Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by MrMan »

I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.

I wanted to see if there was any tolerance for such an idea on this forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Valuing Women as Fellow Human Beings

Post by droid »

MrMan wrote:I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.
This is all nice and all, absolutely agree.
But it goes both ways, some of them should learn how to treat men as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think of women as more complicated cats. They need to be fed and like toys. I don't expect their unflinching loyalty. Human has no meaning to me. I don't even relate to men has "human".

What do you mean by tolerance? No one's stopping you from posting. And if you want to treat women however you want go right ahead. A man can also pet a crocodile if he wants to.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I appreciate they have boobs and a fanny. If it wasnt for that men would probably hunt them like vermin :lol:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

droid wrote:
MrMan wrote:I thought I'd start a thread on the importance of appreciating and valuing women as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings.
This is all nice and all, absolutely agree.
But it goes both ways, some of them should learn how to treat men as fellow human beings with real thoughts and feelings

I'm agreeing with you, finally. We agree on something. I'm thinking the exact same thing as you. Ever since I was little - and I wasn't exposed to misogyny yet - I noticed ... how disgustingly selfish, and self absorbed women's behavior was and seemed to be, this may be because I'm a man coming from a males perspective, but I doubt it. Men are selfish in different ways...but it really, Really stands out with women. I think this is because society allows it, it even prompts it up and flourishes it.
Whereas with males, men sexuality is so feared and hated that if you even bat an eyelid, you are in trouble...you are a "bad" guy, out of control, a predator. I think society creates misogyny actually in men.
I can't see how it wouldn't. ..
How misogynistic of me, right? Remember...these were views and feelings I had as a young boy before I was even exposed to the world at large, and relatively pure in mind and heart.

In times long ago men had the upper hand, in everything. This behavior wasn't tolerated so much and ours REALLY was. Men are repressed in all ways now. It's fuckin sad how did this happen? How did a stronger sex by nature...let a weaker sex dominate everything and control us. What the honest shit? ....that's not natural even. Why would men let that happen. It's not just feminism, it's in the East too, all over. I think this is society basically that does this. Society feminizes men and protects women with a safety net.

Women are incredibly selfish. Everything's about them...them..them. That's a key to a woman. Just realize it. They just want attention, and lots of it. I think I also grew up hating females because I was taught myself never to have any needs; all my needs were actively denied and I was selfless -I was taught that "needs are bad"; I should be needless and support and people please others. So when I got out into the world and saw this behavior...the majority of which I saw in females, I was naturally extremely put off & disgusted. Realizing now; that all people have needs (including myself) has made me happier and has taken much of my hate and confusion away. It's also helped me in big part to understand women.
It is nearly impossible to find a woman without needs.

Women really should focus more on treating men with respect, not as dogs or pigs or animals....but as men; humans with needs also. They should also focus on trying to meet some of our needs at least some of the time.

When pigs fly out of my ass right?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Women mess and jam up everything for a Man. If you are a man...you can't just walk outside and have a normal day, enjoy a nice stroll outside to ponder nature, or to just think clearly. Up pops a woman in your field of view, then everything's wrecked. They are impossible to ignore... biology takes precedent, screws up your brain, I've tried it. It's miserable.

If God just took away woman for one day on this Earth, man would get to experience peace for One day. He would know what peace was like. This is why men escape into nature. Or why Muslims segregate society (which I think is smarter).
Of course Muslims are derided in this back-assward world. The only society that remotely still makes sense.

Roosh had a great article - this guy has a lot of great insights. He said... women are naturally slaves; they rebel and always get at the chance to be superior to men, because they know that they are slaves and they are weaker.

This makes sense. It even says it in the bible. In Genesis, that this is woman's inner nature.
Sorry, it just makes sense. You sort of have to be "misogynistic"...does that word even have a meaning anymore, to be a man in life.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Why are you stating the obvious as if it is remarkable?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adam lived in Eden. Then he stupidly exchanged a rib for a woman. He lost paradise and got someone who didnt even do what god said, lusted after forbidden fruit, listened to serpents and now jews, and nagged him into taking a bite of forbidden fruit.

Heifers are to be seen in this light. Never listen to their advice and are to be kept under control as they are prone to lead you to disaster. Women have broken far more men then they have ever made.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I fell for all the feminist $hit being spoon fed to me by our rulers and then I wised up by researching the stats, what tipped me off about women not really being there mentally even though the mainstream claims they are superior intellectually to men was how few were awake and had awakened to the fact a group of men have enacted a plot to enslave and own everything.

There are good women out there but most are just selfish narrow minded pigs even worse than most men, Most women are plain stupid, shallow bitches.....
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Moretorque wrote:There are good women out there but most are just selfish narrow minded pigs even worse than most men, Most women are plain stupid, shallow bitches.....
I'd say a double-digit number of single women are, perhaps between 20 and 70%, and that together with immigration and obesity is enough to skew the dating market badly. There are many good married women or girls with boyfriends, but they are off the market.

I know many attractive women with hearts of gold, but none that are single.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:
Moretorque wrote:There are good women out there but most are just selfish narrow minded pigs even worse than most men, Most women are plain stupid, shallow bitches.....
I'd say a double-digit number of single women are, perhaps between 20 and 70%, and that together with immigration and obesity is enough to skew the dating market badly. There are many good married women or girls with boyfriends, but they are off the market.

