America future?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

America future?

Post by chanta76 »

Ok...in general feminism made American women horrible but yet you still hear about American couples or Americans getting married and starting a family. BUT...I think it's getting worst and harder.

You have the older generation that might have some traditional values and you might have some American girls that have traditional values but are usually taken already. But with the next generation it's just keeps getting worst. So how can America survive? Immigration is one route. Immigrants sometimes bring their traditional values but usually in one generation it's gone.

A society needs a basic social fabric for it to be functional. If that social fabric is gone..that society will not last. I would think the next generation or sooner will see the collapse of America.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America future?

Post by Cornfed »

chanta76 wrote:Ok...in general feminism made American women horrible but yet you still hear about American couples or Americans getting married and starting a family. BUT...I think it's getting worst and harder.

You have the older generation that might have some traditional values and you might have some American girls that have traditional values but are usually taken already. But with the next generation it's just keeps getting worst. So how can America survive? Immigration is one route. Immigrants sometimes bring their traditional values but usually in one generation it's gone.

A society needs a basic social fabric for it to be functional. If that social fabric is gone..that society will not last. I would think the next generation or sooner will see the collapse of America.
Should humanity survive, future historians may well say that America is already over.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

I'm shocked so many men are willing to be sexless celibate slaves for corporate America, but they keep working and the machine keeps running. I don't see any end to it, but that doesn't mean you have to stay onboard.

I'd kill myself if I was locked into that life. I'd rather be a surf bum or homeless.

I look at my friends with their repugnant wives, the only thing they could get, and they just keep working and paying the mortgage. Life goes on. Too many guys are perfectly content to slave away so they can buy consumer products and go home to something that looks like this:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

I'm shocked so many men are willing to be sexless celibate slaves for corporate America, but they keep working and the machine keeps running. I don't see any end to it, but that doesn't mean you have to stay onboard.

I'd kill myself if I was locked into that life. I'd rather be a surf bum or homeless.

I look at my friends with their repugnant wives, the only thing they could get, and they just keep working and paying the mortgage. Life goes on. Too many guys are perfectly content to slave away so they can buy consumer products and go home to something that looks like this:

Something that looks like that, you make an arrangement with her, go visit once every 2 weeks and stick your dick in her mouth then leave. You don't get tied down.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

Something that looks like that, you make an arrangement with her, go visit once every 2 weeks and stick your dick in her mouth then leave. You don't get tied down.

I seriously do not know how most of the men i know manage to get up every morning. I mean, wow. Total debt slaves, married to 300 lb bitch-hogs. I have no idea how they do it. When i was a younger man, i bounced around a lot, worked overseas in a dangerous, even foolhardy occupation, and "stable" men back in the USA tended to look down on me i suspect.
Now the roles are reversed i suspect. Im thankful i have the excellent young wife i have, and pretty much, when we meet American couples, the cheese monster wife looks daggers at my wife while the man is very quiet.
Consider that the future of the USA may change if the host desperately manages to shake off the parasites.

The so called Progressive Left is at rhe root of every major failure plaguing the US these days because it inflicts on the culture a diabolical parody of old liberalism. It is a cultural death cult and a mental illness. It has to be defeated either at the ballot box or by civil war. There is no other option.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

America will split up in the next 100 years with California, Oregon and Washington State (along with the City of Vancouver) seceding (along with Hawaii) and becoming something of a mega-rich pan Asian colony with heavy Chinese influences and money - it will be very different from the still largely white Mid West which will sink deeper and deeper into poverty and obesity.

In fact, places like Ohio, Kentucky, Montana etc - they will be as f***ed up as the Ukraine is, with lots of poor, hopeless white people - just like you see with the 'Poor Afrikaners' in places like Sasolburg.

The East Coast will be a hub of Anglo-European culture but a lot more multi-racial. Texas to Miami will become quasi-Hispanic nations - if they break away or not will all depend but the West Coast certainly will have broken away sometime in the next century as it culturally alienates itself from the rest of the country - it's doing that now.

The British knew about 'populate or perish' when it came to settling their colonies, and the facts are, there aren't enough white people in the world (who would consider living in the United States or cares about its future) to keep hold of what consists of the modern United States of America from breaking up.

