What Use is Lingerie?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

What Use is Lingerie?

Post by MrMan »

I married a nice Indonesian virgin. I seem to recall, early on in our marriage that she asked me if I wanted her to wear lingerie. I told her there was no need for it, since I would just quickly remove it from her. I told her she looked better naked than wearing anything. Lingerie gets in the way of feeling a woman's skin, too.

But my wife is past 40 now. She still looks pretty. I married a woman who stays thin and has a good figure, especially considering all the children we have had together. I suppose some women who get chunky look better in sexy lingerie if it covers up bits and pieces, but my wife doesn't need it.

Recently, she said some things about not being able to be intimate as much since she is over 40 now. But we talked it out and she's taking care of me pretty good. I would probably take more, but she probably generally meets my bodily crabings well, and sometimes more here of late.

Still, thinking about those comments, I think some lingerie might be good. I got some lingerie for her online. It's not 'classy' stuff exactly. It looks nice, but it's crotchless and braless, that sort of thing. Anyway, I thought I'd experiment with it just to see if it could make her feel sexy and see what kind of effect that had on her.

How do women respond differently when wearing lingerie? I'd rather see skin and body parts, but does it help them feel more sexy, or whatever, and be more responsive?
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Re: What Use is Lingerie?

Post by Greetercb »

My Favorite Kind of Lingerie On The Lady is Nylon Stockings on Her Legs, Feet & Toes But It is Very sad That Nylons is out of Style since The Year 1994 & I Blame Then President Clinton,s Bunch for That One. Also I Blame The Fashion Designer who in The First Place Made The Ladies Nylons go Out of Style & replace that With Yucky Bare legs & Yucky Flip Flops. ( Who ever that Fashioner Designer Might be.)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The lingerie had the desired effect, suprisingly so. My wife came home, and I told her about a little present for her. She didn't want to open it because she had a headache and she'd had one all day long.

So she rests a bit. I thought, should I have her try on the lingerie? I figured I'd use it to squeeze out an extra day of activity before Mrs. Flow arrived. But if she has a headache, and since we'd done it the night before, I figured I wouldn't try to initiate. I wouldn't want to be cruel.

But after she rested a bit, she wanted to see the lingerie. I suggested she try it on. It was a crotchless get-up with straps on the thighs, all black. Really cheap,too, about 5 or 6 dollars, a body stocking thing.

When she was putting it on, she complained a bit about not getting her feet in. I helped her. I thought, she's complaining, so I didn't know if it would go anywhere.

She said, "This looks something a prostitute would wear", she said as she started to put it on.

Yada, yada, yada. The lingerie accomplished its purpose and I didn't even have to initiate.

I wonder how many times the lingerie button is going to work. If I bought a couple of outfits a month, it could wear out. I think I'll see how asking her to put the old one on works.

Women and clothes. Does anyone know something other than lingerie to use as a button to push to help a woman feel more sexy and feel a bit more 'inspired.'
Last edited by MrMan on January 11th, 2017, 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Thanks for the arousing story about your sexy little Indo wife.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

What use is lingerie? You might as well ask, what use is the gift-wrap on a present?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Lingerie, Underwear, Suits, Coats, Pants, Shirts are all Satanic...I know how this sounds...

You should only wear cloths that has LESS CUTS and stitchings...A Single Cloth wrapped around you is the best but due to satanic society it's not possible...All cloth must be Pure Cotton ONLY.

When she starts wearing Lingerie regularly, you will notice her behaviour change...The place near our private parts have MulaDhara Chakra...Satans are trying to close it by giving us undergarments...This Chakra is responsible for good life, harmony etc...

Everything that west does is Satanic...God is exact opposite of America.

I understand this totally sounds lunatic but go ahead anyways and tell your wife to wear Lingerie for few months continuously and see how she changes...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:Lingerie, Underwear, Suits, Coats, Pants, Shirts are all Satanic...I know how this sounds...

You should only wear cloths that has LESS CUTS and stitchings...A Single Cloth wrapped around you is the best but due to satanic society it's not possible...All cloth must be Pure Cotton ONLY.

When she starts wearing Lingerie regularly, you will notice her behaviour change...The place near our private parts have MulaDhara Chakra...Satans are trying to close it by giving us undergarments...This Chakra is responsible for good life, harmony etc...

I understand this totally sounds lunatic but go ahead anyways and tell your wife to wear Lingerie for few months continuously and see how she changes...
So now you are trying to warn people that you may be crazy, for thinking that cloth with stiches around one's crotch makes people Satanic? Not for believing aliens are secretly breeding or controlling people, or for thinking the 'AI' is behind the conspiracies, or for belief in any or all conspiracies?

And we are supposed to think that Satan has a plan to make people wear underpants? How about the idea that people who worship Hindu gods worship demons, or the idea that peopel who think they see aliens are, in many cases, actually seeing demons?

Anyway, I ordered crotchless lingerie in this case. The idea is for a woman to feel sexy without putting any encumbrances in the way. Cotton is a good healthy material, but it's a minor issue.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Lingerie, Underwear, Suits, Coats, Pants, Shirts are all Satanic...I know how this sounds...

So now you are trying to warn people that you may be crazy, for thinking that cloth with stiches around one's crotch makes people Satanic? Not for believing aliens are secretly breeding or controlling people, or for thinking the 'AI' is behind the conspiracies, or for belief in any or all conspiracies?

And we are supposed to think that Satan has a plan to make people wear underpants? How about the idea that people who worship Hindu gods worship demons, or the idea that peopel who think they see aliens are, in many cases, actually seeing demons?

Anyway, I ordered crotchless lingerie in this case. The idea is for a woman to feel sexy without putting any encumbrances in the way. Cotton is a good healthy material, but it's a minor issue.
:D :D Good Luck