I would agree. I know many good women. But they are married. Good women marry young and are quickly out of the market, leaving the ones no sane man would marry, unless you want a world of hurt. Those are strictly pump and dump and a wise man should have no feelings for them.

The good ones are also the part of the stats that stay married. So they dont come back on the market. If you figure 50% stay married, out of those at least half men stay for the kids, no assets to grab so woman stays, fear of being alone, or stay in misery, that puts good women at 25% or less.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Nailer,

I wanted to see how many posters would have a problem with the obvious.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Common guys...lets not hate women...its so childish...Women are amazing..Its due to present times they are possessed and f*cked up by the jews...just like men all over the world...

Both genders already have lost power...as humanity...some other entities are controlling us...

Even women are suffering...look at Sweden..Feminism has f*cked them to go nowhere at night due to migrant rapes...Single Moms, diseases are rampant with women...

There are fake Jewish women who rile normal women up...which is the real problem..

Feminism is total complete Jewry...White women have no role in it.

As we see in above image...all proponents of Feminist crap was started by Jew women...

--------------------------------

They want us to divide for ever...Its very dangerous if we started hating our own women...

There is no difference between you and a black guy hating on whites for their misery...I thought white race will know better...

Why hate on our own women...

I don't like Indian women etc but I know the real reason...Jews...so whenever I get a chance and a good Indian women..I will date her...

http://www.dailystormer.com/jewish-femi ... nt-page-1/

Feminism is an entirely Jewish invention. Or rather, it was the Jews who took already out of control women and pressed them into destroying civilization completely.

Wikipedia offers us this list of Jewish feminists.

Bella Abzug
Kathy Acker
Rachel Adler
Larisa Alexandrovna
Gloria Allred
Shulamit Aloni
Rebecca Alpert
Pauline Bebe
Mayim Bialik
Malke Bina
Hanne Blank
Lisa Bloom
Judy Blume
Daniel Boyarin
Susan Brownmiller
Judith Butler
Aviva Cantor
Naomi Chazan
Judy Chicago
Ruth Dreifuss
Hedwig Dohm
Andrea Dworkin
Eve Ensler
Amy Eilberg
Jane Evans
Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
Susan Estrich
Susan Faludi
Merle Feld
Shulamith Firestone
Betty Friedan
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Ilana Gliechbloom
Emma Goldman
Elyse Goldstein
Lynn Gottlieb
Blu Greenberg
Tina Grimberg
Charlotte Haldane
Nina Hartley
Tova Hartman
Judith Hauptman
Dorothy Ray Healey
Susannah Heschel
Anat Hoffman
Brenda Howard
Sara Hurwitz
Paula Hyman
Elfriede Jelinek
Erica Jong
Elana Kagan
Roberta Kalechofsky
Michael Kimmel
Lydia Rabinowitsch-Kempner
Naomi Klein
Gilah Kletenik
Edith Konecky
Barbara Kruger
Anna Kuliscioff
Michele Landsberg
Paulina Lebl-Albala
Lori Hope Lefkovitz
Gerda Lerner
Amy-Jill Levine
Ariel Levy
Fanny Lewald
Rosa Luxemburg
Frederica Sagor Maas
Shelby McCabe
Hana Meisel
Annie Nathan Meyer
Haviva Ner-David
Martha Nussbaum
Margit Oelsner-Baumatz
Tillie Olsen
Judith Plaskow
Letty Cottin Pogrebin
Rachel Pollack
Katha Pollitt
Virginia Postrel
Sally Priesand
Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
Tamar Ross
Muriel Rukeyser
Danya Ruttenberg
Sheryl Sandberg
Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
Rosika Schwimmer
Drorah Setel
Alice Shalvi
Mendel Shapiro
Sandy Eisenberg Sasso
Susan Sontag
Daniel Sperber
Annie Sprinkle
Gertrude Stein
Gloria Steinem
Sandra Steingraber
Elana Maryles Sztokman
Yona Wallach
Wendy Wasserstein
Trude Weiss-Rosmarin
Naomi Weisstein
Ruth Westheimer
Naomi Wolf
Elizabeth Wurtzel
Diana Yoel
Lauren Shay Kaufmann

:shock: :shock:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't consider most people, men or women, to be fellow human beings. Most people are a product of their culture, and modern culture is the dominant culture today, and I consider all members of modern culture to be vermin. In good culture, both men and women are good. I really don't see any significant difference between men and women in terms of how good they are.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:

I would agree. I know many good women. But they are married. Good women marry young and are quickly out of the market, leaving the ones no sane man would marry, unless you want a world of hurt. Those are strictly pump and dump and a wise man should have no feelings for them.

The good ones are also the part of the stats that stay married. So they dont come back on the market. If you figure 50% stay married, out of those at least half men stay for the kids, no assets to grab so woman stays, fear of being alone, or stay in misery, that puts good women at 25% or less.
Right, and they tell all the smart guys when they are 17-21, don't worry about girls right now, just focus on your career and the rest will come. The reality is that sophomore year in high school was pretty much your last chance.