"Tsar" banned himself

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

"Tsar" banned himself

Post by starchild5 »

He wrote me to post this...

Tsar accidentally banned himself so no longer has access to his account and will be unable to log-in to that account without Winston's help. So Tsar might be gone permanently from HappierAbroad.

Tsar sends his regards and he says "Don't think this is the last of me. This isn't a surrender, this isn't me throwing in the towel or raising a white flag, and this isn't me quitting HappierAbroad BUT I was planning to abandon this profile after previous flame wars. So Voyager1 can get his wish and have "Tsar" vanish but I will return anew and I won't use any "royal" words as my new username. I'll also take the advice some other members gave me and not post about how I want to marry a teen girl or my preferences in females. So keep guessing who I am and if I'm here."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Tsar" banned himself

Post by Adama »

Why is what someone else thinks so important to him? Especially a stranger on the internet. I hope he doesn't worry about things like this. If someone doesn't like your opinion, so what. Let them have theirs and you have yours. Your job is not to convince anyone that you are right about anything. But that also means you must stop seeking the approval of others for certain things, because many times you will get opposition. Too much drama to be posting all this.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:Why is what someone else thinks so important to him? Especially a stranger on the internet. I hope he doesn't worry about things like this. If someone doesn't like your opinion, so what. Let them have theirs and you have yours. Your job is not to convince anyone that you are right about anything. But that also means you must stop seeking the approval of others for certain things, because many times you will get opposition. Too much drama to be posting all this.
+1
What an idiot, kind of a disappointment. He let V1 troll him out, so weak.

Tsar sends his regards and he says "Don't think this is the last of me.
Of course not haha, yet another dear john letter in this forum, completely meaningless :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Adama wrote:Why is what someone else thinks so important to him? Especially a stranger on the internet. I hope he doesn't worry about things like this. If someone doesn't like your opinion, so what. Let them have theirs and you have yours. Your job is not to convince anyone that you are right about anything. But that also means you must stop seeking the approval of others for certain things, because many times you will get opposition. Too much drama to be posting all this.
someone not liking a post can have consequences. Those of us males who are awake are all being watched. Step on too many toes with a comment and a poster had better be ready for a fight or an innocuous meeting full of either veiled or not so veiled threats. Then you had either better be really fcking strong, have powerful allies to watch your back, find some or know how to RUN!
Invictus
Freshman Poster

Post by Invictus »

Delete
Last edited by Invictus on February 16th, 2017, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What a bunch of useless drama. How petty...
Don't people have more to do with their time?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I saw that Tsar's profile was inactive, so I reactivated it. If you are reading this Tsar, you should be able to log back in now. Assuming your password is the same of course. Did you change it?

Since this is a sensitive topic, I won't mind if Tsar comes back and creates a different username and doesn't let anyone know he used to be Tsar here before. So Tsar, if you wish to return and create another account and reinvent yourself, feel free.

Either way, please don't talk about wanting teen girls here. That is sort of crossing the line and a gray area in legality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:I saw that Tsar's profile was inactive, so I reactivated it. If you are reading this Tsar, you should be able to log back in now. Assuming your password is the same of course. Did you change it?

Since this is a sensitive topic, I won't mind if Tsar comes back and creates a different username and doesn't let anyone know he used to be Tsar here before. So Tsar, if you wish to return and create another account and reinvent yourself, feel free.

Either way, please don't talk about wanting teen girls here. That is sort of crossing the line and a gray area in legality.
Starchild told me I could log-in again.

In my absence I found another corner of the internet I can talk much freely with no real drama. I created my first twitter account and at first it was just something I did to post controversial things, White Pride and Nationalism, my views on national events, calling out senators, and even sometimes if the topic came up talk about what I'd like in a girl (slightly toned down) and in the past two weeks I've gotten a decent following that continues to rise (despite Twitter banning some of my followers). That has become my main social spot on the internet with zero drama. I didn't expect it to take off so well. It was just to post controversial things to start with but since then I have amassed 50 followers (although 10 were banned). The more followers I have, it seems the more followers I get. Some of the topics are similar to what would be discussed on HappierAbroad. I'm not posting that link or even sharing it with anyone I know online or in real life because it's so controversial I'd even lose my family relationships if they read what I was posting there.

I won't talk about wanting teen girls anymore (on HappierAbroad). I know most people are more "modern" and someone who I won't name is so blue-pilled, so I'll respect their wishes. Anyone that is interested in my opinion on teen girls, in the next day or two you'll see a twitter link in my signature for a Twitter account for that topic. Just so everyone knows, Twitter has a Block Feature so anyone Trolling or saying "pedo" will be Blocked from seeing both my Twitter Page and My Twitters anywhere on Twitter. That statement is directed at someone, and I assume that someone knows who they are...the one who called me a "pedo" which is why I was so enraged that I accidentally banned myself. But overall, things worked out since I discovered the "joy of Twitter" where I can be as controversial as I like 8)

I will be making one last post on this account on someone's thread not about wanting a teen girl but replying to what an Asian poster said about a girl he was talking to and what she engaged in...

Since this account is more than 4.5 years old I'm keeping it now mainly for my Private Messages over the years.

I will take your advice and reinvent myself with a new username.

I am going to be traveling this summer and I'll post the trip report under my new secret username.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I missed you Tsar.... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
If you ever come back again, please don't talk about your desire or plan to date, underaged girls again. Please keep that to yourself. We should just have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy on that. Otherwise it causes too much disruption and hate and illegality as well. Furthermore, you and Voyager1 and Yick should have a "no contact" status where you do not talk to each other or reply to each other here.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

So did he return with tales of his travels? :?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:44 am
He's probably in a third world prison right now for soliciting minors
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

HouseMD wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:49 am
HappyGuy wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 11:44 am
He's probably in a third world prison right now for soliciting minors
MZ posted a short update about Tsar sometime ago in some discussion thread.

I will guess that Tsar was not a popular or well liked member of the forum?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I liked him and some other people did, although he was a fairly sad case in some ways.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Light wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I liked him and some other people did, although he was a fairly sad case in some ways.
I stick with reading the Latest 100 Topics so I haven't read much of anything he posted. I'm interested to know what exactly made him a sad case.