Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Social media is interesting because it's basically an outlet where a mildly attractive woman can amass hundreds even thousands of followers on facebook or twitter. In essence she becomes a minor celebrity and then can pick and choose from a huge pool of guys to date on any given night.

I think this is a natural progression of things in the anglophone world. After all look at where all the retail stores went when amazon.com got big. The dating market is the same thing. Women will sit at home and "mail order" their alpha studs in a country that is already severely lacking in attractive single women. Everything will eventually become text and picture game which means guys who weren't doing so well in real life to begin with will get weeded out even harder.

I feel that in non anglophone countries where face to face interaction and close socialization is more normal this won't have nearly as serious of an effect. It may actually be more beneficial to the men who may have limited time and resources to game a city.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:Social media is interesting because it's basically an outlet where a mildly attractive woman can amass hundreds even thousands of followers on facebook or twitter. In essence she becomes a minor celebrity and then can pick and choose from a huge pool of guys to date on any given night.

I think this is a natural progression of things in the anglophone world. After all look at where all the retail stores went when amazon.com got big. The dating market is the same thing. Women will sit at home and "mail order" their alpha studs in a country that is already severely lacking in attractive single women. Everything will eventually become text and picture game which means guys who weren't doing so well in real life to begin with will get weeded out even harder.

I feel that in non anglophone countries where face to face interaction and close socialization is more normal this won't have nearly as serious of an effect. It may actually be more beneficial to the men who may have limited time and resources to game a city.
I agree facebook and other social media websites and online dating have made women in anglo nations even MORE picky than they already are when it comes to dating! :shock:

I realize that women are hypergamous but this is ridiculous! Now you have average looking girls on facebook and online dating websites getting hundreds of guys sending them messages every week! WTF? :shock:

This increases these girls ego's to the point that they only will date guys who are tall, good looking and rich. Even though these girls are average looking at best, they are getting so much attention from men, that their sense of entitlement is off the charts!

You even have some fat girls and ugly girls getting lot's of guys attention on facebook and by using online dating websites like Match.com and Yahoo Personals.

America must be one of the most difficult countries in the world for men to meet women. You also add in the fact that single men outnumber single women in the US by 4 million in the 21 to 49 age group.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fightforlove wrote:I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D
Good idea that you don't go to bars to meet women. All that really happens in a bar is you get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! :shock:

If your going to go to bars, just do it to hang out with your friends, maybe play pool and watch a game on tv.

The women in bars and clubs have to be the most unfriendly and snobby women in the world. It's funny how bars and clubs are perceived to be good places to meet people! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D
Good idea that you don't go to bars to meet women. All that really happens in a bar is you get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! :shock:

If your going to go to bars, just do it to hang out with your friends, maybe play pool and watch a game on tv.

The women in bars and clubs have to be the most unfriendly and snobby women in the world. It's funny how bars and clubs are perceived to be good places to meet people! :roll:
Agreed, I stopped going to the bars for women and I enjoy my experiences there better. However, I hate being reminded that I am single and seeing girls I had previous relations with there.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

jamesbond wrote:

Yeah bars are too inefficient for meeting women. Too many men, too few women, nearly all of them are undateable by my standard, high rejection rate, etc. Men go there and waste their time, become addicted to alcohol and cigarettes, wake up the next morning with terrible hangovers that ruin their next day. If done in moderation, barroom atmospheres do have their charm, the women are not one of the reasons why.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:in the anglo world, it's not worth going out to bars and clubs, most especially in the US and most of canada (except for probably quebec). that's why I don't waste my time "going out" and just relax at home, reading a book, working out, or playing video games. much less stressful, but it makes you feel like living in prison (which is what truly the USA is anyway).
Where are you gonna meet women in Quebec? Last time I went there all the white Quebecoise were no longer living in the city.

