Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections Romance Tour

Postby Winston » January 21st, 2017, 8:58 am

To Steve Neese,

You said in your last letter to me that we have a truce, but you never want to be friends again because I committed an "unpardonable sin" in your eyes when I threatened to expose your real name here. Excuse me, but you are a p***y and we've lost all respect for you. A real man would never say that. I've had fights with my other friends too. We've even threatened violence and fist fights. Yet we put it behind us eventually. You are a p***y, typical paranoid American with strict lines. No wonder you don't fit in with us. We have foreign authentic souls. You don't. You have a fake soul like Mark Davis, too American and too artificial and too fake.

If you were a real friend, you'd apologize. No friend I know would have done what you did or had a problem with his own friend making a commission off him. ONLY you did that. What does that tell you about yourself? Think about it. You are delusional if you think what I did was unpardonable. There are far worse things a guy could do to you. There have been women who have forgiven the murderer of their son. See the Joel Osteen speech I posted in the thread about him about forgiveness and letting go. If you can't let something go, then you have the dark soul and too much hate in your heart. It's unhealthy for your mind and soul. But you lack the wisdom to see that.

Finally Steve, I saw a recent movie that you should see. The remake of the classic film "Ben Hur" from 1959 with Charlton Heston. It came out in 2016 and was quite good. It's about two soul brothers and best friends who were torn apart over a political feud in the Roman Empire and became bitter enemies. They tried to kill each other and almost succeeded. At the end, when they saw Jesus dying on the cross and forgiving his persecutors, their eyes were opened to wisdom and light and eventually the brothers forgave each other and became best friends once again. You should really see it as an inspiration and lesson to you about grace and having the heart of God. Here's the movie info.

Ben Hur (2016)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2638144/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Btw Steve, some day you will feel regret and guilt when you realize that: Mark Davis was only your friend because you gave him 5,000 dollars, while we were your friends because we liked you for you. Some day you will see the truth and realize who your real friends were. Then you will realize how wrong you were and feel guilty about it.

You are too gullible and naive man, and too easily duped. You also lack wisdom and insight. You even told me that you think the US government would never be in on a conspiracy or kill innocent people. That just goes to show how naive and clueless you are about the world and history and how things work. You have no street smarts and are just a sheltered child.

Btw I spent the 500 dollars i earned from you on Dianne and my son to help them with a lot of things. They wanted me to tell you "thank you" from the bottom of their heart. Lol

So yes I did enjoy the $500 I got. It helped me to help others in my family. I didn't spend it on myself. On the other hand, if Mark had kept that $500, it probably would have been used to buy a new gold necklace or earrings for his wife Anna, or been used on a down payment towards a new sports car, etc.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » January 21st, 2017, 5:54 pm

Hey anyone know how Steve is doing with his foreign lady? The one who asked for financial support after only a few days knowing him.

Is Steve going to go on another DC tour?
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » January 21st, 2017, 7:53 pm

Winston,

Do you and Steve go far back as friends? It sounds to me you feel hurt by this and are more or less want to hurt Steve.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby watts » January 31st, 2017, 2:31 pm

WOW!!!
I found this forum and thread when Winston posted about Steve and the dc tour on FB.
What a f***ing mess. This guy is clearly not ready/able to have any type of serious relationship.

Then we have the CULT or dc as most call it,
This is a freaking joke to. The whole screening sales pitch is complete BULLSHIT,
No need to talk more about the fact it is over priced A LOT since it has been talked about.
So lets talk about the quality of these screened good girls or lack of quality I should say.
You have straight up sex workers on the socials pretending to be good girls wanting to marry.
If you think Steve´s gf is the only one asking for MONEY (no mistake as it was covered up as) you are wrong.

Just 1 of many girls we can call her Irina from a dc social.
DC claim she was a shrink and had no kids,,,,WRONG!!
Not a shrink and yes she is a mother. At least she was not married at the time but she was in a serious relationship with a local guy. Not even a "bad" local guy but one of the few good guys in town.
After the social where she found no western sucker she married the local guy who was her BF when she went to the social.
Since she was a screened good girl according to dc she went on to be a good faithful wife like she would if she had met a guy on the social,,,,WRONG
The whole time she´s been married she has been scamming men online for a lot of money behind her husbands back.
All so her lazy greedy ass could go and eat sushi for lunch or drink expensive drinks when partying with her lady friends and buy other useless shit.
And who told her about this "easy life" as a scammer of western men? You guessed it. Her 2 friends who had already been to past dc socials!!!!

