Women Are Asking, 'Where Have All The Good Men Gone?'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women Are Asking, 'Where Have All The Good Men Gone?'

Post by jamesbond »

For years women have been asking, "Where have all the good men gone?" This video answers that question. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIqYDl7EhRc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Are Asking, 'Where Have All The Good Men Gone?'

Post by droid »

*Then goes on to make video titled "foreign women are not the answer" :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

droid wrote:*Then goes on to make video titled "foreign women are not the answer" :roll:
Paul Elam has been divorced 3 times and has one child. He actually tells men to avoid all women both foreign and domestic. I think this is because his 3 bad marriages are clouding his perception of women, which is understandable.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Hmmm this guy again......

Yup. Probably not the best person to advise men on marriage if his strike rate in the divorce department is already up to three. :?

Plus if he's telling men to avoid both foreign and domestic women altogether - then maybe he's the one with the problem!

Either that, or he's just making material like this to attract traffic to his YT channel. I'd take what he says with a pinch of salt.