Why do so many Asians want to come to America?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do so many Asians want to come to America?

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:Here is what a Chinese girl and a Korean girl told me. I think I said part of this before.

Chinese girl, "Of course we (Chinese girls) would like to marry a Chinese man and live in China but there is no life there so we move to where we can have a life." Now the Chinese beggars labor for the West and think they are powerful. LOL

Korean girl, "I hate Korean men so I left to find good men." She came to Canada.

There is something very wrong with Asian men. When given a chance Asian women flee from them.

What is funny is that once the girls get into America or Canada they then proceed to marry the same kind of useless (gimmie a job or gimmie a loan) parasite that they ran away from in Asia. There will be no more good men. We will all be like the parasites. As I have said many times, "There is no more love."
This is a trend in all of Asia...The lowest, bottom feeder filth always moves abroad.

In India, most smart, intelligent people in the same caliber as MIT, Harvard...or high in Spirituality like to live in India itself..

All my friends who were really good in academics are in India, married with kids...living good....All losers have moved abroad ..because they couldn't compete back home.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Citizen wrote:Here is what a Chinese girl and a Korean girl told me. I think I said part of this before.

Chinese girl, "Of course we (Chinese girls) would like to marry a Chinese man and live in China but there is no life there so we move to where we can have a life." Now the Chinese beggars labor for the West and think they are powerful. LOL

Korean girl, "I hate Korean men so I left to find good men." She came to Canada.

There is something very wrong with Asian men. When given a chance Asian women flee from them.

What is funny is that once the girls get into America or Canada they then proceed to marry the same kind of useless (gimmie a job or gimmie a loan) parasite that they ran away from in Asia. There will be no more good men. We will all be like the parasites. As I have said many times, "There is no more love."
This is a trend in all of Asia...The lowest, bottom feeder filth always moves abroad.

In India, most smart, intelligent people in the same caliber as MIT, Harvard...or high in Spirituality like to live in India itself..

All my friends who were really good in academics are in India, married with kids...living good....All losers have moved abroad ..because they couldn't compete back home.
From my reading as of resent Indians like to take it in the a$$ because that is what is going on there with over 80% of the circulated currency being banned. THEY CLAIM THIS WAS DIRECTED FROM America AS WELL to get rid of the 2 notes that were called in as a test to see what the elite can get away with.

Sounds to me like the educated ones with some sense know when it's time to leave a corn hole community.....
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

From my reading as of resent Indians like to take it in the a$$ because that is what is going on there with over 80% of the circulated currency being banned. THEY CLAIM THIS WAS DIRECTED FROM America AS WELL to get rid of the 2 notes that were called in as a test to see what the elite can get away with.

Sounds to me like the educated ones with some sense know when it's time to leave a corn hole community.....
Even that would be too smart for Indians...Indians are too stupid to even realize anything...its just waiting for that flood to put them out their misery...
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Even that would be too smart for Indians...Indians are too stupid to even realize anything...its just waiting for that flood to put them out their misery...
WTF????
quotes: "most smart, intelligent people in the same caliber as MIT, Harvard...or high in Spirituality like to live in India itself." then you say
"that would be too smart for Indians...Indians are too stupid to even realize anything."

:D hilarious
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:
WTF????
quotes: "most smart, intelligent people in the same caliber as MIT, Harvard...or high in Spirituality like to live in India itself." then you say
"that would be too smart for Indians...Indians are too stupid to even realize anything."

Yeah...That's the paradox, extreme contrast...There are no STRAIGHT ANSWERS ....

There are smart people aka mainstream ones...Then are people like us who would understand what moretorque was referring too..which is way minuscule ....No Asian goes abroad just to be a "Conspiracy Theorist" :) ...those who are evolved enough to understand conspiracy would not call themselves Indians or Americans :D
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
WTF????

Yeah...That's the paradox, extreme contrast...There are no STRAIGHT ANSWERS ....

There are smart people aka mainstream ones...Then are people like us who would understand what moretorque was referring too..which is way minuscule ....No Asian goes abroad just to be a "Conspiracy Theorist" :) ...those who are evolved enough to understand conspiracy would not call themselves Indians or Americans :D
Okay, yeah that is true. :( not as humorous though. I enjoyed laughing at the incongruity.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Assholes!

The answer is money $$$$$. They immigrate to America because they want more money.

Enjoy :)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Assholes!

The answer is money $$$$$. They immigrate to America because they want more money.

Enjoy :)

Very true!

So that's why greedy Asians end up pissing American's off, especially African Americans. Why do you think they're so bigoted towards Blacks and try to rip people off?

Asian trophy wives immigrate to America to show off how superior they are due to being with White husbands, but they usually end up assimilating way too quickly, becoming like American woman in a matter of a few months. There are the few that don't end up this way, usually because these Asian females live in Asian-centric neighborhoods, thereby assimilating less quickly than Asian woman in predominantly White neighborhoods.

The good Asians stay home in other words.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

zboy1 wrote:The good Asians stay home in other words.
This sure matches my observations. My state has by far the highest Asian population density in the US, making it an excellent place to get an Asian girlfriend...you would think. Actually it's abysmal. The women who didn't already have bad personalities before they arrived here (I'm certain some of the ones I've known came to escape the bad rep they had back home) learn to develop them in short order. If you can get to them before anyone else does, while they're still Fob, maybe it can be ok--the few girls I've dated here for the brief time that I did were in that category--but 1. You are not likely to get to them first because you are competing with seemingly everyone else; Asian women are, for reasons I don't completely understand, mindbogglingly popular among men of all cultures and 2. She is probably going to go bad sooner than you think. I know more divorced Asian chicks living it up enjoying their green cards than married ones. (and the divorce epidemic is mostly driven by female choice)