Remember the sales pitch "our girls are good and most find us from friends who been to us already"
Well when scammers invite their friends of the same low morals you end up with a lot of scammers,,,, oops I mean screened good girls :)

In this case it was all exposed when the scamming sluts local husband found a ton of western union paperwork hidden in their home adding up to thousands of euros and dollars.
Plus he also found out she was selling sex for about 40 usd a pop. Finding pictures of his wife getting banged by different guys saved on her phone.

Guys going on these tours have zero chance knowing if a girl is good or horrible. Most of them are good enough to win an oscar and the screening crap is just that,,, pure crap.

Now Medellin tours are a whole different beast.
Cheating is a huge problem in Colombia and yes the women cheat just as much as the men.
It was just sex I not love him so it´s not cheating is a a common and accepted excuse.
But even the rest of Colombia just laugh if you bring up Paisas (the people from Medellin area) and cheating.
You think we are bad? It´s nothing compared to the Paisas of Medellin you hear all the time.
Cheating in Medellin is as natural as breathing. Again anyone who actually lived there and know the culture which Mark do not would tell you this.
The only place worse then Thailand to find a wife would be Colombia and especially Medellin.
Why do you think all companies have tours to Medellin? Easy women is the answer. No screening of any kind would sort them out cause cheating is in their DNA.

While women cheating in Thailand is not common like Colombia Thailand have other serious issues making it a bad place to find a wife as anyone who lived there would know.
Mark goes to some nice malls in bkk and think he knows Thailand, The guy is so dumb or maybe he knows it is all bs but for the sake of monet he pretends like he don´t know it.
Like his "they are so helpful" no you FOOL..... They just cant be seen not knowing something to save face. So when asked they will pretend they know it and send you on the wrong way.
watts
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » February 8th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Steve Neese just made a video about his experiences in Ukraine and his shock at being asked for money by the woman he was dating. He was careful though not to mention that he met her on Mark Davis' DC tour in order to avoid giving DC a negative reputation.

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby retiredfrank » February 10th, 2017, 10:54 pm

I took one for the team here at HA and watched the whole of this dreary video. (BTW The real reason Steve Neese can't get American single mothers in their 40's to date him, despite being good-looking and having plenty of money, is because the guy is a long-winded bore who talks in a monotone. Maybe best he hooks up with women who can't understand English. That way she can just tune his voice out, like the rumbling of the air conditioner.) There is no bottom line, no real conclusions reached in this rambling video, other than that women from Ukraine frequently ask for money from guys they meet on dating tours.

I can assure everyone, that Ukrainian culture is not that different from western Europe or the USA. Sugar daddying may be more common in Ukraine, but it is no more considered respectable than elsewhere. "Decent" Ukrainian women will not merely not ask for money from men, American or otherwise, no matter how poor these women are relative to the men, but will refuse offers of money, same as in the USA. They are proud of not being for sale, in other words. I have no interest in such "decent" women myself, because I'm not a "decent" man.

Poor Steve Neese doesn't have a clue as to what he's getting involved with. He wants some excitement to liven up his boring suburban life. He's going to get plenty of excitement if he marries that Ukrainian. Can't wait to hear about the police rolling up when she accuses him of trying to kill her, Steve thrown out of his own house, slapped with a restraining order, forced to pay support until the woman learns English (meaning forever). Plenty of excitement lurking in Steve's future...
retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » February 13th, 2017, 8:49 am

Some critical comments from marks clients in my YouTube comments section, in response to my questions. I guess its not true after all when mark claims that none of his clients have any complaints and that none of them are unsatisfied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icIpS4tn-I

not empty 2 weeks ago

I will answer the first question and edit to add the other answers. 1. Guys are not supposed to talk about the women they are dating. It happens and yes there is friction when two guys really like the same girls. 2. Irina, the screener, is Ukrainian. Irina seems to be too busy to be able to do much screening and a lot of non qualified women are being accepted into DC. A lot of the better looking women on the DC web site are not seen in any of the videos or at the events. And a lot of the women on the DC web site are on many other web sites, including the scam site Anastasia Date. 3. Why Thailand indeed! It is ironic that Thailand has the largest percentage of spouses that cheat (men & women). 4. Compared to the quality of the women on the street, the quality of the women at the meet & greet is very low.

