Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining that foreign women may not be the answer that men are looking for.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YtvxTI6j8g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Post by Jonny Law »

NEWSFLASH ASSHOLES!
YES FOREIGN WOMEN ARE THE ANSWER!

The answer to the corrupt man hating family court system of America. Currently in Thailand there is no child support.

Just do not get married in Thailand you will lose all your rights! If you do get married:
1. Keep all your money overseas.
2. Have a condininium in your name only
3. Pack light and be ready to leave the moment she becomes a BITCH!
Men here in Thailand who follow this advice I can see have happy marriages.

Marriages in Thailand that NEVER WORK!
1. Buy the bitch a house
2. Buy the bitch a car
3. Keep your money in Thailand (i.e. your bank account in Thailand is legally her bank account).

Enjoy :twisted:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

So if foreign women are not the answer, who are?

Anglo women lol? I'm sure each and everyone of them marries a man out of love, and money is never a factor!

I think this is another of those crappy YouTube video's with a one-sided argument, and a controversial title just to get the hit count up.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Zambales wrote:So if foreign women are not the answer, who are?

Anglo women lol? I'm sure each and everyone of them marries a man out of love, and money is never a factor!

I think this is another of those crappy YouTube video's with a one-sided argument, and a controversial title just to get the hit count up.
Obviously that constipated dimwit has never left his middle-of-nowhere county. Anything for hits.
I hate bearded mofos in all their flavors, with a vengeance lol, do not trust them guys.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
Zambales wrote:So if foreign women are not the answer, who are?

Obviously that constipated dimwit has never left his middle-of-nowhere county. Anything for hits.
I hate bearded mofos in all their flavors, with a vengeance lol, do not trust them guys.
Whether he actually thinks this himself is another thing though. Anything for hits.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:Good video explaining that foreign women may not be the answer that men are looking for.

He's not totally against marriage in this video.

I think he has valid points about screening women and not relying on their ethnicity. But some cultures do seem to be better at preparing women for marriage than others.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jonny Law wrote: Just do not get married in Thailand you will lose all your rights! If you do get married:
1. Keep all your money overseas.
2. Have a condininium in your name only
3. Pack light and be ready to leave the moment she becomes a BITCH!
Men here in Thailand who follow this advice I can see have happy marriages.
Point 3 is a bit extreme. Relationships need some monitoring. If a woman shows a little disrespect, you need to call her on it so she'll step back in line. Some of them get a little harder to deal with during PMS or menstruation, during pregnancy, right after pregnancy, and after weaning a baby. There are actually benefits to having a woman in your life, but you have to put in the effort to monitor the relationship and attitude a bit.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Good video explaining that foreign women may not be the answer that men are looking for.

He's not totally against marriage in this video.

I think he has valid points about screening women and not relying on their ethnicity. But some cultures do seem to be better at preparing women for marriage than others.
True, he does make valid points even if they're obvious ones. The problem with this video though is that it's biased as he only highlights the disadvantages of marrying a foreign women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

May not be the Answer? What's the question?
Why do you say this is a good video? Its clearly NOT.
Its a rehash of old stereotypes and on obvious attempt by someone without firsthand experience to explain something they dont understand. Its just another gasbag
hoping to console himself about a 300lb cheesemonster.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I prefer this one. Well-written and presented, albeit longer.

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

flowerthief00 wrote:I prefer this one. Well-written and presented, albeit longer.

LOL the guy who made that is really dumb. He has no clue what anything means.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

flowerthief00 wrote:I prefer this one. Well-written and presented, albeit longer.

He is poorly informed. The odds of divorce go down considerably for men married to foreign women. Its a rant about how awful ALL WOMEN are. Its likely grounded in his own failure and bitterness.
Happily married men can't really be happy, its all our imagination. Lol. Like many angry bitter people, he suffers from lack of insight. He substitutes psycho-babble for understanding and wisdom in dealing with women.

He is an example of how misery does not love company, it demands it.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I'm not listening to 30 minutes of bullshit from this condescending dork. Three minutes and I was done. Yawn!
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Well, you guys aren't being fair to him, but who was expecting a vid like his to go over well in a community like this, haha.
I've listened to lots of his vids and never got the angry/bitter/miserable vibe at all (not that that would invalidate his point).
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

flowerthief00 wrote:Well, you guys aren't being fair to him, but who was expecting a vid like his to go over well in a community like this, haha.
I've listened to lots of his vids and never got the angry/bitter/miserable vibe at all (not that that would invalidate his point).
Being very fair. He's got a sarcastic tone to his voice and comes across as a jerk. At least the guy in the first video talked in a presentable manner even though he had biased views.