They do have very nice weather in the late spring and summer though.
Last edited by Adama on February 12th, 2017, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Adama wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:in the anglo world, it's not worth going out to bars and clubs, most especially in the US and most of canada (except for probably quebec). that's why I don't waste my time "going out" and just relax at home, reading a book, working out, or playing video games. much less stressful, but it makes you feel like living in prison (which is what truly the USA is anyway).
Where are you gonna meet women in Quebec? Last time I went there all the white Quebecoise were no longer living in the city. Replaced by haitian, Arabic, Hindus, etc.

They do have very nice weather in the late spring and summer though.
a lot of guys who go to quebec say that quebec is one of the few brightspots in anglo ruled north america.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Nailer »

Banano wrote:'I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest? '

it allows women to get endless supply of men and validation from her 1000+ 'friends'..they didn't have all these choices back in 80s and 90s...clubs/bars were only places where they could get attention

they alfa cock on demand, no need to compromise anymore

btw, anyone noticed how women love their smartfone more than anything, im starting to believe that women don't need 'romance and love' as much as men do and its reflected everywhere you go
I personally have seen women uploading photos on her Instagram account all night, then she showed me the number of "likes" she got and said "see, I am hot" while I took her friend home, who was a safer bet. The first girl went home alone and fully satisfied with the validation she got from her online orbiters.

Women are the ones who have gone MGTOW. Women are the shut-ins, the hermits.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:I personally have seen women uploading photos on her Instagram account all night, then she showed me the number of "likes" she got and said "see, I am hot" while I took her friend home, who was a safer bet. The first girl went home alone and fully satisfied with the validation she got from her online orbiters.

It's funny, it's always more men than women at bars and clubs, never the other way around. I think your right, women have gone "MGTOW" or in this case, "WGTOW" (Women Going Their Own Way).

Women are the shut ins and the hermits, they would rather stay home and use Facebook and online dating rather than go out and meet men in real life.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

S_Parc wrote:Some two decades ago, my sister was one of the original c*ckteasers at clubs in NYC and Boston. Thus, I have a first hand impression of what it's about. The idea is that a bunch of b*tch sorority types, usually from a school of sorts, get together and go out clubbing, with the idea of getting grinded by men on the dance floor but then, walk out on them as a group, with each gal, c*ckblocking the other, saying that those dirty men aren't good enough. Then, they get to talk about themselves and how 'happening' their lives are, being these big dancer/diva types at big name clubbing venues.

This is where I'd developed my idea that many AWs were in fact, closet lesbians/bisexuals because for the most part, they weren't into men. They were into themselves (ala other women) and simply grinded against c*cks, as a way of validating their relative attractiveness or better yet, their relatively "happening" ness status in life.

What you see today is the final conclusion to a genesis of stuff that was going on in the late 80s/early 90s.
They're not lesbians, although there's nothing stopping them from going there. It is because many women, if not most, literally do believe they are infallible, completely overly desirable GODS (goddesses). Think Venus or some other goddess.

Do they go around using the name "gods" for themselves? No, but as a matter of fact they do: DIVAS, for example.

They all want to be celebrities. What is a celebrity? It is another type of god, or false idol, to be worshiped by other people.

Normal women do not go to bars and clubs, for the most part. A goddess who is seeking worship MUST go out to bars and clubs. She requires worship and the glory of praise from men, and the glory of rejecting them brutally.

Remember, rejection is a power play. Lure them in (or just be so hot that men automatically come in). Play with their hearts or pretend to be interested. Then find a reason to brutally reject them, while blaming them for being inadequate.

In this way they get to destroy their targets confidence, self esteem and self worth (random men) because they are de facto feminists (and evil gods are filled with hatred and seek destruction at every opportunity, because they are not the benevolent true God). But also it is a demonstration of their great power to destroy. It is devilish pleasure, and they're all addicted to it.

They just don't discuss it too obviously, or maybe we just don't always understand femspeak. But when they are talking about all the men they turned down, they are delighting in that. That is the same to them as scoring a touchdown. It is a reason to celebrate.