Show less

Reply · 1 

▼

redjustice1 2 weeks ago (edited)

I am happy to see that some people are being straight forward and really asking questions about Dream Connections and Mark Davis system he promotes on his videos. Mainly because so many things don't add up. I know some of men that have been on 3 tours and some more up at 6 tours to Ukraine and have not been successful following Marks system. I myself have been on a few of the Dream Connections tours and listened to so many of Marks webinars and with some insights realise that over 2000 men have been on a Dream Connections tours. But what is the real success rate out of the actual men that have actually married a Ukrainian lady? It's only around 200 couples that have successfully married. I think the statics are not showing a 80 percent success rate Mark promotes and comments on in his videos and DC website. I do think Mark and Anna share some good insights and information in his videos and some do start relationship with a Ukrainian lady they met on a tour but are not successful. But I do know a few of the couples, and a few these men didn't meet their Ukrainian wife on a Dream Connections tour to Nikolaev. I know these few men have built a camaraderie with the tribe and Mark and Anna because they been on previous tours an built friendships between other men in the tribe that were successful and that found a wife on a Dream Connections tour and they have allowed Mark when he has asked to use one of their couple photo's of them together in his video's and on the DC website. I know this because I am a friend to two of the men that have a couple picture and didn't find their Ukrainian wife on a Dream Connections tour but their couple photo is on a Dream Connections video and DC offical site. Another question I noticed a friend told me no one is seems asking that is logical. Where does Dream Connections hire all their translator's from in Nikolaev? And one of my friends had found out that has done a few tours with Dream Connections in Nikolaev is that so many of the translator's work for other marriage agencies and Russian online dating sites that is their main work position through the rest of the year and work for DC tours when the work becomes available. I am not saying all the translator's just there are a few that have other work. But of those few that are who are working for other marriage agencies and Russian dating sites who are their alliances with you the client or DC or Dream Connections or their regular employer that pays most of the year? And some of the women they refer to a Dream Connections tour are friends or women they work with from these marriage agencies or online dating sites from the Nikolaev region or outside this region as commented about before here in YouTube by other people and commented by other men that been on Dream Connections tours. Maybe I am wrong and there other evidence to prove this. But I know there is maybe honest feedback from a fair few of the men that where unsuccessful in their tour that can share insights and information into their experiences on a Dream Connections tours outside of the DC official website and not here at YouTube in the comments as I think there are better places and websites to share this information and for some men to be able to honestly appraise if a DC tour is what they want to do. And the information and comments need to be assess and have their own opinion about it and everyone has right to share knowledge. The truth will always find a way to come forward and tell the real story. Peace to everyone and may your journey be prosperous and enlightening.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » February 13th, 2017, 9:15 am

The second comment above from a DC tour insider is interesting. He says about 2000 clients have gone on marks tours and 200 have gotten married. If thats so it means marks true success rate is about 10 percent. Not 80 percent of course. If thats so then mark obviously isnt going to make that public since 10 percent sounds too low and doesn't sound good to new clients. After all who's gonna pay 5k if they are told that the success rate is only 10 percent? Lol

If mark has had 2000 clients though and each paid 5k then man, mark must be filthy rich now. He probably drives a new sports car too. Lol

Btw steve and i are talking again and patching up our friendship or association at least.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » February 16th, 2017, 9:43 am

Intresting, so you'd need to spend maybe upwards of $40-$50k just to find the match.

