Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Are ladyboys awesome?

Yes
33%
No they are not!
67%

Total votes: 45
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Post by nomadphilippines »

don't like em, but don't hate em either
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Winston wrote:Wow this ladyboy is very convincing, pretty, feminine and attractive.

You've totally gone off the rails. I'm out of here.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Gadfly wrote:
Winston wrote:Wow this ladyboy is very convincing, pretty, feminine and attractive.

Oh, come on now, just because Winston has a gay side...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I like ladyboys. The more masculine looking the better. I'll even go for a transvestite. Or just any man. The more feminine looking the better. Or I'll just go for a woman.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yuck. Why start such a topic. So there are about 30% homosexuals on the board? or just on this thread? Maybe non homosexuals didn't participate in the poll that much.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Gadfly wrote:

peace
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
Gadfly wrote:

Oh, come on now, just because Winston has a gay side...
I do not have a gay side. I just said that that ladyboy was particularly convincing and looks like a real girl. No way would i go for ladyboys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: I do not have a gay side. I just said that that ladyboy was particularly convincing and looks like a real girl. No way would i go for ladyboys.
I agree with you, no way for a straight man to go with ladyboys.

About this particular ladyboy, you cannot see the difference as pictures are not complete.

They show you only the face and hair, but nothing else.

About a ladyboy you have to see not the face - which is more or less the same of a real woman with the help of some makeup/cosmetics.

You have seen other details of the body, like hands and feet. the proportion does not fit, as it's not a female.
You have to see them moving, not exactly the same as women are walking, and how they speak, voice is not exactly the same etc.

They like to use gloves, like dark rooms to compensate with their looks.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

The easiest ways to spot ladyboys are overall size, voice, and mannerisms

If they look bigger than most women that might be for a reason

If their voice sounds fake then the might be faking

If they are acting in an overly feminine way then they are probably trying to be something they aren't

There are many ladyboy lovers around which is why sites like https://ladyboywiki.com/ are so popular, but if you want to avoid them it isn't that hard
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Interesting to note ... Aerosmith's "Dude Looks Like A Lady" was the nail in their coffin as a formerly great classic rock band.

Afterwards, they were a joke of a pop/top 40 band.

And this is coming from a great 70s Boston band who'd written "Dream On"

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 3:13 am
Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here
I thought faggotry was technically illegal. That's what I was told. Has that changed?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 4:23 am
xiongmao wrote:
Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here
I thought faggotry was technically illegal. That's what I was told. Has that changed?
One thing gays fail to grasp is that most men do not reject fag activity out of some notion or abstract sense. They reject it because they find the mere thought of packing shit up some dudes asshole to be utterly revolting.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:
I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
How can you be foreveralone in China? I thought you had good dating opportunities? Have all the girls gone missing? ;-)
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

so two lady boys talking about lady boys thinking about getting other lady boys involved.

why am I NOT surprised??!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.