How long will it take before Seattle, Portland and San Francisco become Asian-American majority cities? Vancouver should be there or thereabouts within the next 20-30 years - 44% of the city are of an Asian ethnicity.
JackJack
Freshman Poster

Post by JackJack »

Nailer wrote:
December 22nd, 2016, 8:20 am
Work ethics is an illusion. Ask yourself, what is the core of such ethos or reality of work ethics? If one does not 'own the production' or what is produced, why should there be work ethics within? Patriotism/Nationalism? Religious, spiritual duty? How is the 'employer', or society, or laws, whatever is around you, rewarding you, for you to be contributing to such blind loyalty in a form of 'work ethics'? You are more dispensable, as an employee, a spouse, a husband, a human, than the machinery itself. Only value in the perceived 'work ethics', and this is temporary, is to build or enhance aspects of the character within oneself; something to utilize for such end. Otherwise it is slavish to be bonded to 'work ethics'. The morale of those around you at work, or the fear that is driving them, or perhaps the want to climb the corporate ladder, would induce this contagious miasma to continent such futile servitude.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I imagine America's collapse will happen sooner like during this decade, I would be surprised if America made it past 2024.

It's true that I anecdotally know about a not too insignificant amount men and women who are still dating, getting married, or having families, and I'd say some of neither the men or women are necessarily the top "best" either. I don't know if it's because I live in a relatively smaller region of my state/country and the whole dating scene debacle is more of a major big region thing. It can also be because there are also more older people living here that are more likely to hold traditional values and it is providing some kind of "inertia" from the more extreme liberalism and leftism in places like Southern California and even more major cities in the South and Southeastern states.

You said that a sizeable population of women are taken, but remember that a lot of them are not going to be taken permanently.

I wonder if the dating scene is that bad in every area of the Western world especially America and it probably is getting worse overall, but I wonder if men on the internet are exaggerating the severity of the effects a tad. Which is more correct?
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

The first thing that is going to happen soon is a systemic collapse similar to what the Soviet Union went through. You are already seeing the American empire collapse inward when you consider the Afghanistan withdrawal (parallel to Soviet history). Now you are seeing the debacle in Ukraine, which is another American empire failure. The outer edges of the empire are folding in on itself. Up next in the future is Taiwan, which will end up going back to China. Many of the overseas bases will be forced to close. The financial situation is quite dire. 33 Trillion in National Debt....200 Trillion in unfunded liabilities. The FED is being forced to raise interest rates to try to hold off inflation, but it is failing. You already had 2 of the largest bank failures in American history...this year. They were backstopped by money printing by the FED. The whole thing is held together by a thread. Not to mention a large scale mass poisoning of the people leaving millions injured and hundreds of thousands dead. These are working age people who are no longer working. This is one of the reasons why so many employers are no longer able to find employees. The military now has a massive recruiting crisis - no one wants to join the Army, which is having the biggest crisis. Add in the insane woke nonsense and you have many parallels to the insanity that was going on during the Soviet times leading up to its collapse. The issue is Americans are not prepared at all for the collapse and are going to be cosmicly humbled. I think a lot of Americans are going to end up dying for a variety of reasons. There will be a massive brain drain of people leaving. Many illegals will end up leaving and going back home.

The future of America is going to be a depopulated brain drained deindustrialized shell. In a lot of places, it will probably resemble Brazil in that it is a heterogeneous society now. Crime will go through the roof. The rich will have private security....the poor will live in shantytowns. The new aristocracy in the southern states near the border will be the cartels. Drug use and suicide will likely be common place.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

@OutcastedPhilosopher How many rich people do you think there will be post-collapse in proportion to everyone else?

Are you prepared to the best of your ability yourself to survive?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

OutWest wrote:
December 22nd, 2016, 5:30 pm
[

The so called Progressive Left is at rhe root of every major failure plaguing the US these days because it inflicts on the culture a diabolical parody of old liberalism. It is a cultural death cult and a mental illness. It has to be defeated either at the ballot box or by civil war. There is no other option.
Death cult is right. Robert Kennedy, Jr is a tradional liberal, and the democratic party lunatics hate him more than they hate Trump. That tells you all you need to know.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

vlkmo wrote:
August 16th, 2023, 8:38 pm
@OutcastedPhilosopher How many rich people do you think there will be post-collapse in proportion to everyone else?

Are you prepared to the best of your ability yourself to survive?
No idea, but they will probably be able to survive at a higher rate than the majority. A lot of the rich know a collapse is coming and have prepared. So, many of them will weather the storm until a new equilibrium is reached.

I suppose so. A lot of survival will depend upon the person's psyche. I understand a collapse is coming and will accept it. Most people will be unable to accept it and kill themselves. A lot of this went on in the Soviet Union. A lot of this went on at the end of WW2 in certain countries including Germany.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I can't believe that there is such a thing as justice anymore. Sounds like a myth.