Now then the match doesn't guarantee a lifetime partner but that much money just to find a match is rediculous. You could start your own dating agency in Ukraine for that much money.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby watts » February 24th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Yes big bucks to meet chubby single moms. You can meet those in America for free :D
This is a giant money maker with a cult feeling to it, build a tribe=sales and psych 101
Anyone who is not a social retard and messed up guy can see what is going on.
A preachers son.. Natural born bullshitter who pray on desperate men. No different then scammer girls really just with a 5k price tag.
Like someone said above almost any semi good looking girl on the tours comes from other agencies.
I have seen girls behave like a Miami slut on Caprica night club on Friday night and show up on the social the next day as a "good" girl.
I have a really hard time finding even one lady in the pictures that makes me go "wow she is cute"
I used to be able to find 5 to 10 of them a couple of years ago.
If someone is good looking she is way to young (sub 25) and not rerady to marry at all. Typical IG selfie addicted party girl.
It is easier to find a unicorn then a good looking 27-30 year old with no kids on a dc tour,
Nikolaev is full of these girls but they no longer show up to the socials like they did in the first year.

Now you get desperate single moms with no hope of ever giving their kids a decent future,

And why do you think clients are told to give a big tip to the translator?
Because DC don´t pay them well so they get the clients to make up for it to keep the translators coming back.
Like someone already said many translators work for scamming dating sites and just take time off to work for dc when they are in town.

The hotel rooms cost a few bucks. They net over 4k per client easy. Why do you think they are taking more and more men on each tour?
Money baby,,,,
Money went up quality went down

They only reason you would waste money on a dv tour vs afa is if you are to shy to do it afa style.
The speed dating set up is perfect for shy guys so that we have to admit vs afa style.
But dont expect better ladies.
So if you are not super shy save a few thousands and go with afa.

Or just go to Nikolaev and meet girls the old fashion way. At the gym, supermarket, ball game whatever.

And for gods sake dont go to Medellin or Bangkok. I have lived in both places and know what Im talking about.

eurobrat wrote:Intresting, so you'd need to spend maybe upwards of $40-$50k just to find the match.

Now then the match doesn't guarantee a lifetime partner but that much money just to find a match is rediculous. You could start your own dating agency in Ukraine for that much money.
watts
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » February 27th, 2017, 11:00 am

Watts, but how do you explain all the hot women in Mark Davis' videos online? And on his testimonials pages and photos too? They are all real right? Some of them look hot, elegant, wholesome and attractive. For example, Law Jackson's hot blonde wife, however I heard he met her on an AFA tour. But there are many others featured on Mark's site.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Zambales » February 27th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Winston wrote:The second comment above from a DC tour insider is interesting. He says about 2000 clients have gone on marks tours and 200 have gotten married. If thats so it means marks true success rate is about 10 percent.

But how many of the women involved in that 10% are actually genuine?
And how many of those couples will regret their decision?

10% might be the figure that actually got married. Doesn't equate to success though if the couples break up.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » February 28th, 2017, 10:29 am

Zambales wrote:
Winston wrote:The second comment above from a DC tour insider is interesting. He says about 2000 clients have gone on marks tours and 200 have gotten married. If thats so it means marks true success rate is about 10 percent.

But how many of the women involved in that 10% are actually genuine?
And how many of those couples will regret their decision?

10% might be the figure that actually got married. Doesn't equate to success though if the couples break up.

True but according to mark davis, his couples have zero divorces.

However i heard that some of his couples, though real, met on AFA, not dream connections. The executives at AFA told me this and have documented proof. They are upset about it too. This includes:

- Mark davis and his wife anna
- His partner law jackson and his wife alona
- His partner peter and his wife
- And several other couples featured on his site as testimonials

This means that mark is fraudulently claiming success on several couples that met on AFA, which is obviously dishonest. Of course hes not gonna admit that he and his two business partners met their wives on AFA because he doesnt want to promote his competitor. As rock says, mark is all business, literally.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » February 28th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Mark emulated and improved upon AFA's business model.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 6th, 2017, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Re: Opinions on Mark Davis and Dream Connections? (Uncensore

Postby Winston » February 28th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Wow check out this image of Mark Davis in front of the Grand Canyon, symbolizing that he represents a coach of unlimited potential. lol

Also, see this image below. Wow Mark looks like "DA MAN!" with all those ladies, including his wife and translators. Doesn't he look sharp and successful and "da man" in that spiffy suit? lol. That right hand of his in his pocket must be fingering a huge wad of hundred dollar bills. lol

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only