Has Feminism Made You Afraid?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Has Feminism Made You Afraid?

Post by Eric »

I was thinking about this. Has constant feminist propaganda made you afraid to even hit on/ approach women, or make sexual advances on women? I'm terrified to have sex with a woman, even though I know I could and nothing's stopping me. I'm terrified - because, in my head and I know this is irrational; I'm afraid I'll be crossing some boundary I shouldn't cross...like it's sacrosanct and I'll get even legal trouble or something. I hate this. I've thought about this.... and it seems to me the only thing that could've put that there - was feminism. Fear of 'harassing' ...breaking a law, getting called out by someone next to you, getting ridiculed, getting locked up...etc., the list goes on. ....For even doing anything, how are guys not terrified to initiate sexually with a girl?

I mean, it really makes me mad. f***ing mad when I think about it - Like this, it's like I missed out.... all because of this stupid feminism.

What's the answer to this? How do you get over it, So that you can hit on women and not fear having sex with them...or even approaching them for God's sake. How many of you deal with this?
I know the fear's all in my mind, once I get it out. I'll be fine. Still I'm terrified of being called out, branded by someone or publically humiliated or whatever, just for hitting on a girl. It's like a witch hunt...it seems like.

Any answers?

I want to vomit this feminist bullshit out from me. Every last drop and iota. ..
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Feminism Made You Afraid?

Post by yick »

No.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The only thing I'd be afraid of is being with a slut. And any men that have sex with sluts should be afraid that they aren't good enough since the slut probably had better sex and f***ed bigger cocks and will be comparing you to them, not to mention sluts can give men cancer including prostate cancer and genital cancer through sex, and if a man gives a slut cunnilingus then he could get oral cancer or throat cancer, and the slut could have STDs like HIV/AIDS or Herpes (at least 25% of American females have Gential Herpes). 3% of the people in most white countries have HIV/AIDs. Other STDS are also common. And there are also super-STD strains out now.

More reasons to only marry a youthful virgin and have sex in marriage. Abstinence until marriage is the best protection, at least for me and everyone already knows the type of girl I will be marrying (Voyager1 is having a the biggest temper tantrum over it, which is the funniest thing that's ever happened on HappierAbroad). He thinks he offended me but it makes me think he's just ridiculous. LOL
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:I was thinking about this. Has constant feminist propaganda made you afraid to even hit on/ approach women, or make sexual advances on women? I'm terrified to have sex with a woman, even though I know I could and nothing's stopping me. I'm terrified - because, in my head and I know this is irrational; I'm afraid I'll be crossing some boundary I shouldn't cross...like it's sacrosanct and I'll get even legal trouble or something. I hate this. I've thought about this.... and it seems to me the only thing that could've put that there - was feminism. Fear of 'harassing' ...breaking a law, getting called out by someone next to you, getting ridiculed, getting locked up...etc., the list goes on. ....For even doing anything, how are guys not terrified to initiate sexually with a girl?

I mean, it really makes me mad. f***ing mad when I think about it - Like this, it's like I missed out.... all because of this stupid feminism.

What's the answer to this? How do you get over it, So that you can hit on women and not fear having sex with them...or even approaching them for God's sake. How many of you deal with this?
I know the fear's all in my mind, once I get it out. I'll be fine. Still I'm terrified of being called out, branded by someone or publically humiliated or whatever, just for hitting on a girl. It's like a witch hunt...it seems like.

Any answers?

I want to vomit this feminist bullshit out from me. Every last drop and iota. ..
That's why i keep telling you guys, you have to do p4p for a while, so you can aquire some experience and loosen up. It's not a one or the other deal, it doesn't mean you won't date regular girls. Feminism is what makes you think p4p is below you etc, i used to buy into it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's not a bad idea, droid.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

This became a problem because of monogamy...which feminism support heavily....Polygamy is the true nature of a man but not f**cked up like muslims where women have no choice...but in a more beautiful way how Indian gods did :)

When you can marry 5-6 wifes and still look around for another wife...its a win win for all of them as you provide them with security, home and you get the love of many women.

Everything is reverse..I support Polygamy...everyone wins...

My take on how to beat the femiNazi is to never marry a women...marry many...because then your wife will have less power over you, will manipulate you less, divorce is unlikely...even is she leaves you will still be happy...

Feminism only works when you have One Girl in your life..when you have multiple...they compete against one another and neutralize themselves :D
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Not interested in Anglo women and even if I was I wouldn't approach one I didn't know. Nothing to do with being scared or getting rejected. More to do with giving them that ego boost and getting rudeness in return, therefore I think it's better to become more familiar with a woman and build up some kind of rapport before asking.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Eric wrote:I want to vomit this feminist bullshit out from me. Every last drop and iota. ..
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:
Eric wrote:I want to vomit this feminist bullshit out from me. Every last drop and iota. ..
Lol that's like when they pour sulfuric acid on sugar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDHwd9rG0s
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Eric wrote:I was thinking about this. Has constant feminist propaganda made you afraid to even hit on/ approach women, or make sexual advances on women?
Still I'm terrified of being called out, branded by someone or publically humiliated or whatever, just for hitting on a girl. It's like a witch hunt...it seems like.

Any answers?
In my case the answer was to move out of the Western society into Asia. I am living in Japan, my vacation I spend in Thailand and Philippines, Cambodia and Malaysia.

Might be, women are the same everywhere, but laws are not - in Asia as a man you are better protected than in USA or other pro-feminist countries.
Communication between men and women is much easier, nothing to worry about.

There is something true with the idea of 'Happier Abroad'.