Women talking about the men they've turned down is like men talking about the women they've scored with. It is glory for them. They are rejoicing in their accomplishments and bragging. It shows not only how overwhelmingly desirable they are to themselves, but also they get to exercise their desire to destroy their enemies (men, who are guilty for [insert excuse here]).

There are women who live for this pleasure. Guess where you will find most of them on the weekends? The good girls stay home and watch TV on weekends.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
Banano wrote:'I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest? '

it allows women to get endless supply of men and validation from her 1000+ 'friends'..they didn't have all these choices back in 80s and 90s...clubs/bars were only places where they could get attention

they alfa cock on demand, no need to compromise anymore

btw, anyone noticed how women love their smartfone more than anything, im starting to believe that women don't need 'romance and love' as much as men do and its reflected everywhere you go
I personally have seen women uploading photos on her Instagram account all night, then she showed me the number of "likes" she got and said "see, I am hot" while I took her friend home, who was a safer bet. The first girl went home alone and fully satisfied with the validation she got from her online orbiters.

Such women have become their own gods. That's all it is. They love the worship they get from other people. This kind is not looking for a man. They don't need one. They are being worshiped by however many people "like" them, and that's their glory.

See? They can tell themselves they are worthy and desirable! They can measure their worthiness in the number of people who are their fans.

And engaging men for this kind of woman isn't about intimacy or sex. It is about obtaining and the exercise of power and glory; demonstrations of how attractive and desirable they are. Certainly NOT about obtaining a relationship or even intercourse. It's about the power of showing to themselves that they are worthy, by attracting and rejecting. There is glory in both sides for women. They are playing these sicks games. And if you're asleep to the fact that women literally do think they are gods and literally are playing to destroy your soul, you'll always be wondering what's going on.

The answer is simple. (Most) Women think they are gods.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Adama »

For years I wondered, how can seemingly sweet women be so evil. Everyone told me I was doing something wrong, that I misjudged them, my perception was off, they were just being friendly, or that women are just flaky.

All of those are lies. The truth is that many women are just wickedly evil. They set out from the start to get glory for themselves, in the form of attraction and rejection. They know it's wrong and hurtful because when they get rejected they feel like garbage.

They have no empathy for men. They are heartless and soulless. They'll even make up or use any random reason to reject you after having led you on for weeks or even months.

Because it was all about their demonstration of power. The power to attract, and then the even greater joy of getting to tear you apart utterly with a rejection out of nowhere when all previous lights were green.

These are wicked, hellbound people. Everyone just thinks they are good because we've all been BRAINWASHED to think that women are more moral and ethical than men because they are mothers. No, the opposite is true. The power of the vagina goes to their head and destroys their psyches, for the ones who delight in the unrighteous pleasure of hurting others in their quest for self-love and self-glorification.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
This increases these girls ego's to the point that they only will date guys who are tall, good looking and rich. Even though these girls are average looking at best, they are getting so much attention from men, that their sense of entitlement is off the charts!

You even have some fat girls and ugly girls getting lot's of guys attention on facebook and by using online dating websites like Match.com and Yahoo Personals.
Having a vagina can easily break your psyche. Their egos can destroy their souls very easily, and then they lose all humanity and connection to reality.

Don't let this upset you. They're broken souls with crooked hearts. They worship themselves. They cannot give honor to any man. Therefore they are worthless in reality anyway. Don't despair. You wouldn't want these women in your life in reality. You'd never get what you want from them. You'd only get heart break, not affection, and at every turn, they would disappoint you. That's cause it is all about them, and they will never submit, being false gods.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by nomadphilippines »

guys are hornier than girls

that is the answer to why bars generally have bad ratios

ever gone to a spring break destination? the ratios are like 10 to 1 because guys drive in from hours and hours away for the 'easy girls'
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com