I used T, since most of you seem to be INTJ)
4. America is about equality. I don't mean the good kind of equality (equality of opportunity). I mean the kind of equality where the mentally retarded kid in the class gets the same kind of medal as the genius valedictorian. The ability to judge an idiot from a genius isn't politically correct, and so it isn't valued by the government, schools, or by your fortune 500 employers. You'll likely be fired if you even bring it up. By the way, get back to work, obey, and don't think.

America is turning into a giant slave camp. Just like the original black slaves in America, when they found a smart one, they killed him. Smart slaves that survived knew not to draw attention to their intelligence. The slave owners were afraid of them because they might actually start to question what they were told about life and maybe even lead a rebellion against their masters.

I assume we didn't fit in in America because we are the opposite of what is held up as "ideal" and accepted in America.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

gravity25x wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:why are we all INTJ? Only 3 percent of the population is an INTJ. That means we all share similar ideas and hence why we all ended up here. My guess is our personality type, INTJ, is REALLY incompatible with western culture and how everyone is so shallow and fake.
I'm INFJ, almost the same. I assume that most of us fall into this general area because:

1. America is for extroverts. "I" stands for introversion. Introversion is looked down upon and seen as a problem from childhood onward.
2. America is brainwashed. The "N" stands for Intuition. Somehow most of us knew there was something wrong, despite never being told so by our public schools or mainstream media or anyone else. With intuition you can figure out things without direct evidence. Once most of us went overseas, we figured it out very quickly.
3. America is for dumbasses. "T" stands for thinking. The absolute last thing that the typical American wants to do is think. Thinking is dangerous. You might find out your country isn't the greatest. You might have to deal with reality instead of living in the perfect utopia of freedom and prosperity you were taught you lived in. (I used T, since most of you seem to be INTJ)
4. America is about equality. I don't mean the good kind of equality (equality of opportunity). I mean the kind of equality where the mentally retarded kid in the class gets the same kind of medal as the genius valedictorian. The ability to judge an idiot from a genius isn't politically correct, and so it isn't valued by the government, schools, or by your fortune 500 employers. You'll likely be fired if you even bring it up. By the way, get back to work, obey, and don't think.

America is turning into a giant slave camp. Just like the original black slaves in America, when they found a smart one, they killed him. Smart slaves that survived knew not to draw attention to their intelligence. The slave owners were afraid of them because they might actually start to question what they were told about life and maybe even lead a rebellion against their masters.

I assume we didn't fit in in America because we are the opposite of what is held up as "ideal" and accepted in America.
America is far more than just a slave camp. It is a country where people are brainwashed from birth. Brainwashed into all kinds of unnatural, unhealthy ideas and behaviors. America is literally like an insane asylum. That is why non-Americans think of Americans as crazy.

America just feels like a completely fake country. The people are fake, the food is fake, everything is f***ing fake. The only way most people can stay sane in America is by taking anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs. That is how sick America is.

Check out Black Mirror season 3, episode 1. That episode really shows how FAKE America is.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I dont know mate but if some jew says i am INTJ or Ignorant Nazi Trash or whatever, i take it with a grain of salt. I am very much my own man and when people say i am not typical anything and they cant place me, i dont worry about it. If jews say i must be one way, it is better to be the opposite way. All these tests are written by jews. I have no intention of being herded where they want me to go, to slaughter. I intend to be the last Free White Man if necessary.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

:wink:
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I'm INFP - borderline INTP, I've heard that there are a lot of people with this personality type in Myanmar and Nepal. I gel quite well in Argentina, which I think is a very ENFP country. The people I have the hardest time with are usually ESTJ that I've encountered in the Western world, especially as managers, and endless ISTJ types that I encountered in middle-class Asia.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

INFJ but very little preference between J and P. That makes me very accepting of people with different mindsets.

I have two modes - NiTi and SeFe. NiTi is for work and SeFe for play.

I struggle in IT because NF types tend to be better talkers than coders. Thinking is my 3rd function and it's hard work. INTJ's tend to be more natural developers, and ISTJ's are like machines in their ability to graft away at boring repetitive tasks all day. By contrast I am a terrible daydreamer but that's where my business ideas come from. Also I don't use logic to make decisions and it's impossible to explain how intuition arrives at a decision.

Yes ESTJ's plague my career as well as they're invariably the managers (company directors tend to be EN** types). ESTJ girls I've dated have hated my guts lol.

INTJ and INFJ are actually very different - INTJ's use logic to make decisions, INFJ's use feelings.

If anyone wants a wife, look for ISFJ's. I also got on well with ENTJ's and ENTP's in China (there are many in Shenzhen!) as I had great, intelligent conversations with them but they can be hard work. You could be a kept man though as they are so successful in acquiring currency.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike42Night »

WWW.16Personalities.com
Has more through questions.
My results were a more believable INTP a Logician but 2 categories tactics and energy I am about 45-55%.
Thinking vs feeling ranges around 65%.
My introvertedness (is that a word?) is the highest at slightly over 70% but this I already knew and I have been telling people for years I'm around 80%/20% introvert/extravert but this has changed due to being in a more extroverted culture "Brazil" and having to depend more on others while learning Portuguese.
I am quite critical about tests like these and feel it's Astrology for 21st Century and people often rate higher what they feel are desirable traits.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

To really understand the test, study cogintive functions
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

INTJ checking in from Europe.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think I was an ENTJ on one test, and maybe the T changed to the other one on the other test I took. I'm not sure which letter it was. I'm barely an E on the test.

It may also be the case that no serious research has been done that shows these personality types really have any validity. I heard a psychology speculatively suggest that was the case. But it's hard to know if no research has been done. And I just don't feel like opening Google Scholar right now to see if I can find any research on the topic.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
America
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am ISTJ which is the so-called law, justice, and rule enforcing archetype.