Anyone want to write for our HA Blog?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MGuy and Xiongmai,

You both made excellent, useful and concise first posts.

Well done.

PS Xiongmai,
thank you so much for steering clear of ladyboys!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone want to write for our HA Blog?

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston,
I would like to write for your blog.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

GoingAwol wrote:Winston,
I would like to write for your blog.
Ok cool. Can I see some of your articles or writing samples?

I was gonna update this thread anyway and tell everyone that we need more blog authors since the blog is slow now.

Anyway, PM me with more info and your Google account email address so I can add you. But let me see your articles and writing samples first.

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston I would like to write articles for you to promote getting out and seeing the world.

I would make a great example of what happens to men as they age if they do not keep moving and going abroad to kindle their dreams.

The articles should be called ' Stew'in in your Sh it " , it would be a prime example of what happens to men as they age and do nothing with their lives but sit around spewing vinegar and slinging chit everywhere and on everybody........ :P
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:Winston I would like to write articles for you to promote getting out and seeing the world.

I would make a great example of what happens to men as they age if they do not keep moving and going abroad to kindle their dreams.

The articles should be called ' Stew'in in your Sh it " , it would be a prime example of what happens to men as they age and do nothing with their lives but sit around spewing vinegar and slinging chit everywhere and on everybody........ :P
Ok send me some samples of your writing and articles. But don't gloat on and on though, about the central bankers being responsible for everything in the world. Come on. You need to broaden your mind and horizons.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Hello winston, I like your idea, it would get everyone working and writing on spreading this information (and potentially making us money too). I would run my own site and backlink to your site/forum (whatever you said). I've build websites before (quite nice ones if I may say so myself)...I think this could be interesting. I just need to get off my ass and DO IT....

I'd have to write about my past travels, which are somewhat extensive, cause I'll be in the feminazi capital tomorrow (in Sweden) visiting family...which in my opinion wouldn't be interesting material...but we'll see, maybe I'll travel around Scandinavia and take nice pictures. They have VERY beautiful nature, and I recently got myself a go-pro with all the attachments and accessories. Also own a DSLR...this could be interesting...

PS: do you have a backup plan in case the government shuts down your site? They just passed that "anti-propaganda" law....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gravity25x wrote:Hello winston, I like your idea, it would get everyone working and writing on spreading this information (and potentially making us money too). I would run my own site and backlink to your site/forum (whatever you said). I've build websites before (quite nice ones if I may say so myself)...I think this could be interesting. I just need to get off my ass and DO IT....

I'd have to write about my past travels, which are somewhat extensive, cause I'll be in the feminazi capital tomorrow (in Sweden) visiting family...which in my opinion wouldn't be interesting material...but we'll see, maybe I'll travel around Scandinavia and take nice pictures. They have VERY beautiful nature, and I recently got myself a go-pro with all the attachments and accessories. Also own a DSLR...this could be interesting...

PS: do you have a backup plan in case the government shuts down your site? They just passed that "anti-propaganda" law....
Well anyone can put up a site on a foreign webserver, even one that's been banned or is illegal. For example, torrent sites are always hosted abroad, even though the US has banned them. Like Piratebay.org for instance. There is even an underground internet with sites selling illegal stuff, called "the dark web". How does WikiLeaks stay up if it's banned in the US?

Also, this site poses no threat to the US government, only to feminists who hate men.